Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
|#4 in Best Sedona Hotels|
|Hotel Class 4.0-star||Critic Rating Moderate||
TripAdvior Traveler Rating
Based on 856 reviews
|Property Type||Boutique hotel with 72 rooms, 3 floors|
|Best For||Business travelers, Families, Couples, Solo travelers|
|AMENITIES||Room Service, Internet Access, Business Center See all amenities|
U.S. News Review
Recent guests say the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is so peaceful that it's hard to believe the resort sits right in the heart of town. For many, the spa was this property's best attribute, with travelers saying that they felt revived after their treatments. The rooftop deck is equally popular, offering spectacular views of the red rocks. The hotel also boasts a heated pool, a Jacuzzi and a fitness studio, not to mention an outdoor firepit. And the gourmet comfort food served at REDS Restaurant is the perfect end to a relaxing day. Many visitors describe the rooms as spacious and comfortable, though some say that noise pollution from nearby businesses hindered a good night's sleep. Keep in mind this hotel is undergoing an expansion through 2015 and expected to open a new building with additional accommodations.How we rank hotels
- Room Service
- Internet Access
- Business Center
- Pets Allowed
- Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Center
Location & Parking
The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Sedona, off of Highway 89A. Surrounded by dining and retail establishments, including a Safeway grocery store, the hotel is set in an urban location with easy access to local attractions.
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village is less than 3 miles east
- Slide Rock State Park is 7 miles north of hotel and Boynton Canyon Trail is 7 miles northwest
- On-site observation deck with fire pit and red rock views
- Self-parking is included in the resort fee
- Located 2 miles north of the Sedona Airport (accepts private or charter planes only) and about 120 miles north of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour self-parking (free)
- Airport shuttle
- Car service
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Movie theater
The Moroccan-inspired guest rooms feature red and white bedding and dark wood accents, with tan walls and red curtains designed to match the local landscape. Guest rooms have Simmons pillow-top mattresses, 32-inch flat-screen TVs, minifridges and coffee makers. The bathrooms on the first floor have bathtub and shower combos, while rooms of the second and third levels have walk-in rain showers with dual shower heads.
- Daily $21.44 resort fee includes Internet access, nightly turndown service, morning coffee and tea in on-site restaurant, bottled water and a nightly small plate in the hotel restaurant
- Rooms include walkouts or small patios
- DVD and Blu-ray players are available
Standard room size:260 square feet
- Internet (free)
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless Internet
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
The property's REDS Restaurant and Bar, serves gourmet versions of local comfort foods in a contemporary atmosphere. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in the indoor dining area as well as on the outdoor patio.
- Resort fee includes morning coffee and tea, plus a small plate from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Room service available from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Poolside service
Number of restaurants:1
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- Free breakfast
The Sedona Rouge has a small outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. The pool area features lounge chairs and a fireplace.
- Poolside food and drink service available from on-site restaurant
Number of pools:1
- Lap pool
- Wading pool
- Lazy river
- Family pool
- Infinity pool
- Whirlpool/hot tub
- Adults-only pool
- Indoor/outdoor combo
- Lifeguard on duty
- Poolside service
- Deck chairs or cabanas
- Pool bar
The Spa at Sedona Rouge offers custom massages, couples treatments, facials, ayurvedic services and wellness discovery programs. Guests of the spa have pre- and post-treatment access to hot tubs, steam rooms and gardens.
- Advance reservations are required
- Treatments are inspired by local traditions
- Body treatments (i.e. scrubs, wraps)
- Salon services
- Outdoor treatment area
- Steam room
The hotel doesn't have a specific children's program, but breakfast for guests 12 and younger is included in the daily resort fee. Plus, the property offers DVD and Blu-ray players for in-room use.
- Family-friendly outdoor pool
- Kids club
- High chairs
The property has an on-site Nautilus fitness studio overlooking the pool with cardio and weight equipment. Plus, daily yoga sessions are offered for hotel guests.
- $10 yoga classes offered daily from 8 to 9 a.m.
- Separate men's and women's steam rooms and hot tubs available in the spa with treatment reservations
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Guided runs
- Paddle boats
- Motor boats
The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa has meeting and event spaces available for business events, including the large Rooftop Terrace with views of the red rocks.
- Meeting rooms have custom audiovisual equipment and Wi-Fi access
- Indoor event space can accommodate up to 120 guests
Number of meeting rooms:5
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is a pet-friendly property. The hotel allows up to two pets per room.
- $50 nonrefundable cleaning fee per pet
- 50 pound maximum weight per pet
- Pets allowed (with fee)
- Dog walking
The Sedona Rouge's daily resort fee includes preferred golf green fees at the Sedona Golf Resort and Oakcreek Country Club. Sedona Golf Resort is a par-71 course with red rock views
- Oakcreek Country Club was designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Both courses are about 10 miles south of the property
- Golf carts
- Golf packages
- Club rentals
- Club house
- Refreshment stand or restaurant
- Caddy service
- Pro shop
The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is equipped to host indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The Andalusia Ballroom has floor-to-ceiling windows and can host events for up to 120 guests. The Rooftop Terrace and the Column Garden are available for outdoor ceremonies and receptions, and the Pool View Room can host smaller receptions and cocktail parties.
Maximum wedding guest capacity:120
- Hotel hosts weddings
- Outdoor space for weddings
- Wedding planners available
Editor's note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know.