Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosRitz-Carlton MontréalMontreal, QC0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Ritz-Carlton, Montréal lives up to the brand's reputation by providing sophisticated accommodations and superb service in a location that's well-suited for both business and leisure travelers. Set in downtown Montreal (within walking distance of Mont-Royal Park and the McGill University campus), this Ritz-Carlton earns high praise for its stylish guest rooms, decorated in neutral tones with bright pink accents. All accommodations come appointed with 47-inch LCD flat-screen TVs and bathrooms outfitted with rain showers, flat-screen TVs and toilets with heated seats. The property also houses a fitness center and a small rooftop pool, not to mention a garden and terrace. After a long day, you can satisfy your craving for gourmet French fare at renowned chef Daniel Boulud's restaurant, Maison Boulud. Yet despite all of these on-site offerings, it's the Ritz's impeccable customer service that impresses travelers time and time again. And thanks to Ritz's affiliation with Marriott, guests participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program and can earn or trade in their rewards points for extra perks.
- View all PhotosW MontréalMontreal, QC0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe W brand's signature swanky style doesn't quite blend into the W Montréal's Old City location, but guests don't seem to mind. Recent visitors praised this hotel's decor, characterized by bright colors and contemporary furnishings, as well as its gracious hotel staff. Guest rooms here feature floor-to-ceiling windows and are dressed in a sleek white, grey and gold color palette. Accommodations are also outfitted with a 49-inch flat-screen LCD TV, coffeemakers, minibars and high-speed internet access (for a fee). After a long day of touring, grab a drink at Bartizen, a 1940s-inspired bar that specializes in gins and tonics, or get your heart pumping at the on-site fitness center. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosHôtel Le Crystal MontréalMontreal, QC0.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Situated in downtown Montreal (just three blocks south of Canada Place), Hôtel Le Crystal earns consistent praise from previous guests for its convenient location and friendly staff. The hotel features 131 spacious suites, each of which is appointed with a bedroom and separate living area, and comes furnished with rain showers or deep soaking tubs, LCD TVs, kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi access. But according to many guests, the best part about Hôtel Le Crystal's rooms is the view; travelers recommend reserving accommodations on a higher floor for better vistas and less noise. Although the property is surrounded by a wide variety of eateries, guests recommend dining at the on-site restaurant, Siam Centre-ville, which serves Thai cuisine. Hôtel Le Crystal also offers access to a spa, a fitness center, a hot tub and an indoor saltwater pool.
- View all PhotosLe St-Martin Hôtel ParticulierMontreal, QC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier, which opened in 2010, is a relative newcomer to Montreal's hospitality scene, but it has already left a good impression on its guests. As its name suggests, this property sits in the center of downtown Montreal (about two blocks east of McGill University), making it a convenient perch for both business and leisure travelers. Guest rooms are spacious and easy on the eyes with cream-colored decor and striking black accents. All accommodations feature 42-inch LCD HD televisions, complimentary high-speed Internet access and Nespresso coffee makers. This property also boasts an impressive pool lounge area and fitness center, and the restaurant Gustave's stylish setting and bistro-style cuisine are popular with guests. But for many travelers, it's the courteous staff that ensures a second stay at Le St-Martin Hôtel.
- View all PhotosLe Germain Hotel MontrealMontreal, QC0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Le Germain Hotel Montreal sets itself apart from other Montreal hotels with its flashy contemporary design. Found on the southeastern edge of the McGill University campus, Le Germain's loft-style guest rooms are outfitted with sleek furnishings and come stocked with modern amenities like flat-screen TVs with Chromecast connectivity, electric safes and Nespresso coffeemakers and rainfall showers. But what guests praise most – aside from the hotel's attentive staff – is how much bang they got for their buck. The nightly room rate here covers the cost of internet usage and continental breakfast. Plus, after you explore the city, you grab dinner at Le Boulevardier or grab a delectable cocktail at Bar Flaneur.
- View all PhotosLe Westin MontréalMontreal, QC0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Flanking the western edge of Vieux-Montreal, and within walking distance of the Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Westin Montréal earns rave reviews for its covetable location and friendly staff. And most travelers agree that the hotel itself is almost as impressive as its surroundings. Some praise Le Westin's pool, saying that the glass bottom was a hit with kids and adults alike. Meanwhile, the on-site restaurant, gaZette, earns props for its contemporary Quebecois-inspired cuisine. And most travelers were pleased with the accommodations; guest rooms here are relatively spacious and boast Westin's signature Heavenly Beds, 40-inch LCD TVs, minifridges and complimentary wireless Internet access. Recent travelers also commend the hotel for its reasonable nightly rates. And because this Westin belongs to the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.