Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassIf you plan on staying at this Mandarin Oriental hotel, don't plan on being surrounded by the raucous environment most visitors expect of Miami. This sophisticated hotel on the shores of Brickell Key on Biscayne Bay has an intimate feel that might make it hard to remember that you're in busy, buzzy Miami. Inside the hotel, you'll find rooms and suites featuring trendy decor and Asian design elements mixed with a bright beige and orange color scheme. Each accommodation also comes with a high-definition TV, a spacious bathroom (fitted with a separate soaking tub and a walk-in glass shower) and a private balcony that offers spectacular views of the city or bay. As much as they love the rooms, recent travelers save some kudos for the staff as well as the hotel facilities, especially the infinity pool and the four on-site eateries.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, MiamiKey Biscayne, FL$35 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort Fee
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami is pleasantly decorated, pleasantly staffed and pleasantly placed. It's true that the barrier outpost of Key Biscayne is a bit removed from Miami's activity, but the resort is close to area sights like the Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park and the Miami Seaquarium. On the resort grounds, you'll find two heated outdoor pools, the Cuban-inspired RUMBAR lounge (and three other on-site dining options) and the tranquil Ritz-Carlton Spa, Key Biscayne – an ideal venue for a little extra R&R. Accommodations at this Ritz-Carlton property are chic yet homey, with modern wooden furnishings, blue and white hues, plush fabrics and ample space for lounging. Recent guests highly recommend requesting an ocean-view room when booking, but no matter which accommodation you choose, you'll find it equipped with amenities like Frette linens, marble bathrooms, flat-screen LCD TVs and Wi-Fi access (which your $35 daily resort fee covers). And if the well-appointed rooms don't impress you, guests say the staff will blow you away. Keep in mind that this resort participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassSurely there are crazier things you could do than pick a hotel solely on the merits of its fitness center, right? After all, the gym at this Brickell Avenue Four Seasons is pretty spectacular: It measures a whopping 50,000 square feet and boasts a smorgasbord of cardiovascular equipment, more than 100 exercise classes a week, certified trainers and more. The only drawback – if you could call it that – would be that it's not open 24 hours. But not everyone comes here to work out, and the Four Seasons Hotel Miami staff knows this, offering friendly, personalized service to everyone who walks in the door, according to recent guests. Because of its downtown Miami location, the hotel caters to business travelers, offering a 24-hour business center and complimentary car service to get guests to any local meeting destinations. Valet and self-parking are also available should you want to drive yourself around town, though past visitors warned that the rates are high. Room amenities include luxury bath products, LCD televisions with DVD players, minibars and complimentary Wi-Fi access. However, don't spend all your time hunkered down in your digs: Previous travelers highly recommended spending the afternoon by the hotel's swanky palm-peppered pool. And at the end of the day, treat yourself to a gourmet meal at EDGE Steak & Bar.
- View all PhotosKimpton EPIC HotelMiami, FL$29 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$29 Nightly Resort Fee
With a name like EPIC, this hotel has a lot to live up to. So what's the final verdict on this property? By all visitor accounts, it's very good. Guests love the hotel's trendy, fun atmosphere and give two thumbs way up for customer service. Accommodations here are not as funky as those found in other hotels that are part of the Kimpton brand, and that's because the decor is simply the hotel's surroundings; massive floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies offer fantastic views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline. Guest rooms also feature honor bars stocked with treats and drinks, plus 55-inch Samsung smart TVs that can be controlled with your iPhone. Though you may be tempted to spend all your time in your room, travelers highly recommend visiting the two pools on the 16th-floor pool terrace and the in-house Area 31 restaurant. However, some caution that the $29 daily amenity fee, which covers in-room Wi-Fi access and a complimentary fitness class at the 24-hour gym, feels a bit pricey. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you'll have access to additional benefits like a $30 spa credit.
