Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe Langham, ChicagoChicago, IL0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Situated on the banks of the Chicago River and less than a mile from the shopping on The Magnificent Mile, The Langham, Chicago is a hit with recent travelers. Opened in 2013, the hotel impresses guests with its attentive service, quiet location and riverfront views. Occupying the first 13 floors of a 52-story landmark skyscraper, The Langham, Chicago boasts 316 guest rooms and suites. Accommodations are outfitted with soaking tubs and rain showers, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Past lodgers compliment the comfy beds and relaxing bathrooms and recommend booking a room with a river view to make the most of the hotel's location. When you're not relaxing in your room, you'll find plenty of other amenities at your fingertips. In addition to the Chuan Spa, the hotel also touts a health club and 67-foot-long indoor pool. Though many of downtown Chicago's top restaurants are within reach, previous visitors suggest giving the on-site restaurant, Travelle, a try. As is the case throughout the property, guests say the service staff members at the restaurant are both attentive and friendly.
- View all PhotosThe Peninsula ChicagoChicago, IL1 mile to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Occupying prime real estate on Chicago's coveted Magnificent Mile, The Peninsula Chicago combines Hong Kong's cosmopolitan flair with the Windy City's Midwestern charm. Travelers describe the guest rooms as comfortable thanks to their creamy color palette and plush furniture, not to mention their modern techie touches, like a bedside remote command station that controls the lights, television and room temperatures. Meanwhile, the renowned Peninsula Spa is in a class by itself: earning The Peninsula Chicago many accolades from health and leisure magazines. Another honorable mention goes to the afternoon tea served in the lobby bar, which visitors say is a nice and welcome touch. During your stay, guests recommend making time for the tasty Cantonese dishes served in the Shanghai Terrace restaurant. However, for many travelers, it was The Peninsula Chicago's friendly service staff that convinced them to stay here again.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel ChicagoChicago, IL1.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Previous lodgers rave about this North Michigan Avenue hotel's refinement and its unbeatable location. Sitting just steps from Chicago's Magnificent Mile, the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is central to all of the city's best restaurants, shops and nightlife. After you've sufficiently tested the limits of your credit card, retreat to one of the hotel's soundproofed spa treatment rooms to enjoy a relaxing massage or skin renewal treatment. Before you call it a night, previous guests highly recommend sitting down to dinner in the Allium's dining room, where diners are treated to fresh, farm-to-table Midwest cuisine. When it's time to bed down, this Four Seasons hotel's well-appointed accommodations provide a comfortable escape. Previous guests love the elegant decor, which combines contemporary fittings (like flat-screen TVs) with 20th century-inspired design accents and spacious marble bathrooms. Recent visitors recommend splurging on the lake view accommodations, rather than the rooms with the city skyline vistas.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, ChicagoChicago, IL1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago is recognized by guests as one of the city's best luxury hotels for its stunning examples of art and architecture. What's more, families appreciate that children are supplied with child-sized bathrobes and complimentary toiletries. Additionally, families can take a dip in the indoor pool or take advantage of the hotel's prime location along The Magnificent Mile. Other amenities include the tasty Torali restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center and wellness classes like rooftop yoga. Guest rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago boast shades of cream, blue and gray and amenities like flat-screen TVs, luxury bedding and marble bathrooms. Previous visitors recommend a room on a higher floor so you can get more enjoyment from the large picture windows. Keep in mind that members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosTrump International Hotel & Tower ChicagoChicago, IL0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago is conveniently positioned on North Wabash Avenue in the Near North Side neighborhood of Chicago, offering easy access to both the business-centric Loop and the city's top attractions, including Navy Pier. From many of the minimalist-design rooms, you'll get a picturesque view of the Wrigley Building and Tribune Tower, all brightly reflected in Lake Michigan. Accommodations here also include floor-to-ceiling windows, fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms with limestone finishes. Recent guests recommend booking a room with a river view to take full advantage of the hotel's enviable location. Cap off a Windy City day at Terrace 16, the hotel's on-site restaurant and bar. Guests praise the restaurant for its American cuisine and unbeatable views of the iconic Chicago skyline. Or should you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, plan on spending some time at The Spa at Trump, which offers a wide array of services, as well as a fitness center and an indoor pool.
