Fairmont President's Club
|No. of Hotels in Network||Fewer than 100|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Fairmont President's Club program is most beneficial for frequent flyers who prefer to stay in higher-end hotels when visiting major cities in the United States, Canada and Europe. As a member of the President's Club, you can earn and redeem rewards at more than 80 Fairmont hotels, including Raffles and Swissôtel properties in Asia and the Middle East. You'll also have access to President's Club benefits like complimentary Wi-Fi access, daily delivery of a local or national newspaper and discounts on Willow Stream Spa treatments and products. For each stay, you'll earn frequent flyer miles that can be redeemed with Fairmont's airline partners, which include United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. As a Fairmont Visa Signature credit card holder, you can also accrue points on everyday purchases.
Pros & Cons
- You can earn rewards at Fairmont, Swissôtel and Raffles properties
- Members have exclusive access to discounted vacation packages
- All members earn airline miles for every stay
- Reward certificates expire after the membership year
- Points cannot be used for free nights
- Points can only be earned on reservations made directly with Fairmont
You can earn Fairmont President's Club rewards by staying at any Fairmont property and by making everyday purchases with the Fairmont Signature Visa credit card. Premier and Platinum members staying at Raffles and Swissôtel hotels and resorts can also expect to receive the same membership benefits and count their stays at these affiliated brands toward their membership.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Credit Card
- Air Travel
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Room Upgrades
- Booking Hotels
- Air Travel
The Fairmont President's Club is separated into three membership tiers: Club, Premier and Platinum.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be at least 18 years old to enroll in the Fairmont President's Club.
- Elite member certificates for free nights (including the third night complimentary certificate) only cover the room rate and taxes, and exclude additional hotel fees like room service and parking.
- The Stay More-Earn More program is only available to Platinum members.
- To earn airline miles, you must book your reservation through Fairmont.com or over the phone with a customer service representative.
- Stays at Raffles and Swissôtel properties count toward your President's Club membership status.
- Your membership status is valid from March 1 to February 28 of the following year and must be renewed every year if you are a Premier- or Platinum-level member.
- If you book multiple rooms, only the room you occupy will be counted for your membership status.
- Certificates for dining or Willow Stream Spa treatments, room upgrades, suite upgrades and complimentary nights expire after one year.
- Elite member certificates for free nights cannot be used at Fairmont Heritage Place Residences or at the Fairmont Kenauk at Le Château Montebello.
You might also like:
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #3 in Best Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who often travel to major ... Read More»
American Airlines AAdvantage Program
Ranked #5 in Best Programs
The American Airlines AAdvantage program benefits travelers based in eastern, central and southern American cities, such ... Read More»
United MileagePlus Program
Ranked #2 in Best Programs
The United MileagePlus program is best for travelers based in major American cities like Cleveland, Read More»