- View all PhotosInterContinental MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The InterContinental Miami might be the perfect solution for beachcombers looking to save a little coin. Guests love the central location of this downtown Miami hotel, putting visitors within reach of the glitter and glitz of South Beach via the Intracoastal Waterway. Then again, you might just want to stay in and forgo the beach scene a few days to experience what this hotel has to offer. Spread out over 34 stories, this member of the InterContinental family houses spacious rooms and suites outfitted with marble bathrooms and a beige-and-blue color scheme. Guest rooms also feature oversized windows, large desks, flat-screen TVs and minibars, and if you're in the mood for more than just snacks, you can order room service 24 hours a day. But should you feel like dining in a more social setting, head to Toro Toro for a one-of-a-kind spin on Central and South American cuisine. Travelers especially praise the hotel's lively atmosphere and exceptional service provided by the staff. Because of its brand ties, this hotel participates in the IHG Rewards Club.
- View all PhotosTrump National Doral MiamiDoral, FL$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
Though this resort is a hot spot for golfers, the Trump National Doral Miami also entices sun-seekers and leisure travelers interested in getting away from the hustle and bustle of Miami. The 800-acre property features 643 guest rooms and suites that are dripping in signature Trump luxury. Standard rooms showcase golf leaf Spanish revival decor and come with balconies or lanais, frameless showers with rainfall shower heads, internet access (which the property's $28.25 daily resort fee covers), Nespresso coffee makers and 55-inch flat-screen TVs. The resort also boasts an impressively large spa (48,000 square feet), a palm tree-clad pool with a waterslide, four Har-Tru tennis courts and four golf courses. However, numerous recent guests said the hotel is expensive. Golfers or not, guests were amazed with every aspect of the property, from the pristine decor to the out-of-this-world customer service. Dining also kicks it up a notch, offering three upscale and casual eateries, including the BLT Prime steakhouse, a crowd favorite. And if you're craving a change of scenery, you'll find that fashionable Miami Beach is about 15 miles east.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Marquis MiamiMiami, FL$28.25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$28.25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Marriott brand didn't skimp on the details at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami. For example, this hotel features a fitness complex with a virtual bowling alley and a NBA-approved basketball court (both fee-based). And the massive infinity swimming pool with towel service is a beauty. What's more, each of the 313 guest rooms and suites features a coffee maker, a 52-inch flat-screen TV, complimentary in-room bottled water and Wi-Fi access (which the $28.25 daily resort fee covers). The effort put in by this JW Marriott hotel's designers and staff hasn't gone unnoticed by those who've stayed in the Marquis. Most visitors have positive reports to give on the accommodating employees, well-appointed rooms and top-notch facilities. Others say the Meditteranean food at Boulud Sud Miami is nothing short of delicious. You'll find the JW Marriott Marquis Miami less than 10 miles southwest of Miami Beach in downtown Miami. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn extra perks and rewards by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Biltmore Miami Coral GablesCoral Gables, FL$22 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$22 Nightly Resort Fee
If you have a hankering for nostalgia, consider booking a stay at this landmark property. Everyone from Judy Garland to the Duke and Duchess of Windsor to Al Capone has stayed at The Leading Hotels of the World-affiliated Biltmore. Capone even ran an under-the-radar casino here, and legend has it that the 271 rooms and suites are still haunted by the ghosts of past lodgers. Either way, travelers are blown away by the beautiful European aesthetic of the hotel. Rooms carry on the luxurious theme of the hotel flawlessly, offering guests 340-thread-count Egyptian bedding and oversized picture windows with views of the pool, golf course or surrounding neighborhood. The $22 daily resort fee also covers additional perks like Wi-Fi access and self-parking. And amenities like the posh Palme d'Or restaurant and the 18-hole Biltmore Golf Course are just too good to think otherwise. But should you need to unwind outside your digs, recent guests said you can't leave the property without lounging by the expansive Italian Renaissance-inspired pool. You should especially make time for the Sunday Champagne brunch – that's when this hotel really puts its best foot forward. You'll find this Leaders Club rewards program participant about 10 miles southwest of downtown Miami in Coral Gables, Florida.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThere are four Ritz-Carlton hotels in the Greater Miami area, and The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami happens to be the smallest. But recent guests said you'll find just as much refined luxury and winning customer service at this Coconut Grove hotel as you'll find at any other competitor. Travelers describe the expansive lobby as a treat for the eyes, thanks in part to its towering columns and swanky Victorian era-inspired furnishings. Meanwhile, the 115 guest rooms and suites are a bit more demure with green, red and gold fabrics and polished wood furnishings, with some offering expansive views of Biscayne Bay. (Visitors say that the higher up your room is, the better the vistas will be.) Accommodations also come equipped with marble bathrooms, wireless internet access, LCD televisions and iPod docking stations. But don't plan on hunkering down for your entire stay: The Ritz-Carlton also boasts a 6,000-square-foot spa, a heated lap pool and a 24-hour fitness center. After working up a sweat, satisfy your appetite with fresh seafood at Bizcaya. This hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy rewards program.
