Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosBill & Coo Suites and LoungeMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Bill and Coo Suites and Lounge on Mykonos' west coast is the epitome of luxury. From the infinity pool to the luxury spa, guests begin to relax as soon as they walk in the door. Visitors choose from four types of suites, all of which have a balcony or veranda with sea and sunset views, as well as other lavish amenities such as access to yacht charters or personal assistants (if requested). Additional in-room amenities include free Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, coffee machines and air conditioning. The hotel is home to multiple dining options, including the Gastronomy Project, which offers traditional Greek dishes with a contemporary twist, and Beefbar Mykonos, a seaside restaurant that specializes in modern grilled food. The hotel also offers a Sunset Lounge Bar and private dining options on the beach. However, some past travelers warn the food and the beverages here are overpriced. If guests can pull themselves away from the luxury and relaxation at Bill and Coo Suites and Lounge to explore Mykonos, they will find Paraportiani Church, Little Venice and the Mykonos Folklore Museum located about a mile north of the resort. This hotel is one of the Leading Hotels of the World, which means Leaders Club members can earn and use points at the property.
- View all PhotosMyconian KoraliMykonos Town5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Myconian Korali is a 5 star hotel located at Mykonos Town in Mykonos. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 612 reviews.
- View all PhotosPalladium Boutique HotelPlatys Gialos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Palladium Boutique Hotel is situated near Psarou Beach on Mykonos, a Greek island found 90 miles away from the mainland. This boutique property features 48 rooms and suites with neutral color palettes, balconies, free internet access, minibars and private swimming pools or Jacuzzis (in select accommodations). Standard rooms overlook the hotel's pool, while family rooms and suite options feature two adjoining bedrooms. What's more, facilities like a car rental desk, an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness center are available on-site. When it's time to eat, sit down for a Mediterranean-inspired meal at Thymare restaurant or a Greek-influenced breakfast at the buffet-style Blé Breakfast Restaurant. A pool bar and a lobby bar are available as well for snacks and cocktails. Past diners raved about both restaurants but were particularly impressed with the buffet's variety. Travelers also appreciated that room rates included airport or port transfers and shuttle service to and from Mykonos Town, though some felt let down by the hotel's pool area and wished it was an adults-only property.
- View all PhotosNissaki Boutique HotelMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Perched above Psarou Beach, the Nissaki Boutique Hotel is a luxurious hotel located in Mykonos, Greece. Decorated in all white, with pale wood accents and ocean views, the property is sleek and modern, letting the natural surroundings take center stage. The hotel's outdoor pool overlooks the sea, and the spacious deck boasts loungers and a Jacuzzi tub. Inside, guests will find a spa and beauty salon, another Jacuzzi, a fitness center, a sauna and a free shuttle to and from the Mykonos airport. The hotel's pool bar serves fruit-infused cocktails and snacks, while the restaurant features local Greek cuisine served on an outdoor terrace. Accommodations range in size, though all include Jacuzzi tubs, ocean views, flat-screen TVs and minibars. Recent lodgers had high praise for the "friendly and attentive staff," "picturesque" location and "terrific" cuisine – especially the breakfasts – but some mentioned that noise could be heard within the rooms, even though the windows are soundproofed.
- View all PhotosSanta Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, MykonosMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Lounging in a private cabana by the infinity pool at this hotel with a signature cocktail in hand, you might forget anything exists beyond Mykonos. Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos ensures guests are relaxed with its private sandy beach, Ginkgo Spa and accommodating staff. The 101 guest rooms and suites offer 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi access, minibars and more. The resort also features 13 villas with multiple bedrooms, kitchens, private terraces and private pools. Unfortunately, the resort's position on a hillside means consistently navigating steep staircases, which can be challenging for less mobile guests. When it comes to dining, the resort's restaurants serve a wide array of gourmet food, which spans from Mediterranean to seafood to Asian-inspired cuisine. Santa Marina Mykonos also provides free shuttles to town, so guests can experience the more lively parts of the island and check out the Paraportiani Church, the windmills at Kato Myli and Little Venice. Psarou Beach, where travelers can enjoy water sports activities, is also nearby. What's more, the hotel is part of The Luxury Collection, meaning Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and redeem their points there.
