Hilton Club New York
|#89 in Best New York City Hotels|
|Hotel Class 4.0-star||Critic Rating N/A||
TripAdvior Traveler Rating
Based on 265 reviews
|Property Type||Hotel with 78 rooms, 2 floors|
|Primary View(s)||City center|
|Best For||Business travelers, Families, Couples, Solo travelers|
|AMENITIES||Room Service, Internet Access, Business Center See all amenities|
U.S. News Review
Situated on the 37th and 38th floors of the Hilton New York Hotel, this more exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel offers spacious accommodations ranging from studios to two-bedroom suites. Guests enjoy the extra quiet that accompanies the private hotel and appreciate the modern touches found in all executive rooms, such as 42-inch plasma TVs, Bose sound systems, luxury bath amenities and complimentary wireless Internet access. And given that the hotel is part of its larger sister hotel, guests of the Club have access to all of the facilities at the Hilton New York, including the fitness center, the artisanal cuisine at Herb N' Kitchen and complimentary breakfast in the Lobby Lounge. Even with all of its luxury parts, recent guests were most pleased with hotel's convenient location: The Hilton Club New York sits on Sixth Avenue in midtown Manhattan, between West 53rd and West 54th streets, in close proximity to major attractions like Central Park.
- #89 in Best New York City Hotels
- #101 in Best New York Hotels
- #47 in Hilton Group Hotels & Resorts
- #26 in Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The hotel's standard room has a king-sized bed with non-allergenic feather pillows and 250-thread-count sheets, a 42-inch TV and a breakfast nook. Bathrooms feature therapeutic Kohler showers with multiple heads.
- In-room Bose sound systems
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Standard room size:295 square feet
- Internet (free)
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless Internet
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
- High Price
- Average Price
- Low Price
- +1 Week
- +2 Weeks
- +3 Weeks
Location & Parking
The hotel is situated on the 37th and 38th floors of the New York Hilton Midtown in the heart of midtown Manhattan, near the Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center, Madison Avenue shopping and Times Square.
- A little removed from the noise of midtown
- Access to multiple subway lines, including B, D, E, F, N, Q and R, within three block radius
- Five blocks south of Central Park
- 24-hour valet parking ($51)
- 24-hour self-parking
- Airport shuttle
- Car service
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Movie theater
The hotel's main restaurant, Herb N' Kitchen, offers salads, artisan sandwiches and brick-oven pizzas. A barista zone provides coffee and breakfast items.
- Complimentary breakfast, as well as light fare and cocktails, are offered in the Lobby Lounge.
- Bridges Bar, open in the evenings, is located off the main hotel lobby and offers a variety of cocktails
- Minus5 Ice Bar features ice sculptures and offers cocktails and other drinks
Number of restaurants:3
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- Free breakfast
There's no spa but massage services can be arranged for a fee.
- Body treatments (i.e. scrubs, wraps)
- Salon services
- Outdoor treatment area
- Steam room
No special children's amenities are offered but cribs are available and there are children's menus in the hotel's main restaurant.
- Kids club
- High chairs
The fitness center is available to Hilton Club guests 24 hours a day. It has cardio machines, a dry sauna for both men and women, and weight machines.
- Massage services and personal training sessions available for a fee
- Yoga and Pilates classes available for a fee
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Guided runs
- Paddle boats
- Motor boats
The 24-hour business center in the Hilton has audiovisual equipment available for rent, fax machine, photocopying services, printer and videoconferencing services available.
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
Wedding services are available in the main hotel, but the Hilton Club does not have room to host large events.
- Hotel hosts weddings
- Outdoor space for weddings
- Wedding planners available
Editor's note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know.