- View all PhotosEAST, MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Visitors praise EAST, Miami for its cool, contemporary aesthetic and stylish facilities. Accommodations offer views of the Miami skyline or Biscayne Bay, which you can admire from your living room's balcony. Guests are also treated to high-tech amenities, such as 50-inch Samsung Smart TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access. When you're not kicking back in your room, visitors highly recommend heading up to Sugar, the hotel's rooftop bar and garden. Located on the 40th floor, Sugar boasts expansive views of the city and serves up Asian tapas along with cocktails, though guests say the high price of drinks is off-putting. There's also Domain, which serves coffee, drinks and lighter fare, as well as Quinta La Huella, the hotel's signature restaurant. The pool, which offers food and beverage service from Quinta La Huella, is a sight to be seen. The palm-tree clad pool area features a 20,000-square-foot sun deck, as well as a lap pool, a plunge pool, a spa pool and a hot tub. You'll also find a 24-hour fitness center on-site. This Preferred LVX property is located in the heart of downtown Miami. While travelers enjoyed the central location, they lamented the high room rates. To help offset costs, I Prefer Hotel Rewards members can exchange accrued points for reward certificates, which can be used to cover the cost of a room.
- View all PhotosW MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
An oasis for both business and leisure travelers, this W outpost sits in downtown Miami and offers spectacular views of the Biscayne Bay from its 50th-floor cocktail lounge. Other standout features include the 2-acre WET Deck and 300-foot infinity pool, the 2,500-square-foot fitness center and 4,000 square feet of meeting and event space. What's more, the hotel offers the brand's Whatever/Whenever program, which caters to guests' needs and cravings 24 hours a day. All 148 guest rooms and suites boast balconies, marble bathrooms, minibars, internet access and flat-screen TVs. Recent guests raved about the massive outdoor pool space, the cocktail lounge, the modern accommodations and the American cuisine and bay views featured at the on-site restaurant, 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. But keep in mind: because of the hotel's downtown location, it's removed from the attractions in South Beach. But because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosEB Hotel Miami AirportMiami Springs, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
EB Hotel Miami, the first U.S. outpost of Venezuela's Eurobuilding Hotels Group, has been described by recent travelers as a "hidden gem" and a "haven of tranquility." Perfect for layovers in Miami, the hotel offers free transportation to and from Miami International Airport, which is just south of the property. Past guests praised the attentive staff, who went above and beyond to accommodate visitors. Another highlight: the 133 guest rooms. Each comes with soundproofed windows, a flat-screen TV, Turkish cotton bathrobes, spa toiletries and complimentary Wi-Fi access. If you are looking to grab a bite to eat, check out the internationally inspired Terrace Cafe, Bar + Lounge or order off of the 24-hour room service menu. Other amenities include a gym and an outdoor pool. Should you want to venture off the hotel's grounds, you'll find Little Havana less than 4 miles away and Miami Beach's world-renowned sands roughly 10 miles southeast.
