Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosSurfside, FL#1 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (188)Read MoreRecent visitors raved about this Four Seasons hotel, which opened in March 2017, saying it lives up to expectations with its stunning design, incredible ocean views and attentive staff members. The Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club is removed from the buzzy South Beach area in Surfside, Florida, and it is set on 9 beachfront acres. The property's 77 accommodations feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access, sitting areas, marble bathrooms and a convenient room service menu. Some upgraded rooms also offer wraparound balconies that overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Outside the rooms, there are a spa, which offers a wealth of treatment options, and a fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment. Additionally, Four Seasons guests have access to three outdoor pools (including an adults-only option) and a beach. Families visiting the property will appreciate the designated family pool, the kids program, the child-size robes and the available babysitting services. When it's time for a meal, head to Winston's on the Beach for a casual bite, or dress up for an upscale meal at Le Sirenuse Miami. As is standard across Four Seasons hotels around the world, previous guests cautioned that room rates here are pricey.
- #2View all PhotosSunny Isles Beach, FL#2 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1159)Free WiFiRead MoreThis spa resort doesn't take any of its five stars for granted, particularly when it comes to delivering first-rate customer service. Guests can't help but keep the compliments coming: Travelers say the resort staff takes extra care to personalize each experience. However, one problem you might face is exclusivity. The Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach only has 98 guest rooms and suites, so be sure to book early for an upcoming trip to Sunny Isles Beach. The rooms come with flat-screen TVs and private balconies, as well as double sinks and glass-enclosed showers. Meanwhile, the property also features three in-house eateries, four pools, a spa and beach amenities. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here. You'll find the Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, about 10 miles north of Miami Beach.Free WiFi
- #3View all PhotosOrlando, FL#3 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (2346)Free WiFiRead MoreThe first Four Seasons property to open at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, this resort – which sits about 5 miles southeast of the Magic Kingdom – aims to fill the park's luxury lodging void. And judging by its amenities, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando appears to be succeeding. With its own 18-hole golf course, 13,000-square-foot spa and rooftop steakhouse, the property is well-suited for travelers who want easy access to the theme parks without the over-the-top kitsch associated with Disney-owned properties. That's not to say that the resort doesn't cater to little ones: The property also boasts two 242-foot-long waterslides, an 11,008-square-foot lazy river and the complimentary Kids For All Seasons kids camp. Plus, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers its own Disney character breakfasts, complimentary park shuttle service and a Disney Planning Center – a separate concierge desk designed for mapping out your park itinerary and purchasing tickets. Aside from its amenities, this Four Seasons excels in its accommodations, according to recent guests. Rooms are outfitted with large soaking tubs, flat-screen TVs, contemporary decor and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Recent travelers also appreciated the customer service team here but were not as pleased with the pricey nightly rates.Free WiFi
- #4View all PhotosFernandina Beach, FL#4 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (2720)Read MoreThe Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island promotes extreme relaxation in a luxurious setting. Though the resort hosts weekly activities that range from paddleboarding excursions to surfing lessons, the serene setting just might seduce you to participate in the area's best extracurricular activity – lounging about in one of the resort's Adirondack chairs. Meanwhile, young families and swooning couples (including some honeymooners) all unanimously agree that the Ritz's staff couldn't be more accommodating. Plus, kids can enjoy an array of children's amenities, such as a kids club, a game room and in-room treats and bedtime stories with a pirate, a princess or the resort's macaw mascot. The par-72 golf course is also a hit, and foodies rave about the award-winning Salt restaurant. Recent guests said the rooms are just as peaceful as the grounds. Enjoy ocean views from your private balcony and get a good night's rest with the 400-thread-count Egyptian Frette linens and goose-down pillows. What's more, accommodations here feature high-tech amenities like high-speed internet access (which the $35 daily resort fee covers) and flat-screen TVs. Keep in mind that the resort is a bit of a trek from the airport. If you're a member of Marriott Bonvoy, you can use and earn points when you stay here.
