- View all PhotosLumiére with InspiratoTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city center7.95% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class7.95% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
Nestled at the base of the Telluride Ski Resort in Mountain Village, The Lumière with Inspirato makes a great home base for both winter and summer visitors. The boutique property's stunning stone façade houses simple-yet-elegant interiors, characterized by hardwood floors, leather upholstery and cozy fireplaces. Many of the rooms feature kitchens and mountain views, plus LATHER bath products, free Wi-Fi access, washers and dryers. Guests love the hotel's relaxing atmosphere, as well as its proximity to the slopes. And in true Colorado fashion, the Lumière proudly offers ski valet and storage services alongside complimentary après-ski cookies and cakes. Although you may not have access to certain perks during the summer months, the hotel's on-site pool and easy access to Telluride's hiking paths and mountain shops make a warm weather visit worth considering as well. Be warned, though: a stay here is not cheap.
- View all PhotosInn at Lost CreekMountain Village, CO1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Although it might look large from the outside, the Inn at Lost Creek features only 32 accommodations. But these 32 suites are some of the largest you'll find in the area. Each space features a kitchenette, a jetted tub and in-suite laundry machines. Guests relish the space and praise the inn for extra amenities, such as the golf valet, ski valet and on-site whirlpools. Speaking of skiing, the Inn at Lost Creek's location – on the slopes of the Telluride Ski Resort – makes it an ideal home base for winter sports enthusiasts. But if you're not a snow bunny, you can spend your days relaxing in your rooms or dining on Asian cuisine at Siam's Talay Grille.
- View all PhotosMadeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts CollectionTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city center11% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class11% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
Flanking the Telluride Ski Resort in Mountain Village, the Madeline Hotel & Residences looks like a traditional chalet. Guests adore the plush furniture, soft linens and rustic feel of the guest rooms. The property's pet-friendly accommodations come equipped with flat-screen TVs, deep soaking tubs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and mountain views. Meanwhile, ample amenities like a pool and a full-service spa (both guest favorites) will keep you busy when you're not on the slopes. There are two on-site restaurants, as well as Dylan's Candy Bar store and a Starbucks. But even with the laundry list of offerings, travelers say it's the friendly staff that keeps them wanting to come back again and again. The hotel is a part of the Auberge Resorts Collection, which means guests should expect luxurious and helpful concierge services while here (daily resort fee applies).
- View all PhotosNew Sheridan HotelTelluride, COless than 0.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The 26 guest rooms and suites at the New Sheridan Hotel in the heart of Telluride, Colorado, feature Victorian-style furnishings, flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and heated bathroom floors. On-site amenities include ski lockers, boot dryers, a fitness room, a 15 percent discount on Telluride Outside adventures and a 20 percent discount on breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel emphasizes its fine dining, including the top-rated Chop House and The Parlor, the more casual sister restaurant in the front of the hotel. The Roof, a rooftop bar with 360-degree views of Telluride, serves light appetizers and cocktails, while the Historic Bar offers guests a cozy watering hole. Recent guests were wowed by the easy access to shops, restaurants and local attractions, and pleased with the helpful, friendly customer service. Other recent guests mentioned that there are no air conditioning units, and some street noise enters the rooms.
- View all PhotosThe Peaks Resort & SpaTelluride, CO2 miles to city center$28.16 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$28.16 Nightly Resort Fee
Overlooking the Telluride Ski Resort from its perch in Mountain Village, The Peaks Resort & Spa offers easy access to the nearby slopes and hiking trails. And the concierge staff can help you arrange a variety of activities, from horseback riding and golf to whitewater rafting and hot air ballooning. But you don't have to stray far from the resort to have a good time: On the property's grounds you'll find two pools, tennis courts, a spa and a game room (for the young and young-at-heart). Meanwhile, The Peaks earns high praise from travelers for its spacious rooms and suites, which boast modern furnishings, complimentary wireless internet access, minifridges and mountain vistas. But before you head to bed, enjoy drinks with a side of panoramic views at The Great Room & Deck or grab a bite to eat at Altezza Restaurant. Just be warned: Some recent guests said the $25 daily resort fee (which does not cover on-site parking) can quickly add up.
- View all PhotosHotel ColumbiaTelluride, CO0.2 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Hotel Columbia is a 3.5 star hotel located at 301 San Juan Ave in Telluride. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 305 reviews.