- View all PhotosSLS BrickellMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Welcoming guests to downtown Miami since November 2016, the Preferred-affiliated SLS Brickell is a stylish hotel that caters to a luxury clientele. Phillipe Stack-designed decor is highlighted throughout the hotel, from the safari-themed SAAM lounge to the modern guest rooms and suites. All 124 accommodations have light pink walls, Nespresso coffee makers, minibars, rainfall showers, king-sized beds with crisp white linens and floor-to-ceiling windows. Upgraded rooms and suites feature soaking tubs and balconies. When you're hungry, fresh seafood is on the menu at Bazaar Mar by José Andrés, and Italian fare by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz is served at Fi'lia. And if you want to relax, head to the roof for a dip in the outdoor pool or to sip cocktails at José Andrés' Bar Centro. The hotel also houses a spa with a steam room and various treatments is available as well. Other perks, including rides in the BMW house car and group fitness classes at the gym, are covered by the property's $25 daily facility fee. Recent guests raved about the friendly staff, tasty cuisine and spotless rooms, though some thought the modern decor was a tad too funky.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Not to be confused with its sister property, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, this hotel caters to working travelers with a full-service business center and plenty of meeting space. But that's not to say that this member of the JW Marriott clan won't appeal to leisure travelers as well: The hotel sits in downtown Miami near Little Havana, offering a convenient location to popular attractions like the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Meanwhile, the property features amenities that any guest can enjoy, including an outdoor pool, the SaLus at the JW Marriott Miami spa and two in-house restaurants. Guest rooms here offer modern amenities, such as wireless internet access (for a fee), flat-screen TVs and desks with ergonomic chairs and computers. But what guests couldn't get enough of were the sweeping views overlooking Biscayne Bay or the Miami skyline. However, not all previous guests were satisfied with their stay at the JW Marriott Miami. Some travelers noted that if you're not a business traveler, there isn't much within walking distance to keep guests entertained. This hotel, however, participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning members can earn or use points here.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & SpaAventura, FL$37 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$37 Nightly Resort FeeThe secluded JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa tends to exceed travelers' expectations. And as its name suggests, this Marriott-affiliated resort is located on the grounds of the Turnberry Golf Course, so prepare to be fairly far removed from much of the Greater Miami area. However, many visitors say that this resort's location – not to mention its on-site spa (which boasts three floors of treatment areas) and long list of recreational amenities – make for a great getaway. The incredible customer service doesn't hurt either. Guest rooms here are spacious and comfortable, with 32-inch flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee makers and iHome docking stations. However, a $37 daily resort fee, which covers in-room Wi-Fi access and use of facilities like a fitness center, applies. Families are particularly fond of this JW Marriott property due to its abundant kid-friendly amenities, including a water park with seven waterslides, a Flowrider and a lazy river, not to mention its kids programs, which offer supervised activities like arts and crafts (for an additional fee). And the resort's four in-house restaurants cater to a variety of palates. What's more, thanks to its brand ties, this resort invites Marriott Bonvoy members to use and earn points here.
- View all PhotosConrad MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassRecent guests are quick to point out the convenience this hotel provides for business travelers. This Hilton hotel is located in downtown Miami, specifically in the city's business district, so amenities and activities aren't as plentiful. Despite this, travelers praise the property's staff for their outstanding service and appreciate the cool, sleek decor that permeates in every corner of the hotel. Rooms maintain that sense of luxury, featuring espresso machines, pillow menus and 55-inch flat-screen Smart TVs. There are also a spa, a 24-hour fitness center, two tennis courts and a palm-tree-lined pool. When it's time to refuel, try the upscale food at LvL 25 or enjoy a drink at The Bar at Level 25. What really irked some travelers about the property is the steep fees for parking ($45 for valet) and Wi-Fi ($14.95 per night). However, if you're a Hilton Honors member, you receive complimentary internet access and can earn and redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosThe Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by HiltonMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Recent guests said the ME Miami's modern-chic style and excellent customer service greets you as soon as you walk through the door. This Meliá Hotels outpost, which debuted in July 2016, features a sleek gray and white color palette and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the property, creating an airy, sophisticated atmosphere, according to reviewers. Visitors were also quick to compliment the hotel's location in downtown Miami, just steps from the AmericanAirlines Arena, the Pérez Art Museum Miami and the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. You'll be able to appreciate the hotel's address while admiring views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline from the hotel's rooftop infinity pool and bar – another highlight for recent lodgers. Or, take in the hotel's perch from the floor-to-ceiling windows in your digs, some of which come with a balcony. All are outfitted with abstract artwork, modern furnishings and bold patterns, as well as Nespresso coffee makers, 48-inch flat-screen TVs and other techy touches, such as a Sound Bar System and a Jack Pack media hub. The hotel also boasts a fitness center, a spa, an indoor lounge and STK Rebel, a new brand within the STK chain of steakhouses that features a broader menu and a DJ.
