Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosSt. James#1 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (954)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreGuests consistently laud Sandy Lane for its impressive grounds, luxurious amenities and accommodating staff. Welcoming Barbados visitors since 1961, Sandy Lane's spacious rooms, suites, penthouses and villa boast elegant furnishings, marble bathrooms with dual vanities, desks and balconies or patios with views of verdant gardens or the Caribbean Sea. And the grandeur doesn't stop there. This Leading Hotels of the World outpost also features lavish recreational facilities, including three golf courses and a 47,000-square-foot spa. (Recent guests raved about the opulent spa treatments and tasty dishes served at The Spa Café.) Though the golf courses and spa are no doubt impressive, don't forget to carve out some lounging time on Sandy Lane Beach, where the resort provides cold towels, sorbets, fresh fruit and Evian mists. Whether your day was spent relaxing by the sea (or the 7,500-square-foot pool) or swinging on the greens, previous visitors suggest watching the sun set at one of the four on-site eateries. Many praised the delectable (albeit pricey) cuisine. However, Leaders Club members receive complimentary perks, such as a room upgrade and early check-in and late checkout privileges, during their stays.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #2View all PhotosPaynes Bay#2 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (706)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreUpon arriving at The House, you'll be greeted with a complimentary jet lag healing massage, afternoon tea and evening canapes. And the pampering at this adults-only Paynes Bay, Barbados, resort doesn't stop there: Rooms and suites offer feather-topped beds, complimentary Wi-Fi access, espresso machines, 24-hour butler service and private patios or balconies. When you're craving some fun in the sun, unwind by the oceanfront pool or at the resort's beach. The House offers complimentary water sports equipment, including paddleboards, snorkel gear, kayaks and Hobie Cat sailboats. Plus, you'll enjoy free water taxi transportation to beaches flanked by other Elegant Hotels. This means guests at The House can also indulge in spa treatments at the Tamarind by Elegant Hotels or eat at other Elegant property restaurants. However, most guests recommend dining at The House for the complimentary Champagne breakfast and Italian dishes at Daphne's, although a few caution that service at the restaurant can be slow at times.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #3View all PhotosSt. James#3 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (821)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreTouting 96 guest rooms and suites – each with a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access, an espresso machine and a private patio or balcony – the Colony Club in Holetown, Barbados, prides itself on its family-friendly atmosphere. Kids can attend the resort's Aqua School to learn how to snorkel or windsurf, or the whole family can embark on an island excursion and swim with local turtles (a must-do, according to recent guests). Children of all ages can also enjoy seasonal kids activities and are welcome at the two on-site, open-air restaurants, which boast kid-friendly menus. If you don't have youngsters in tow, Colony Club offers an array of adult-focused amenities, including yoga and Pilates classes, couples massages and private dining, including inside the guest-approved Rum Vault, where you'll have your pick of 150-plus kinds of rum. You can also explore the restaurants or beachfront activities available at other west coast Elegant Hotels properties by hopping on one of Colony Club's free water taxis. Overall, recent visitors loved staying here, although a few said the property's facilities did not warrant the high room rates.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #4View all PhotosSt. James#4 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (1320)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreBlending the signature refinement of the Fairmont brand with the soothing atmosphere of Barbados' Platinum Coast, the Fairmont Royal Pavilion is a luxurious hideaway. Guests praise the elegantly decorated oceanfront rooms, suites and villas, which were refreshed in November 2017. Standard room amenities include furnished balconies or terraces, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Plus, all accommodation rates cover in-room Wi-Fi access, on-site parking, daily breakfast for two, one afternoon tea credit per seven-night stay, twice-weekly yoga classes, daily swimming with turtles experiences and access to tennis courts, a fitness center and nonmotorized water sports equipment. Additional facilities range from a freshwater pool to a business center to a salon with hair, makeup and nail services. Travelers can also enjoy in-room spa treatments, such as massages, facials and body wraps and scrubs. And as of December 2018, this AccorHotels-affiliated property welcomes children year-round. Though recent guests report a satisfactory stay, some say the cuisine served at the resort's three restaurants is pricey, especially given the subpar quality. To save some coin, members of the Le Club AccorHotels rewards program can use points to pay for rooms.