- View all PhotosWaldorf Astoria ChicagoChicago, IL1.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This fashionable hotel on East Walton gathers acclaim from recent guests for its elegant design and prime location in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood. According to many travelers, you can't go wrong with a stay here – in large part because of the hotel's exceptional customer service. The Waldorf Astoria Chicago also wins favor from vacationing couples with unexpected amenities like in-room fireplaces, bathrooms with separate showers and tubs and double vanities with inset LCD TVs. For a quick bite to eat, the property has a pastry shop and the French-inspired Margeaux Brasserie. But if you're hankering for something more substantial than cafe fare, recent guests recommend exploring the Gold Coast's acclaimed restaurants and bars that are all within reach. And when you need a break from the Windy City's hustle and bustle, relax with a massage, a quick workout or a dip in the indoor pool at the hotel's Spa & Health Club. Because of its ties to the Waldorf Astoria brand, this hotel allows members of the Hilton Honors rewards program to accrue or redeem points.
- View all PhotosViceroy ChicagoChicago, IL1.5 miles to city center$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
Nestled within Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood by The Magnificent Mile's shops and the 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck, the Viceroy Chicago is a convenient option for leisure travelers and history buffs. Inside, you will find 1920s-themed guest rooms and suites with bold accent walls and period-inspired furnishings, plus various modern conveniences, including Nespresso machines, rain showers and free in-room Wi-Fi access. Additional perks like a seasonal rooftop pool and lounge, a fitness center and Somerset, an American restaurant that's helmed by Michelin-starred chef Lee Wolen, are located outside the rooms. Although this Viceroy property lacks other amenities, such as a spa and a business center, many previous guests raved about the Viceroy's "outstanding" service, "spectacular" rooftop and "beautiful" rooms. What's more, several appreciated having access to the hotel's complimentary Tesla car service. If you opt to forgo using the Viceroy's Tesla, you can get around via the L (the closest station sits a few blocks away). Or, you can use your own set of wheels, but keep in mind the $75 overnight valet parking fee, plus a $20 nightly amenities fee.
- View all PhotosThompson ChicagoChicago, IL1.4 miles to city center$17 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$17 Nightly Resort Fee
The Thompson Chicago sits in the Near North Side neighborhood, one block back from Chicago's Michigan Avenue near Oak Street Beach and close to many attractions and restaurants. Recent guests loved the location of this Thompson property and all agreed that the decor in the lobby, including the large fireplace with its library feel, strike a nice balance between refined and homey. Past visitors said that everyone from the general manager to the doorman is congenial – and they're especially skilled at remembering names here. The Thompson Chicago's rooms offer a sleek, sophisticated design, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Lake Michigan and The Magnificent Mile, 400-thread-count Sferra linens and bathrooms with rainfall showers. Nico Osteria serves as the hotel's Italian-inspired seafood restaurant, offering dishes like lobster spaghetti and swordfish pancetta, while the Salone Nico keeps up the European feel with an extensive wine list from Greece and Italy, although both dining options can be a bit pricey for some travelers' tastes.
- View all PhotosThe Gwen, A Luxury Collection HotelChicago, IL0.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
yes You'll find this boutique-style hotel attached to The Shops at North Bridge in Chicago's River North area, just a short walk from the Chicago River and several L train stops. Unlike the city's other high-end accommodations, which tend to skew contemporary, this Luxury Collection property exudes an old-school sumptuousness with rich jewel tones, marble floors, crystal chandeliers and plush furniture. The recently renovated guestrooms continue the tone of the lobby, with their elegant amenities and design. Recent guests especially like the Molton Brown toiletries, which complement the accommodations' cozy bedding and pillows, large bathrooms and high-tech amenities like iPod alarm clocks and flat-screen TVs. During your stay, you will have access to the hotel's rooftop, Upstairs at the Gwen, where you can enjoy a cocktail and spectacular views of the city. The bar received mixed reviews though. For something more filling, try the American-Asian fusion cuisine served up at The Terrace Restaurant. Chicago visitors also choose this hotel for its proximity to shopping, both at the mall and out on the nearby Magnificent Mile. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can rack up points and perks at this property.
