|No. of Hotels in Network||More than 1,000|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
Honored by more than 1,000 hotel properties around the world, the Carlson Rezidor hotel group's loyalty program, Club Carlson, caters to travelers who often stay at Radisson, Park Plaza or Country Inns & Suites by Carlson properties. The program is best for those who frequently travel to large cities in the United States and Europe. As a Club Carlson member, you will earn rewards — called Gold Points — with every nightly stay and on food and beverages purchased at the hotel. You can use Gold Points to cover nightly room rates, as well as flights and purchases through Club Carlson retail partners. Plus, signing up for a Club Carlson Visa credit card will allow you to earn rewards on everyday expenses.
Pros & Cons
- More than 1,000 participating hotels
- Carlson Rezidor brands accommodate a wide range of budgets
- Rewards can be used for hotel stays and flights
- Member benefits are not available in all Carlson Rezidor hotels
- Blackout dates may apply
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for rooms reserved on third-party booking websites
Club Carlson rewards you with Gold Points every time you stay or dine at a Carlson Rezidor hotel. You can use those points to cover the cost of future hotel stays, airline tickets and purchases at participating stores.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Credit Card
- Air Travel
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Room Upgrades
- Booking Hotels
- Air Travel
The Club Carlson rewards program is broken up into four membership tiers: Red, Silver, Gold and Concierge.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be 18 years or older to enroll in the Club Carlson loyalty program.
- Gold Points do not cover taxes or other charges.
- If two Club Carlson members are traveling together, points will be credited to the person whose name is on the reservation.
- Rewards stays are subject to availability.
- If a hotel ceases to be a Carlson Rezidor property after you've made your reservation but before you stay there, Club Carlson makes no guarantees that you will receive Gold Points for your stay.
- The conversion rate of Gold Points to frequent flyer miles varies by airline.
- Gold Points used for charitable donations are not tax deductible.
You might also like:
Hilton HHonors Program
Ranked #4 in Best Programs
The Hilton HHonors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers who frequently fly to ... Read More»
Marriott Rewards Program
Ranked #1 in Best Programs
The Marriott Rewards program accommodates both business and leisure travelers who visit major cities in the ... Read More»
IHG Rewards Club Program
Ranked #7 in Best Programs
The InterContinental Hotel Group's (IHG) Rewards Club program caters to business travelers who frequent major cities ... Read More»