- View all PhotosInterContinental at Doral MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
At the InterContinental at Doral Miami, the accommodations are clean, the staff is personable and the location is convenient. This is how recent guests describe this InterContinental property time and time again. Not only is the hotel a 7-mile drive from Miami International Airport, but guests looking to shop while staying in Miami can splurge at the Dolphin Mall and the Miami International Mall, both of which are right across the street from each other and about 3 miles away. And guests needn't worry about transportation, as the hotel shuttle takes visitors to both malls. Along with complimentary transportation, guests will have access to the fitness center, the 24-hour business center and the lush outdoor pool. And the hotel's guest rooms offer convenient amenities to make for a comfortable stay, which include high-speed internet (for a $9.95 fee), flat-screen TVs and 300-thread-count linens. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you can use or earn points here.
- View all PhotosHotel Colonnade Coral Gables, A Tribute Portfolio HotelCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis four-star has all the usual trimmings of a Tribute Portfolio property – modern rooms with high-tech amenities and plenty of meeting spaces – but some recent guests found the hotel's housekeeping service to be lacking and were disappointed with the high Wi-Fi fees. Still, you should be reasonably pleased with your stay. The hotel's guestrooms feature Samsung flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth clock radios and minifridges, as well as four-poster beds and C.O. Bigelow toiletries. Sure, you could relax in your room, but the hotel also has the restaurant House, a cafe and an espresso bar for gourmet meals and morning cups of joe. And since the Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables is in the southern Miami neighborhood of Coral Gables, you're not too far from top sites like Little Havana and the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family,Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosProvident Doral at the Blue MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This all-suite property in Doral (a neighborhood northwest of downtown Miami) has plenty of room to stretch out – so, in other words, bring a few family members or friends on your trip here. Guests love the size of the spacious suites and villas (which measure between 700 and 2,070 square feet), as well as the exceptional customer service, with some citing both as a reason for repeat visits to the property. But perhaps the biggest selling points of this hotel are the five par-72 golf courses located just outside your doorstep. The Blue Monster course is home to the World Golf's Cadillac Championship, and The Gold Couse has hosted various PGA Tour events. If you're not a fan of the fairways, spend your time at the hotel lounging by the pool or getting pampered at the on-site Spa Azul. When it's time to grab some grub, the hotel's signature restaurant, 5300 Chop House, dishes up American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- View all PhotosHotel Beaux Arts MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Rising 39 stories above the city, this hotel in downtown Miami boasts only 44 rooms, meaning the staff can woo guests with lots of attention. Recent lodgers say they felt pampered from check-in to check-out. Upon arrival, you're privately greeted and shown to your room, which features an Illy espresso machine, a Bang & Olufsen sound system and an iPad to access the hotel's services. You can also unwind at the outdoor pool or indoor basketball court before heading to the Enliven Spa & Salon for a body scrub or a soothing massage. Lodgers looking to indulge their taste buds can also check out db Bistro Moderne for gourmet French fare by acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud. And for many visitors, the complimentary continental breakfast served at ThreeFortyFive was the icing on top of the already stellar cake.