- #5View all PhotosSt. James#5 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (520)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreMuch like its sister property, The Sandpiper, Coral Reef Club sits surrounded by lush foliage on Barbados' western coast (near Holetown). Occupying 12 acres, Coral Reef Club's 88 rooms, cottages, suites and villas all feature furnished balconies or patios, separate showers and tubs, work desks and feather beds. If you don't opt for a cottage or suite with a private plunge pool, Coral Reef Club boasts two tree-lined pools, not to mention complimentary access to water sports equipment like kayaks and snorkel gear. Prefer to stay landlocked? The resort also touts two tennis courts, a fitness center and a set of garden pathways that snake throughout the bougainvillea-shaded grounds. Navigate the labyrinth on your own, or sign up for a complimentary garden tour, which are available every Wednesday. If a stroll through the foliage isn't relaxing enough for you, venture to the spa for a massage or some meditation. Coral Reef Club also offers alfresco dining at its restaurant, which recent guests enjoyed despite their meals' high prices. To offset this added expense, Small Luxury Hotels of the World patrons with INVITED loyalty program memberships can use accrued reward night vouchers to pay for rooms.
- #6View all PhotosSt. Peter#6 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (581)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MorePositioned on the northwestern edge of Barbados by Godings Bay, Cobblers Cove is an intimate retreat that touts just 40 suites. Each accommodation includes a private balcony or terrace with garden or ocean views, a sitting room and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Plus, all suites offer twin or king-sized beds, bathrobes and slippers, minibars and free Wi-Fi access. Previous visitors raved about the gorgeous, roomy lodgings, though some warned that the nightly rates are expensive. But Cobblers Cove redeems itself with complimentary inclusions, such as swimming with turtles outings, tennis lessons and nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals. After working up an appetite, head to the Camelot Restaurant for fresh seafood. Past diners praised the eatery's impeccable service and delectable cuisine. Cap off your day with a relaxing treatment at the Sea Moon Spa. Cobblers Cove is the only Relais & Châteaux property in Barbados; if you're a Club 5C member, you can take advantage of exclusive perks during your stay.
- #7View all PhotosSt. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church#7 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (3443)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis adults-only, all-inclusive Sandals resort boasts 11 restaurants and seven bars, plus 280 guest rooms and suites. Accommodations include balconies or patios, wall-mounted smart TVs, mahogany furniture and free Wi-Fi access. When you're not in your room, hit the beach. The resort offers complimentary water sports equipment, including snorkel gear, kayaks and Hobie Cat sailboats. Or, take a dip in one of three freshwater pools. The property also features tennis and beach volleyball courts, a fitness center, nightly entertainment and the brand's signature Red Lane Spa. Overall, recent visitors praised the resort's cuisine and location on 10 lush acres of Dover Beach along Barbados' southern coast. However, several past guests cited lackluster customer service.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #8View all PhotosSt. James#8 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (338)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAt The Sandpiper, it's all about the gardens. Nestled in Holetown, Barbados, this small, family-owned and -operated hotel receives consistent praise from guests for its well-manicured foliage. The hotel even houses three Tree Top Suites (lodgings surrounded by palm leaves but not actually suspended in the trees), which include luxurious amenities like terraces, open sun decks and private plunge pools. If you don't want to splurge, opt for a Garden View Room. Each includes a patio or balcony that overlooks the hotel's signature greenery. Extending its well-groomed vegetation to the beach, The Sandpiper boasts a shaded wooden dock that overlooks the shoreline. When you're not lounging dockside, take a dip, set out on a Hobie Cat sailboat or kayak (equipment rental is complimentary) or learn how to scuba dive at The Sandpiper's sister property, Coral Reef Club. Given that Coral Reef Club sits within walking distance, the two properties also share a spa. Just make sure you head back to The Sandpiper for dinner – guests highly recommend sampling The Restaurant's Caribbean-inspired dishes. But remember, the eatery's menu is limited, so travelers with dietary restrictions, such as vegans, may want to consider dining elsewhere. Also keep in mind: Members of INVITED, the Small Luxury Hotels of the World rewards program, can cash in accrued reward night vouchers for rooms here.
