Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosSurfside, FL#1 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (188)Read MoreRecent visitors raved about this Four Seasons hotel, which opened in March 2017, saying it lives up to expectations with its stunning design, incredible ocean views and attentive staff members. The Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club is removed from the buzzy South Beach area in Surfside, Florida, and it is set on 9 beachfront acres. The property's 77 accommodations feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access, sitting areas, marble bathrooms and a convenient room service menu. Some upgraded rooms also offer wraparound balconies that overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Outside the rooms, there are a spa, which offers a wealth of treatment options, and a fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment. Additionally, Four Seasons guests have access to three outdoor pools (including an adults-only option) and a beach. Families visiting the property will appreciate the designated family pool, the kids program, the child-size robes and the available babysitting services. When it's time for a meal, head to Winston's on the Beach for a casual bite, or dress up for an upscale meal at Le Sirenuse Miami. As is standard across Four Seasons hotels around the world, previous guests cautioned that room rates here are pricey.
- #2View all PhotosSunny Isles Beach, FL#2 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (1159)Free WiFiRead MoreThis spa resort doesn't take any of its five stars for granted, particularly when it comes to delivering first-rate customer service. Guests can't help but keep the compliments coming: Travelers say the resort staff takes extra care to personalize each experience. However, one problem you might face is exclusivity. The Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach only has 98 guest rooms and suites, so be sure to book early for an upcoming trip to Sunny Isles Beach. The rooms come with flat-screen TVs and private balconies, as well as double sinks and glass-enclosed showers. Meanwhile, the property also features three in-house eateries, four pools, a spa and beach amenities. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here. You'll find the Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, about 10 miles north of Miami Beach.Free WiFi
- #3View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#3 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (1193)Free WiFiRead MoreRecent lodgers said their stays at the Faena Hotel Miami Beach were next to perfect. Past guests gushed about the staff's attention to detail and genuine friendliness. Accommodations received tons of praise as well, and were described by reviewers as spacious (the smallest rooms measure 464 square feet), well-appointed and downright chic. Rooms are decorated in a modern, South American style and come outfitted with sleek wooden furnishings and colorful accents. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and marble bathrooms with walk-in showers. Some standard rooms are also equipped with furnished balconies, and most rooms offer ocean views. What's more, you'll have access to a Faena Butler to arrange any request. Dining here is also a big attraction. Travelers say you can't leave without grabbing a bite at Pao by Paul Qui (just make sure to reserve a table in advance). The hotel's other dining venues include Los Fuegos by Francis Mallmann, which specializes in South American grilling, and the Veranda, which serves breakfast. There are also an outdoor bar, a lobby lounge and a bar with live DJs. Additionally, the Faena boasts an Old Hollywood-style theater that hosts cabaret shows, as well as the Tierra Santa Healing House spa. You can find this highly acclaimed hotel in the heart of Miami Beach, Florida. But be forewarned: Guests say a stay here is pricey. However, this property's affiliation with The Leading Hotels of the World means Leaders Club members can enjoy perks like welcome gifts and free upgrades.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #4View all PhotosBal Harbour, FL#4 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (1697)Free WiFiRead MoreAlthough it only opened its doors in 2012, The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort has made a lasting impression on Miami Beach, Florida, visitors. Travelers describe their experiences here as phenomenal, primarily due to the property's attentive staff and prime location. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean from its seat in Bal Harbour (about 10 miles north of South Beach), this member of the St. Regis Hotels family provides a less frenzied setting much appreciated by couples and travelers with children. Guest rooms are spacious (albeit pricey thanks to the $40 daily resort fee) and feature pastel hues and private furnished balconies, as well as high-tech amenities like 46-inch flat-screen TVs with DVD players and iPod docking stations. When you're not bedding down, you can pass the time at one of two outdoor pools, the 14,000-square-foot Remède Spa or the adjacent 1,000-foot-long beach. The resort also features four on-site restaurants, including one with a wine vault. And because The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreIf we only had one word to describe the W South Beach, it would be "stylish." This hotel's trendy slate-gray color scheme and gorgeous pool beckon to the young and hip. Add to that a glamorous salon and five mouth-watering restaurants and lounges and you've got yourself a Miami Beach, Florida, hot spot. And did we mention the location? This W property dominates its central Collins Avenue address, making it a huge hit with guests. When it's time to go to bed (if it's ever time to go to bed in Miami), you'll find accommodations here to be both swanky and comfortable. Suites feature ocean views, private balconies, high ceilings and kitchenettes or kitchens, as well as contemporary amenities like flat-screen TVs and on-demand movies. The W South Beach even has amenities for your pets. Lodging at this Miami Beach hot spot will put a sizable dent in your wallet – especially when you factor in the $40 daily resort fee – but if you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy rewards program, you can use points to cover the cost of your stay.
