The Beverly Hilton
|#61 in Best Los Angeles Hotels|
|Hotel Class 4.0-star||Critic Rating Moderate||Guest Rating|
|Property Type||Hotel with 569 rooms, 8 floors|
|Primary View(s)||City center, Neighborhood|
|Best For||Business travelers, Families, Couples, Solo travelers|
|AMENITIES||Room Service, Internet Access, Business Center See all amenities|
U.S. News Review
The Beverly Hilton is a classic, but some say it can't keep up with the newest, hippest hotels of Los Angeles. In fact, it's probably better known as the home of the Golden Globe Awards (which take place annually in the International Ballroom) than it is as a place to spend the night. However, the 569 rooms — which feature plush Venus linens and Peter Thomas Roth bath products — hint at luxury, though some guests say that the accommodations here feel dated. The hotel staff, on the other hand, earns props from visitors, who say that the Beverly Hilton employees were friendly and efficient. For a true taste of Hollywood glam, grab a table at CIRCA 55, the 1950s-inspired restaurant serves up tasty plates of California fare. You'll find this L.A. standby in Beverly Hills of course, along Wilshire Boulevard.
- #61 in Best Los Angeles Hotels
- #215 in Best California Hotels
- #65 in Hilton Group Hotels & Resorts
- #37 in Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Awards 2014
- Frommer's Recommended
- Room Service
- Internet Access
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Center
Location & Parking
The Beverly Hilton is located within walking distance of several shops and restaurants, and within 6 miles of popular Hollywood attractions. Complimentary sedan service is available within a mile of the hotel, and a bus stop located just outside offers an affordable option for traveling to the rest of Los Angeles.
- About a mile east of the National Film Museum and a mile west of the Paley Center for Media
- About 8 miles west to Santa Monica beaches
- 24-hour valet parking ($40)
- 24-hour self-parking ($40)
- Airport shuttle
- Car service
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Movie theater
Guest rooms in the Wilshire Tower offer modern styling with a soothing white and brown color palette. Special cabana rooms offer tropical-themed decor and views of the pool. Guests desiring adjoining rooms should make this request upon booking as there are only a few available.
- Spacious terraces and bathtubs offered in some rooms
- Flat-screen TVs and Bose sound systems
- In-room Wi-Fi available for a $14.95 daily fee for three devices
- Minifridge can be requested for an additional fee
Standard room size:344 square feet
- Internet (with fee)
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless Internet
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
Guests of The Beverly Hilton enjoy the Tiki-themed atmosphere of Trader Vic's Lounge, which serves Polynesian dishes and cocktails. Those looking for a more upscale experience can head to CIRCA 55, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serving classic Californian dishes from locally sourced ingredients. The Lobby Lounge is also available for coffee in the morning and drinks and appetizers in the evening.
- The Lobby Lounge is open daily until 1:30 a.m.
- Private dining space available at CIRCA 55
- 24-hour room service; limited menu from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Number of restaurants:2
Cuisine types:Asian, American
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- Free breakfast
The Beverly Hilton is home to the Aqua Star Pool, the largest hotel pool in Beverly Hills. This 3,348-square-foot pool is heated to a temperature of 82 degrees year-round.
- Pool rafts and private cabanas are available for rent
- Open daily from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Number of pools:1
- Lap pool
- Wading pool
- Lazy river
- Family pool
- Infinity pool
- Whirlpool/hot tub
- Adults-only pool
- Indoor/outdoor combo
- Lifeguard on duty
- Poolside service
- Deck chairs or cabanas
- Pool bar
The Beverly Hilton is home to the Aqua Star BABOR Beauty Spa, which offers a variety of services. Features include the Beverly Hilton Red Carpet Ready Facial and special treatments designed for men.
- Massages and body treatments offered
- The Bellezza Salon is a full service hair and make up salon for men and women.
- Waxing and sunless tanning services available
- Body treatments (i.e. scrubs, wraps)
- Salon services
- Outdoor treatment area
- Steam room
The Beverly Hilton offers spacious rooms and several amenities to help children feel at home. Cribs, high chairs, and playpens are available for use in rooms, and babysitting services can be provided upon request. Although children are permitted in the pool, parents should note that there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Children's menu available
- Some guest bathrooms include bathtubs
- Kids club
- High chairs
The Beverly Hilton offers a 24-hour fitness center that is equipped with cardiovascular equipment and weights. Across the street from the hotel lies a 4-mile public sand path for walking and jogging.
- Fitness machines equipped with MP3/CD/DVD player compatibility
- Personal training sessions can be requested from the concierge
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Guided runs
- Paddle boats
- Motor boats
The Beverly Hilton hosts more than 150 red carpet events each year, and as such offers much in the way of meeting and event spaces (60,000 square feet, to be exact). The hotel's 24 meeting and banquet rooms are conveniently located at the lobby level, along with the business center. Audiovisual materials are available, including equipment that allows guests to transmit video and audio to other rooms in the hotel.
- Faxing, printing and photo copying available
- LCD projectors, drop down screens and whiteboards in meeting rooms
- Notary Public services available
Number of meeting rooms:23
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
The Beverly Hilton welcomes pets weighing 75 pounds or less.
- $50 weekly non-refundable pet fee applies
- Pet-sitting and dog-walking services must be arranged through outside providers
- Pets allowed (with fee)
- Dog walking
The Beverly Hilton is an ideal wedding venue thanks to its wide variety of event spaces. For those desiring both indoor and outdoor spaces, the Stardust Penthouse offers a private rooftop terrace and can host 250 guests for a reception. For larger events, the International Ballroom can hold up to 1,200 guests.
- Catering staff available to help plan several wedding details
- Audiovisual capabilities
Maximum wedding guest capacity:1,200
- Hotel hosts weddings
- Outdoor space for weddings
- Wedding planners available
Editor's note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know.