|No. of Hotels in Network||100 - 500|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Leaders Club program, the membership program for The Leading Hotels of the World, is most beneficial for leisure travelers — particularly golf and spa enthusiasts — who prefer to stay in boutique properties. There are more than 420 luxury LHW properties across the globe, with numerous locations in the United States, the Caribbean, Europe, Central and South America, Africa and the Middle East and Asia. Though an annual membership fee is required, you can earn one complimentary night for every five stays, with no limit to the number of free nights you can earn in one year. You'll also have access to exclusive member benefits like daily complimentary breakfast for two, free Internet access and invitations to Leaders Club events.
Pros & Cons
- There is no limit to the number of free nights you can earn in a calendar year
- Program includes complimentary breakfast for two
- Unlimited Leaders Club members can receive complimentary family memberships
- An annual membership fee is required to access Leaders Club benefits
- Stays that are booked through third-party websites do not qualify for rewards
- Blackout dates apply
You can accrue and redeem complimentary nights with any Leading Hotels of the World property. To earn a free night, you must stay at least five times within a calendar year. Only qualifying stays — the period from check-in to checkout, regardless of consecutive nights, at a publicly available rate — count toward award certificates.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Air Travel
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
- Booking Hotels
- Room Upgrades
Leaders Club is separated into two tiers: Leaders Club and Leaders Club Unlimited.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Leaders Club.
- You can only redeem one complimentary night award certificate per stay if you're a Leaders Club member.
- Free night certificates expire one year after they are issued.
- You can cancel your membership within 30 days of enrollment and receive a full refund of the membership fee, as long as you have not booked and completed a reservation.
- You can make reservations through travel agents and still receive stay credit and benefits. The travel agent must provide your member number to the hotel when booking.
- To earn a complimentary night, you must stay with at least two different Leading Hotels of the World properties.
- Stays earned during one membership period will not roll over to another membership period.
- To apply your free night certificate, you have to make the reservation at least 72 hours in advance.
- No matter how many rooms you book per stay, you can only earn one qualifying stay per reservation.
You might also like:
Fairmont President's Club Program
Ranked #16 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Fairmont President's Club program is most beneficial for frequent fliers who ... Read More»
Stash Hotel Rewards Program
Ranked #13 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Stash Hotel Rewards program benefits both business and leisure travelers who ... Read More»
Omni Select Guest Program
Ranked #14 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Omni Select Guest program suits leisure travelers seeking luxury accommodations in ... Read More»