- #5View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#5 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1193)Free WiFiRead MoreRecent lodgers said their stays at the Faena Hotel Miami Beach were next to perfect. Past guests gushed about the staff's attention to detail and genuine friendliness. Accommodations received tons of praise as well, and were described by reviewers as spacious (the smallest rooms measure 464 square feet), well-appointed and downright chic. Rooms are decorated in a modern, South American style and come outfitted with sleek wooden furnishings and colorful accents. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and marble bathrooms with walk-in showers. Some standard rooms are also equipped with furnished balconies, and most rooms offer ocean views. What's more, you'll have access to a Faena Butler to arrange any request. Dining here is also a big attraction. Travelers say you can't leave without grabbing a bite at Pao by Paul Qui (just make sure to reserve a table in advance). The hotel's other dining venues include Los Fuegos by Francis Mallmann, which specializes in South American grilling, and the Veranda, which serves breakfast. There are also an outdoor bar, a lobby lounge and a bar with live DJs. Additionally, the Faena boasts an Old Hollywood-style theater that hosts cabaret shows, as well as the Tierra Santa Healing House spa. You can find this highly acclaimed hotel in the heart of Miami Beach, Florida. But be forewarned: Guests say a stay here is pricey. However, this property's affiliation with The Leading Hotels of the World means Leaders Club members can enjoy perks like welcome gifts and free upgrades.Free WiFi
- #6View all PhotosManalapan, FL#6 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1304)Free WiFiRead MoreEau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is a little farther removed from the other luxury oceanfront properties of Palm Beach, Florida; as such, you can anticipate a little more privacy on your beach days. If you stay at this resort in Manalapan, you'll find yourself 12 miles south of West Palm Beach hot spots like Clematis Street. This Preferred Legend property has taken the area by storm, with recent visitors raving about the resort's array of unique offerings. The spacious guest rooms feature beachy yellow and blue hues, plus amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi access, soaking tubs and balconies or terraces overlooking the resort grounds or ocean. Meanwhile, travelers say the spa's treatments and services are worth the extra coin; or, you can get your R&R fix alongside one of the outdoor pools. Eau Palm Beach also offers diversions for children, such as the AquaNuts kids program (with activities for those ages 5 to 12), or the Coast Beauty Salon (with kids hair, nail and makeup treatments). And when you get hungry, try any one of the four on-site restaurants.
- #7View all PhotosBal Harbour, FL#7 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1697)Free WiFiRead MoreAlthough it only opened its doors in 2012, The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort has made a lasting impression on Miami Beach, Florida, visitors. Travelers describe their experiences here as phenomenal, primarily due to the property's attentive staff and prime location. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean from its seat in Bal Harbour (about 10 miles north of South Beach), this member of the St. Regis Hotels family provides a less frenzied setting much appreciated by couples and travelers with children. Guest rooms are spacious (albeit pricey thanks to the $40 daily resort fee) and feature pastel hues and private furnished balconies, as well as high-tech amenities like 46-inch flat-screen TVs with DVD players and iPod docking stations. When you're not bedding down, you can pass the time at one of two outdoor pools, the 14,000-square-foot Remède Spa or the adjacent 1,000-foot-long beach. The resort also features four on-site restaurants, including one with a wine vault. And because The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- #8View all PhotosPalm Beach, FL#8 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (2339)Free WiFiRead MoreLike any Four Seasons worth its salt, this luxury resort 8 miles southeast of West Palm Beach, Florida, offers plush cream-colored rooms, ocean views and quality customer service in spades. Although the beach is within easy reach, we'd be remiss if we didn't also highlight this property's grand freshwater pool area, where you'll be treated to ice water, Evian spritzes and chilled towels to keep you looking cool and refreshed all afternoon long. Should you happen to spend a little too long in the sun, previous guests highly recommended soothing your skin at the resort's spa. Past travelers were also fond of the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach's guest rooms and suites, which come outfitted with contemporary furnishings, down bedding, free Wi-Fi access and plasma TVs. Although the resort does offer some business-friendly services and a few family-friendly perks (kids younger than 5 eat for free at the on-site restaurants, while teens can play pool or watch movies), this property is better suited for couples looking for an escape. For example, the resort's Florie's restaurant, with its contemporary health-conscious fare, makes a great venue for a date night.
