|No. of Hotels in Network||More than 1,000|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Hilton HHonors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers who frequently fly to and stay in major cities in the United States, Europe and Asia. Hilton HHonors members can redeem points at nearly 3,900 hotels and resorts across 10 different brands in 91 countries. And because Hilton has a partnership with the United Airlines MileagePlus program (as well as 40 other airline and rail partners), you can also cash in points for miles. Additionally, you can earn points for everyday purchases with the Hilton HHonors American Express, Citi and Visa credit cards.
Pros & Cons
- No blackout dates
- More than 3,900 participating hotels and resorts worldwide
- Members can earn hotel points and airline miles for the same stay
- Points can expire if your account remains inactive for more than 12 months
- Bonus points do not count toward your member status
- Free nights at higher-end hotels require a large number of points
With the Hilton HHonors program, you can earn points by staying at any Hilton brand property and by making everyday purchases with the Hilton HHonors-affiliated credit card. Cash in your points for room upgrades, free nights or airline or rail miles.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Credit Card
- Air Travel
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Room Upgrades
- Booking Hotels
- Air Travel
The Hilton HHonors program is divided into four membership levels: Blue, Silver, Gold and Diamond.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be 18 years or older to join the Hilton HHonors program.
- Points can expire if your account remains inactive for more than 12 months.
- The number of HHonors points needed to earn a free night in a standard room varies by hotel and travel dates.
- Hilton HHonors rewards do not cover taxes or other fees. You cannot use points to cover the cost of additional hotel expenses, such as parking, dining or spa treatments.
- Rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotional offers.
- Hilton HHonors members can accumulate base points for up to two rooms per stay.
- Bonus points will not count toward the number of total points needed to qualify for a higher membership status.
- Hilton HHonors members can earn additional bonus points with Hilton's air, rail and car rental partners.
- You can exchange HHonors Points for miles or convert miles into HHonors Points at no extra cost with the brand's Miles for Points Partners, such as Amtrak and Hawaiian Airlines.
You might also like:
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #3 in Best Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who often travel to major ... Read More»
Marriott Rewards Program
Ranked #1 in Best Programs
The Marriott Rewards program accommodates both business and leisure travelers who visit major cities in the ... Read More»
United MileagePlus Program
Ranked #2 in Best Programs
The United MileagePlus program is best for travelers based in major American cities like Cleveland, Read More»