Le Club Accorhotels
|No. of Hotels in Network||More than 1,000|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Accor hospitality group's loyalty program, Le Club Accorhotels, is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers who visit major cities across Europe, such as Paris, London and Berlin. However, the Accor portfolio comprises more than 2,500 properties worldwide with a presence in American destinations like New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. As a Le Club Accorhotels member, you'll earn points for booking stays at hotels within Accor's network, which spans across 11 hotel brands, including luxury names like Sofitel and MGallery and budget-friendly chains like Ibis and Mercure. You'll also earn points for nights spent at participating Club Med properties. Plus, Accor has an alliance with Delta Air Lines, Emirates and 18 other international air carriers, which allows you to use your Le Club points as frequent flyer miles. You can also collect and redeem points for car rentals and rail travel thanks to Accor's partnership with Europcar, Shell and Deutsche Bahn.
Pros & Cons
- Points are redeemable for hotel stays, flights and other travel services
- Members can earn and redeem points at more than 2,500 participating hotels worldwide
- Additional hotel services, such as dining and spa treatments, will earn you points
- Points expire after 12 months of account inactivity
- Free stays at higher-end properties require a large number of points
- You cannot earn both hotel points and airline miles for the same stay
Le Club Accorhotels rewards you with points every time you stay at a participating property, including those within the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis brands. You can also earn points through the purchase of goods and services with Accor's partners. You can use your points for future hotel stays, car and rail travel, airline tickets and other purchases.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Credit Card
- Air Travel
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Room Upgrades
- Booking Hotels
- Air Travel
The Le Club Accorhotels free loyalty program is divided into four membership tiers: Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The program also offers two paid-membership options: Accor Favorite Guest Business and Ibis, which are also split into Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum membership levels.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- Members paying with a currency other than the euro will receive points based on the exchange rate in relation to the euro at the time of booking.
- To earn points, you must present your loyalty card each time you check in.
- You will receive your loyalty card in the mail within three weeks after your first stay at a participating hotel.
- Le Club Accorhotels points do not cover taxes or service charges.
- Hotel reward vouchers can expire if they are not used within six months.
- Guaranteed room availability only applies to reservations made three days prior to arrival.
- Partner vouchers may only be used to cover the cost of services from partners, but may not be used to cover the cost of stays at participating hotels.
- A minimum of 4,000 points is required to transfer Le Club Accorhotels rewards to frequent flyer miles. The conversion rate varies by airline.
- Ibis properties located in France only allow you to accrue Le Club Accorhotels points for weekend stays.
You might also like:
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #3 in Best Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who often travel to major ... Read More»
Hilton HHonors Program
Ranked #4 in Best Programs
The Hilton HHonors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers who frequently fly to ... Read More»
Marriott Rewards Program
Ranked #1 in Best Programs
The Marriott Rewards program accommodates both business and leisure travelers who visit major cities in the ... Read More»