The Palazzo Las Vegas
|#10 in Best Las Vegas Hotels|
|Hotel Class 5.0-star||Critic Rating Excellent||
TripAdvior Traveler Rating
Based on 9295 reviews
|Property Type||Resort hotel and casino with 3,066 rooms, 50 floors|
|Primary View(s)||City center|
|Best For||Business travelers, Families, Couples, Solo travelers|
U.S. News Review
Situated on the northern end of the Strip — right next door to The Venetian — The Palazzo is the updated and modernized kid sister of its kitschy Italian neighbor. Its sleek decor and modern color palette also make it a hit with the luxe crowd. Guests love the spacious suites that come with sunken living rooms perfect for lounging. The deep bathtubs are also popular, although it may be worth hopping out of the tub to spring for some added relaxation: Recent visitors rave about the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, which offers a full menu of massages, along with salon treatments and fitness classes. When you get hungry, head over to The Venetian, where a multitude of dining options are available. While most recent visitors enjoyed the suites, access to multiple pools and the variety of amenities, they cautioned that with the high price tags attached to room rates they expected a bit better service.How we rank hotels
- Concierge.com Editor's Pick
- Condé Nast Readers' Choice List 2014
- Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Awards 2014
- Frommer's Highly Recommended
- Lonely Planet Recommended
- Room Service
- Internet Access
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Center
Location & Parking
The Palazzo is located on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip, between its sister property The Venetian and Wynn Las Vegas. The Palazzo's high-end shopping mall connects to The Venetian. The Palazzo is about 4 miles northwest of McCarran International Airport.
- Both valet and self-parking in lot are complimentary
- Airport transportation is additional charge unless guest is a gold or platinum member of Grazie Loyalty Program
- 24-hour valet parking (free)
- 24-hour self-parking (free)
- Airport shuttle
- Car service
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Movie theater
At The Palazzo Las Vegas, all guest rooms are large suites beginning at 720 square feet. Suites feature sunken living rooms, dining tables, L-shaped sofas with 32-inch LCD flat-screen TVs in the living area. The 130-square-foot bathrooms also feature LCD flat-screen TVs, plus Roman soaking tubs and separate glass-enclosed showers.
- In-room Internet access and Wi-Fi included in $25 daily resort fee
- Perks like remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains and personal printer/scanner/copier
Standard room size:720 square feet
- Internet (free)
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless Internet
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
Dining at The Palazzo inevitably means also dining at sister property The Venetian, as the two hotels are connected. Between the two properties, there are a total of 38 restaurants serving a variety of food types, including Asian, American, French, Italian and global cuisine. Eateries include offerings from celebrity chefs: Mario Batali’s Carnevino serves steak on The Palazzo’s casino floor and Wolfgang Puck’s CUT steakhouse in The Palazzo’s waterfall atrium has earned a AAA Four Diamond rating. And on The Palazzo’s lower level, Emeril Lagasse has a sports bar called Stadium.
- 24-hour room service available
Number of restaurants:38
Cuisine types:Asian, Italian, American, Mexican
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- Free breakfast
The Palazzo’s pool deck offers seven pools and four hot tubs, plus 41 cabanas are available for rent. Year-round, pool attendants are on hand to assist hotel guests. The poolside restaurant Solaro (by Wolfgang Puck) is open seasonally.
- Lifeguards always on duty during pool hours
- Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Number of pools:7
- Lap pool
- Wading pool
- Lazy river
- Family pool
- Infinity pool
- Whirlpool/hot tub
- Adults-only pool
- Indoor/outdoor combo
- Lifeguard on duty
- Poolside service
- Deck chairs or cabanas
- Pool bar
At 134,000 square feet, the Canyon Ranch SpaClub spans both The Palazzo and Venetian hotels. More than 120 services and activities are available, including the full menu of massages, body treatments, facials and skin care. The spa also offers salon services like hair styling, makeup application and nail care. Foot and leg therapies, including gait and footwear analysis, are available.
- Paying for a spa service grants access to Aquavana aqua-thermal oasis, otherwise it's $30
- Body treatments (i.e. scrubs, wraps)
- Salon services
- Outdoor treatment area
- Steam room
The Palazzo's large rooms and seven swimming pools are a family magnet. Cribs are complimentary but rollaway beds are only allowed in larger suites (for an additional fee). Kids menus can be found at more casual eateries at The Palazzo, but not the fine dining establishments.
- Babysitting can be arranged
- Kids club
- High chairs
Guests of The Palazzo and Venetian have access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, which includes two fitness centers and locker rooms, as part of the $25 daily resort fee. The fitness centers feature cardio equipment and weight-training machines, as well as Pilates and yoga studios, an indoor cycling studio and a climbing wall.
- For $30 more per day, hotel guests can take fitness and nutrition classes and gain access to the Aquavana thermal suite of saunas, steam rooms and igloos.
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Guided runs
- Paddle boats
- Motor boats
The Palazzo has a FedEx business center next door in The Venetian that offers printing, copying and binding serves as well as computer rental, scanning and faxing. The hotel has at least 298 meeting rooms with more than 480,000 square feet of meeting space.
- Meeting planners are available on-site.
Number of meeting rooms:298
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
The Palazzo offers golf packages that include play at the Bali Hai Golf Club and Walters Golf Course.
- Bali Hai Golf Club is located about 4 miles south of the hotel
- Walters Golf Course is located about 3 miles east of the hotel
- Golf carts
- Golf packages
- Club rentals
- Club house
- Refreshment stand or restaurant
- Caddy service
- Pro shop
At the Palazzo, weddings are destined to have an Italian feel, either in a gondola at The Venetian, in a hotel wedding chapel or by The Palazzo waterfall. Wedding planners are available on-site.
- Palazzo waterfall setting accommodates 80 guests
- Wedding chapel capacity is 150
Maximum wedding guest capacity:150
- Hotel hosts weddings
- Outdoor space for weddings
- Wedding planners available
Editor's note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know. If you are interested in obtaining a badge to display on your website or in other media, please contact us.