Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreSitting between Cap Cana Marina and Punta Cana International Airport along the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic, Tortuga Bay appeases travelers with luxurious amenities. Not many resorts can advertise spacious suites designed by fashion icon Oscar de la Renta. Aside from the stylish decor, accommodations also boast balconies or patios, Jacuzzis, walk-in closets, kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. Guests rave about the tasty (albeit expensive) food served on Oscar's signature tables at Bamboo Restaurant (as well as at the five other eateries visitors have access to on-site and within the larger Puntacana Resort & Club complex). But that's not the only name you'll recognize. Avid golfers will likely jump at the chance to play one or both of Tortuga Bay's courses, designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye. Meanwhile, relaxation-seekers can take advantage of the Six Senses Spa, which features a full menu of massages and body scrubs. But what travelers like most about this Leading Hotels of the World property is how different it feels from other Punta Cana resorts. Many vacationers say that the 1,500-acre reserve – maintained by the resort's ecological foundation – is a refreshing break from the overcrowded Bávaro beach hotel scene. And Leaders Club members you're in luck – this property grants perks like suite upgrades to rewards program participants.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreEden Roc at Cap Cana prides itself on offering secluded luxury. Tucked inside Cap Cana, one of Punta Cana's most exclusive communities, this Relais & Châteaux outpost offers a long list of sumptuous amenities. Each of the resort's 62 suites features a private pool or ocean views from a private balcony or terrace, high ceilings, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a Nespresso machine. Although past vacationers appreciated the accommodations' spacious layouts, some encountered malfunctioning suite amenities or broken fixtures. Outside the suites, travelers can unwind with a treatment at Solaya Spa or enjoy the Eden Roc Beach Club, a private facility that touts a palm-shaded pool, a barbecue area and a beach bar. For more action, families can visit the children's pool or drop their little ones off at the Koko Kid's Club for games, crafts and more. When it's time to eat, vacationers can head to one of three restaurants. Suite rates cover daily breakfast at Mediterraneo restaurant or BLUE Grill + Bar, and a third eatery, La Palapa, is also available for fresh seafood by the Caribbean Sea.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosLa RomanaTripAdvisor (1827)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis 7,000-acre La Romana resort (about 45 miles southwest of downtown Punta Cana) is not set on the beach like other Dominican Republic retreats, but Casa de Campo makes up for it with an array of on-site pursuits. The property features three Pete Dye-designed, 18-hole golf courses, including the challenging and highly acclaimed Teeth of the Dog course. If you're not much of a golfer, other daytime activities abound, including tennis, horseback riding, clay shooting and water sports like kayaking and sailing. Those interested in some R&R can book outdoor or indoor treatments through the spa or go for a dip in the pool. Meanwhile, the resort's spacious rooms and suites come equipped with 42-inch flat-screen TVs, minibars, private balconies or terraces, free Wi-Fi access and bathrooms with glass-enclosed showers and separate tubs. And larger groups can choose to book one of the property's villas, which boast three to 10 bedrooms, full kitchens and living areas. Plus, all accommodations offer loaner golf carts for getting around the property. When it comes to dining, the resort houses eight restaurants that dish out everything from Italian-inspired fare to Mexican street food. Most previous visitors described their stays as relaxing and the cuisine as tasty. However, some encountered dated or malfunctioning room amenities. Keep in mind, this property is part of The Leading Hotels of the World family, so Leaders Club members receive complimentary perks like daily breakfast and room upgrades during their stays.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (6295)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana is an all-inclusive Punta Cana resort that caters to vacationing families. Property amenities include the Kids Zone, a children's pool with waterslides, a trampoline, a rock climbing wall and suites that come with family concierge service for arranging on- and off-site activities. The 48 Family Concierge suites also offer video game consoles (upon request), kids minibar items, nightly milk and cookies, children's beach kits and kid-sized bathrobes, slippers and towels. Those vacationing sans little ones can book a Paradisus Suite, which features a hydromassage tub for two, a terrace or balcony, an adult-friendly minibar and free Wi-Fi access. When it's time to eat, guests can dine at one of four on-site restaurants or at an eatery at the neighboring sister property, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. The all-inclusive package covers meals at all on-site restaurants except the Passion by Martin Berasategui fine dining venue. Plus, vacationers enjoy free access to four tennis courts, nonmotorized water sports equipment, daily fitness classes, loaner bicycles and more. Recent guests loved the on-site amenities and activities, although some were disappointed with the property's subpar cuisine and dated suites.