|No. of Hotels in Network||Fewer than 100|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty program benefits businesspeople looking for stylish accommodations in major American cities like San Francisco, New York and Washington, D.C. Members can earn and redeem InTouch Rewards at nearly 60 hotels affiliated with the Kimpton brand, including Hotel Palomar and Hotel Monaco properties. You'll also have access to a variety of InTouch privileges, including free stays, spa credits and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Through Kimpton's InTouch program, you can personalize your room preferences to include your preferred pillow type, newspaper and even yoga amenities.
Pros & Cons
- Free night rewards roll over from year to year
- Program includes free hotel stays, room upgrades and spa discounts
- Blackout dates are rare
- You may not receive rewards for rooms booked with third-party websites or at a discounted rate
- InTouch rewards accumulated for Inner Circle Elite level status expire at the end of the calendar year
- Rewards are not as flexible as those offered by larger hotel groups
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Credit Card
- Air Travel
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Room Upgrades
- Booking Hotels
- Air Travel
The Kimpton InTouch program is divided into two categories: the basic membership and the Inner Circle Elite membership.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- Free night rewards may only be used at participating Kimpton hotels.
- Complimentary night certificates expire after two years.
- Inner Circle members may encounter blackout dates during special events.
- Rewards do not cover taxes or fees.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash.
- New members can earn credit for previous eligible stays completed within the calendar year.
- Reservations for reward nights must be made in advance with the Kimpton Service Desk.
- Accounts are subject to cancellation if they remain inactive for 24 months.
- If you hold elite status in another loyalty program, you may apply to become a Kimpton Inner Circle member; however you may only submit your credentials once and the determination of qualification for Inner Circle status will be made at Kimpton's discretion.
You might also like:
Stash Hotel Rewards Program
Ranked #12 in Best Programs
The Stash Hotel Rewards program benefits both business and leisure travelers who prefer to stay in ... Read More»
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #3 in Best Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who often travel to major ... Read More»
Omni Select Guest Program
Ranked #14 in Best Programs