Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los AngelesPasadena, CA$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
Sitting about 10 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena has stood as an icon of greater L.A. luxury since 1907. This grand dame of hospitality occupies 23 acres at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, boasting spectacular views unaltered by the city's newer high-rises. Though it's been around for more than a century, The Langham Huntington has yet to start showing its age. Guests describe the property as beautiful – with classic 20th-century decor and a rich color palette – and well-maintained. Accommodations here come with four-poster beds, Italian marble bathrooms and French doors, as well as more modern amenities such as iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. Visitors also praise the expensive property's spa and The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse.
- View all PhotosdusitD2 hotel constance pasadenaPasadena, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Comfortable beds, impeccable service, new furnishings, tech-savvy gadgets … the list of praise goes on from those who recently stayed at this boutique hotel in Pasadena, California. Sitting about 12 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles and just north of the California Institute of Technology, the dusitD2 hotel constance pasadena is impressive, according to past guests. Accommodations come equipped with various amenities, such as free Wi-Fi access, iPad minis with a virtual concierge, Keurig coffee makers, smart TVs and work desks. At the hotel, visitors will find a restaurant and the ultra-modern Perry's Lounge, which is a favorite among travelers and locals alike. There's not an on-site gym, but guests can access the nearby Breakthru Fitness for free. The hotel also can arrange to transport travelers around town in its bright orange six-seater tuk-tuk (an open-air three-wheeled motorized vehicle).
- View all PhotosThe Westin PasadenaPasadena, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassStaying in Pasadena will place you about 10 miles northeast of the L.A. social scene — which could translate to 25 minutes to an hour of driving time in this area's notorious traffic. Still, guests of this Westin hotel had little to no problem witht the location, particularly when you factor the slight discount you'll get by staying away from the thick of it all. The top perks of the rooms here include the 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Westin's trademark Heavenly Beds. Two golf courses are nearby (the Brookside Golf Course and the Eaton Canyon Golf Course), and you'll find an outdoor pool and a fully equipped fitness center on site. As far as dining goes, there is California cuisine at Ventanas Restaurant, but some note that there were a few glitches with the service. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Pasadena HotelPasadena, CA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel, situated near the Old Town area of Pasadena, California, was recently renovated. Recent visitors loved the hotel’s ideal location but claimed that its customer service could be improved. Amenities in the 311 guest rooms include LED Smart TVs, Sheraton signature beds, oversized desks and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access. The hotel is next to the Pasadena Convention Center and has 12,000 square feet of meeting space, so it’s suited to business travelers. Hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor heated pool. The hotel is also pet-friendly. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Restaurant Soleil or Continental food and cocktails at Charlie's Bar, which offers a Happy Hour appetizer buffet. Paired is an educational dining feature in the lobby or bar that offers wine tastings, craft beer and small plates. The hotel is a short drive to the Rose Bowl, Dodger Stadium, Griffith Observatory and Universal Studios Hollywood. This Sheraton property is part of the Marriott Rewards program, which means that members of the program can earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosHilton PasadenaPasadena, CA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassHilton Pasadena is a 3.5 star hotel located at 168 S Los Robles Ave in Pasadena. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 193 reviews.
- View all PhotosCourtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old TownPasadena, CA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town is located in the heart of Pasadena, California, just a short walk to a number of restaurants, shops and many other local attractions, including Old Pasadena. This Marriott’s guest rooms and suites all come equipped with minifridges, microwaves and coffee makers. In-room media includes complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a radio and iPod docking station. For a bite to eat, guests have the option of eating at The Bistro, the on-site restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner or heading to one of the many eateries nearby. Plus, several recent guests thought the food was a bit pricey at The Bistro. There is also an outdoor pool or fitness center on-site. Recent guests said the highlight of this property, though, was the friendly staff and the central location. Marriott Rewards members should note that they can receive and redeem points for staying here.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Los Angeles Pasadena/Old TownPasadena, CA
No confirmed availability on selected dates.3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.
Situated in the center of Old Pasadena, the Residence Inn Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town is surrounded by shops, restaurants and entertainment options. Guests can pick from studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom suites, all of which feature a fully equipped kitchen, a sofa bed and complimentary internet access. While there’s no on-site restaurant at this hotel, there is a complimentary hot breakfast each morning and a barbecue picnic area. Additional on-site amenities include the outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. According to recent guests, one of the main draws of the property is its location. Not only is the property surrounded by numerous restaurants and shops, but it’s also close to many of the city’s most popular attractions like the Rose Bowl Stadium and the Kidspace Children's Museum. Recent guests appreciated the clean accommodations and friendly staff, though others wished that on-site parking was free (it’s not). And don’t forget, since this hotel is part of the Marriott family, Marriott Rewards members can accrue and use points for their stay.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pasadena Hotels
What are the best family hotels?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.