- Read MoreIf you plan on staying at this Mandarin Oriental hotel, don't plan on being surrounded by the raucous environment most visitors expect of Miami. This sophisticated hotel on the shores of Brickell Key on Biscayne Bay has an intimate feel that might make it hard to remember that you're in busy, buzzy Miami. Inside the hotel, you'll find rooms and suites featuring trendy decor and Asian design elements mixed with a bright beige and orange color scheme. Each accommodation also comes with a high-definition TV, a spacious bathroom (fitted with a separate soaking tub and a walk-in glass shower) and a private balcony that offers spectacular views of the city or bay. As much as they love the rooms, recent travelers save some kudos for the staff as well as the hotel facilities, especially the infinity pool and the four on-site eateries.
- #10View all PhotosPonte Vedra Beach, FL#10 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (791)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe northeastern Florida seaside community of Ponte Vedra Beach – due southeast of Jacksonville – is known for its super-luxe resorts. And like its sister property, The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club gets kudos for its attentive staff and choice amenities. Accommodations here are spacious and come equipped with conveniences like coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and high-speed wireless internet access (which the $29 daily resort fee covers). When you feel hunger pangs coming on, you can sit down to dinner at the Seahorse Grille, which serves up fresh seafood alongside spectacular ocean views. The Ponte Vedra Inn also has a pastry chef on staff who makes homemade ice cream, which is served in the bistro-style Gourmet Shop. And for a hearty serving of R&R, guests recommend spending time at the 30,000-square-foot spa. However, for many guests, it's the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club's customer service that makes them want to come back. Travelers describe the staff here as superb.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreIf we only had one word to describe the W South Beach, it would be "stylish." This hotel's trendy slate-gray color scheme and gorgeous pool beckon to the young and hip. Add to that a glamorous salon and five mouth-watering restaurants and lounges and you've got yourself a Miami Beach, Florida, hot spot. And did we mention the location? This W property dominates its central Collins Avenue address, making it a huge hit with guests. When it's time to go to bed (if it's ever time to go to bed in Miami), you'll find accommodations here to be both swanky and comfortable. Suites feature ocean views, private balconies, high ceilings and kitchenettes or kitchens, as well as contemporary amenities like flat-screen TVs and on-demand movies. The W South Beach even has amenities for your pets. Lodging at this Miami Beach hot spot will put a sizable dent in your wallet – especially when you factor in the $40 daily resort fee – but if you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy rewards program, you can use points to cover the cost of your stay.
- #12View all PhotosMiami, FL#12 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1255)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Setai, Miami Beach blatantly spurns Miami Beach, Florida's neon reputation in favor of a classier ambiance, and recent guests appreciate it. Rather than funky decor and bright colors, the art deco-era property is filled with classy Asian-inspired design elements. Meanwhile, suites feature a muted beige and brown color palette and are outfitted with amenities like Frette linens, flat-screen LED TVs and rainfall showers. Although The Setai's environment may induce relaxation on the spot, previous guests highly recommend a visit to the in-house spa, which offers a wide array of massages and skin treatments and houses a private bath, a steam room and a fitness center. You'll also have access to not one, but three on-site infinity pools, as well as gourmet Mediterranean, American or Asian cuisine at The Setai's three restaurants. However, the property's family-friendly amenities are limited. Don't plan on spending all your time at the hotel: Travelers praise The Setai's prime location near South Beach and the The Bass. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and upgrades.
- #13View all PhotosPalm Beach, FL#13 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (2621)Free WiFiRead MoreTravelers and critics alike gush over this Italian Renaissance-style resort. High on their list of perks are the gorgeous grounds, which feature two golf courses, four pools, a private beach and 10 Har-Tru tennis courts. And the genial front desk staff will probably recommend you spend a day in the relaxing spa. As for lodging, the guest rooms come with custom furnishings and high-end linens, as well as flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Yet not all previous travelers were impressed, noting that the resort's rooms are small, dated and pricey. However, many recent guests raved about the on-site restaurants, recommending The Beach Club Restaurant for breakfast or lunch and the Flagler Steakhouse for an elegant dinner. You'll find The Breakers along Palm Beach, Florida's South County Road, less than 2 miles east of downtown West Palm Beach.
