|No. of Daily Flights||Fewer than 500|
|Ease of Earning Free Flight|
|Free Flight Options|
|About these ratings|
The HawaiianMiles rewards program is ideal for those traveling from the Unites States, Asia and the South Pacific to the Hawaiian Islands. Hawaiian Airlines serves more than 25 domestic and international destinations throughout the Pacific and provides nonstop daily service to Hawaii from more U.S. cities than any other airline. The HawaiianMiles program offers a variety of ways to earn miles, from booking flights and hotels to shopping at Hawaiian Airlines partner vendors like the Home Shopping Network and FedEx. Earn more miles on everyday purchases by signing up and using the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard. You can redeem your miles for future hotel stays, car rentals and flights on Hawaiian Airlines and its airline partners, which include JetBlue, American Airlines and Virgin America.
Pros & Cons
- Variety of ways to earn miles
- You can earn miles retroactively
- Numerous award flight fare classes to choose from
- Basic membership does not offer many advantages
- Elite status cannot be earned by booking flights with partner airlines
- Elite membership benefits are only available on Hawaiian Airlines flights
When you become a HawaiianMiles member, you can begin earning miles to cover the cost of flights on Hawaiian Airlines and any of its airline partners. Miles can also be used for dining and shopping expenses as well as booking hotel stays, cruise vacations and car rentals. When you purchase flights and everyday items using the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard, you'll earn additional miles.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Credit Card
- Air Travel
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Booking Flights
- Cabin Upgrades
- Hotel Stays
Hawaiian Airlines offers three levels of membership: Basic HawaiianMiles, Pualani Gold and Pualani Platinum. You may also choose to upgrade to Premier Club status by paying an annual fee or using miles.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- There are no age restrictions to enroll in the HawaiianMiles program.
- The number of miles you can earn for booking a hotel, cruise or rental car varies by company.
- Miles earned through partner airlines will not count toward status upgrades within the HawaiianMiles program.
- Miles collected on Hawaiian Airlines flights will be posted three to five days after the flight has been completed and partner airline credits will be posted 60 to 90 days after the completed flight.
- HawaiianMiles members can acquire retroactive miles for Hawaiian Airlines flights, as long as they are claimed within 120 days of the completed flight.
- Miles expire if you have not earned or used rewards within an 18-month period.
- HawaiianMiles members may not earn frequent flier credit in more than one frequent flier program for any one flight.
- All award flight upgrades must be processed 26 hours prior to flight departure.
- Miles transferred into a HawaiianMiles account from another loyalty program cannot be transferred to a third-party loyalty program.
You might also like:
Virgin America Elevate Program
Ranked #6 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
The Virgin America Elevate program benefits domestic fliers traveling in and out ... Read More»
JetBlue TrueBlue Program
Ranked #1 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
The JetBlue TrueBlue program best serves travelers based in East Coast and ... Read More»
Hyatt Gold Passport Program
Ranked #9 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Hyatt Gold Passport rewards program is geared toward business and leisure ... Read More»