Free Things To Do in Asheville, NC
- #2View all Photos#2 in Asheville, NCHiking, Sightseeing, FreeTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPENDHiking, Sightseeing, FreeTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPEND...Read More »
Winding its way from Maine to Georgia, the Appalachian Trail spans 2,190 miles through 14 states. About 320 of those miles are found in North Carolina (including 224 miles along the Tennessee border).
- #3View all Photos#3 in Asheville, NCSightseeing, Free, Neighborhood/AreaTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPENDSightseeing, Free, Neighborhood/AreaTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPEND...Read More »
Weaving through downtown, the 1.7-mile-long Asheville Urban Trail walks visitors through the cultural and architectural history of the city. Created by the city of Asheville to showcase its unique past, each of the trail's 30 stops is marked with a public sculpture that captures an important person or moment in
- #4View all Photos#4 in Asheville, NCParks and Gardens, Recreation, Swimming/Pools, FreeTYPE2 hours to Half DayTIME TO SPENDParks and Gardens, Recreation, Swimming/Pools, FreeTYPE2 hours to Half DayTIME TO SPEND...Read More »
Offering more than 500,000 acres of land about 40 miles northeast of downtown Asheville, Pisgah National Park is jampacked with activities and breathtaking vistas. With hundreds of miles of trails and numerous waterfalls and swimming holes, the forest provides ample opportunities to appreciate the great outdoors.
- #8View all PhotosfreeFolk Art Center#8 in Asheville, NCMuseums, Shopping, FreeTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPENDMuseums, Shopping, FreeTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPEND...Read More »
At milepost 382 off theBlue Ridge Parkway, you'll find the Folk Art Center, home to the Southern Highland Craft Guild. The guild dates back to the 1890s and still represents the artists and craftsmen of Southern Appalachia.
- #9View all Photos#9 in Asheville, NCFree, Neighborhood/AreaTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPENDFree, Neighborhood/AreaTYPE1 to 2 hoursTIME TO SPEND...Read More »
When artists came to Asheville to soak up the natural beauty and free-spirited atmosphere, they had to find large spaces to work. Enter the River Arts District. Comprising 22 former industrial and historical buildings – including a former tannery and a cotton mill – near the French Broad River, the
Explore More of Asheville, NC
Zach WatsonApril 18, 2019
Holly JohnsonApril 11, 2019
Rachel CenterApril 10, 2019
Gwen PratesiApril 8, 2019
Lyn MettlerApril 3, 2019
Zach WatsonApril 2, 2019
Kyle McCarthyMarch 28, 2019
Christine SmithMarch 26, 2019
Lyn MettlerMarch 25, 2019