Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreAt NIZUC Resort & Spa guests can expect seclusion and luxury on all of this property's 29 acres. Situated on the south end of Cancun's Hotel Zone in Punta Nizuc, this resort offers spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and prime snorkeling along the Mesoamerican Reef. The 274 villas and suites all feature Nespresso coffee makers, along with minibars and private balconies or terraces with garden or ocean views. Private Pool Villas even feature infinity pools with waterfalls. Sun-seekers can drop the children off at Winik's Kids Club for activities like cooking lessons and ceramic painting before heading to the resort's two private beaches or one of the three infinity pools. The relaxing vibes continue at the NIZUC Spa by ESPA, which offers Mayan-influenced treatments. But what really stands out at NIZUC Resort & Spa is the food. You can choose from six restaurants that serve gourmet cuisine, but if you're looking for a memorable experience, consider reserving a night at the chef's table or arranging a private dinner on the beach. From the delectable cuisine to the private atmosphere, recent visitors couldn't be more complimentary of the hotel, describing the overall experience as simply incredible. If you're a member of the I Prefer rewards program, you can cash in or accrue points for choosing to stay here.Free Parking
- Read More
Most lodgers at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun are wowed by the hotel's upscale atmosphere, especially in its common areas and 365 guest rooms. Decorated in tasteful neutral tones, the guest rooms come equipped with iPod docking stations, deep soaking tubs and furnished balconies or terraces overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The Ritz's signature elegance is also evident in the property's six dining establishments: Whether it's a grand dining room or a private canopied casita on the beach, guests are in for a decadent experience. And though some guests bemoan the steep price tags served with their meals, many say you should splurge for at least one meal here because the food is worth it. But The Ritz really shows its worth on the pool deck, with two pools, an oceanfront whirlpool and pool valet services. More active guests can strap on some scuba gear and take to the Caribbean Sea or practice their backhand with a pro at the Tennis Center. Located in Cancun's Hotel Zone, this Ritz-Carlton outpost is also part of the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- #3View all PhotosCancun#3 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (6559)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreAn adults-only, all-inclusive resort in the northern part of Cancun's Hotel Zone, Le Blanc Spa Resort exudes a modern feel with its sleek architecture and neutral-toned color palette. Each of Le Blanc's suites features a Keurig coffee maker, a two-person whirlpool tub, an LED TV, BVLGARI toiletries and butler service. When booking your room, be sure to request a higher floor and an ocean-facing suite – according to recent visitors, the splurge affords spectacular views and extra quiet that are well worth the nightly rate. If you can tear yourself away from your digs, check out the links on the nearby Moon Palace Cancun's Jack Nicklaus Signature course. Or perhaps you're better suited to a day at BlancSpa, where you can indulge in a massage or hydrotherapy session. You can also catch some rays along the pool or claim a spot on the beach. When hunger sets in, take your pick of Le Blanc's four restaurants or relax in your accommodations and order room service (available 24 hours).5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- #4View all PhotosPlaya Mujeres#4 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (14454)Free WiFiRead More
Perched on 2 miles of chalky white sand along the Playa Mujeres peninsula, this all-inclusive Excellence outpost offers guests gorgeous surroundings. Suites are appointed with Jacuzzi tubs, satellite TVs, pillow menus, stocked minibars and private balconies or patios. But you shouldn't stay cooped up indoors. Outside, the seven swimming pools, 11 bars and long stretches of sand offer ample opportunities for relaxation. As for dining, you'll have 10 venues to choose from, though past visitors suggest dining at Chez Isabelle, citing its tasty French plates, attentive service and romantic atmosphere as particularly memorable. And for an extra dose of R&R, sign up for a replenishing treatment at the Miilé Spa (not covered by the all-inclusive package). If you're craving some more activity, dance lessons, cooking classes and an introductory scuba lesson are all covered in your nightly rate. (Plus, Cancun is roughly 8 miles south.) Just keep in mind this Playa Mujeres retreat is adults-only, so if you're traveling with children, you'll want to book elsewhere.Free WiFi
- #5View all PhotosPlaya Mujeres#5 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (4722)Free WiFiRead More