- #6View all PhotosMiami, FL#6 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (1255)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Setai, Miami Beach blatantly spurns Miami Beach, Florida's neon reputation in favor of a classier ambiance, and recent guests appreciate it. Rather than funky decor and bright colors, the art deco-era property is filled with classy Asian-inspired design elements. Meanwhile, suites feature a muted beige and brown color palette and are outfitted with amenities like Frette linens, flat-screen LED TVs and rainfall showers. Although The Setai's environment may induce relaxation on the spot, previous guests highly recommend a visit to the in-house spa, which offers a wide array of massages and skin treatments and houses a private bath, a steam room and a fitness center. You'll also have access to not one, but three on-site infinity pools, as well as gourmet Mediterranean, American or Asian cuisine at The Setai's three restaurants. However, the property's family-friendly amenities are limited. Don't plan on spending all your time at the hotel: Travelers praise The Setai's prime location near South Beach and the The Bass. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and upgrades.
- #7View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#7 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (3142)Free WiFiRead MoreMiami Beach, Florida, travelers appreciate that the beautiful Betsy isn't like the other hotels along Ocean Drive. As opposed to poolside parties and a lobby that doubles as a runway, this boutique hotel is decidedly quieter and more laid-back than its competition. And the 130 rooms and suites definitely aim for substance rather than style – though that isn't lacking, either. In the accommodations, you'll find Thassos marble bathrooms with Malin+Goetz beauty products and walk-in showers with shower wands and rainforest shower heads. Techie touches abound here, too: Rooms and suites feature the basics, such as free high-speed internet access, plus over-the-top perks like TVs built into bathroom mirrors. The Betsy also adds thoughtful extras (think: fresh orchids) in all accommodations. Despite some complaints of high room rates, recent guests claimed to have thoroughly enjoyed their stay here, chalking their good experiences up to the excellent customer service. The Betsy's rooftop bar and in-house restaurant, LT Steak & Seafood, also garner praise, while previous guests said that lounging in The Wellness Garden & Spa helped ease them into a relaxing stay.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #8View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#8 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (1938)Free WiFiRead MoreSlightly removed from the noise and action of South Beach, The Miami Beach EDITION is a 3.5-acre beachfront resort-style hotel with a wealth of distinctive amenities. The hotel features the unique BASEMENT complex, which includes a nightclub, a bowling alley and a 2,000-square-foot ice skating rink – all accessible for an additional charge. If you're more interested in relaxing, you can schedule a treatment at the spa; meditate in the relaxation lounge or at the outdoor Sandbox; lounge on the 1950s-inspired pool deck; or play in the sand on the hotel's 70,000 square feet of shoreline. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center that offers group classes and personal training (for an extra fee), the Limited EDITION boutique gift shop and two bars. After working up an appetite, guests can enjoy Latin cuisine from chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten at the Matador Room. Or, for something more casual, grab a bite at Market at EDITION or the hotel's alfresco eatery, Tropicale. When it's time to sleep, guests can retreat to their rooms, where they'll find rainforest showers, flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers and complimentary Wi-Fi access (which is covered by the $40 daily resort fee). Recent visitors were impressed with the style and ample amenities at the hotel, as well as the top-notch customer service.
