Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe London West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA$28.96 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$28.96 Nightly Resort Fee
Recent guests raved about this hotel's restaurant, Boxwood. But don't let your stomach be the only deciding factor in booking a stay at The London West Hollywood, which sits just off the Sunset Strip. A love for all things English might also sway you. (Case in point: Winston and Churchill, the hotel's regal English bulldog mascots who can be found parading about the lobby.) On top of that, the property's spacious suites have certainly won guests over in the past. Accommodations come equipped with private terraces and oversized bathrooms, as well as personal wet bars, Keurig coffee makers and complimentary Wi-Fi access. And when you're not stretching out in your digs, make a point of ordering drinks and enjoying the view from The London's rooftop pool. However, be sure to note that valet parking costs a pricey $48 per night.
- View all PhotosSunset Tower HotelWest Hollywood, CA$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
Do you love art deco? Because that's what lures a lot of the Sunset Tower Hotel's most faithful guests. That, and an interest in this West Hollywood property's storied history (the elusive Howard Hughes, the writer Truman Capote, the sultry Marilyn Monroe and the "businessman" Bugsy Siegel have all hung their hats here). Since 1929, the Sunset Tower Hotel has catered to Los Angeles visitors, and according to recent guests, the property hasn't lost any of its charm with age. Guest rooms and suites offer floor-to-ceiling windows with picturesque city views, Egyptian cotton linens, luxury toiletries, complimentary wireless internet access and Nespresso machines. The hotel also invites travelers to enjoy a nice meal by the pool or indulge in a spa service. And it's not just two-legged guests who receive the star treatment here; the hotel is happy to provide beds, bowls and treats for furry companions.
- View all PhotosMondrian Los Angeles, A Morgans OriginalWest Hollywood, CA4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassYou have to like staying in hip and funky accommodations for the Mondrian Los Angeles to appeal to you. And this is probably why guests offer such differing opinions on this West Hollywood boutique hotel. There are just as many people to bemoan the loud nights and too-cute (but uncomfortable) furniture as there are to praise the hotel's chic amenities and the trendy, lively atmosphere of the Skybar (which does have soundproof windows to cut down on the noise). On the plus side, all 236 rooms of this hotel have a pretty good view of Los Angeles' city lights, not to mention flat-screen TVs and MALIN+GOETZ toiletries. For more skyline views, head to the outdoor pool. Make sure to stop by the Mondrian's restaurant, Ivory on Sunset, is helmed by celebrity chef Brian Malarkey.
- View all PhotosPetit ErmitageWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This West Hollywood hotel prides itself on offering a bohemian atmosphere, one that guests revel in. Pay attention to details like the antique furnishings, the mosaic tile and the oriental rugs that outfit each of the guest suites — these are little touches that previous lodgers particularly praise. But don't think that this hotel is stuck in the past: Guest suites here also house iPod docking stations, wet bars and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Previous visitors also gush over the romantic rooftop pool and the other romantic rooftop areas. And another bonus to staying at Petit Ermitage is its central location; from here you can easily drive to Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica or Venice beaches and Universal Studios. However, some guests do mention that the $46 valet parking fee and the $25.41 nightly amusement fair were disappointing additional costs.
- View all PhotosSunset Marquis Villa + SuitesWest Hollywood, CA$28 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28 Nightly Resort Fee
Many of Los Angeles' hotels celebrate the city's showbiz heritage. The Sunset Marquis specializes in catering to those in the music industry. Billy Idol, Chaka Khan, George Clinton, Ozzy Osbourne, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and many more have cut a track or two in the on-site NightBird Recording Studios. They then stayed after hours to chill at Bar 1200, which serves a long list of trendy cocktails. Recent guests aren't swayed by this celebrity status but rather by the ultra-cozy beds in the villas and suites, which also feature rainforest showers, minibars, flat-screen TVs and high-speed internet access (for a fee). And when you're not rocking out or hitting the hay, spend some time by one of the hotel's two heated pools or sample the small plate offerings at Catavina restaurant. You'll find the Sunset Marquis just off Sunset Boulevard in the hippest part of West Hollywood. What's more, members of the I Prefer Hotel Rewards program can earn and redeem points here.