- #9View all PhotosDerricks#9 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (2046)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSet on a white sand beach about 3 miles south of Holetown, Barbados, Crystal Cove is all-inclusive in both its amenities and atmosphere. Catering to travelers of all ages, Crystal Cove entertains youngsters at the Flying Fish Kids Club, while candlelit dinners and side-by-side spa treatments appeal to couples. Crystal Cove offers plenty of aquatic activities, including complimentary water sports, organized beach games and off-site excursions (at an additional cost). After you've worked up an appetite, head to one of Crystal Cove's two sit-down eateries: casual Drifters Beach Bar and Restaurant and upscale Reflections. Previous visitors praised both dining establishments for their delicious food, though some lament the occasionally slow service. When it's time to bed down, retire to your room or suite. Each accommodation features a private patio or balcony, free Wi-Fi access, a minifridge and Caribbean-inspired decor (which recent guests said is a little dated).
- #10View all PhotosHastings#10 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (1131)Free WiFiRead More
Travelers couldn't help but gush about their experience at Sugar Bay Barbados, often using words like amazing and fantastic to describe their stays. The staff members are the resort's brightest stars, known for going above and beyond in just about everything they do. Lodgers also heap praise on the property's delectable dining. Room rates here are all-inclusive, meaning visitors can enjoy unlimited food and drinks at five bars and four restaurants, which serve a range of cuisines, including Caribbean and Asian-fusion. However, snacks and beverages from the on-site coffee shop cost extra. Most guests also rave about the property's accommodations, although a few report plumbing issues and worn room amenities. Each accommodation is decorated in neutral hues with island-inspired touches (think: wicker furniture and colorful accent linens) and comes equipped with a minifridge, a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a furnished balcony or terrace. After a restful night's sleep, travelers can take advantage of an array of on-site facilities, including kids and teens clubs, two pools and a spa. This beachfront property resides on the southwestern side of Barbados less than 2 miles sourtheast of downtown Bridgetown.Free WiFi
- #11View all PhotosSt. Lawrence Gap#11 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (2427)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSituated on Barbados' southern coast in the St. Lawrence Gap area of Christ Church, Ocean Two provides all the amenities of a four-star resort without isolating travelers from island culture. Recent guests said they appreciated being able to leave the resort grounds and immediately interact with local residents. Along with the property's proximity to St. Lawrence Gap's amenities, Ocean Two overlooks a secluded bay where land-lubbers can relax along the sand while seafarers swim, snorkel or scuba dive. If you prefer fresh water over salt water, Ocean Two boasts a 150-foot pool and sun deck. After soaking up the rays, recharge with an in-room spa treatment or at the on-site eatery; Taste Restaurant serves international eats with a Caribbean flair. When it's time to turn in, rooms and suites feature Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, rainfall showers and private balconies with partial or full ocean views. Previous visitors recommend splurging on a spacious one-bedroom oceanfront suite, which offers a fully equipped kitchen and a separate sitting area. Also consider requesting a room away from the bars, since some past travelers said noise from the venues can be heard inside the accommodations.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #12View all PhotosSt. James#12 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (1293)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreTamarind offers tailored experiences to a range of travelers. Kids can participate in educational activities through the Flying Fish Kids Club or join their parents on the family-sized daybeds surrounding the three pools. Meanwhile, lovebirds can indulge in a sunset cruise for two or a couples spa treatment. Tamarind also boasts Caribbean-inspired rooms and suites with oversized balconies or patios, flat-screen TVs, minifridges and free Wi-Fi access. Another bonus: Because Tamarind sits on a 750-foot strip of Paynes Bay Beach (on Barbados' western coast), guests have access to plenty of complimentary shoreline activities, including snorkeling, water skiing and paddleboarding. When it's time to eat, travelers can indulge in a beachfront feast at one of the three on-site restaurants. Though recent visitors praised the family-friendly dining atmosphere, many said the dishes were subpar at best. For a change of scenery, hop on a free water taxi and try the cuisine at the other Elegant Hotels properties throughout Barbados.