- #9View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#9 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (1628)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated on Collins Avenue just north of South Beach, COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach offers the best of both worlds for travelers seeking close access to the nightlife hot spots on Ocean Drive without the crowds. According to recent visitors, this boutique hotel has exceptional service and a personable staff. Guests also commend the high quality of food at the on-site Traymore by Michael Schwartz, which includes locally sourced seafood. Travelers can also dine poolside in cabanas or unwind at the COMO Shambhala Urban Escape wellness center. The spa features a steam room and a rooftop hydrotherapy pool, plus an extensive spa menu and fitness classes. Past guests also appreciated the stylish and comfortable rooms, which feature minibars, flat-screen TVs and rainfall showers. If an ocean view is important to you, spring for an upgraded room on a higher floor for a panoramic vista of the water and beach. The only downside some previous travelers mentioned is that the room rates, dining prices and spa treatments can be pretty expensive.
- #10View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#10 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (4341)Free WiFiRead MoreFormerly The Perry, South Beach (and the Gansevoort Miami Beach before that), this property completed a $500 million renovation in March 2015. And, according to recent visitors, if you stayed at the hotel during its previous ownership, you likely won't recognize it now. Because it's under the helm of the 1 Hotel brand, the entire property is eco-friendly. Rooms feature tree trunk coffee tables, organic cotton sheets, hemp-blend mattresses and salvaged driftwood decorations. 1 Hotel South Beach even helps travelers maintain their own green habits with amenities like a five-minute shower timer and an eco ionic hair dryer. Recent guests were wowed by the room interiors and described them as a "breath of fresh air" thanks to their airy design and cool aesthetics. Visitors also appreciated the in-room technology; accommodations are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, Nespresso machines and 55-inch flat-screen TVs. Aside from the rooms, past lodgers were also impressed with the direct beach access the hotel affords, plus its four pools, one of which sits on the roof. When you're not sipping cocktails, sampling tapas and admiring the view from the rooftop, grab a meal at Habitat, the on-site restaurant by award-winning chef Thanawat Bates. Reviewers said the food is as impressive as the service but warn that 1 Hotel South Beach isn't without a few downsides. Many lamented the $45 daily resort fee (typical to many Miami Beach, Florida, properties), which covers the use of beach loungers, sports equipment (like boogie boards and Frisbees) and more.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #11View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#11 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (1262)Free WiFiRead MoreCarillon Miami Wellness Resort caters to those seeking more of a wellness retreat than a simple vacation. At this northern Miami Beach, Florida, beach property, you'll find a mind-boggling array of spa treatments and intense fitness classes offered in the 70,000-square-foot spa, plus many nutritionists and physicians on staff. But despite its location on the bustling Collins Avenue, guests say Carillon Miami has all the makings of a good night's sleep. The resort's accommodations feature top-notch amenities, such as Nespresso machines, high-definition TVs and bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and walk-in showers. Suites are also outfitted with kitchens equipped with granite countertops and KitchenAid and Miele appliances, but recent guests raved about the beach service and nearby eateries so much that you might not even use this part of your suite. One thing visitors couldn't stop talking about was the incredible service, with many saying it was one thing that made their stays truly unforgettable. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World portfolio, the resort welcomes Leaders Club members with various additional perks.
- #12View all PhotosMiami, FL#12 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (419)Free WiFiRead MoreYou'll have to adjust your expectations when staying at the The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami. This isn't where you book if you want to stay in the nucleus of South Beach activity to shop all day and party every night. Rather, this is where you come for a little R&R with a taste of luxury. The deluxe and standard rooms at this Ritz-Carlton outpost boast 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Bose surround sound systems, while suites bump you up to two flat-screens TVs and fully equipped kitchens. The hotel also features a 10,000-square-foot spa, a heated outdoor pool and the Artisan Beach House restaurant. Some guests said the food and service were superb, while others were disappointed in the food quality and high prices – especially the $40 daily resort fee. And if you couldn't tell from its name, this hotel sits in Bal Harbour, just 15 miles northeast of downtown Miami and about 10 miles north of South Beach. Because this hotel is part of the Marriott family, it gives Marriott Bonvoy members the chance to earn and redeem points during their stays.
