Kimpton Karma Rewards
|No. of Hotels in Network||Fewer than 100|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Kimpton Karma Rewards program benefits businesspeople looking for boutique accommodations in major urban U.S. destinations like San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and New York City. Members can earn and redeem Karma Rewards at 60 hotels affiliated with the Kimpton brand, including Hotel Palomar and Hotel Monaco properties. You'll also have access to a variety of Karma privileges, including complimentary Wi-Fi access, special offers and the ability to earn free nights. Through Kimpton's Karma Rewards program, you can also personalize your stay preferences to include your preferred room location and pillow type.
Pros & Cons
- Program includes free nights, room upgrades and spa credits
- Blackout dates are rare
- Rewards are transferable
- Can not receive rewards for rooms booked with third-party websites or at a discounted rate
- Complimentary one-time room upgrades are lost at the end of each year
- You must stay 40 nights (or 14 times) per year to be granted top-tier elite status
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Booking Hotels
The Kimpton Karma Rewards program is divided into four membership levels: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Inner Circle membership.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in the Kimpton Karma Rewards Program.
- Free night rewards may only be used at participating Kimpton hotels.
- A complimentary night certificate is only valid for 12 months after the date it is earned; a complimentary stay certificate issued prior to July 18, 2013, is valid for two years.
- Karma Rewards members may encounter blackout dates during special events.
- Rewards do not cover taxes or fees.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash.
- New members can request to receive credit for previous eligible stays completed within the last six months on the website's Missing Visits page or by contacting a Kimpton Karma Advisor.
- Reservations for reward nights must be made 24 hours in advance with Kimpton Karma Advisors via email or telephone (1-888-695-4678); no bookings or modifications can be made with reservation agents on-site.
- Accounts are subject to termination if they remain inactive for two years; if an account is inactive for 24 months, all accumulated stay credits will also be lost.
- If you hold elite status in another loyalty program, you may apply to become a Kimpton Inner Circle member; however, you may only submit your credentials once and the determination of qualification for Inner Circle status will be made at Kimpton's discretion.
- Elite status reciprocity (if approved) is granted for the rest of the year and the following calendar year.
You might also like:
Stash Hotel Rewards Program
Ranked #13 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Stash Hotel Rewards program benefits both business and leisure travelers who ... Read More»
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #5 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who ... Read More»
Omni Select Guest Program
Ranked #14 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Omni Select Guest program suits leisure travelers seeking luxury accommodations in ... Read More»