- #14View all PhotosNaples, FL#14 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1093)Read MoreIf you're looking for a more casual resort than The Ritz-Carlton, Naples on Vanderbilt Beach Road, consider booking a stay at the homey-but-still-sophisticated Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, situated just a few miles inland. You'll sacrifice the outstanding ocean views of Naples, Florida's other Ritz property, but for golf lovers, it's worth it to be closer to the 36-hole Tiburón Golf Club. Those who want to unwind can get a massage at the in-house spa or lay out by the pool. Frequent guests also like the on-site Lemonía restaurant, which serves up regional cuisine with international flavors. And though the resort may be devoid of any ocean-facing rooms, accommodations overlooking the golf course are nonetheless top-notch. Rooms include private balconies, goose-down comforters and flat-screen TVs, not to mention marble bathrooms with dual sinks and European toiletries. The $25 daily resort fee also covers in-room Wi-Fi access and shuttle service to the resort's sister property – should you want a change of scenery. Also keep in mind that this hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning you can earn and redeem points during your stay.
- #15View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#15 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (3142)Free WiFiRead MoreMiami Beach, Florida, travelers appreciate that the beautiful Betsy isn't like the other hotels along Ocean Drive. As opposed to poolside parties and a lobby that doubles as a runway, this boutique hotel is decidedly quieter and more laid-back than its competition. And the 130 rooms and suites definitely aim for substance rather than style – though that isn't lacking, either. In the accommodations, you'll find Thassos marble bathrooms with Malin+Goetz beauty products and walk-in showers with shower wands and rainforest shower heads. Techie touches abound here, too: Rooms and suites feature the basics, such as free high-speed internet access, plus over-the-top perks like TVs built into bathroom mirrors. The Betsy also adds thoughtful extras (think: fresh orchids) in all accommodations. Despite some complaints of high room rates, recent guests claimed to have thoroughly enjoyed their stay here, chalking their good experiences up to the excellent customer service. The Betsy's rooftop bar and in-house restaurant, LT Steak & Seafood, also garner praise, while previous guests said that lounging in The Wellness Garden & Spa helped ease them into a relaxing stay.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis Ritz in Naples, Florida, is a clear guest favorite. Travelers find its luxurious amenities and attentive staff to be in a class all its own, even when compared with other top-notch properties. The only thing comparable is its sister property, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, which is located 4 miles southeast. (The property's $35 daily resort fee covers shuttle service to and from The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and its Tiburón Golf Club.) At this Ritz, you can relax at the massive spa and salon, which boasts 30 separate treatment rooms, or work up a sweat in the fitness center. Or, feast away at one of the seven decadent dining options: Recent vacationers said the on-site Gumbo Limbo restaurant – with its Florida cuisine – is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat. However, some past guests aren't as complimentary of the rooms. Some previous travelers warned that the rooms (which feature 42-inch Smart TVs and marble bathrooms) are small and lack adequate cleaning. Keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by staying here.
- #17View all PhotosOrlando, FL#17 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (5170)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated in the southeast corner of Walt Disney World Resort, the Waldorf Astoria Orlando feels a lot like its New York counterpart. You'll find similar design elements (such as the iconic clock in the resort lobby) and notable dining establishments like Peacock Alley and the Bull & Bear steakhouse reproduced here. But this Waldorf Astoria property is decidedly Floridian, with citrus hues accenting the decor and on-site facilities that make the most of the warm weather and sunshine. The big draw here is the 18-hole championship golf course, perfectly accompanied by the natural wetland backdrop. And the cabana-lined lap pool and the zero-entry pool are great for lounging and catching a tan. Meanwhile, guest rooms come with 55-inch LCD TVs, coffee makers and Italian marble bathrooms with glass-enclosed showers and separate soaking tubs. However, some recent visitors said the customer service team could improve. If you're a Hilton Honors member, you can use to help offset the property's $45 daily resort fee.