- #13View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#13 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (3024)Free WiFiRead MoreThere are few hotels in South Beach that are more renowned than this one. This Collins Avenue hotel started it all; it's the property that made Miami Beach, Florida, hotels places to be seen, not just places to stay. Luckily, travelers say that you will get a first-class lodging experience here as well. The stark white-on-white guest rooms might be hip (albeit slightly dated, according to some reviewers), but they're also comfortable thanks to amenities like 300-thread-count linens, Ciel Reserve bath products and showers with rainfall heads. And the pool might be swanky, but it's also still a good place for swimming. On the other hand, most of the people who like the Delano South Beach knew what they were in for before they arrived – plenty of party time, plenty of glamour and glitz and plenty of cash shelled out once the final room bill comes. Keep in mind that there are many hotels in Miami Beach that are more affordable and more relaxing. But if you are into "the scene," then you can't miss Delano South Beach stops like the Rose Bar. The Delano also houses three restaurants: Leynia serves Argentinian food, UMI Sushi and Sake Bar showcases innovative sushi dishes and the Delano Beach Club offers casual bites by the pool and beach.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #14View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#14 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (15069)Free WiFiRead MoreFontainebleau Miami Beach once hosted big wigs like Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley. Now its swanky, cabana-corralled pool is studded with the likes of Katy Perry and Rihanna. What do today's celebs get when they check-in? The luxe Lapis spa (with age-defying facials and mineral water pools) and a choice of seven restaurants. Plus, the property's 22 oceanfront acres house 1,504 guest rooms and suites equipped with iMacs, flat-screen TVs, bathrobes and minibars. The hotel's $32 daily hotel fee also covers unlimited in-room Wi-Fi access and one fitness class per stay. But even with all of the flashy perks and celeb spotting, Fontainebleau's recent guests seem the most impressed with the staff. Past travelers described the customer service here as out of this world. Maintaining its reputation as the playground of the stars, Fontainebleau also boasts its own nightlife scene with the BleauLive and LIV nightclubs. If you're hoping for a more relaxing Miami Beach, Florida, stay, consider booking elsewhere.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #15View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#15 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (767)Read MoreOccupying a prime beachfront location in Miami Beach, Florida, Nobu Hotel Miami Beach is Eden Roc Miami Beach's hotel-within-a-hotel. Nobu Hotel's 206 guest rooms and suites feature silver, pale blue, lilac and white hues, plus varied textures chosen by designer David Rockwell. Visitors will also find a Nespresso coffee maker, a flat-screen TV, a rain shower and terry bathrobes inside in each space. What's more, all guests have access to 24-hour room service from Nobu Miami, the property's popular Japanese restaurant. For those who want to enjoy some pampering, the hotel offers butler service for an additional $150 a night, which includes a welcome beverage, packing and unpacking services, private shopping and more. The property's relaxing vibe extends to the on-site spa, home to whirlpools, plunge pools and saunas, plus a hair and nail salon. Nobu Hotel Miami Beach also caters to wellness-seekers with free fitness classes daily and a well-equipped fitness center. Or, travelers can relax in a lounge chair or cabana by one of three pools or at the beach. Previous visitors loved the hotel's variety of amenities and its top-notch staff. Some warned, though, that the nightly room rates and the restaurant's cuisine are expensive. Also keep in mind that a daily $35 resort fee applies. Because this hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, Leaders Club members have access to perks during their stays here.5.0-star Hotel Class
- #16View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#16 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (3399)Free WiFiRead MoreTravelers rave about The Palms Hotel & Spa: The comfortable rooms are one of the real perks of staying at this hotel. Many also appreciate the relaxing location and boutique-y vibe. However, there are a couple of drawbacks: Visitors say customer service is hit or miss, and the property charges a daily resort fee of $29 (which covers internet access and fitness amenities). Still, many vacationers enjoy their stays here. Guest rooms are bright and spacious with brown, white and orange decor, rain showers, Keurig coffee makers and city, garden or ocean vistas. Considering its peaceful atmosphere and off-the-beaten-path address (in the northern part of Miami Beach, Florida), this hotel makes a pretty good option for young families or couples. Some of the best-loved amenities include the full-service AVEDA spa, a poolside and beachside tiki bar, and Essensia Restaurant, which serves up organic Caribbean-inspired cuisine. Plus, members of Preferred Hotels & Resorts' loyalty program, I Prefer Hotel Rewards, can earn and redeem points for free stays.