- Read More
Recent guests at The Sandals Royal Barbados raved about its delectable dining options (there are seven restaurants on-site and 11 others available at nearby Sandals resorts) and unparalleled customer service. This resort is located on the southern end of Barbados in the St. Lawrence Gap area. Perched right in front of the ocean, the setting offers guests direct beach access as well as a plethora of rooms with scenic water views. Accommodations are spacious (standard rooms include a separate living area and private, furnished balconies) and feature amenities like king-sized beds, coffee makers, complimentary Wi-Fi access, a spa amenity kit, minifridges, walk-in closets and bathrooms with rain showers. Rooms are separated into several different buildings and are categorized by Club Level, Butler Level and Love Nest Luxury Suites. Guests highly recommend snagging a Butler Level-room, as several said that the butler service was outstanding and made their stays unforgettable. Another awesome perk of staying here is the many activities available on-site. You’ll find a four-lane bowling alley, an infinity rooftop pool, watersport rentals, nighttime entertainment, a spa, a fitness center and much more. Many of these activities, along with most dining and drinks, are covered by the all-inclusive rate.5.0-star Hotel Class
- #14View all PhotosBridgetown#14 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (4283)Free ParkingRead MoreGuests consistently praise the Hilton Barbados Resort for its hospitable staff and family-friendly amenities. Children 18 and younger stay for free, and youngsters ages 4 to 12 can participate in supervised activities at the complimentary Kidz Paradise Club. Meanwhile, parents can perfect their backhand at one of the three tennis courts or indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at the spa overlooking Carlisle Bay. And because of the resort's Needham's Point location (only 2 miles south of Bridgetown), travelers have access to plenty of shoreline activities. Work up an appetite snorkeling, kayaking or scuba diving at one of two white sand beaches, then head to one of this Hilton outpost's four on-site restaurants and bars. Traveling without the kids? Consider booking an Executive Room for more high-end perks, including plush bathrobes and slippers and complimentary breakfast, drinks and evening hors d'oeuvres at the Executive Lounge. No matter which room you choose, you'll have access to conveniences like balconies, separate showers and tubs, minibars and coffee makers. But remember, daily fees apply for in-room internet access unless you're a Hilton Honors member. Some visitors warn that the beds are not comfortable and that the property as a whole could benefit from a fresh.Free Parking
- #15View all PhotosChrist Church#15 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (2961)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe all-inclusive Turtle Beach sits on a 1,500-foot stretch of sand between Dover Beach and Maxwell Beach on Barbados' southern coast. Guests rave about Turtle Beach's location, as well as its family-friendly atmosphere. Spacious suites give groups lots of room to spread out, while outdoor activities (think: water sports and tennis) and the traveler-approved Flying Fish Kids Club provide youngsters with plenty of free entertainment. Guests traveling sans children can participate in Calypso dance lessons, indulge in a couples massage or arrange for private dining. Those still itching for something to do can pick from a wide range of complimentary off-site activities, including a round of golf at the Barbados Golf Club, shopping excursions and guided walks to nature sanctuaries. Prefer to stay on Turtle Beach's grounds? You'll have your pick of two freshwater pools and two tennis courts. After you've worked up an appetite, grab a bite to eat at one of the three on-site restaurants. And when it's time to bed down, retreat to your suite, which comes equipped with a private balcony or patio, a minifridge, free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. Although travelers praise the clean and comfortable digs, many say the decor is dated.
- #16View all PhotosChrist Church#16 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (2908)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWith roots stretching back to 1887, The Crane is the oldest resort in Barbados and one of the oldest in the Caribbean. Occupying some prime real estate on the world-famous Crane Beach (on Barbados' southeast coast), the resort offers 200-plus suites with garden or ocean vistas. Amenities vary depending on which accommodation you choose, but standard Junior Suites offer four-poster beds, balconies or terraces, minifridges and marble bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. Recent guests had mixed feelings about the property's accommodations. While some raved about the spacious layouts, others said the dark, dated interiors did not justify the high room rates. If you need some vitamin D, go for a dip at the beach or lounge by one of five outdoor pools. The property also features the 55,000-square-foot Crane Village, which mimics a historical Barbadian town with cobbled streets and features a duty-free boutique. Dining options are plentiful as well: You'll find a cafe, a bar and five restaurants, including Japanese- and Thai-inspired Zen, the southern Italian-focused D'Onofrio's Trattoria and L'Azure, a fine dining establishment that serves contemporary Caribbean cuisine. Past diners heaped praise on all of the property's food and beverage outlets.