- View all PhotosSt. Jane ChicagoChicago, IL0.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassIf you've come to the Windy City to party hard, then the St. Jane Chicago should be high on your list of potential places to stay. You won't have trouble finding this Chicago property: The building's slimmer top floors give it one of the more unique shapes on the Loop. And you won't forget where you are once you get inside, either; art deco style design choices give the property a unifying feel of comfortable luxury. Though past guests agreed that the hotel's location couldn't be beaten and generally enjoyed their accommodations, a handful of recent travelers expressed disappointment with the customer service. Rooms at the hotel are simply decorated and include modern perks like complimentary Wi-Fi access and smart TVs. Or, opt for an ultra-luxurious experience in The Tower accommodations of the hotel, which include access to an exclusive rooftop bar, The Noble. Otherwise, grab a bite or a drink at the on-site restaurant, Free Rein.
- View all PhotosPark Hyatt ChicagoChicago, IL1.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Travelers commend the Park Hyatt Chicago's attentive and responsive staff, along with its enviable seat along The Magnificent Mile. But there's more to this hotel than its convenient location. After indulging in some retail therapy, rest up in the NoMI Spa, where you can soak up the warm aroma of massage oils while your muscles are soothed. Or retreat to your spacious digs, which include oversized baths, modern decor and views of the Chicago cityscape or Lake Michigan. Guest rooms here also come with standard amenities like flat-screen TVs, minibars and complimentary Wi-Fi access. And though the hotel is surrounded by some of the city's top eateries, recent guests recommend sitting down to dinner at the hotel's NoMI Kitchen, which serves up contemporary American cuisine alongside Chi-Town views. And because this property bears the Hyatt name, World of Hyatt members can earn or cash in points here for additional stay benefits.
- View all PhotosRadisson Blu Aqua Hotel ChicagoChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
With Lake Michigan as its backdrop, the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago combines Chicago's iconic views and its chic, urban design. Previous guests are blown away by the look of this relatively young hotel, describing the building's design as interesting and innovative. Within walking distance of Millennium Park and The Magnificent Mile, this Radisson – which falls within the Radisson Hotel Group brand – serves as an excellent home base for city exploration without appearing too tourist-focused. Recent guests say the Radisson Blu Aqua maintains a boutique hotel feel without sacrificing the high customer service standards hallmark to the brand. The stylishly designed rooms feature flat-screen TVs, single-service coffee makers and free Wi-Fi access – all amenities for which previous guests are thankful. And though this property puts you near a variety of neighborhood eateries, visitors recommend the on-site Filini Bar and Restaurant for Italian cuisine and a lively atmosphere. Guests can also enjoy a wealth of rooftop amenities, from the lap pool and hot tub to the fire pit and deck chairs from which to take in Chicago's skyline. When the chilly Chicago weather comes, guests can make use of the indoor two-lane lap pool. Additionally, Radisson Rewards program members can use their points here for free nights and upgrades.
- View all PhotosVirgin Hotels ChicagoChicago, IL0.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Opened in January 2015, The Virgin Hotels Chicago, the first hotel introduced by Virgin Airline owner Richard Branson, puts a twist on the traditional guest room. Called "The Chambers," standard rooms include a separate "Dressing Room," complete with a closet, a makeup vanity and sliding doors for privacy, and the "Sleeping Lounge" with the bed. The patent-pending custom beds feature ergonomic headboards and optional footboards so you can work or watch TV without back pain. Recent visitors cited these innovative features, plus the fun, stylish decor and complimentary Wi-Fi access, as reasons for a return visit. When you're not exploring the Loop and River North districts, you can choose between working up a sweat in the 25th-floor fitness center, grabbing a drink at the various bars. Night owls can dance and listen to live music at two on-site nightclubs, including the rooftop lounge, Cerise. The property also boasts a coffee bar that transitions into a wine bar in the evenings. While guests love the on-site offerings and modern amenities, they also praised the staff as friendly, prompt and knowledgeable of the Chicago area. Still, some were perturbed by the noisy venues housed in the hotel.