- #17View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#17 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (381)Free WiFiRead MoreThis swanky Miami Beach, Florida, hotel at the northern end of Collins Avenue offers 49 coveted bedrooms, all of which are uniquely decorated and feature traditional-yet-sleek decor. Recent guests loved the style of the hotel: In addition to the design, past travelers praised the Soho Beach House staff members for their friendly demeanors and dedication to providing personalized service. Meanwhile, guest rooms start at 350 square feet and feature views of the ocean, Biscayne Bay, the Intracoastal Waterway or the Miami skyline. The hotel also offers a rooftop plunge pool, a 100-foot-long pool and a beach (for members only), a spa, a library and a fully equipped fitness center. For food, guests can dine at the rooftop taqueria, Ocho, or grab some Cuban fare at the Club Bar or members-only Beachbar. There is also an on-site movie theater for private screenings. The Soho Beach House is located 12 miles northeast of Miami International Airport.
- #18View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#18 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (2117)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Standard Spa, Miami Beach certainly looks pretty: Rooms welcome guests with stocked minibars, complimentary Wi-Fi access (covered by the daily $29.99 resort fee) and rain showers. But for a change of scenery, make your way to the hotel spa, which boasts a hammam, a steam room, a saltwater sound pool and a sauna. Considering rooms at this hotel can rise higher than $1,000 a night, many say this spa resort is not worth the money. Still, if you do decide to stay here, you'll have access to the hotel's waterfront infinity pool, as well as the organic Mediterranean fare served at the on-site Lido Bayside Grill. If you're looking to imbibe in true Miami Beach, Florida, fashion, plan on spending an evening at The Lido's bar and lounge; it may not be as lively as South Beach's bars, but travelers say the drinks are tasty. There's also a juice cafe if you're looking for something light by the pool. You'll find The Standard about a mile west of central Miami Beach along the skinny Venetian Causeway on Belle Isle.
- #19View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#19 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (8154)Free WiFiRead MoreYou should have no problem securing a spot at this Collins Avenue property; it's one of the largest in South Beach with nearly 800 rooms. But travelers say that the Loews Miami Beach Hotel is far from a last-resort pick. According to guests, the service is top-notch, the location is convenient (we did say Collins Avenue, right?) and the rooms – though there are many – are fairly large. In addition to offering plenty of space, these rooms feature Frette duvets, Keurig coffee makers, flat-screen smart TVs and minibars. This is also one of the best options for families, as there are day programs for kids, as well as a rec room with toys and video games for teens. Even your four-legged friends will be comfortable here thanks to available pet amenities like beds and bowls. The Loews Miami Beach Hotel also houses multiple eateries, a massive pool area and the Exhale Spa. The property's daily $36.48 resort fee covers additional amenities, such as the use of nonmotorized water sports equipment and beach chairs.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #20View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#20 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (4191)Free WiFiRead MoreA trendy and fun South Beach hotel with easy beach access, the Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel sets itself apart from its Art Deco District peers with a few key touches. Aside from being within comfortable walking distance of Ocean Drive and the Lincoln Road Mall, this property boasts all of the Kimpton brand's signature amenities, including pet-friendly accommodations, daily complimentary coffee and a wine hour in the evenings (both traveler favorites). Meanwhile, the trendy decor and in-room amenities (like 40-inch flat-screen HDTVs and iHome docking stations) earn this hotel's rooms numerous compliments. Keep in mind, there is a daily $34 resort fee, but it covers facility use (including the pool and fitness center), beach service, weekend yoga classes and more. The Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel also offers additional perks – like complimentary in-room Wi-Fi access – to members of the IHG Rewards Club.