Situated about 8 miles north of Cancun along the pearly white sands of Playa Mujeres, The Beloved Hotel provides travelers with a relaxing Mayan Rivera retreat. Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a refreshing cocktail, a cool towel and the keys to their stylish accommodations, which are outfitted with private terraces, Jacuzzis, complimentary wireless Internet, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Nespresso machines. Luxury-seekers will want to book an appointment at the 35,000-square-foot The Beloved Spa while golfers take a swing on the neighboring Greg Norman-designed fairways at the Playa Mujeres Golf Club. While spa treatments and tee times are not covered in the all-inclusive nightly rate, meals and libations at the four restaurants, four bars and lounge area, along with access to the three swimming pools. Active travelers can also take advantage of water sports equipment rentals and classes at the on-site fitness center. But even more than the ample facilities, previous visitors are consistently wowed by the hotel staff's friendly demeanor.Free WiFi
- #6View all PhotosCancun#6 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (10567)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreLive Aqua Beach Resort Cancún invites you to "Be Yourself" at its adults-only resort situated in the middle of Cancun's Hotel Zone. And it certainly does not lack personalized touches. For sensitive swimmers, Live Aqua's seven pools, including infinity and lap pools, come in varying temperatures, so one of them is sure to be just right. You'll also have access to the beach, where you can post up in a private cabana. And as far as dining goes, you'll have your pick of 12 restaurants and bars, which serve everything from Mediterranean fare to traditional Mexican cuisine. When you're ready to turn in for the evening, you'll find an aromatherapy kit, along with a flat-screen TV and a spacious bathtub and shower in your room or suite. Another bonus: Previous guests said the vistas overlooking the Caribbean Sea from the ocean-facing rooms are impressive. Past visitors also praised the gracious resort staff, who they said went above and beyond to cater to guests' needs.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- #7View all PhotosCancun#7 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (4873)Free ParkingRead MoreSituated less than 5 miles north of its sister property, Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun, this resort boasts all of the alluring amenities of its southern sibling with an extra touch of luxury. It may look like an older property from the outside, but each of this resort's 602 suites offers expansive views overlooking the Caribbean Sea, as well as terraces and private sitting areas. The relaxing atmosphere extends into the 40,000-square-foot Gem Spa, where you can enjoy a hydrotherapy treatment or a soak in the Sensations Pool. If it's sunshine you seek, head to the resort's lagoon-inspired pool or its palapa-studded beach, which hugs Caribbean waters and offers vistas of Isla Mujeras. Even dining at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun is an elegant affair; guests are consistently wowed by the French-Mediterranean cuisine served at Le Basilic, as well as the hand-rolled cigars and Mexican fare found at La Joya (along with the resort's four other restaurants and bars). Kids can also join in the fun with supervised activities at the Coral KidZ Club. What's more, because of the hotel's Preferred ties, it allows members of the I Prefer program to earn or redeem points for stays here.Free Parking
- #8View all PhotosCancun#8 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (30304)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreGolfers rejoice: the all-inclusive Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort boasts one of Cancun's two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, so you can traverse all 27 holes during your stay. But that's not to say that Moon Palace's only asset is its links. Its 39-room spa beckons to weary travelers, offering deep tissue massages and therapeutic body scrubs. At night, head down to NOIR nightclub, dine at one of 15 restaurants or catch a show in the Amphitheatre. Young visitors can join in on the fun with the dolphin swim program, the game-filled Wired teen lounge or the supervised Playroom, which offers multiple themed rooms and playgrounds for kids of all interests to enjoy. When the day is over, hunker down in a guest room or suite appointed with a double whirlpool tub, Wi-Fi access, 24-hour room service and an LCD satellite TV. Past guests advise booking a room closer to the lobby on the second or third floor for the best ocean views.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- #9View all PhotosCancun#9 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (7228)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead More
