Le Club Accorhotels
|No. of Hotels in Network||More than 1,000|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Accor hospitality group's loyalty program, Le Club Accorhotels, is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers who visit major cities across Europe, such as Paris, London and Berlin. However, the Accor portfolio comprises more than 2,700 properties worldwide with a presence in American destinations like New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. As a Le Club Accorhotels member, you'll earn points for booking stays at hotels within Accor's network, which spans across 13 hotel brands, including luxury names like Sofitel and MGallery and budget-friendly chains like Ibis and Mercure. You'll also earn points for nights spent at participating Club Med properties. Plus, Accor has an alliance with Delta Air Lines, Emirates and 20 other air carriers, which allows you to use your Le Club points as frequent flier miles. You can also collect and redeem points for car rentals and rail travel thanks to Accor's partnership with Europcar, Shell and Deutsche Bahn. Additionally, Le Club Accorhotels allows you to accumulate Fiesta Rewards points at affiliated Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana Grand and Fiesta Inn hotels that can be converted into Le Club Accorhotels points.
Pros & Cons
- Points are redeemable for hotel stays, flights and other travel services
- Members can earn and redeem points at 2,700 participating hotels worldwide
- Additional hotel services, such as dining and spa treatments during eligible stays, will earn you points
- Points expire after 12 months of account inactivity
- Free stays at higher-end properties require a large number of points
- You cannot earn both hotel points and airline miles for the same stay
Le Club Accorhotels rewards you with points every time you stay at a participating property, including those within the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis brands. You can also earn points through the purchase of goods and services, including dining and spa treatments at participating Accor properties, as well as with Accor's partners. You can use your points for future hotel stays, stays at Fiesta America-affiliated properties, car and rail travel, airline tickets and other purchases.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Air Travel
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
- Booking Hotels
- Room Upgrades
The Le Club Accorhotels free loyalty program is divided into four membership tiers: Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The program also offers two paid-membership options: Accor Favorite Guest Business and Ibis BUSINESS.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- Members paying with a currency other than the euro will receive points based on the exchange rate in relation to the euro at the time of checkout.
- To earn points, you must present your loyalty card membership number each time you check in.
- You will receive your loyalty card in the mail two to three weeks after your first stay at a participating hotel.
- You will receive account notifications, including points statements, electronically once you join the program.
- Le Club Accorhotels points do not cover taxes or service charges.
- Hotel reward vouchers can expire if they are not used within six months.
- Every 2,000 points you earn in the program can be put toward a hotel voucher worth €40 EUR (approximately $55 USD).
- Guaranteed room availability only applies to stays at select hotels; all reservations must made three days prior to arrival if you're a Gold cardholder and two days prior to arrival if you're a Platinum cardholder.
- Partner vouchers may only be used to cover the cost of services from partners, but may not be used to cover the cost of stays at participating hotels.
- A minimum of 4,000 points is required to transfer Le Club Accorhotels rewards to frequent flier miles. The conversion rate varies by airline.
- You may gift hotel vouchers and partner rewards vouchers to people who do not participate in the program.
You might also like:
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #5 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who ... Read More»
Hilton HHonors Program
Ranked #6 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Hilton HHonors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers ... Read More»
Marriott Rewards Program
Ranked #1 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Marriott Rewards program accommodates both business and leisure travelers who visit ... Read More»