- View all PhotosMountain Lodge at TellurideTelluride, CO2.2 miles to city center6.6% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class6.6% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
This hotel welcomes guests to a boutique-style mountain oasis, allowing them to explore its natural surroundings during the day and return to cozy accommodations as the sun sets. Previous guests describe the Mountain Lodge as a gem: They love the property's rustic log cabins, condos and suites, which each feature flat-screen TVs, jetted tubs and private balconies. And they delight in the activities available at or within walking distance of the resort, including an outdoor pool, ski slopes, a golf course and miles of hiking trails. When it comes time to refuel, grab a meal at The View Bar & Grill (the lodge's in-house restaurant); guests say it's a must for the vistas alone. While the Mountain Lodge is located in Mountain Village — near the slopes of the Telluride Ski Resort — it's just a short walk to the gondola that connects the ski area with Telluride village.
- View all PhotosThe Hotel TellurideTelluride, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hotel Telluride is a luxury boutique hotel in the Rocky Mountains, reminiscent of a European chalet-style ski lodge. Guests love the look of the lobby, which features wooden ceilings and light fixtures made from antlers. The traditional ski lodge ambiance carries over to the rooms where cozy blankets accent the beds, luxe bath products line the tubs and private balconies overlook the mountains. (Don't worry: You'll find contemporary amenities, too, like flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and complimentary wireless internet access.) While the weather might be chilly, recent visitors say that the atmosphere here is not: The staff members here earn rave reviews from guests for their warm and friendly demeanors, which many say was a major reason why they enjoyed their stay. Get to know your fellow lodgers at The West End Bistro, the hotel's foodie hotspot. And just so you know, people aren't the only ones living the high life at The Hotel Telluride; pets are more than welcome to stay here.
- View all PhotosFairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, TellurideTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Like its fellow Fairmont properties, the Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, Telluride lives up to its luxurious reputation. Boasting panoramic views of the Telluride Ski Resort and the surrounding San Juan Mountains, this Mountain Village resort appeals to powder-hounds with a complimentary ski valet and easy access to the slopes. But the Fairmont isn't completely ski-centric: You'll also find a large indoor-outdoor pool and an on-site spa. Previous visitors appreciate the resort's apartment-style lodgings, saying that they're excellent for families and larger groups. Though they praise most aspects of this property, the highlight for most guests is the Fairmont's customer service: Travelers say that the staff's warm attitude made their stays more enjoyable. What's more, members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program can earn and cash in rewards here.
- View all PhotosCamel's Garden HotelTelluride, CO0.2 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThe 30 guest rooms and suites and six condos at Camel’s Garden Hotel in Telluride, Colorado, feature balconies, fireplaces, Italian marble bathrooms with large tubs, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Property amenities include a full-service spa, ski rentals, a retail and valet shop, a complimentary breakfast and free wine and cheese after skiing (during the winter season). The hotel’s restaurant and bar, Oak, has a menu featuring beer, bourbon and barbecue. The property is located on the Gondola Plaza, near scenic trails, ski slopes and other outdoor activities, but it also places guests near downtown shops and restaurants. Recent guests said they enjoyed the spacious, comfortable rooms and bathrooms, as well as the high-quality, modern amenities and unparalleled customer service. Other guests wished there were minifridges in the rooms.
- View all PhotosThe Victorian InnTelluride, CO0.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Victorian Inn, which recent guests described as clean and comfortable, is located in the heart of downtown Telluride, Colorado. It is only a block from the Telluride Gondola, which offers free and easy access to the Mountain Village for shopping and recreation. The hotel also has a dry sauna (winter only), an outdoor hot tub, ski racks and bike racks. Inside the rooms, you’ll have complimentary Wi-Fi access, coffee makers, minifridges, flat-screen TVs, table fans and humidifiers. Some rooms also boast views of Telluride Ski Resort. Though the Inn offers a free continental breakfast, some guests found it disappointing, and there is no on-site restaurant open for lunch or dinner.
- View all PhotosSee Forever Village at the PeaksTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
See Forever Village at the Peaks is a 4.5 star hotel located at Sunny Ridge Place,145 in Telluride. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 13 reviews.
- View all PhotosThe Auberge Residences at Element 52Telluride0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Auberge Residences at Element 52 is a 4 star hotel located at 398 S Davis St in Telluride. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 49 reviews.
- View all PhotosIce House LodgeTelluride, CO0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIce House Lodge is a 4 star hotel located at 310 S. Fir St. in Telluride. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 123 reviews.
- View all PhotosBear Creek Lodge by Telluride Alpine LodgingTelluride, CO2.2 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Bear Creek Lodge by Telluride Alpine Lodging is a 3.5 star hotel located at 135 San Joaquin Road in Telluride. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 217 reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions About Telluride Hotels
What are the best boutique hotels?
What are the best pool hotels?
What are the best family hotels?
What are the best spa hotels?
What are the best hotels with airport shuttle service?
What are the best hotels for fitness?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.