If you've come to Cancun to party, then you'll probably want to find another property. Hyatt Zilara Cancun is all about relaxation and tranquility, which can make this adults-only resort a little too quiet for some travelers. But if quiet is what you're looking for, then book one of the Hyatt's premium suites, which feature ocean views (even in the bathrooms), spacious two-person in-suite whirlpool tubs and handcrafted wood furnishings. Included in the price of your room is access to two pools, including an Olympic-size pool, the hydrotherapy circuit at the spa, the resort's bicycle center and daily and nightly entertainment. The all-inclusive package also covers meals at six eateries and unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages at the property's five bars. You'll also enjoy room service delivery into your room's "Magic Box" – a compartment that goes from your room to the hallway, allowing resort employees to deliver room service 24 hours without disturbing you. If you're a World of Hyatt member, you can earn or redeem points here for stay perks.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #10View all PhotosCancun#10 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (10780)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreSecrets The Vine Cancun, an adults-only property, entices visitors with its impeccable grounds and stylish decor. Each of its 497 guest rooms and suites feature 42-inch satellite TVs, teak-furnished balconies and minibars. And when you're ready to step outside your digs, you can grab a bite at one of the seven gourmet eateries (or the 24-hour coffee shop), all of which are covered by the brand's Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive room packages. Travelers especially praise the resort's versatile culinary offerings and entertainment options, which include everything from yoga and dance lessons to mixology classes. Plus, Unlimited-Luxury also grants guests access to top-shelf liquor (served chairside on the beach or at the pool if you wish), as well as other amenities like free wireless internet access and complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club and El Tinto Golf Course. Secrets The Vine Cancun is located in the mid-section of Cancun's Hotel Zone, about an 11-mile drive northeast of Cancun International Airport.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- #11View all PhotosCancun#11 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (12472)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead More
The Hard Rock Cancun is the place to stay if you're looking to live it up like a rock star in the middle of Cancun's Hotel Zone. With seven bars and a nightclub on the property, you certainly won't find yourself lacking for entertainment. The rocker attitude continues into this Hard Rock's six restaurants, most of which do not require reservations or a suit jacket, for that matter. Even the rooms seem like they're straight out of "MTV Cribs," with each containing an in-room hydro spa tub, satellite LCD TV, balcony and Hard Rock liquor dispenser. But just because your bedroom can double as a bar doesn't mean that the Hard Rock isn't kid-friendly: Guests enjoy the ability to drop the youngsters off at the Kids before getting pampered with a deep-tissue massage at Rock Spa. You can always hit the lagoon-style pool or beach together later. And if you came to Cancun to take advantage of its flowing fairways, you'll be happy to know that the hotel staff can arrange tee times and lessons at the nearby 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Design course at the Riviera Cancun Golf Club.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #12View all PhotosPlaya Mujeres#12 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (5031)Read More
Finest Playa Mujeres Resort offers stylish digs and enough activities and amenities to keep the young and old entertained. The resort is typically described by travelers as quiet and relaxing, and is a hit with couples and families in particular thanks to the property's all-suite accommodations. Suites are outfitted with Jacuzzis fit for two, stocked minibars, flat-screen TVs and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads. Some guests recommend booking the unique swim-up suite that leads into the resort's main pool, unless privacy is of any concern. One thing's for sure: the resort's entertainment shouldn't be taken for granted. Not only is there live music (a guest favorite), but visitors can also engage in various water sports activities, including paddleboarding, windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling and scuba diving. On land, there are dance classes, yoga, tennis, basketball, bikes and even archery. For the younger ones, the resort offers everything from kids clubs for different age groups to kid-friendly spa treatments. Guests say dining won't disappoint either, with quality food consistent in each one of the 12 on-site restaurants.5.0-star Hotel Class
