Stash Hotel Rewards
|No. of Hotels in Network||100 - 500|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Stash Hotel Rewards program benefits both business and leisure travelers who prefer to stay in boutique hotels when visiting destinations across the United States, such as California and the northeast coast (particularly New York City). The Stash Hotel network includes nearly 200 independently owned hotels across the country and the U.S. Virgin Islands. By frequenting hotels associated with the Stash Hotel Rewards program, you can accrue rewards (known as Stash Points) that can be used to cover the cost of future stays at any Stash-affiliated hotel.
Pros & Cons
- Independently owned properties offer more unique atmospheres than brand-name hotels
- No blackout dates
- Points can only be redeemed for free hotel stays
- You can only earn Stash Points on two rooms at any given time
- You can not earn points for stays reserved through third-party booking sites
Members of the Stash Hotel Rewards program can earn and use points at any Stash-affiliated hotel. There are nearly 200 properties in the United States — as well as a few hotels in the U.S. Virgin Islands — that honor Stash hotel rewards.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Air Travel
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
- Booking Hotels
- Room Upgrades
The Stash Hotel Rewards program is not separated into different levels. All Stash members receive the same benefits.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- Program members will earn five Stash Points for every dollar spent on rooms booked through the hotel website or the Stash website.
- Stash Points are only valid for free nights at participating hotels. They cannot be redeemed for additional expenses, such as dining or spa treatments.
- Stash Points are only awarded for rooms booked directly with the hotel.
- Some Stash hotels do not offer points for rooms reserved with employee, corporate or friends and family discounts.
- Points will not be awarded for expenses other than nightly room rates.
- If you cancel a reward reservation, you may be subject to cancellation or penalty fees depending on the policy of the partnering hotel. Unless the hotel imposes a cancellation fee, Stash points will automatically be refunded and returned to your account.
- If a hotel ceases to be a participant in the Stash Hotel program (even if you made your reservations prior to the property's departure from the program), you will not receive points for your stay.
- Your Stash rewards account may be closed if your account remains inactive for 18 months.
- You may not apply Stash points to another loyalty program; points can only be redeemed for Stash program privileges.
You might also like:
Kimpton Karma Rewards Program
Ranked #15 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Kimpton Karma Rewards program benefits businesspeople looking for boutique accommodations in ... Read More»
Leaders Club Program
Ranked #10 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Leaders Club program, the membership program for The Leading Hotels of ... Read More»
Fairmont President's Club Program
Ranked #16 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Fairmont President's Club program is most beneficial for frequent fliers who ... Read More»