|No. of Hotels in Network||More than 1,000|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
Honored by more than 1,000 hotel properties around the world, the Carlson Rezidor hotel group's loyalty program, Club Carlson, caters to travelers who often stay at Radisson, Park Plaza or Country Inns & Suites by Carlson properties. The program is best for those who frequently travel to large cities in the United States and Europe. As a Club Carlson member, you will earn rewards — called Gold Points — with every stay and on food and beverages charged to your room. Signing up for a Club Carlson Visa credit card will allow you to earn rewards on everyday expenses. You can use Gold Points to cover future stays and other hotel expenses such as room upgrades and movie rentals, as well as flights and purchases through Club Carlson retail partners.
Pros & Cons
- More than 1,000 participating hotels
- Carlson Rezidor brands accommodate a wide range of budgets
- Rewards can be used for hotel stays and flights
- Member benefits may not available in all Carlson Rezidor hotels
- Blackout dates may apply
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for rooms reserved on third-party websites
Club Carlson rewards you with Gold Points every time you stay or dine at a Carlson Rezidor hotel. You can use those points to cover the cost of future hotel stays, airline tickets and purchases at participating stores.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
- Booking Hotels
The Club Carlson rewards program is broken up into four membership tiers: Red, Silver, Gold and Concierge.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be of majority age in your place of residence to enroll in the Club Carlson loyalty program.
- Gold Points do not cover taxes or other charges.
- If two Club Carlson members are traveling together, points will be credited to the person whose name is on the reservation.
- Rewards stays are subject to availability.
- If a hotel ceases to be a Carlson Rezidor property after you've made your reservation but before you stay there, Club Carlson makes no guarantees that you will receive Gold Points for your stay.
- The conversion rate of Gold Points to frequent flier miles varies by airline.
- Gold Points used for charitable donations are not tax deductible.
- If your account remains inactive for two years, your Gold Points will expire.
- Certain Elite Status benefits, such as early check-in and late checkout, are subject to availability.
You might also like:
Hilton HHonors Program
Ranked #6 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Hilton HHonors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers ... Read More»
Marriott Rewards Program
Ranked #1 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Marriott Rewards program accommodates both business and leisure travelers who visit ... Read More»
IHG Rewards Club Program
Ranked #2 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The InterContinental Hotel Group's Rewards Club program caters to business travelers who ... Read More»