- View all PhotosKimpton Gray HotelChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Kimpton Gray Hotel is located in downtown Chicago's Financial District, but it attracts more than just business travelers. With Vol. 39, a law library-inspired bar, and Boleo, a rooftop lounge with Latin American street food, it's a popular hot spot for tourists and locals alike. Plus, as a member of the Kimpton family, it offers all of the brand's signature amenities, like complimentary wine receptions, free bike rentals and the Forgot It, We've Got It amenities program. Taking after its name, accommodations are decorated in a soothing gray color palette, with powder blue accents, lace-inspired carpets and unconventional artwork. For a truly lavish stay, book the Presidential Suite, which at 908 square feet houses a living room with a custom wet bar, spa-like bathrooms and two signature bathrobes that are free to keep. Recent guests raved about the "wonderful" decor, "friendly" staff and "beautiful" rooftop eatery, as well as the great location, which is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, though others pointed out that being in the heart of the city does come with noise. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you can earn or redeem points when staying here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco ChicagoChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Hotel Monaco Chicago lives up to many people's expectations of a Kimpton hotel, boasting bright, funky decor and an excellent location. Looking out over the Chicago River from its seat in the northeast corner of the Loop, this hotel stuns travelers with the Victorian-esque furnishings and bold patterns found throughout the hotel, including in the guest rooms. Accommodations also come with flat-screen televisions, honor bars and yoga mats, while kid- and pet-friendly amenities are available upon request. According to previous guests, fans of the Hotel Monaco style will enjoy a stay in the Chicago version, particularly because of the hotel's excellent customer service. IHG Rewards Club members will be able to get additional perks, like free Wi-Fi access, and can earn and redeem night credits here. But this property has a few unique characteristics worth noting. First, there are in-room spa treatments, and let's not forget the flavorful Midwestern cuisine served at Fisk & Co., which travelers enjoy.
- View all PhotosConrad ChicagoChicago, IL0.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Located just off the Magnificent Mile, in downtown Chicago, the Conrad Chicago is praised for its enviable location and immaculate interiors. Accommodations are decked out in modern decor with shades of red, gold and brown contrasted with white linens. The spacious guest rooms include standard amenities such as large flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and bathrooms with double sinks and walk-in showers. Recent guests recommend splurging on the Skyline Suite for more space, spectacular city views and a queen-size sofa bed for additional guests. The hotel offers two on-site dining options. During the warmer months, you can dine at the rooftop restaurant Noyane, which serves contemporary Japanese fare and craft cocktails with a focus on Japanese whisky. Year-round you can visit the Bapiste & Bourbon and be treated to seasonal American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Elsewhere in the hotel, you'll find a well-equipped fitness center and 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space. While some recent travelers reported issues with the concierge, overall guests say they found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. What’s more, members of the Hilton Honors program can earn and use points at this hotel.
- View all PhotostheWit, A DoubleTree By Hilton HotelChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassAs its name suggests, theWit aims to entertain. The decor – with its bright colors and stained-glass windows – evokes an amusing feel, while stand-up comedy can often be heard over the speakers in the hallways and lobby. It's no surprise why theWit tries so hard to get a rise out of you: Its perch on the end of the theater district (next door to the Chicago Theater in the Loop) means that this hotel has some steep competition. But unlike the surrounding performance spaces, this DoubleTree-affiliated property has much more than jokes. Should you be a bigger fan of movies than stand-up, consider hosting a viewing party in the on-site movie theater. Or guests recommend spending some time on the rooftop bar or in the hotel spa – both venues are bound to please. And the fun doesn't have to stop at bedtime: Guests love playful amenities like smartphone docking station, touchscreen telephones and flat-screen TVs. Because this Chicago hotel falls into the Hilton profile, members of the Hilton Honors rewards program can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosChicago Athletic AssociationChicago, ILless than 0.1 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