- View all Photos1 Hotel West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
According to recent guests, this new addition to the Sunset Strip boasts a fantastic location in West Hollywood, California, friendly staff and a trendy yet welcoming vibe. Drawing inspiration from the cool neighborhood it resides in, The Jeremy West Hollywood incorporates natural, contemporary finishes like cork and stone throughout. Guest rooms and suites also feature modern interiors with wood, linen and hemp headboards and concrete ceilings (in select spaces), plus Appelles toiletries, sitting areas and bathrobes and slippers. Tech-savvy travelers will appreciate also having free Wi-Fi access, HD Smart TVs and a text-based program for room requests, checkout and more. Additionally, visitors can enjoy expansive city views from their accommodations, but for "gorgeous" panoramas, past lodgers suggested lounging by the rooftop pool. Other on-site facilities include a 24-hour fitness center, a lobby bar and 10,000 square feet of event space. And for meals, there's Etcho, a cafe that serves fresh California cuisine. Etcho also offers grab-and-go sandwiches to enjoy while hiking Runyon Canyon Park. Rodeo Drive, the Hollywood Bowl and other quintessential Los Angeles sights are situated less than 5 miles from the property.
- View all PhotosAndaz West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Once known as the "Riot House" due to the antics of the many rock stars who visited, the Andaz West Hollywood now makes its mark with understated elegance. Travelers appreciate the low-key, sophisticated atmosphere, the scrumptious in-house restaurant (named Riot House) and the rooftop bar and pool area. The hotel's atmosphere permeates its 239 guest rooms, which feature Sealy Posturpedic beds, iHome stereos, LCD flat-screen TVs and minibars with complimentary snacks and drinks. Recent guests are also quick to praise the complimentary coffee and tea in the morning and the daily wine reception from 5 to 7 p.m. Business travelers appreciate this hotel, too, praising the free wireless internet and the variety of business services available in the lounge. And though this hotel's party days are largely over, there are still some quality nightlife venues nearby. Andaz West Hollywood is easy to spot near the House of Blues on Sunset Boulevard. And since this Andaz outpost is part of the Hyatt family, rewards program members can earn and redeem points when staying here.
- View all PhotosMontrose West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Montrose has garnered a strong reputation among L.A. visitors over the past few years, charming patrons with exceptional customer service, a long list of amenities and a stellar Hollywood location. The property has a variety of accommodations to choose from, all of which include fireplaces, Wi-Fi access (included in the daily hotel amenity fee)and Keurig coffee makers, and the executive and one-bedrooms also have fully equipped kitchenettes. Accommodations are outfitted in rich navy and beige decor with plenty of room to spread out. Previous guests were especially impressed by the Montrose's rooftop pool and tennis court (a rare find in Los Angeles hotels), and Privato earns praise for its alfresco dining.
- View all PhotosLe Parc Suite HotelWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTravelers say this Los Angeles boutique outpost has a homey feel to it that most say they haven't experienced at many other hotels. Le Parc Suite Hotel helps create this feeling with the help of its low-key location, room style and warm and welcoming staff members. Instead of a location in a more touristy area of Los Angeles, Le Parc Suite Hotel calls a quiet pocket of the more residential West Hollywood home. And rooms could easily be mistaken for studio apartments, measuring at 600 square feet and equipped with kitchenettes, dining areas, furnished balconies and living areas with queen sleeper sofas. Lodgers were just as impressed with the amenities. The Skydeck, located on the roof, features a pool, a spa and a lighted tennis court, all of which overlook the surrounding neighborhood and Hollywood hills. And just because it's in a more residential area doesn't mean points of interest are too far out of reach. Hollywood Boulevard, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Runyon Canyon are all within 5 miles of the property. There are also plenty of eateries within walking distance of the hotel, though guests say you should definitely take time to sample the farm-to-table fare served at Knoll, the on-site restaurant.
- View all PhotosChamberlain West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This all-suite hotel sits a little farther back from the hustle of West Hollywood's Sunset Strip, and as a result, it offers a more peaceful experience than its peers (like the happening Sunset Marquis Hotel). But it still has some of the key vestiges of a hip, luxury L.A. hotel – such as a cabana-strewn rooftop pool and a quaint, French-style bistro serving contemporary cuisine. Guest rooms here are stylish, spacious and cozy with plush furnishings, crackling fireplaces and balconies, as well as contemporary amenities such as two LCD TVs and fully stocked minibars. Recent guests appreciated the Chamberlain's reasonable room rates and agreed that its price-location combo is hard to beat. Plus, if you want to explore more of L.A., you can take advantage of the hotel's house car, which drops off guests within a 3-mile radius of the property.