- #13View all PhotosCancun#13 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (7150)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreBeach Palace, located close to Cancun's Hotel Zone, bills itself as a family vacation destination. That means you probably won't find spring breakers filling up the hotel's pools, swim-up bars or whirlpools. Rather, you'll find contemporary, sleek architecture overlooking the calm waters and golden sands of Nichupte Lagoon – plus plenty of all-inclusive amenities to keep both the little ones entertained and parents relaxed. Drop the youngsters off at the supervised Play Room for a day of face painting and Spanish lessons while you indulge in a Sacred Hot Stone Massage from the Awe Spa. Traveling without kids? You're only 2 miles south of Coco Bongo and Cancun's other legendary nightlife spots. Should you wish to stay on the property grounds, you'll find four bars and four dining establishments on the property, though recent guests had mixed impressions of the cuisine and waitstaff. At the end of the day, retreat to your comfortable accommodations; each guest room and suite comes appointed with a satellite TV, double Jacuzzi, wireless internet access and a minibar fully stocked with beer and juice – all included in the cost of your stay.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- #14View all PhotosCancun#14 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (7740)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreClub Med Cancún Yucatán is a stylish all-inclusive resort nestled on the southern end of Cancun's Hotel Zone. Its accommodations feature warm mocha and tangerine hues, and include TVs, minibars and robes and slippers, among other amenities. Outside your room, you'll find three restaurants that serve up Mexican cuisine and steaks; all meals, as well as drinks served at the four bars, are covered by Club Med's all-inclusive policy. But what brings guests back time and time again is this Club Med property's kid-friendliness. Mini Club Med engages children and teens between ages 4 and 10 in supervised games and adventures around the resort. Meanwhile, Club Med Passworld offers tweens and teens their own private hangout area. Plus, you and the kids can take advantage of water sports equipment, such as snorkeling gear, and lessons for activities like wakeboarding, windsurfing, waterskiing and sailing – all are included in your rate. Whether or not you're traveling with young ones in tow, you'll probably want to dedicate some of your time in Mexico to relaxing on the beach. You can lay your towel at two easily accessible beaches along Cancun Bay, both of which offer loungers and parasols.
- #15View all PhotosPlaya Mujeres#15 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (4605)Free WiFiRead More
Set along the white-sand beaches of Playa Mujeres, the adults-only, all-inclusive Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort is located about 11 miles north of downtown Cancun. At this Secrets outpost, guests can dine at eight restaurants (though the cuisine received mixed reviews), play a round of golf at the 18-hole, Greg Norman-designed course or unwind in the 16,000-square-foot spa. Travelers can also take cooking and cocktail classes, work up a sweat in the fitness center, take a yoga class, swim in the on-site pools or soak up some sun along the beach. In addition to the long list of on-site amenities, recent guests praised the all-suite accommodations, which are outfitted with a terrace or balcony, bathrooms with soaking tubs and rain showers, complimentary minibars that are restocked daily, Nespresso coffee makers, complimentary internet access and flat-screen TVs. Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort also offers the Unlimited-Luxury program, the brand's all-inclusive program that covers limitless access to dining, drinks, activities, entertainment options and theme parties, plus all gratuities and taxes.Free WiFi
- #16View all PhotosCancun#16 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (7141)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead More
Hyatt Ziva Cancun is an all-inclusive resort located on the white-sand beaches of Cancun. Guests who stay here receive complimentary meals at nine eateries and free drinks at seven lounges and bars, including a local microbrewery. There is also a KidZ club, three infinity pools that overlook the Caribbean Sea, snorkeling gear, beach and pool cabanas, beach volleyball courts, a tennis court, live entertainment, a spa and a fitness center with Pilates classes. The 547 rooms and suites start at 483 square feet and feature terraces or balconies, complimentary minibars, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms with separate showers, king-sized beds and an additional queen-sized sofa bed. Recent guests said this Hyatt is an excellent choice for vacationing families, given all of the kid-friendly amenities, but couples also said this is a great place to reconnect over cocktails, salsa dancing and couples massages. Plus, many recent vacationers described the service throughout the property as stellar, though several mentioned check-in was slow. Another perk, though, is that this resort is under the Hyatt brand, meaning members of the loyalty program can accrue or redeem points while staying here.
