- #1View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV2 miles to city center#1 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (4919)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOverall, visitors love the quiet atmosphere and family-friendliness of this oasis on the Strip. For one, this luxury Las Vegas hotel is a gaming-free refuge. And even though this Four Seasons property sits on the top five floors of Mandalay Bay's tower, it has its own express elevators and the private check-in desk is said to have some of the speediest (and friendliest) staff in town. Once you've arrived in your room, you'll be welcomed by art deco decor, flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and impressive vistas of the Las Vegas skyline. Some recent travelers complained that being relegated to the south end of the Strip keeps them far from the action, but most visitors enjoyed the seclusion. In addition to its tranquil atmosphere, the hotel also boasts an outdoor pool, a fitness center, a spa, two on-site restaurants and three bars. What's more, guests are granted access to the Mandalay Bay's 26 restaurants, in addition to its pools. And if you're traveling with youngsters, you'll be happy to know the hotel offers a host of kid-friendly amenities, including a welcome gift and childrens menus in the on-site restaurants.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #2View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.1 miles to city center#2 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (16245)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreRecent travel lovers gave the Encore's casino high marks for style, especially in the lobby and common areas. And they appreciate the decor – a fusion of Mediterranean and Asian design elements. The rooms aren't as design-heavy, but still earn high praise for floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious setups and overall cleanliness and maintenance. The Encore also impresses guests with its accommodating staff. Be forewarned: Recent travelers mentioned the hefty fees for partaking in the minibar's treats. But this is the Encore, after all, where most of the guests are high rollers prepared to splurge. If you're having trouble getting a vacancy at the Encore, consider its sister hotel and neighbor, the Wynn Las Vegas.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #3View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV0.9 miles to city center#3 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (23330)Free WiFiRead MoreThis sprawling resort – with its huge emphasis on natural light, greenery and other earthy elements – is perhaps the first central Las Vegas hotel to master the feeling of seclusion rather than themed chaos. And the rooms are consistently called the best non-suite accommodations on the Strip. Recent travelers found lots to love in the Wynn – the top-rated Andrea's fine dining restaurant and the posh casino, to name a few things – but not everyone loves the price. You'll pay a pretty penny for everything here (and a daily resort fee on top of that), although most visitors say it's worth it the splurge. The Wynn enjoys a centralized location with Encore, The Palazzo and The Venetian all within walking distance.Free WiFi
- #4View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.3 miles to city center#4 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (28081)Free WiFiRead MoreARIA Resort & Casino's cutting-edge technology is a big hit with travel buffs: Rooms have bedside touch-screen controls that remember your temperature and lighting preferences, outlets for your MP3 player and camera, and gaming consoles are in the 42-inch flat-screen televisions. Obviously, ARIA is popular with conventioneers and others away on business, but still, leisure travelers like its central locale and its bevy of amenities (though there is a $39 resort fee). This MGM Resorts property boasts a number of eateries and pools, a spa and salon, as well as several trendy bars and lounges. You'll find the ARIA Resort & Casino mid-Strip, near the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino and the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas.Free WiFi
- #5View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.3 miles to city center#5 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (17680)Free WiFiRead MoreWith an upscale casino reminiscent of those found in Monaco, the Bellagio Resort & Casino is a favorite home base for high rollers. The Chihuly glass-decorated lobby is a sight in and of itself and the more than 15 dining options provide visitors with ample places to grab a bite. Guest rooms feature understated design touches inspired by Italy's Lake Como, as well as luxurious perks like marble foyers and automatic curtain controls. Bear in mind that this MGM Resorts property is big, so you will be doing a lot of walking. But when you need a breather, stop in at the Bellagio Spa for a massage, a soothing soak or a seaweed wrap, or chill out by one of the pools. Also be sure to make some time for the spectacular Fountains of Bellagio show. You'll find the Bellagio in the middle of the Strip, across the street from Paris Las Vegas. Keep in mind, the Bellagio Tower Suites are part of the Leading Hotels of the World, so Leaders Club members can earn extra perks here.