Best Western Rewards
|No. of Hotels in Network||More than 1,000|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Best Western Rewards program is geared toward budget-minded business and family travelers. Best Western Rewards members can earn and redeem points at more than 4,000 Best Western hotels in 100-plus countries. Members can also earn points by using Best Western partner services (which range from car rentals to flower delivery) and by making everyday purchases using a Best Western Rewards MasterCard. These points can be put towards future stays at Best Western hotels. And because of Best Western's affiliation with airlines like Southwest Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines, members can redeem earned points for miles.
Pros & Cons
- Points can be redeemed for free nights, airline miles, restaurant gift cards and more
- Points never expire
- More than 4,000 participating hotels worldwide
- You cannot earn both hotel points and airline miles for the same stay
- Free nights at Best Western Premier hotels require a large number of points
- Hotels outside the United States and Canada may be subject to blackout dates
As a Best Western Rewards member, you can accrue points by staying with Best Western and by using your Best Western Rewards MasterCard. Points can be redeemed for free nights, airline miles and a variety of other rewards.
Can Points Expire? NO
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Air Travel
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
- Booking Hotels
- Room Upgrades
The Best Western Rewards program is divided into four levels: Best Western Rewards, Gold Elite, Platinum Elite and Diamond Elite.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- There is no age requirement to join the Best Western Rewards program; however, you must be either 18 or 21 to check in to a Best Western property (the age limit varies by hotel).
- You can earn points for up to 10 rooms at a time.
- To ensure reward points are credited to your account, you must present your Best Western Rewards card or member number at check-in.
- You can use a maximum of 1.25 million rewards points every 12 months.
- You're allowed to earn program points or airline miles for each stay, but not both at the same time.
- The number of points needed to get a free night varies depending on the property and its location.
- You can combine your points with those earned by other members to redeem rewards faster, but both members must share the same place of residence.
- Points do not cover taxes or fees.
You might also like:
Southwest Rapid Rewards Program
Ranked #2 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
The Southwest Rapid Rewards program is most beneficial for travelers based in ... Read More»
Hilton HHonors Program
Ranked #6 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Hilton HHonors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers ... Read More»
Choice Privileges Program
Ranked #12 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
Choice Privileges program from Choice Hotels caters to families and business travelers ... Read More»