- View all PhotosMr. C Coconut GroveMiami, FL$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
For a taste of Europe in the heart of Miami, stay at Mr. C Coconut Grove. Situated in the city's upscale Coconut Grove neighborhood, this Leading Hotels of the World outpost offers proximity to a variety of local landmarks, including the University of Miami campus (less than 3 miles west), Little Havana (4 miles north) and downtown Miami (about 5 miles northeast). But travelers insist there's more to love about this hotel than its superb location. Guests rave about the property's friendly staff, excellent (albeit expensive) cuisine and beautiful accommodations. Each of the 100 nautically themed rooms and suites comes equipped with multiple high-definition TVs, Wi-Fi access (which the daily $25 resort fee covers), a minibar, custom La Bottega toiletries and a private balcony overlooking the city or Biscayne Bay. Plus, families can request extras like homemade cookies and keepsake teddy bears. Additional property amenities range from a sauna and room for spa treatments to a fitness center to an outdoor pool. And when it's time to eat, guests can enjoy gourmet Italian fare at Bellini or continental breakfast in Il Giardino's tranquil garden. The latter is free every day for Leaders Club members.
- View all PhotosMiami Marriott Hotel Biscayne BayMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAn ideal choice for cruise ship passengers, the Miami Marriott Hotel Biscayne Bay sits on the city's waterfront, just minutes from PortMiami. In fact, many recent guests said they booked the hotel for a pre- or post-cruise stay. Thanks to the hotel's location near the marina, it offers stunning views of the bay from its room and suites, which are outfitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, wireless internet access (for a fee), plasma TVs and coffee makers. Select accommodations are also equipped with balconies (a worthy splurge, according to recent visitors). While reviewers were generally pleased with their rooms, some said accommodations were on the small side (standard rooms measure 275 square feet) and could benefit from a renovation. Lodgers were more complimentary of the on-site dining options, especially the seafood-centric Catch Grill & Bar. This Marriott outpost also offers an on-site coffee shop and a poolside bar. In addition to the outdoor pool, the property boasts a fitness center. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosAtton Brickell MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Open since July 2016, the Atton Brickell Miami impresses travelers with its rooftop pool and its well-trained staff. Previous visitors said the employees were professional, kind and particularly helpful. Meanwhile, the roof is a hot spot, thanks to its infinity-edge pool, bar and deck with lounge chairs, couches and umbrellas. (However, some lamented the pool's crowded and rowdy atmosphere.) What's more, the rooftop area hosts outdoor movies every Sunday evening, complete with free popcorn and food and drink specials. Rooms at the Atton Brickell Miami feature cool tones of blue, light wood and white, and include 50-inch LCD televisions, free Wi-Fi access, minifridges and sitting areas. Accommodations showcase either city or bay views. When it's time for a meal, travelers recommend the on-site Lima restaurant for its succulent Peruvian cuisine. For those looking for a cocktail, there's UVA Lobby Lounge or the Vista Pool Bar – past guests said the views from the rooftop bar are incredible. Business travelers will appreciate the hotel's 5,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as its business center and its prime downtown location near the Financial District.
- View all PhotosThe Mutiny HotelMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Featuring all-suite accommodations, The Mutiny Hotel doesn't have as many amenities as some of the competition, but what it lacks in amenities it makes up for in well-appointed accommodations. Past travelers said they were satisfied with the hotel's spacious and comfortable rooms, which boast one or two bedrooms, flat-panel TVs, kitchens, separate living rooms and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). Most also come with private balconies that overlook the city or Biscayne Bay. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't explore the few facilities found on-site. The property features a heated outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness facility with a steam room and sauna. But according to previous visitors, The Mutiny Hotel really earns its stripes in its pleasant, accommodating staff. For a change of scenery, grab a bite to eat at Atchana's East/West Kitchen, which serves up contemporary Thai cuisine. You'll find The Mutiny Hotel in the Coconut Grove neighborhood of Miami, about 6 miles southwest of downtown Miami.
Frequently Asked Questions About Miami Hotels
What are the best boutique hotels?
What are the best pool hotels?
What are the best family hotels?
What are the best spa hotels?
What are the best hotels with free parking?
What are the best hotels with airport shuttle service?
What are the best golf hotels?
What are the best hotels for fitness?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.