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #17View all PhotosChrist Church#17 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (2185)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreRecent guests heap praise on Bougainvillea Barbados for its beachfront location and well-equipped all-suite accommodations. Situated on the southern coast of Barbados, the hotel sits on Oistins' Maxwell Beach. Past visitors said the location is quiet enough to be relaxing but also close enough to the action. Make the most of the resort's beachfront seat by using the property's complimentary water sports equipment like kayaks and paddleboards. If you'd rather relax on the beach, you can do that here, too: The property provides beach towels, chairs and umbrellas free of charge. If you need a break from the sand, retreat to one of the resort's pools or break a sweat in the on-site fitness center. Soothe sore muscles at the Karma Spa & Salon or fuel up at one of the resort's two restaurants. Former vacationers were pleased with the service and menu selection at both eateries, though some said Calabash Cafe's breakfast dishes are pricey. Finally, when it comes to lodging, the suites are outfitted with furnished balconies or terraces, complimentary Wi-Fi access, kitchenettes or full kitchens, bathrobes and flat-screen TVs.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #18View all PhotosHoletown, St. James#18 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (1798)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreMangobay Barbados blends the all-inclusive conveniences of a large resort with the personalized touch of a small island hideaway. Located in Holetown on Barbados' western coast, Mango Bay sits within walking distance to various shops, restaurants and nightlife venues. At the hotel, you'll find a small beach complete with complimentary lounge chairs and umbrellas, as well as free kayaks, Hobie Cat sailboats, snorkel gear and more. When it's time to relax, head to the Elements Spa for a rejuvenating massage or the on-site restaurant for some buffet-style or a la carte eats. Recent patrons gave the eatery mixed reviews; some raved about the cuisine, while others said the selection is a bit limited at times. Previous guests also lamented the accommodations' dated interiors. Every room and suite comes outfitted with bathrobes, beach towels, a cable television and a coffee maker. Keep in mind, Wi-Fi access is only available in the hotel's public areas.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- #19View all PhotosHastings#19 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (888)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you're searching for an all-inclusive experience that is better suited for couples, then the adults-only SoCo Hotel in Barbados is your safe haven. Couples describe this southern Barbados hotel as relaxing and romantic, with its comfortable accommodations and picturesque location right on the beach. The property's 24 rooms are bright and modern in design, decorated in a predominately white color palette and outfitted with white leather headboards, couches and bedside tables. Flat-screen TVs with DVD players, coffee makers and free wireless internet access are available for those looking to stay connected. But since each room is equipped with a private balcony facing the ocean, who needs technology? The property's cuisine – which is part of the all-inclusive rate, along with unlimited beverages at the beach bar – also earns rave reviews from guests. Another standout feature for visitors is the staff. Many say the hotel's employees take care of every guest, adding that no task is too small or too big. However, some report minor inconveniences, such as malfunctioning room safes and worn beach lounge chairs.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read More
The South Beach Hotel is situated on the southern coast of Barbados on Accra Beach, a stretch of Christ Church sand less than 3 miles southeast of Bridgetown. Unlike other beachside hotels, this waterfront property offers more than just an attractive address. While guests certainly adore the close location to the beach, the all-suite accommodations and service are also big highlights. Travelers say the spacious suites are both well-maintained and well-equipped, with white decor, colorful accent linens and modern furnishings. Standard amenities include kitchenettes, HD TVs, sofa beds, balconies, rainfall showers and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. The staff left a great impression as well, with many travelers praising their friendly demeanor and eagerness to help. While traditional hotel facilities are few and far between (the property lacks a spa and fitness center), the outdoor pool, outfitted with a bar and lounge, and the hotel's direct beach and boardwalk access appease many vacationers. There's also the Swagg Cocktail Lounge & Bar, which serves a variety of casual fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #21View all PhotosSt. James#21 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (505)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe old adage "don't judge a book by its cover" rings true at Waves Hotel & Spa: Despite the all-inclusive hotel's roadside location and small size, recent guests were more than impressed with its decor and amenities. Rooms feature South Beach-inspired furnishings and fixtures, plus perks like flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers, minifridges, free Wi-Fi access and yoga mats. And because this Elegant Hotels outpost sits on Barbados' western coast in St. James, travelers are never far from a palm-fringed beach. If you're more interested in a sand-free swim, visitors recommend stealing away to one of two pools, including an adults-only, free-form spa pool. Finish off your day with a treatment at the spa and a meal at one of Waves' two restaurants. Although some previous visitors said Seascape's buffet-style dishes were a bit underwhelming, others praised the property's cuisine, especially at Asian-inspired Shiso.