- #17View all PhotosCancun#17 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (11665)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreThe white-sand beaches and four lagoon-style pools steal the show at this all-inclusive Cancun resort according to previous guests, who cite the striking scenery and relaxing vibes as compelling reasons to return. And guests describe the 668 suites as spacious and comfortable. Paradisus Cancún's accommodations include 32-inch LCD TVs, private terraces that overlook the Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon and fully stocked minibars. The 10 on-site restaurants (one of which is exclusively for Royal Service guests) and five bars also impress past patrons with their array of cuisine, which ranges from Mexican fare at Mole Restaurant to wood-fired pizzas at the outdoor Vento Restaurant. Also located on-site is a nine-hole golf course, the Yhi Spa and a tennis court.
- #18View all PhotosIsla Mujeres#18 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (1521)Free BreakfastRead MoreWith an air of tropical romance and intimate surroundings, this couples-only resort on the southwestern coast of Isla Mujeres especially appeals to those in pursuit of a honeymoon or destination wedding retreat. What Isla Mujeres Palace lacks in size guests say it makes up for in personalized service. And while there are only 62 of them, each guest room comes with a private balcony, double Jacuzzi, minibar and flat-screen LCD TV. Your meals are covered by the all-inclusive cost, but there is only one restaurant, Azul. (Recent visitors, though, say the food is varied and delicious, so you probably won't get bored). But while the beach and pool are lovely, some guests can start to go a little stir-crazy without the constant excitement that Cancun's mainland hotels bring. However, if it's quiet seclusion you want, then Isla Mujeres Palace can deliver.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- #19View all PhotosCancun#19 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (4618)Free ParkingRead MoreNot to be confused with the adjacent JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, the 450-room CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort boasts beachfront amenities within reach of all the excitement Cancun's Hotel Zone has to offer. But you may be hard-pressed to find a reason to venture off the property: The CasaMagna Marriott Cancun features eight restaurants, a coffee shop and a lobby bar, and according to previous guests, a memorable breakfast buffet at La Capilla Argentine Steakhouse. Drinks are served at Las Ventanas Lobby Bar until midnight; however, guests say that ordering beverages here can deplete your funds quickly. During the day, pass the time lounging by the heated outdoor pool or along the CasaMagna Beach. When it comes time to bed down for the night, you'll unwind in comfortable digs appointed with pillow-top mattresses, marble bathrooms, minibars, 50-inch flat-screen TVs and wireless internet access (for a fee). Because this resort is part of the Marriott family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem perks for choosing to stay here.Free Parking
- #20View all PhotosCancun, MX#20 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (5046)Free ParkingRead More
The pool complex is the real standout at the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa. Guests are consistently wowed by this resort's two outdoor free-form pools, the 14-foot dive pool (with an artificial reef) and the smattering of whirlpools around the property. And previous visitors give the on-site eateries – some of which are shared with the adjacent CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort – a nod of approval for their quality service and varied menu options. Past guests also raved about the property's guest rooms and suites, which feature private balconies that boast ocean views, spacious bathrooms, Wi-Fi access (for a fee) and 49-inch flat-panel TVs. Upgrade to a Club 91 accommodation for views from the resort's top floor, access to the Club 91 Lounge and other exclusive amenities, such as Club lounge access. Even if you don't spring for a Club 91 room, Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to earn or cash in points for perks at this JW Marriott resort.Free Parking
- #21View all PhotosCancun#21 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (2893)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreThe Royal Cancun gives guests the best of both worlds: city and beach. The property is located a mere 5 miles east of the city center and styled after a traditional Mexican village, giving guests a semblance of authenticity for those uninterested in exploring outside of the resort. What's more, guests can't help but rave about the property's nearby turquoise waters, relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff members. The Royal Cancun also gets high marks for its family-friendly atmosphere and activities, including two pools and a kids club. There is also an on-site spa, a fitness center, as well as tennis, beach volleyball, snorkeling and parasailing. All-suite accommodations are outfitted with full kitchens and dining and living rooms, as well as private terraces. Guests urge light sleepers to stay away from street-side rooms, as these accommodations can get noisy. As far as dining goes, the Royal Cancun offers a mix of Mexican and American fare, from the La Palapa Restaurant, serving regional and international cuisine, to the casual Bartolo's Pizza. Although all-inclusive packages are available, some guests suggest opting out, as the total cost of their vacation came out to be less than the all-inclusive rate.