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (8600)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFamilies, listen up: This resort was made for you. The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana boasts that it was designed specifically for families. Not only do children stay for free at this all-inclusive property, but there are a Kids Zone, a family concierge and two family-friendly pools: one for advanced swimmers and a paddling pool for beginners. And that's not even the half of it. Typical activities range from face painting and movie nights to science workshops, magic shows and even mini Olympics competitions. But that doesn't mean adults are neglected. Parents can engage in workshops as well, including candle-, cocktail-, sushi- and even cigar-making courses. Plus, the property hosts live music in the evenings and a variety of dance and fitness classes. There is also the Yhi Spa, which covers more than 20,000 square feet of space. For meals, vacationers have their pick of six restaurants that serve everything from pizzas to poolside tapas to fresh seafood. But keep in mind, meals and drinks from the adults-only Passion by Martín Berasategui cost extra. Overall, past travelers praised the amount of food available, although some said menu options are limited and underwhelming at times. Others warned that the customer service is hit or miss and that accommodations here are dated. Standard suites feature neutral color schemes and come equipped with flat-screen TVs, balconies with hydromassage tubs, stocked minibars and free Wi-Fi access. Family Conciege suites boast extras like kid-sized bathrobes and slippers, evening milk and cookies, baby amenities, video game consoles (upon request) and bath toys.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (11544)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCouples looking for an all-inclusive, romantic hideaway should consider Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana. This stylish, adults-only resort pampers guests with its Unlimited-Luxury experience, which includes 24-hour room service and access to top-shelf liquors. The property earns high praise from previous guests for its superb customer service and clean (albeit slightly dated) accommodations. All suites boast furnished balconies or terraces with private Jacuzzis, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Outside the accommodations, guests have access to a wide array of activities, from snorkeling to tennis to Dance lessons (most of which are complimentary). For a more relaxing day, lay a towel out on the nearby sands, sip cocktails by one of three pools (including an exclusive option for Preferred Club guests) or unwind with a couples massage at the 17,000-square-foot spa (treatments cost extra). This Secrets outpost in Punta Cana also houses five on-site restaurants that serve everything from international classics to grilled dishes to Asian fusion cuisine.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (29408)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFans of the Hard Rock name won't be disappointed by this Punta Cana installment. Presiding over the northern end of the Bávaro resort strip, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana caters to guests looking for a rowdier vacation. Aspiring musicians shouldn't miss the opportunity to rock out with the resort's Sound of Your Stay experience, which includes Fender guitar or Crosley record player "room service" and complimentary music downloads. If you're looking to ride out a lucky streak, the 45,000-square-foot Hard Rock Casino houses 400-plus slot machines and 40 game tables. The property also offers relaxing amenities, including 13 pools and the Rock Spa; you can enjoy some peace and quiet while the little ones are busy at the on-site arcade or one of two kids clubs. Recent guests raved about the resort's amenities and spacious, swanky digs – complete with hot tubs and private balconies – but some said the staff could work harder to provide a VIP experience.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (13047)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting 13 miles northwest of Punta Cana's Bávaro resort strip, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa flanks powdery sands and boasts ample activities, such as snorkeling, rum tastings, Spanish lessons and archery. Plus, the property offers tennis and beach volleyball courts, as well as one of the largest free-form pools in the Dominican Republic. After working up an appetite, guests can choose from one of this Dreams outpost's eight restaurants. Although travelers offer mixed feedback about the on-site eateries, most say Oceana's seafood-focused dishes are tasty. When it's time to bed down for the night, visitors can unwind in their guest room or suite. Each comes equipped with a furnished private balcony or terrace, a stocked minibar, free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV. This AMResorts property offers the brand's signature Unlimited Luxury package, meaning the all-inclusive room rates cover most amenities, including all meals and beverages, nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals and kids and teens club activities.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (9111)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated just south of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa right on the beach on the Dominican Republic's eastern coast, CHIC by Royalton Luxury Resorts offers all of the amenities you could want at an all-inclusive, adults-only resort. Included in its All-In Luxury experience are perks like 24-hour room service, nonmotorized water sports equipment use, themed pool and beach parties, Wi-Fi access and unlimited meals and drinks at the property's 10 bars and eateries. Though most of the restaurants received high praise from diners (especially the steakhouse fare served at Hunter and the Italian offerings featured at Vespa), some visitors suggest skipping the buffet at Elements, noting that it was their least favorite option. Once you're ready to enjoy some sunshine, sink your toes into the sand at the property's beach or explore Punta Cana on a tour or excursion (for a fee). When you're ready to retire for the evening, accommodations boast rain showers, flat-screen satellite TVs and personal liquor dispensers. For even more luxury, upgrade to a Diamond Club suite, which comes with butler service, access to an exclusive beach area, an upgraded room service menu and complimentary access to the property's Mermaid Pool, a glass-walled pool that features its own mermaid.