What recent visitors appreciate most about the Chicago Athletic Association hotel is its distinct atmosphere. The hotel is housed in the building that was once home to the Chicago Athletic Association, and its Venetian Gothic architecture dates back to the 1890s. Staying true to its athletic heritage, the hotel's designers repurposed elements of the original club into the property's vintage look. For instance, a pommel horse is used as a bench and nightstands feature tennis racquet leather grips for legs. Beyond the interesting aesthetics, rooms also offer boxing-style robes, complimentary Wi-Fi access, C.O. Bigelow toiletries and bedside tables with USB flash drive outlets. Aside from the unique interiors, travelers also rave about the rooftop restaurant, Cindy's. Housed within a vaulted glass and steel atrium, the space offers views of Millennium Park (situated across the street from the hotel), the Art Institute of Chicago and Lake Michigan. Equally impressive are the hotel's five other bars and eateries, ranging from an on-site Shake Shack to a more formal farm-to-table restaurant. Reviewers particularly liked the Game Room bar, which is located in the original billiards room of the athletic club and features games like shuffleboard and bocce ball. It should come as no surprise that the hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center with personal training session available upon request You can also get your workout in riding around the Windy City on the hotel's complimentary bikes (available seasonally). Also, keep in mind that World of Hyatt members can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Blackstone, Autograph CollectionChicago, IL0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTravelers have a favorite word for The Blackstone, Autograph Collection: comfortable. With its long history (the hotel dates back to 1910), this South Loop property could easily garner a stuffy atmosphere, but recent guests attest that The Blackstone, Autograph Collection maintains its landmark status while embracing a luxuriously modern ambiance. The hotel offers 332 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each boasting modern decor, minifridges, coffee makers and, on the upper floors, Lake Michigan and Magnificent Mile vistas. Recent visitors also rave about the hotel's convenient setting across the street from Chicago's Grant Park. On the other hand, travelers were disappointed they had to pay for in-room Internet access, and some noted room walls were thin so it was easy to hear hallway conversations and the passing L train. When it comes to dining, the on-site restaurant, Mercat a la Planxa, serves tapas and Catalan-inspired cocktails. If you want more culinary variety, Michigan Avenue's acclaimed eateries are close by. And keep in mind, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or cash in points at this Autograph Collection property.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Palomar ChicagoChicago, IL0.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Two blocks west of The Magnificent Mile and four blocks north of the Loop, the Kimpton Palomar Chicago is a convenient lodging choice for sightseers. This Kimpton hotel offers easy access to some of the Windy City's most popular attractions. But there's more to this hotel than its location. Previous guests praise the rooms, describing them as spacious and comfortable with floor-to-ceiling windows, a number of varied pillow styles, Frette linens and artwork inspired by the Chicago World's Fair. Although you'll be surrounded by the numerous eateries of Chicago's Near North area, some guests recommend trying the New American cuisine served at the trendy Sable Kitchen & Bar. Recent travelers also loved the wealth of freebies provided in the lobby, including complimentary coffee in the morning and wine tastings in the evening. And the service staff – from the concierge to the housekeeping employees – earns high marks as well. Members of the IHG Rewards Club can earn benefits, like complimentary Wi-Fi, by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosSofitel Chicago Magnificent MileChicago, IL1.2 miles to city center$23.48 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$23.48 Nightly Resort Fee
There's a good chance that you can enjoy the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile's upscale amenities for a more reasonable rate than the other nearby high-end hotels. What amenities? Try marble bathrooms with separate tubs and showers, Bose sound systems and picturesque views of downtown Chicago and the John Hancock Observatory available in the rooms and suites. Recent guests say the Sofitel Chicago's accommodations possess a cosmopolitan, French flair representative of the posh Sofitel brand. The distinctly Euro feel infused in the modern decor is certainly easy on the eyes, but visitors are even more impressed by the hotel's convenient location – it's the rhombus-shaped building just two blocks off The Magnificent Mile – and its friendly staff members. When staying here, you will have complimentary access to the property's on-site fitness center and, according to past guests, you'll need it should you choose to dine on-site. Travelers are fond of the Mediterranean cuisine served for moderate rates at the CDA. What's more, members of the Le Club AccorHotels rewards program can cut costs even further by using points to pay for their stay.
