- #1View all PhotosRegina, CA#1 in Best Hotels in Manitoba & SaskatchewanTripAdvisor (689)Read More
Flanking the southern edge of Victoria Park in the southern Saskatchewan city of Regina, this Carlson Rezidor property occupies a grand turn-of-the-century building that has been housing visitors since 1927. Considering the hotel's history, some guests found the antique furnishings charming while felt they could use a refresh. All guests agreed that the contemporary amenities like minifridges and complimentary wireless internet access were a plus. Although the Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina is located within walking distance of numerous eateries, previous guests recommend sitting down at The Dining Room, which features a varied menu of steak, seafood and pasta. Should you crave something lighter, order an appetizer at the Monarch Lounge or enjoy afternoon tea – available Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays – in The Victoria Tea Room. The Radisson also features a fitness center and a day spa. What's more, members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can earn rewards or exchange points for perks here.
- #2View all PhotosSaskatoon, CA#2 in Best Hotels in Manitoba & SaskatchewanTripAdvisor (686)Read More
Old-time charm exudes from the castle-like Delta Bessborough in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Built in 1935, this hotel sits along the banks of the South Saskatchewan River, and visitors say that many of its rooms afford spectacular views of the water and 5 acres of surrounding gardens. The 225 rooms come equipped with Delta's signature Sanctuary beds and SmartDesks (which sport multiple connectivity docks), as well as Philosophy bath products, 37-inch LCD flat-screen TVs and complimentary Internet access. And the on-site business center is open 24 hours a day for travelers who just can't afford to unplug from work. When you get time to relax, lounge on the sundeck by the pool or book a facial at the Damara Day Spa. When dinnertime rolls around, you can tickle your taste buds at one of the hotel's three eateries. Guests recommend the sushi from Samurai's, although they note that service can be slow. Plus, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- #3View all PhotosWinnipeg#3 in Best Hotels in Manitoba & SaskatchewanTripAdvisor (1004)Free WiFiRead More
Due to its location across the street from the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport (YWG), recent visitors said The Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel is an ideal place to stay if you have an early morning flight. Plus, guests note that the property exceeded their expectations thanks to its boutique feel, contemporary interiors and modern amenities. Many prior travelers were more than impressed with the guest rooms, which are outfitted with iPads, Keurig coffee makers, minifridges, Smart TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Lodgers can also take advantage of the on-site fitness center, catch up on work at the business center or sit down for a bite at the Blue Marble Restaurant & Lounge. Plus, with the world's first Starbucks auto-barista (a machine that allows you to customize your coffee beverage), travelers can grab a cup of coffee in the morning before heading to the airport.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #4View all PhotosWinnipeg#4 in Best Hotels in Manitoba & SaskatchewanTripAdvisor (1247)Read MoreSitting in lively downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, the Fairmont Winnipeg offers travelers enviable access to the city's shops and restaurants. Apart from its location, recent guests were also pleased with the Fairmont's gracious staff, which they said anticipates every customer's needs. But the Fairmont Winnipeg didn't leave a stainless impression on recent lodgers: Some guests commented that the guest rooms, appointed with flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and feather pillows, are starting to show signs of wear and tear. Recent visitors highly recommend reserving a room on the 18th or 19th floor, which provides visitors with Fairmont Gold perks, such as private lounge access and complimentary continental breakfasts. Recent travelers recommended capping off your day with a drink at the lounge and a meal at the VG Restaurant, which serves up mouthwatering dishes like slow-roasted cured salmon and aromatic black cod. If you still have some leftover energy, take a lift to the 21st floor for a dip in the saltwater pool. If you're a Le Club AccorHotels program member, you'll have the opportunity to earn frequent flier miles for staying here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read More
The Delta Winnipeg is located in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, making it prime real estate for business travelers and vacationing families. The hotel is also connected by skywalk to the convention center and MTS Centre, which houses several shops, restaurants, and an IMAX movie theater. Newly renovated, rooms earn high praise for their balconies, Delta's Sanctuary beds, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, heated bathroom floors, Philosophy bath products and complimentary Internet access. Recent visitors also note that the renovations are still underway in other parts of the hotel: both restaurants are currently closed as well as fitness center and two pools (one indoor, one outdoor). If you can't miss your workout or need a bite to eat, the staff does note that a limited room service menu is still available, ellipitical machines have been placed on multiple floors and renovations should be complete by spring 2015. Although some guests say the renovations caused for an unplesant stay, all agree that the friendly staff has an amazing eye for details like remembering names and speedy valet service on cold nights.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read More
Relax and unwind at Temple Gardens Mineral Spa Resort, where recent travelers say you'll be greeted with tranquil surroundings and a pleasant atmosphere. This property in historic Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan (about 140 miles southeast of Saskatoon), offers 179 rooms and suites outfitted with crisp white linens and mahogany furnishings (though some guests say the overall decor is a little dated). All accommodations include complimentary Wi-Fi access and plush bathrobes, while some rooms are equipped with balconies and Jacuzzi tubs. But everyone can enjoy a good soak at the indoor/outdoor rooftop pool filled with geothermal mineral water. After your dip, try a treatment — like a deep tissue massage or an antioxidant facial — or take a yoga class at the Sun Tree Spa. When you get hungry, Harwood's Dining Room will satiate your appetite with its selection of local cuisine. Wine-lovers can relax at Bogart's Lounge, while health-conscious guests can get their fill at Morningsides Café, which offers items like salads, smoothies and fruit parfaits.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreLocated within walking distance of Winnipeg, Manitoba's most-loved sites, the Fort Garry Hotel, Spa & Conference Center affords travelers a peaceful place to unwind after a day of exploration. Fort Garry especially appeals to serenity-seekers with its customized massages and unique body treatments — such as milk and oil cocoons — offered at Ten Spa. As far as dining goes, hungry guests can venture to the Palm Lounge, which opens its doors for lunch and dinner. Or, if you happen to visit on a Sunday, check out the brunch at the Broadway Room. Travelers and locals alike praise the hotel's brunch for its chocolate fountain and chef's stations serving omelets and waffles. On the other hand, the accommodations receive less favorable reviews, with some travelers describing the rooms as outdated. However, other guests say the luxurious bedding and wooden furnishings provide a relaxing place to wind down after a long day, especially given the reasonable nightly rates.3.5-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.