- View all PhotosArchipelagosMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A stay at the Archipelagos Luxury Hotel serves as the key to ultimate relaxation. A short walk from Kalo Livadi beach on the southern coast of Mykonos, this hotel gives guests access to a wellness studio, a spa, a pool bar and many other features to ensure a peaceful stay. There are seven types of guest rooms for visitors to choose from, all of which include minibars, pillow menus, individual air conditioning units, Wi-Fi access and in-room dining services. The hotel offers diverse dining options for guests, ranging from the Archipelagos Fine Dining restaurant to a casual Greek breakfast buffet. While Archipelagos Luxury Hotel is ideal for those looking for calm, some guests felt the hotel was a bit too remote and situated in an inconvenient location. It's close to the quiet town of Ano Mera, but it's around 8 miles east of popular sites like Little Venice and the Paraportiani Church. The hotel offers shuttle rides to the town of Mykonos a few times per day, but guests warn the spots can fill up quickly. Part of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the property participates in the INVITED loyalty program.
- View all PhotosCavo TagooMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassSituated on the western coast of the Greek island of Mykonos, Cavo Tagoo Mykonos is described as "breathtaking" by recent guests. Not only does the hotel's picturesque locale offer incredible sunset views, but it also puts lodgers within walking distance of a handful of top attractions, including the Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, Paraportiani Church and Little Venice. But there's plenty to enjoy on-site as well. The hotel's spa offers a variety of treatments and services for those looking for some rest and relaxation. Kiku restaurant serves Japanese cuisine while the more casual eatery puts out a breakfast buffet spread that impresses many a traveler. Then there's the pool deck. The area is furnished with two-person sun beds that overlook a long, narrow infinity pool – and all spots offer prime views of the ocean and other Greek islands in the distance. When it's time to bed down, accommodations feature white and blue decor to match the surrounding scenery and are equipped with balconies and marble bathrooms. Some rooms, suites and villas include extra luxurious features, such as an indoor Jacuzzi or a private plunge pool with Aegean Sea views. One caveat: Some travelers said they were disappointed with the service here.
- View all PhotosGrace MykonosAgios Stefanos4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
When you walk through the doors of Grace Mykonos, staff members greet you with a complimentary beverage and a pillow menu so you can determine your ideal comfort level. After a tour of the hotel, guests are free to explore the grounds as they please. Some travelers decide to go straight to their guest rooms or suites, which come complete with free Wi-Fi access, in-room bars, Nespresso machines and private balconies. Plus, some accommodation options include private heated plunge pools and additional perks. After taking in their digs, travelers head to the poolside restaurant to snack on hummus and calamari, or to chill on the lounge chairs beside the pool. Meanwhile, guests who want to relax after a long flight go directly to the spa for facial treatments and Greek olive oil massages. Keep in mind, the Grace Mykonos is located in a quieter part of the island: It sits about 3 miles north of Little Venice and the Mykonos Folklore Museum. Subsequently, some previous guests wished the hotel was within walking distance of the downtown area.
- View all PhotosMykonos Bay HotelMykonos Town4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Mykonos Bay Hotel is a 4 star hotel located at Megali Ammos Beach - 300m from Mykonos town in Mykonos. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1224 reviews.
- View all PhotosMyconian Ambassador Thalasso SpaMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Myconian Ambassador welcomes visitors to Mykonos with bright, airy guest rooms and panoramic views of the Aegean Sea. Nearly every room at the resort has a sea view, and several rooms have private terraces, private pools or private Jacuzzis. Accommodations also include complimentary Wi-Fi access, crisp white linens and coffee machines. Not only can guests see the ocean from their rooms, they can also walk to the beach in less than five minutes. The hotel sits on the south coast of Mykonos near one of the island's most popular beaches, Platis Gialos, which is surrounded by beach clubs and restaurants. Paraportiani Church, the windmills at Kato Myli, Little Venice and other Mykonos attractions are a short drive away; there is also a bus stop nearby. While the property offers complimentary minibus service between the hotel and the airport, many visitors wished the Myconian Ambassador provided free shuttle service to town, as some other hotels in the area do. Guests praised the hotel's ample breakfast options, and they said dinner at the hotel's candlelit restaurant Efisia provides the perfect way to end an evening, despite its hefty price tag. Visitors can also enjoy the fitness room – which is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily and offers fitness classes with a fee – as well as the hotel spa's three pools, steam room, sauna and treatments. The Myconian Ambassador is a member of the Relais & Châteaux hotel group and its top-notch amenities reflect the brand's luxury roots.
- View all PhotosMykonos Grand Hotel & ResortMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassNestled along Ayios Yiannis beach on the southwestern edge of Mykonos, Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort is surrounded by white sand and iconic Aegean Sea views. This property is a favorite among couples thanks to its romantic Althea Spa and beach dinner packages, beachside cabanas and waterfront pool. Plus, the blue and white guest rooms boast private balconies or terraces with garden or sea vistas, rain showers and separate bath tubs, stocked minibars and ceiling lights that resemble a starry sky. Suites feature showers that transform into steam rooms, Bulgari bath amenities and a welcome gift of sparkling wine and fruit. All accommodations include jump ropes for fitness, beach bags and hats, complimentary Wi-Fi and smart TVs. For dinner, recent visitors recommend visiting Dolphins of Delos Restaurant's outdoor terrace for top-notch Greek cuisine and superb sunset views. Past guests also raved about the personalized and friendly staff, saying that the kindness and hospitality shown throughout the resort was above and beyond. The one drawback for some was that the only attraction situated nearby is the beach, but others said that the resort's secluded location was the main reason they loved this property.