- View all PhotosThe Grafton on SunsetWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent guests offered mixed reviews for The Grafton on Sunset. Travelers raved about the iconic location, smack dab in the middle of the Sunset Strip, and the friendly, attentive staff. Reviewers also praised the outdoor saltwater pool and the complimentary shuttle, which can transport guests within a 3-mile radius of the hotel. But lodgers were more divided on the rooms, which were renovated in 2015: some liked the decor (a combination of leather and metal finishes with red accents), while others couldn't get past the small size of the bathroom and the pricey room rates. Aside from decorative touches, each room comes equipped with a 37-inch HDTV, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a minifridge, among other amenities. The same color scheme continues throughout The Grafton, including in its on-site steakhouse and bar. Past guests were complimentary of the restaurant, but also suggested exploring off the property as the hotel is within easy reach of some tasty West Hollywood eateries. But even with its enviable location, some reviewers were unsure about making a repeat visit for the parking fee alone: the hotel charges $40 a night for its valet-only service.
- View all PhotosPalihouse Holloway West HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This West Hollywood hotel opened its doors to fashionable clientele in 2008, drawing visitors who are interested in exploring the nearby nightlife and shopping. As a "long-stay" property, Palihouse Holloway's spacious suites come equipped with Carrera marble bathrooms, in-unit washer and dryers and fully equipped kitchens with microwaves, toasters and flatware — basically everything you need to make the Palihouse Holloway your home away from home. And guests certainly felt at home here. Travelers love the apartment-style accommodations and more often than not regarded the service as excellent. And though the hotel is lacking in traditional hotel amenities such as a spa, pool or fitness center, that didn't bother guests much. There are still on-site eateries, including the brasserie-style Mardi and The Rooftop. The location on the Santa Monica Boulevard, the main drag in West Hollywood, certainly didn't hurt either.
- View all Photos850 Hotel SVBWest Hollywood, CA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Occupying a charming bungalow in West Hollywood that dates back to 1918, the 23-room Hotel 850 SVB offers a residential respite near the Sunset Strip. Though the hotel lacks some of the amenities of larger neighboring hotels, such as an on-site restaurant, fitness center or pool, it does offer complimentary continental breakfast in the cozy Living Room, as well as free wine from 5 to 7 p.m. on the roof deck. For many reviewers, the roof deck – with its views of Santa Monica and its cozy fireplace – was the highlight of their stay. Others were less complimentary of the breakfast, but pointed out that you can easily walk to nearby restaurants thanks to the hotel's prime location. Past guests were more complimentary of the rooms, which they said made their stay feel like a home away from home. Accommodations are outfitted with hardwood floors, Italian linens, complimentary Wi-Fi access and minibars with complimentary beverages (refills will cost extra). Some rooms also feature fireplaces and balconies. Recent guests heap praise on the comfy beds, but many felt the nightly parking rate of $48 was too high.
- View all PhotosThe Standard, HollywoodWest Hollywood, CA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Standard is a fixture of Sunset Boulevard – and Tinseltown, California, in general. The funky decor, wavy facade and always-lively pool deck are recognizable on the Strip, making this West Hollywood hotel a place to be seen. All 139 rooms are stylish and comfortable, with plush, pillows and a stocked minibar, and many offer balconies with views of the Hollywood Hills. You’ll want to visit the Cactus Lounge and the on-site nightclub, mmhmmm. While many guests considered the poolside day parties and on-site nightlife draws, some of them have noted that their stays just were not peaceful enough.
- View all PhotosThe Charlie HotelWest Hollywood, CA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Charlie Hotel is a 3.5 star hotel located at 819 N Sweetzer Avenue in West Hollywood. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 143 reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions About West Hollywood Hotels
What are the best boutique hotels?
What are the best pool hotels?
What are the best family hotels?
What are the best hotels for fitness?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.