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #22View all PhotosPaynes Bay#22 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (60)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MorePerhaps Treasure Beach's biggest draw is its position on Paynes Bay Beach in Holders Hill, Barbados. This adults-only Elegant Hotels outpost provides guests with a variety of complimentary water sports and free land-based activities, including morning beach walks and food-styling workshops. If you're more interested in relaxing, head to the on-site pool and order drinks and snacks via the pool ambassadors. But the oceanfront setting isn't the only thing travelers applaud. Visitors also praise the suites, which were renovated in 2017 and boast private balconies or patios, free Wi-Fi access, two flat-screen TVs and stocked minibars. (Some of the deluxe suites also include a private plunge pool.) Along with revamped rooms, Treasure Beach features stellar culinary service. The property's eatery, Tapestry Restaurant, serves globally inspired, buffet-style dishes for breakfast, as well as seasonally influenced a la carte items for lunch and dinner. All room rates cover daily breakfast and a chef's dinner, which is hosted inside the resort's wine cellar. Though recent visitors praised the on-site cuisine, they warned that a stay here is expensive.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #23View all PhotosSt. James#23 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (2118)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Club, Barbados Resort & Spa is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort (guests must be at least 16 years old to stay here) on Barbados' western coast. Along with the relaxed atmosphere, visitors gush about the on-site restaurants. Two eateries are available, including the Caribbean-inspired Enid's Restaurant and the oceanfront Sunset Restaurant, which serves a mix of international classics and local specialties buffet-style and a la carte. Room rates cover all meals and drinks, plus an array of outdoor activities. At the beach, travelers can borrow water sports equipment like Hobie Cat sailboats, paddleboards and snorkel gear, while the gym and the resort's activity pool host water aerobics, Caribbean dance and other fitness classes. The property also offers complimentary tennis, rum tastings, nature walks and Bajan cooking classes. For those who'd rather relax, there's the on-site spa, with fee-based treatments, such as massages, facials and manicures and pedicures. Or, guests can unwind in their spacious room or suite, which features bright (albeit dated) decor and dark wood accents and comes outfitted with a minifridge, a satellite TV and Wi-Fi access (for a fee).4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #24View all PhotosBridgetown#24 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (1582)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you're looking for a luxurious beach resort for your Barbados vacation, you might want to consider booking elsewhere, according to recent guests. To some visitors, the Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados is dated, the customer service can be slow and spotty and the food at the on-site Aquatic Club Restaurant and Neptune's Grill is poor. But whether they liked their stay or not, most guests concede that the location is unbeatable. The Radisson Aquatica overlooks Carlisle Bay, providing direct access to 2 miles of white sand beaches. There is also a beachfront pool that lodgers can take a dip in if the sand proves too sticky. Meanwhile, guest rooms and suites are decorated in earth tones and feature flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, coffee makers and work desks with ergonomic chairs. All accommodations also feature private balconies or terraces. According to reviewers, you should make the most of the hotel's location by booking an ocean view room. Or better yet, opt for a corner ocean view room, which is equipped with two balconies. Radisson Rewards members can earn points here to cover the cost of future stays. You can find this Radisson outpost near Needhams Point in Bridgetown, about 10 miles west of Grantley Adams International Airport.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #25View all PhotosOistins#25 in Best Hotels in BarbadosTripAdvisor (102)Free WiFiRead More
Lodgers can't help but fall in love with this hotel's oceanfront location on the southern edge of Barbados. Rooms are outfitted with island-style decor (think: wicker furniture and bright color palettes) and amenities like private balconies, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and minifridges. Plus, the all-inclusive rates cover in-room Wi-Fi access, as well as all meals and nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals. On-site facilities range from two white sand beaches (including one with a floating sun deck) to three pools to a fitness center. Youngsters will enjoy the kids and teens clubs and their age-appropriate activities. Meanwhile, adults can unwind with an in-room spa treatment or in an adults-only Jacuzzi. When it's time to dine, heed the advice of recent visitors and grab a bite to eat at the waterfront Aqua Terra restaurant or one of three other dining establishments. Keep in mind, most of the property's eateries require reservations for dinner. Some previous patrons caution that service throughout the hotel can be off at times, while others said the pools are tiny.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.