- #22View all PhotosCancun#22 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (5776)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreThe Royal Sands features single rooms, along with one- and two-bedroom suites. All accommodations offer minifridges, coffee makers and balconies, but if you're traveling with the entire family in tow, spring for a two-bedroom suite, which comes with a fully equipped kitchen, living area and dining room. This property is located in the middle of the coveted Hotel Zone, Cancun's popular nightlife and dining area. But you should be able to find some suitable grub at the on-site eateries that serve everything from seafood to traditional Mexican fare – meals at these restaurants are covered by the resort's all-inclusive package rate. Also included in your room fee: 24-hour room service, access to the hotel's pools (including a children's pool), tennis courts, a fitness center and use of leisure equipment like snorkeling gear and bicycles. While many recent visitors enjoyed the resort's amenities, many say the property's enviable location and first-rate service are the key selling points for choosing to stay here.
- #23View all PhotosCancun#23 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (5245)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreSandos Cancun Luxury Resort's culinary offerings stand out among Cancun's versatile dining options. Guests heartily approve of this all-inclusive resort's five restaurants, pointing to Gaijin as especially memorable for its inventive sushi creations. After you eat, hit the hotel's white sand beach or its three oceanfront infinity pools. But take note: Previous guests said that after 2 p.m., the pool area is cast into shadow by the neighboring Secrets The Vine Cancun. While guests say that there is some entertainment offered on the pool deck, they add that Sandos is not the place for glitzy evening productions or loud nightlife. However, seekers of a quieter stay will enjoy these guest rooms and suites, which feature marble bathrooms, coffee makers, minibars, Wi-Fi access, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and 24-hour room service. What's more, during your stay, you can take advantage of the 15,000-square-foot Spa del Mar, which offers soothing treatments such as hot stone massages and mineral spa therapy body wraps. And should you crave more activity, enjoy windsurfing, kayaking or a deep sea fishing expedition (for an additional fee).
- #24View all PhotosCancun#24 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (5614)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreWith an 18-hole championship golf course and a FIFA regulation soccer field, IBEROSTAR Cancún is an ideal choice for active types. But this IBEROSTAR property certainly makes room for relaxation, too: Its large sleek pool area earns high praise from recent travelers, and a beachfront massage from the spa is a great way to wind down after a long day of activities. Kids can also get their daily allotment of exercise in at Lucy's Kids Club or the on-site water park. After working up your appetite, head to IBEROSTAR Cancún's buffet or one of its four a la carte eateries, including the Japanese restaurant Naga Hibachi Japanese and the steakhouse La Parrilla. According to previous guests, the tasty cuisine and excellent service at the hotel's restaurants is superior to luxury competitors in the area. When it's time to retire to your digs, you'll find this resort's guest rooms and suites decorated in a blue and white motif, and equipped with 32-inch LCD TVs, minibars and free Wi-Fi access. For a more luxurious stay, spring for a villa, some of which feature balconies overlooking the ocean.
- #25View all PhotosCancun#25 in Best Hotels in CancunTripAdvisor (6481)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort & Spa is conveniently situated in Cancun's Hotel Zone (across from La Isla Shopping Village) and filled with amenities and services that cater to guests of all ages. This resort's pool area is home to both an infinity pool with a swim-up bar for grown-ups and a shallow, kid-friendly pool for younger guests. Plus the villa accommodations are large enough to house the whole family and all are equipped with Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and private balconies or patios that offer sweeping views of the sea. Every villa also comes with standard amenities such as flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access. Though each villa also features a kitchen or kitchenette, the resort is home to four guest-approved eateries. And when parents want some alone time, they can drop off youngsters (ages 4 to 12) at the Westin Kids Club before indulging in a treatment at the Mayan-inspired Heavenly Spa by Westin. Another perk of bedding down here: Because Westin falls under the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.Free Parking
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.