Omni Select Guest
|No. of Hotels in Network||Fewer than 100|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Omni Select Guest program suits leisure travelers seeking luxury accommodations in the United States, Mexico and Canada. As an Omni Select Guest member, you'll earn credit toward a free night for every night you stay at one of more than 60 Omni properties, all of which honor the program. You'll also receive benefits like complimentary in-room Wi-Fi access, shoe shines and morning beverage delivery. Your Omni Select Guest membership automatically enrolls you in the Global Hotel Alliance GHA Discovery rewards program, recognized by more than 20 participating brands like The Doyle Collection and PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts. Select Omni benefits, including complimentary Wi-Fi access and members-only promotions, will also extend to participating Global Hotel Alliance properties.
Pros & Cons
- All Omni hotels and resorts participate in the program
- Program rules and regulations are easy to understand
- Automatic enrollment in GHA Discovery rewards program
- Free night certificates expire after 12 months
- Blackout dates may apply
- The Omni brand does not extend beyond the U.S., Canada and Mexico
The Omni Select Guest program does not use traditional points, but every qualifying night you stay at an Omni hotel brings you one step closer to a free night.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
Can Use Points On...
- Booking Hotels
The Omni Select Guest program offers three membership levels: Gold, Platinum and Black.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You can only earn credit to put toward a free stay on two rooms at a time.
- You must be 18 years or older (or the age of majority in your state of residence) to participate in the program.
- Free night certificates cover only the room rate and do not include taxes, fees or other hotel expenses.
- Blackout dates may apply to both guaranteed availability and free night redemptions.
- Your name must appear on the reservation in order for it to count toward your free night certificate, and only one member per room can receive credit.
- Only nights at Omni hotels (not at other GHA properties) count toward the 20 nights needed for a free night certificate.
- You may only earn membership benefits for qualifying stays (stays paid with a qualifying rate), which means you must make your reservation directly through Omni or a partnering GHA property.
- Discounted reservations with third-party websites are not eligible for reward nights or membership perks.
- All qualifying nights at affiliated GHA properties also count toward the next membership tier in the Select Guest program: After staying 10 nights in a calendar year, you'll achieve Platinum Level status; after staying 30 nights, you'll earn Black Level status.
- Free night credit rolls over each calendar year. If you don't stay at an Omni property for 24 months, you forfeit any remaining free nights.
You might also like:
Fairmont President's Club Program
Ranked #16 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Fairmont President's Club program is most beneficial for frequent fliers who ... Read More»
Stash Hotel Rewards Program
Ranked #13 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Stash Hotel Rewards program benefits both business and leisure travelers who ... Read More»
Kimpton Karma Rewards Program
Ranked #15 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Kimpton Karma Rewards program benefits businesspeople looking for boutique accommodations in ... Read More»