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #6View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.2 miles to city center#6 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (9187)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated on the Strip just south of the Bellagio, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is one of Sin City's more modern luxury hotels. Rooms are comfortable yet contemporary, thanks to a palette of cool blues and bright whites. Accommodations also house plenty of luxe amenities like spacious, marble-floored bathrooms and separate seating areas. Plus these are some of the only accommodations in Vegas that offer the option of a balcony or terrace (available in some suite categories). Downstairs in the lobby, the Wicked Spoon brunch buffet earns rave reviews from recent travelers for the delectable dishes served in individual sizes (in fact, nearly all of the Cosmopolitan's restaurants receive two thumbs up). Between meals, take a dip in one of the hotel's three pools, each with a different atmosphere. Recent travelers also praised the hotel's friendly staff and the concierge's helpful knowledge. Because The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a member of the Marriott family, members of the Marriott Bonvoy membership program can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.Free WiFi
- #7View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV0.9 miles to city center#7 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (28817)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Venetian is one of the best-known theme hotels in Vegas, embracing its fine Italian design with gargantuan marble pieces, gold leaf-gilded everything and hand-painted artistry covering the ceilings. Outside, Venice's top landmarks like the Campanile, St. Mark's Square and the Doge's Palace are recreated. Inside, the resort begins to push the kitsch envelope with the Grand Canal Shoppes inside an indoor replica of Venice. You can even take a gondola ride from the lobby to the shops, and despite the cheese factor and the price, many say the ticket is worth it. The suite-style digs have separate sunken living rooms, large windows and Italian marble bathrooms. Still, some say the hotel's location on the north end of the Strip is a bit inconvenient as it's removed from some of the more popular restaurants and nightclubs. But guests still heap praise on the accommodating staff at the luxurious Canyon Ranch spa + fitness (some areas require an extra fee), and the variety of dining choices on-site.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #8View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.3 miles to city center#8 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (152)Read MoreNestled in the heart of the Strip, this member of the Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas doesn't feature a casino on the property. And with only 389 guest rooms and suites, this hotel is practically a boutique compared to the Strip's monumental towers. But guests love the Waldorf Astoria's quiet and classy atmosphere and they don't mind leaving the hotel to hit the slots. The spacious rooms are particularly popular, filled with features like flat-screen TVs, soaking tubs and separate showers, and the design aesthetic highlights sleek and subtle touches. Another traveler favorite is the critically acclaimed spa, which guests say has some of the best masseuses on the Strip. You'll find the Waldorf Astoria LasVegas tucked between the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino and the Shops at Crystals shopping complex, smack dab in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip.
- #9View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1 mile to city center#9 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (17892)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCaesars Palace is the ultimate choice in ridiculously campy Las Vegas kitsch – and travelers love it. The hotel's theme is ripped straight from the Julius Caesar's Rome, with columns, marble gods and goddesses, plus a toga-clad wait staff serving cocktails on the casino floor. And it's not lacking in entertainment options either: Guests love the sprawling casino floor and the hundreds of designer outlets found at the Forum Shops, plus the plethora of dining venues. The Colosseum at Caesars Palace – a concert venue with regular acts like Celine Dion, Rod Stewart and Jerry Seinfeld – is another popular perk. While visitors love all the hotel's amenities, they do warn that travelers should be aware of additional charges for early check-in and the resort fee. You'll find Caesars mid-Strip, nestled between the Bellagio and the Mirage.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #10View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.1 miles to city center#10 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (1732)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis swanky boutique hotel – tucked inside Caesars Palace – impresses guests with its primo location and sophisticated decor that blends contemporary American accents with intricate Japanese elements. Guest rooms are appointed with Japanese art pieces and feature a gold and purple color scheme, as well as minibars, iPad docking stations and free access to the 5,000-square-foot fitness center. Staying here also grants VIP access to OMNIA nightclub and priority reservations for the famed Nobuyuki Matsuhisa-helmed Nobu restaurant and lounge. Though most guests praise the hotel for its Zen-like atmosphere and sense of seclusion amid the Strip's riotous party atmosphere, some bemoan the steep room rates. That said, if you're willing to splurge, previous visitors assure you won't be disappointed with your accommodations, describing the beds as extremely comfortable. And if you're still craving an extra dose of relaxation, visit the property's Qua Baths & Spa.