|No. of Hotels in Network||More than 1,000|
|Ease of Earning Free Night|
|About these ratings|
The Wyndham Rewards program caters to leisure and business travelers who visit popular destinations in the United States, Europe, the Caribbean, Asia and Mexico. As a Wyndham Rewards member, you'll earn points when you stay in any of the Wyndham Hotel Group's more than 7,000 properties across 14 distinctive brands, including Ramada and Dream Hotels. Wyndham Hotel Group's alliance with Amtrak and numerous air carriers — including American Airlines, United Airlines and Southwest Airlines — also allows you to use accumulated miles or points with affiliated carriers. You can earn points on car rentals, too, thanks to Wyndham's partnership with Avis, Alamo, Budget and National Car Rental. Additionally, you can earn rewards points on hotel and everyday purchases if you have the Wyndham Rewards Visa credit card.
Pros & Cons
- More than 7,000 participating properties worldwide
- Rewards can be put toward air travel, hotel stays and gift cards
- Free stays at all-inclusive properties cover meals and amenities
- Can take weeks for partner rewards to be processed
- Rewards points can expire
- Once processed, rewards cannot be converted for other purposes
The Wyndham Rewards program awards points that can be redeemed for free hotel stays, Amtrak Guest Rewards points, airline tickets, car rentals and gift cards. You can earn points every time you stay at a participating Wyndham Hotel Group hotel. You'll also have the option to collect points through the company's partners and on everyday purchases made with your Wyndham Rewards Visa credit card.
Can Points Expire? YES
Can Earn Points On...
- Hotel Stays
- Air Travel
- Credit Card
Can Use Points On...
- Air Travel
- Booking Hotels
- Room Upgrades
The Wyndham Rewards program is divided into two levels: basic membership and Gold Status membership.How Membership Works»
The Fine Print
- You must be 18 years or older to qualify for the Wyndham Rewards program.
- Rewards reservations are not subject to blackout dates.
- Additional Wyndham rewards will not be awarded for travel expenses paid for with points.
- The number of points awarded for nightly stays is 10 points per dollar spent with the exception of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hotels. Stays at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hotels will earn you five points per dollar spent.
- The number of miles you can earn or redeem per trip through partner airline programs varies by carrier.
- Points will be forfeited if your account remains inactive for 18 months.
- The reward exchange ratio for airline and rail travel depends on the carrier and region.
- Points used for hotel stays cover taxes and fees.
You might also like:
Hilton HHonors Program
Ranked #6 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Hilton HHonors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers ... Read More»
Delta SkyMiles Program
Ranked #7 in Best Airline Rewards Programs
The Delta SkyMiles program is convenient for frequent fliers based in central ... Read More»
Starwood Preferred Guest Program
Ranked #5 in Best Hotel Rewards Programs
The Starwood Preferred Guest (or SPG) program caters primarily to businesspeople who ... Read More»