|No. of Hotels in Network||Fewer than 100|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
Loews YouFirst benefits leisure and business travelers who frequent major American cities. In total, 17 Loews properties participate in the program in destinations like Orlando, Florida, New York City, Los Angeles and New Orleans. This program is based on the number of stays you accrue at Loews hotels: The more times you stay at a Loews hotel, the more benefits — like free Internet access, late checkouts and spa credits — you will receive.
Pros & Cons
- You can be upgraded to the most elite membership level after just 10 stays
- If you do not earn enough stays per year to maintain your membership status, you will only be downgraded one tier
- Free nights are not a rewards option with the Loews YouFirst program
- Only 17 hotels participate in the program
- Limited ways to earn rewards
Loews YouFirst does not operate on a points system, but rather on a stay-based system. The number and types of benefits you receive is based on how many nights you stay in participating Loews Hotels in a calendar year. As you accrue more stays, you can earn perks like free Internet access and complimentary room upgrades.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Air Travel
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
- Booking Hotels
- Room Upgrades
The Loews YouFirst program is divided into four membership tiers: basic membership, Blue, Gold and Platinum.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You will be considered an active member of the Loews YouFirst program if you have stayed at a participating Loews property during the previous 12 months.
- A qualifying stay is defined as all consecutive nights in a Loews hotel, even if you check in and out of the hotel during that time.
- Non-qualifying rates include reservations booked through a third-party website, a discount program or with a promotional offer.
- Some discounts — like AAA and AARP — will not prevent you from earning a qualifying stay.
- Only one Loews YouFirst member per room will receive credit per stay.
- The Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando and Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort do not qualify for YouFirst benefits.
You might also like:
Club Carlson Program
Ranked #4 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
Honored by more than 1,000 hotel properties around the world, the Carlson ... Read More»
Choice Privileges Program
Ranked #12 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
Choice Privileges program from Choice Hotels caters to families and business travelers ... Read More»
Fairmont President's Club Program
Ranked #16 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Fairmont President's Club program is most beneficial for frequent fliers who ... Read More»