Fairmont President's Club
|No. of Hotels in Network||100 - 500|
|Ease of Earning Free Night||N/A|
|About these ratings|
The Fairmont President's Club program is most beneficial for frequent fliers who prefer to stay in higher-end hotels when visiting major cities in the United States, Canada and Europe. As a member of the President's Club, you can earn and redeem rewards at more than 100 Fairmont hotels, including Raffles and Swissôtel properties in Asia and the Middle East. You'll also have access to President's Club benefits like complimentary Wi-Fi access, daily delivery of a local or national newspaper and discounts on Willow Stream Spa treatments and products. For each stay, you'll earn frequent flier miles that can be redeemed with Fairmont's airline partners, which include United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. As a Fairmont Visa Signature credit card holder, you can also accrue points for each stay at a Fairmont hotel, airline tickets and everyday purchases.
Pros & Cons
- You can earn rewards at Fairmont, Swissôtel and Raffles properties
- Members have exclusive access to discounted vacation packages
- All members earn airline miles for every stay
- Reward certificates expire
- Blackout dates may apply
- Rooms must be booked directly with Fairmont
You can earn Fairmont President's Club rewards by staying at any Fairmont property and by making everyday purchases with the Fairmont Signature Visa credit card. Premier and Platinum members staying at Raffles and Swissôtel hotels and resorts can also expect to receive the same membership benefits and count their stays at these affiliated brands toward their membership.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
The Fairmont President's Club is separated into three membership tiers: Club, Premier and Platinum.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be at least 18 years old to enroll in the Fairmont President's Club.
- Elite member certificates for free nights (including the third night complimentary certificate) only cover the room rate and taxes, and exclude additional hotel fees like room service and parking.
- The Stay More-Earn More program is only available to Platinum members.
- To earn airline miles, you must book your reservation through Fairmont.com or over the phone with a customer service representative.
- Only Premier or Platinum members' stays at Raffles and Swissôtel properties will count toward President's Club membership status.
- Your membership status is valid from January 1 to December 31 and must be renewed every year if you are a Premier- or Platinum-level member.
- If you book multiple rooms, only the room you occupy will be counted as a stay and credit towards membership status.
- Certificates for dining or Willow Stream Spa treatments, room upgrades, suite upgrades and complimentary nights expire at the end of February.
- Elite member certificates for free nights cannot be used for Fairmont Gold Rooms or Suites, or at Fairmont Heritage Place Residences.
You might also like:
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #5 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who ... Read More»
American Airlines AAdvantage Program
Ranked #5 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
The American Airlines AAdvantage program benefits travelers based in eastern, central and ... Read More»
United MileagePlus Program
Ranked #4 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
The United MileagePlus program is best for travelers based in major American ... Read More»