|No. of Daily Flights||Fewer than 500|
|Ease of Earning Free Flight|
|Free Flight Options|
|About these ratings|
The Frontier EarlyReturns program caters to travelers based in Denver and the Midwest who frequently fly within the United States. Frontier Airlines services major domestic airports — like those in Atlanta, Los Angeles and Chicago — as well as smaller destinations like Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Santa Barbara, California, and Bozeman, Montana. Frontier also offers flights to various destinations around Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. The EarlyReturns program awards one frequent flier mile per every mile flown, which you can use for free flights, car rentals, hotel stays and train tickets. EarlyReturns members can also earn points when staying at certain hotels, purchasing services through partner merchants and charging everyday expenses to one of two Frontier Airlines World MasterCard credit cards.
Pros & Cons
- Several types of redemption fares to choose from
- Miles can be earned on tickets purchased through travel agents
- Elite membership levels offer a variety of rewards
- Frontier has fewer daily flights than major carriers like Delta and United
- Basic membership benefits are limited
- Award tickets must be booked through FlyFrontier.com or a Frontier ticket agent
As an EarlyReturns member, you'll earn one mile for every mile flown on Frontier Airlines. You can also earn miles on purchases with Frontier's partners — including stays at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels, cruises and transportation on airport shuttle services — or by using one of two Frontier MasterCard credit cards. You can use your accumulated miles for free flights, hotel stays, car rentals and Amtrak tickets.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Credit Card
- Air Travel
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Booking Flights
- Hotel Stays
Frontier's EarlyReturns program offers three levels of membership: Base, Ascent and Summit.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- Miles expire after 18 months if your account shows no accrual activity; after 18 months, accumulated miles will be forfeited.
- You may restore expired miles by calling the EarlyReturns service center (866-263-2759) and paying a fee; lost miles can only be reinstated up to a year after the date they were forfeited.
- To automatically earn miles, you must provide your EarlyReturns account number at the time of booking each flight.
- If you wish to earn miles on previous trips, you must provide proof of purchase, such as a booking receipt or boarding passes; mileage credit can only be reinstated for up to 180 days after your departure date.
- Miles do not cover taxes, fees or airline surcharges.
- Any adjustments made to an award ticket within seven days of travel is subject to a fee of up to $75.
- Award travel seats are subject to availability as only a certain number of seats per flight are reserved.
- You are not allowed to change your itinerary from a direct flight to an indirect flight for the sole purpose of accruing more miles.
- The following types of tickets are prohibited from earning miles in the EarlyReturns program: award tickets or free tickets; refunded, forfeited or unused tickets; industry or agency discount tickets; tickets bought to accommodate excess luggage or pets, or to provide extra space for the passenger.
You might also like:
JetBlue TrueBlue Program
Ranked #1 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
The JetBlue TrueBlue program best serves travelers based in East Coast and ... Read More»
FREE SPIRIT Program
Ranked #10 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
Spirit Airlines' FREE SPIRIT frequent flier program caters to people who travel ... Read More»
Club Carlson Program
Ranked #4 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
Honored by more than 1,000 hotel properties around the world, the Carlson ... Read More»