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #11View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV2.1 miles to city center#11 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (4374)Free WiFiRead MoreFormerly THE hotel at Mandalay Bay, the 1,117-room Delano Las Vegas is a trendy, all-suite hotel located at the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip. The Delano features a few restaurants, two upscale bars and 3940 Coffee and Tea. Many guests laud the Delano's spacious rooms, which feature floor-to-ceiling windows, minibars and MALIN+GOETZ bath amenities. The Delano only has a few on-site amenities, including the BATHHOUSE Spa, which offers 12 treatment rooms, and the Lounge, which boasts expansive windows overlooking the Strip from the top floor of the hotel. And while this Las Vegas retreat noticeably lacks a casino, guests of the Delano can walk to the connected Mandalay Bay, which features a casino, an 11-acre complex that contains pools, a shark aquarium and an artificial beach. With its laid-back vibes, the Delano is a calmer respite from the overstimulation found in other upscale hotels and resorts along the Las Vegas Strip.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #12View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1 mile to city center#12 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (4836)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAlthough some visitors consider The Cromwell small by Las Vegas standards, this Caesars-affiliated property – which is located on The Strip – does not disappoint. Gamblers enjoy the 440 slot machines and 66 table games that occupy the hotel's 40,000-square-foot casino, while partygoers rave about the late-night lounges and clubs, including the 65,000-square-foot Drai's Beachclub-Nightclub. But there are plenty of tamer offerings for guests, too. You can take in some sun by The Cromwell's beach-themed rooftop pool or, if you're a shopaholic, wander into the 1940s-esque Curios; you can find everything from chess piece candles and gin and tonic-scented mustache wax to top hats and Ray Ban sunglasses. And should you crave a bite, stop by GIADA, the on-site Italian eatery that's celebrity chef Giada de Laurentiis' first restaurant. Previous diners recommended the chicken Marsala meatballs and the lemon potatoes, although they also cautioned that the portions are small and prices are high. When you're ready for bed, make your way back to your Parisian-inspired digs. Recent travelers appreciated the trendy decor and top-notch amenities like hardwood floors, rain showers, pillow-top mattresses and 55-inch flat-screen TVs.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #13View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.4 miles to city center#13 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (23440)Free WiFiRead MoreAt the massive MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, bigger is better, even if it makes the floor plan confusing to navigate. Not that you really need to find your way to the door to leave, anyway: The MGM houses more than 5,000 rooms and suites, 15 restaurants and nine entertainment venues, including the popular Hakkasan Nightclub and Wet Republic Ultra Pool complex. Top entertainers include DJs Calvin Harris and Steve Aoki, and the acrobats of Cirque du Soleil's Kà. And despite its confusing and immense layout, the MGM still fares well with Vegas travelers – though they do recommend you pack a comfortable pair of shoes. You'll find this MGM Resorts property on the Strip, which participates in the brand's M life Rewards program, across the street from the New York - New York Hotel and Casino.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #14View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.1 miles to city center#14 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (15873)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated on the north side of the Strip, Treasure Island Hotel & Casino has undergone a major renovation in the past few years. Gone are the kiddy swashbucklers, skull and crossbones motifs and "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque panache. You'll see evidence of the revamp inside your rooms where pillow-top mattresses and marble-floored bathrooms greet you. TI – as it's now called – currently offers a more adult-centered experience, with a lively pool party scene and multiple bars and clubs. Most recent guests enjoyed the makeover, but warn against overcrowding; a few unlucky guests experienced long wait times at check-in and checkout.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #15View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.4 miles to city center#15 in Best Hotels in Las Vegas Strip, Las VegasTripAdvisor (20430)Free WiFiRead MoreThe New York–New York Hotel & Casino is another one of Las Vegas' more popular themed hotels. Design elements like the cramped recreation of the Manhattan skyline, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty amp up the whimsy, while the roller coaster circling the property is just pure fun. The interior has undergone a "makeunder" (to tone down the kitsch-factor), but replicas of Greenwich Village (as a food court) and Big Apple Arcade still remain. Most recent travelers enjoyed the somewhat hectic replication of the Big Apple, but some complained about the underwhelming pool and dated rooms (compared to Vegas hotel standards). Even so, with an eclectic list of amenities (a casino, an Irish pub and a dueling piano bar, to name a few), New York–New York Hotel & Casino is an entertaining time. You'll find New York–New York across the street from the MGM Grand on the southern end of the Strip.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.