- #18View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#18 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1938)Free WiFiRead MoreSlightly removed from the noise and action of South Beach, The Miami Beach EDITION is a 3.5-acre beachfront resort-style hotel with a wealth of distinctive amenities. The hotel features the unique BASEMENT complex, which includes a nightclub, a bowling alley and a 2,000-square-foot ice skating rink – all accessible for an additional charge. If you're more interested in relaxing, you can schedule a treatment at the spa; meditate in the relaxation lounge or at the outdoor Sandbox; lounge on the 1950s-inspired pool deck; or play in the sand on the hotel's 70,000 square feet of shoreline. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center that offers group classes and personal training (for an extra fee), the Limited EDITION boutique gift shop and two bars. After working up an appetite, guests can enjoy Latin cuisine from chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten at the Matador Room. Or, for something more casual, grab a bite at Market at EDITION or the hotel's alfresco eatery, Tropicale. When it's time to sleep, guests can retreat to their rooms, where they'll find rainforest showers, flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers and complimentary Wi-Fi access (which is covered by the $40 daily resort fee). Recent visitors were impressed with the style and ample amenities at the hotel, as well as the top-notch customer service.
- #19View all PhotosKey Biscayne, FL#19 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (2336)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami is pleasantly decorated, pleasantly staffed and pleasantly placed. It's true that the barrier outpost of Key Biscayne is a bit removed from Miami's activity, but the resort is close to area sights like the Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park and the Miami Seaquarium. On the resort grounds, you'll find two heated outdoor pools, the Cuban-inspired RUMBAR lounge (and three other on-site dining options) and the tranquil Ritz-Carlton Spa, Key Biscayne – an ideal venue for a little extra R&R. Accommodations at this Ritz-Carlton property are chic yet homey, with modern wooden furnishings, blue and white hues, plush fabrics and ample space for lounging. Recent guests highly recommend requesting an ocean-view room when booking, but no matter which accommodation you choose, you'll find it equipped with amenities like Frette linens, marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD TVs and Wi-Fi access (which your $35 daily resort fee covers). And if the well-appointed rooms don't impress you, guests say the staff will blow you away. Keep in mind that this resort participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- #20View all PhotosOrlando, FL#20 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (3222)Free WiFiRead MoreAs is the norm with Ritz-Carlton properties, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes pleases guests with its well-appointed rooms and fantastic customer service. Each of its 582 guest rooms and suites features a private balcony, a marble bathroom (with two sinks) and a LCD flat-screen TV. This immense property also boasts an 18-hole golf course, two pools and access to a massive lazy river at the neighboring JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes (the two resorts share grounds and activities). Craving more relaxation than the kid-congested river can offer? Head to The Ritz's 40,000-square-foot spa, which boasts 40 treatment rooms and citrus-inspired treatments. And when it's time to refuel, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando features a plethora of on-site dining options, offering everything from casual alfresco eats to formal dining restaurants. If you're having trouble booking a room at the ultra-exclusive, ultra-expensive Ritz, consider giving the JW Marriott a try. Keep in mind that this hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, so members can earn and use points by staying here.
- #21View all PhotosFort Lauderdale, FL#21 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1895)Read MoreThe Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale does not disappoint. The hotel's modern decor is accented with art deco touches, the lobby is crafted out of gorgeous marble and private balconies adjoin all guest rooms and suites. Along with the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway views, rooms boast leather furniture, flat-screen TVs and spacious marble bathrooms. Some travelers recommend requesting rooms with ocean vistas, as Intracoastal Waterway-facing rooms are situated next to a building with air conditioning units that can be loud and unsightly. Guests can't quite determine what they like most about this hotel, praising the Ritz's posh perks like a fitness center that overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway, an 8,500-square-foot spa and a heated infinity pool with poolside service. But there are two points all reviewers seem to agree on: Both the beachfront Fort Lauderdale, Florida, location and the outstanding service receive high marks across the board. However, keep in mind that all guests are charged a daily $40 resort fee. To offset this extra charge, Marriott Bonvoy members use points to cover their stays.