- #21View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#21 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (4829)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Mondrian South Beach faces Biscayne Bay as opposed to the Atlantic Ocean. And as such, it largely misses out on some of the hectic atmosphere associated with the South Beach shore. But this is an infinite plus to this hotel's faithful guests and a pleasant surprise for recent first-timers. From the eye-catching design (by industrial design genius Marcel Wanders) to the relaxing pool, many recent guests were impressed with the Mondrian South Beach's swanky decor and contemporary furnishings. Guest rooms and suites are decked out in black and white hues and come equipped with 42-inch plasma-screen TVs, rainfall showers and GUYandGIRL bath products. Meanwhile, Mondrian Caffé serves American fare with a Florida twist for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But one of the top attributes of this hotel is the incredible staff who go out of their way to make guests' stays enjoyable and comfortable. Keep in mind, though, that the property charges a daily resort fee of $34.
- #22View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#22 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (2533)Free WiFiRead MoreThe SLS South Beach exudes a swanky vibe, but recent guests said there's more to praise about this property, including its superb customer service. Accommodations, while considered small by some guests, are outfitted in stark white decor with charcoal and bubblegum-pink accents; rooms also boast LCD TVs, Ciel Spa amenities and city or ocean views. Mingle with your party and other guests at the two pools or one of the four eateries and bars. Former visitors suggest trying the Spanish-Latin fusion cuisine served at The Bazaar by José Andrés or the fresh, tasty sushi prepared at Katsuya. If you're looking for a little reprieve from the raucous Miami Beach, Florida, party scene, lounge in a poolside cabana or head to the shore to soak up some sun. Keep in mind, a resort fee of $52 per day will be added to your bill to cover in-room Wi-Fi and coffee, fitness center access and the use of two beach chairs.
- #23View all PhotosSunny Isles Beach, FL#23 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (2437)Free WiFiRead MoreYour experience at this Preferred Lifestyle resort will be just as indulgent as you might think. Here, you'll have 360 guest rooms and suites to choose from, all of which feature flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses, desks, wet bars and private balconies. Travelers praise everything from the customer service to the lovely pool area (perfect for lounging). While here, you can also take advantage of the in-house spa and salon, which offers a variety of treatments ranging from massages to nail care. Meanwhile, this expansive property also boasts several on-site dining options; guests highly recommend the contemporary American cuisine served at Neomi's. However, some visitors warn that a stay here isn't cheap (thanks in part to the $33 daily resort fee). You'll find the Trump International Beach Resort Miami in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, about 10 miles north of Miami Beach's busy South Beach area.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #24View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#24 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (2637)Free WiFiRead MoreNestled on the hopping Collins Avenue by South Beach, the Dream South Beach stands out for its quintessentially Miami Beach, Florida, art deco design and unique ambient lighting found throughout the hotel. Rooms are the swankiest of swanky, featuring chrome and glass decor, blue and white color schemes, cascading chandeliers, minibars and flat-screen TVs. Despite its cool interiors, some previous lodgers lamented the small size of the rooms, while others found that the thin walls limited privacy. But what all past guests could agree on was how ridiculously delicious Naked Taco is. After you've gotten your fill of classic Mexican cuisine, head to the chic (but small) rooftop infinity pool for some R&R or indulge at the on-site Shala Spa. Recent travelers praised the hotel's prime location, noting that the greatest nightlife venues, shops and restaurants are only a few blocks away.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #25View all PhotosMiami Beach, FL#25 in Best Hotels in Miami BeachTripAdvisor (2680)Free WiFiRead MoreEden Roc Miami Beach boasts 418 rooms and suites, multiple tasty dining options and direct beach access. Perched along the Atlantic side of Miami Beach (on Collins Avenue), Eden Roc earns consistent guest acclaim for its oceanfront location. And if you're craving seaside lounging without the sand, the hotel boasts four pools, one of which is an adults-only haven for lodgers traveling without the youngsters. If you're in need of some pampering, head to the 22,000-square-foot Spa Eden Roc. After you get refreshed at the spa, retreat to your stylish digs. Guest rooms and suites house floor-to-ceiling windows with superb ocean vistas, as well as flat-screen TVs, bathrobes and separate showers and bathtubs. What's more, upgraded spaces feature furnished balconies. But for many visitors, the highlight of an Eden Roc stay is the hotel's exceptional customer service; previous guests describe the hotel employees as incredibly friendly and helpful.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.