- View all PhotosThe Godfrey Hotel ChicagoChicago, IL1 mile to city center$15 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$15 Nightly Resort Fee
The Godfrey Hotel Chicago offers sleek, modern accommodations six blocks west of The Magnificent Mile. The 221-room hotel is geared toward the young, trendy crowd with its minimalistic design that includes velvet couches and subway tile bathrooms. Each room comes with a wet bar, a 46-inch flat-screen TV and L'Occitane toiletries. According to recent guests, the gem of this property is the panoramic views offered at the fourth-floor I|O Rooftop Lounge, which sits on the rooftop and features a terrace, as well as a glass-walled atrium with a retractable roof. The Godfrey Hotel Chicago also includes a fitness center and the Spa Boutique, with provides services like massages and facials. Guests, though, warn that front desk service can be hit or miss and note travelers should review the bill before departing to ensure no additional charges were accidentally applied.
- View all PhotosLoews Chicago HotelChicago, IL0.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
If you're hoping to be within walking distance to some of the Windy City's top attractions, this newer Loews outpost should be at the top of your list, according to recent travelers. Opened in early 2015, the Loews Chicago Hotel has already wowed guests with its attentive service and enviable location just outside the Loop (less than a mile from Navy Pier), and its cool, contemporary decor. Past guests particularly loved the rooms, especially the comfy beds and spacious bathrooms. Accommodations are also equipped with Keurig coffee makers, flat-screen TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows and free Wi-Fi access. The other star of the show here: Streeterville Social, which bills itself as one of the city's largest outdoor rooftop terraces. When you're not admiring the skyline views or sipping on cocktails, sample some of the "refined street food" from the rooftop kitchen or challenge your fellow travelers to Jenga (the lounge boasts a custom giant set). For heartier fare, make reservations at ETA Restaurant and Bar, which serves American fare to mixed reviews from recent visitors. Other amenities that stood out to recent guests: the fitness center (and its 75-foot-long indoor lap pool) and the car service program, which drops guests anywhere within a 3-mile radius of the hotel. Plus, if you're a member of the Loews YouFirst program, you can earn and redeem free perks by staying here.
- View all PhotosLondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by HiltonChicago, IL0.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton stood out to recent guests for two reasons: its location and its rooftop bar. Sitting at the corner of North Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive, the 1920s-era property sits just steps from the Magnificent Mile, offering views of downtown, the Chicago River and Lake Michigan from its popular rooftop venue. Though reviewers gushed about the rooftop's vantage point, they also admitted that the indoor and outdoor area gets congested, especially on weekends. If you want to enjoy the views without the crowds, consider booking a Vista Room, which come equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows that afford spectacular skyline views. Though all accommodations don't offer floor-to-ceiling windows, every room boasts a flat-screen TV, a minifridge and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Outside your digs, you'll find a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel's on-site restaurant, Land & Lake Kitchen, serves Midwestern food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a small food menu at the Tri Level Rooftop Bar. And since this hotel is part of Hilton's Curio Collection, members of the Hilton Honors rewards program can use or earn points by staying here.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott ChicagoChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIt took a $396 million renovation to restore this JW Marriott (a gorgeous former bank building) to its former architectural glory. And according to recent guests, it was money well spent. Situated just a block from the Chicago Board of Trade at the heart of the Loop, the JW Marriott Chicago impresses business travelers with its central location and leisure travelers with its well-equipped fitness center and 20,000-square-foot spa, Spa at JW Chicago. Meanwhile, everyone seems to agree that the guest rooms look great: Guests rave about the oversized bathrooms and modern in-room amenities like iPhone docks and flat-screen TVs. When they aren’t enjoying their accommodations, many visitors flock to the hotel bar and gourmet Italian eatery, The Florentine. But the real highlight of a stay here, according to many travelers, is the hotel's quality customer service. Although you shouldn't expect to be waited on hand and foot, visitors say that the JW Marriott Chicago's staff works hard to ensure a comfortable stay. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points by choosing to bed down here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Chicago Hotels
What are the best boutique hotels?
What are the best pool hotels?
What are the best family hotels?
What are the best spa hotels?
What are the best hotels with free parking?
What are the best hotels with airport shuttle service?
What are the best hotels for fitness?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.