- #22View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#22 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (1628)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated on Collins Avenue just north of South Beach, COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach offers the best of both worlds for travelers seeking close access to the nightlife hot spots on Ocean Drive without the crowds. According to recent visitors, this boutique hotel has exceptional service and a personable staff. Guests also commend the high quality of food at the on-site Traymore by Michael Schwartz, which includes locally sourced seafood. Travelers can also dine poolside in cabanas or unwind at the COMO Shambhala Urban Escape wellness center. The spa features a steam room and a rooftop hydrotherapy pool, plus an extensive spa menu and fitness classes. Past guests also appreciated the stylish and comfortable rooms, which feature minibars, flat-screen TVs and rainfall showers. If an ocean view is important to you, spring for an upgraded room on a higher floor for a panoramic vista of the water and beach. The only downside some previous travelers mentioned is that the room rates, dining prices and spa treatments can be pretty expensive.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #23View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#23 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (4341)Free WiFiRead MoreFormerly The Perry, South Beach (and the Gansevoort Miami Beach before that), this property completed a $500 million renovation in March 2015. And, according to recent visitors, if you stayed at the hotel during its previous ownership, you likely won't recognize it now. Because it's under the helm of the 1 Hotel brand, the entire property is eco-friendly. Rooms feature tree trunk coffee tables, organic cotton sheets, hemp-blend mattresses and salvaged driftwood decorations. 1 Hotel South Beach even helps travelers maintain their own green habits with amenities like a five-minute shower timer and an eco ionic hair dryer. Recent guests were wowed by the room interiors and described them as a "breath of fresh air" thanks to their airy design and cool aesthetics. Visitors also appreciated the in-room technology; accommodations are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, Nespresso machines and 55-inch flat-screen TVs. Aside from the rooms, past lodgers were also impressed with the direct beach access the hotel affords, plus its four pools, one of which sits on the roof. When you're not sipping cocktails, sampling tapas and admiring the view from the rooftop, grab a meal at Habitat, the on-site restaurant by award-winning chef Thanawat Bates. Reviewers said the food is as impressive as the service but warn that 1 Hotel South Beach isn't without a few downsides. Many lamented the $45 daily resort fee (typical to many Miami Beach, Florida, properties), which covers the use of beach loungers, sports equipment (like boogie boards and Frisbees) and more.Free WiFi
- #24View all PhotosSarasota, FL#24 in Best Hotels in FloridaTripAdvisor (2497)Read MoreLovers of the Ritz-Carlton brand are very much impressed by the Sarasota, Florida, version. Even though they've come to expect top-notch service, plush rooms and classy ambiance from these properties, travelers still can't stop gushing over the excellent customer service and the close attention to detail. At this Marriott-affiliated property, accommodations impress with amenities like private balconies, goose-down pillows and 55-inch flat-screen TVs. The resort also boasts an 18-hole, Tom Fazio-designed golf course (15 miles off-site). For non-golfers, The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota provides tennis courts; but if you'd rather kick back and relax, you'll also find a pool, a spa and a beach club. (The property's $37 daily resort fee covers the 3-mile shuttle ride to the beach.) At the end of the day, recent travelers said a meal at Jack Dusty, the resort's popular seafood restaurant, is a must. You'll find The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota on Ritz-Carlton Drive alongside Sarasota Bay. Plus, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by staying here.
- Read MoreA favorite romantic getaway for couples, The Pearl Hotel wins praise from recent guests for its scenic location in Rosemary Beach, Florida – a town found at the eastern end of State Road 30A. The property is surrounded by a network of footpaths and boardwalks that lead to the hotel's private white sand beach, where complimentary beach chairs and oversized umbrellas await guests. Along with the charming locale, past visitors raved about their accommodations, some of which feature balconies with views of the Gulf of Mexico, the pool or Rosemary Beach. Other in-room amenities include Keurig coffee makers, minifridges and Apple iPads outfitted with the Intelity App, which allows guests to request services like restaurant and spa reservations. When you get tired of your room's ocean views, take in the scene from the rooftop lounge, which features shared plates from the Havana Beach Bar & Grill restaurant. Other on-site amenities include an adults-only outdoor pool and the Spa Pearl. The hotel's $45 daily resort fee also covers a glass of sparkling wine at check-in and valet parking. Plus, guests have access to the amenities at the nearby St. Joe Club & Resorts complex, including tennis, golf and complimentary bikes. However, some previous travelers cautioned that these services and accommodations come at a high price tag.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.