- View all PhotosMyconian Villa CollectionMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
For picturesque panoramas, top-notch service and spacious accommodations, consider staying at the Myconian Villa Collection. Situated above Elia Beach on the Greek island of Mykonos, this boutique resort features 50 guest rooms and villas with white decor and colorful accent pillows or natural elements like wooden end tables and rock headboards. Standard accommodations offer nearly 323 square feet of space and amenities like private balconies or terraces, free Wi-Fi access, minibars and LED flat-screen televisions, while most upgraded accommodations come with additional perks like private Jacuzzis or pools. All room rates cover round-trip airport transfers and valet car service to and from Mykonos Town, and perks like butler, babysitting and personal chef services can be arranged for a fee. Outside the accommodations, visitors have access to an infinity pool, a private beach area and a spa, which offers various treatments and houses a fitness center plus four mineral-enriched pools. As far as food goes, the resort has three Mediterranean-inspired restaurants. Overall, lodgers enjoyed their stays at the Myconian Villa Collection, although a few guests said their accommodations' bathrooms were outdated and wished the property was a bit closer to Mykonos Town.
- View all PhotosMykonos Princess HotelMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassA short walk from the Agios Stefanos beach, the Mykonos Princess Hotel sits on a hillside overlooking the sparkling Aegean Sea. Guests of this hotel can enjoy valet parking, a full-service front desk, access to the pool bar and more. The hotel offers eight types of rooms and suites, many of which feature private balconies and outdoor Jacuzzis. Other in-room amenities include free Wi-Fi access, pillow menus, minibars and coffee machines. When it's time for a meal, visitors can enjoy the a la carte breakfast options, the authentic Greek food at the poolside Kapari Restaurant or drinks at the Sky Lounge, which provides incredible sunset views from the top floor. All of this high-quality dining comes at a cost, and some past visitors warned the hotel's dining venues are expensive. Additionally, the hotel staff can arrange car rentals, which guests can use to visit the island's popular dining and shopping areas and go sightseeing. Paraportiani Church, the windmills at Kato Myli and Little Venice are just a short drive south of the hotel. Overall, guests agree that the hotel's experienced, helpful staff members made their trips particularly enjoyable, and its small size allows the employees to make every visitor feel like royalty. This hotel is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, and those who participate in the I Prefer program can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosAnax Resort & SpaAgios Ioannis Diakoftis5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
With a private beach, four restaurants and a spa, the all-suite Anax Resort & Spa offers everything guests need to reach maximum relaxation. The accommodations are no exception: Each suite is equipped with luxury bath products, a fully stocked minibar, free high-speed internet access and soundproof windows to ensure quiet throughout the night. Some suites come with private pools and Jacuzzis, too. Not only do the rooms have spectacular views of the Aegean Sea, but the hotel's restaurants do as well. Guests can watch the sunset while sipping Champagne in the lobby bar or dining in the Kyma Restaurant. Additional on-site amenities include a pool, a fitness center and a conference room. Visitors say the staff members are committed to service and are willing to help with car arrangements, excursion plans and anything else guests need. Many travelers choose to rent cars or take shuttles to other beaches on the island because the Anax Resort & Spa's private beach is relatively small. Luckily, Psarou Beach and Paradise Beach are both a short drive from the property.
- View all PhotosBoheme MykonosMykonos5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
An all-suite and villa resort perched along the western coast of Mykonos, Greece, Bohème Mykonos appeals to travelers seeking a bit of seclusion from Chora. Guests can spend their days at the outdoor swimming pool, dining on local Mediterranean-style cuisine at the on-site restaurant, getting pampered with a massage at the spa or sipping on uniquely crafted cocktails at Bilo Bar. All of the suites and villas boast balconies with sea views, complimentary Wi-Fi access (though some lodgers thought the speed was on the slower side), iPod docking stations, minibars and flat-screen TVs. Some suites also come with outdoor Jacuzzis, while villas boast up to 14 bedrooms, one or two private infinity pools and fully equipped kitchens or barbecue areas. Overall, recent guests loved the sunsets from their room balconies, as well as the "amazing" drinks, "delicious" breakfasts and "perfect" service. You'll find Bohème Mykonos less than a mile south of Little Venice and about 2 miles north of Psarou Beach.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.