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (12897)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreGuests rave about their experiences at this Bávaro Beach all-inclusive, praising the friendly staff, ample activities and delectable food. The Punta Cana resort's nine restaurants offer a range of cuisines, including Mediterranean, Asian, Italian and American. Additionally, travelers have access to a slew of property amenities (which are also accessible to The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real guests), such as a fitness center, two pools, a spa, a rock climbing wall, five tennis courts and a game room. Plus, room rates cover daily classes, evening entertainment and green fees at a nearby course. When it's time to retire for the night, head to one of Paradisus Palma Real's airy (albeit dated) suites. All accommodations feature twin or king-sized beds, hydromassage tubs, private terraces or balconies, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs. For extra privacy and perks like personal butlers, priority restaurant and spa reservations, ironing service and access to an exclusive pool and lounge, upgrade to one of the resort's adults-only Royal Service suites.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (15097)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAlthough this all-inclusive, adults-only getaway sits roughly 25 miles northwest of Punta Cana proper, after making the trek to the property, you won't find many reasons to leave. Excellence Punta Cana's suites cater to couples with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs, espresso machines and furnished balconies or patios. When you step outside your digs, take advantage of the on-site activities (some for an added fee) like beach volleyball, tennis, dancing and scuba diving lessons. Or, simply kick back and relax by one of two pools, unwind with a treatment at the Miilé Spa or find your inner peace during a yoga class. Excellence Punta Cana also features 11 different restaurants that serve everything from fresh seafood to tapas to gourmet French fare, though diners offer mixed feedback about the eateries.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (7808)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreRubbing elbows with its sister resort Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar and several other Bahia Principe properties on the northern shores of Bávaro Beach, the all-inclusive Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda earns high praise from guests. The resort's 570 suites feature traditional (albeit dated) Caribbean-inspired decor, hydromassage tubs and private terraces, but most travelers don't plan on spending their Punta Cana vacation indoors. The resort's grounds house the full-service Bahia Spa, a lake-style pool (and a separate kids pool), a nightclub, tennis courts and more. The property also offers a wide array of complimentary nonmotorized water sports equipment, including catamarans, snorkel gear and kayaks. When it comes to dining, Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda's seven eateries receive ample praise from diners for their tasty dishes. Cuisine options range from Asian fusion to Brazilian to Italian.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreUnlike other Club Med properties, this location caters more to families than to couples. Sprawling across white sands just south of Punta Cana's international airport, Club Med's bright white buildings feature 631 rooms and suites with neutral color schemes, colorful accent pieces and amenities like wall-mounted flat-screen TVs, beach towels, showers and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Despite the spacious layouts, some guests say the accommodations could use a facelift. While the kids are busy at one of the resorts four kids clubs, parents can unwind by one of four pools (including one reserved exclusively for Zen Oasis guests) or with a massage at the Club Med Spa by L'Occitane. When family play time rolls around, sign up for trapeze or archery lessons, play tennis or take to the seas on complimentary kayaks or paddleboards. But remember, this all-inclusive property's rates do not cover select activities, such as kitesurfing, tubing and scuba diving. After a long day, sit down to family dinner at one of three on-site restaurants: buffet-style Hispaniola and Samana and the seafood-focused Indigo Beach Lounge. Travelers praise all three eateries, although some warn that service can be slow at times.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreFlanking the southern tip of Punta Cana's resort strip alongside its sister property, Barceló Bávaro Beach, the all-inclusive Barceló Bávaro Palace promises prime access to soft sands and green fairways, not to mention an on-site casino. However, some guests feel that this resort doesn't live up to its word, citing subpar cuisine at the 11 on-site restaurants and lackluster customer service. But those who cite a pleasant stay here attribute their enjoyable experience to the resort's beautiful grounds and spacious guest rooms and suites, which come equipped with high-tech amenities like flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi access (for a fee in standard accommodations). The resort also offers plenty of entertainment for children and families, as well as kid-friendly facilities like two water parks and a children's pool. With the kids out splashing, weary parents can indulge in a massage or facial at the property's spa.Free BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreSandwiched between the ocean and Bávaro Lagoon Wildlife Refuge at the southern end of Punta Cana's resort strip, this all-inclusive Dreams resort boasts rooms and suites appointed with flat-screen TVs, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and furnished balconies or terraces. Recent visitors recommend paying extra for a Preferred Club accommodation, which offers additional perks, such as upgraded minibar items and toiletries, personalized concierge service and access to exclusive pools and the Preferred Club Lounge. However, many cautioned that all of the property's accommodations are dated and feature thin wall that tend to let in a lot of noise from passers-by. Outside the rooms, visitors will find a plethora of amenities, including a casino, kids and teens clubs, a theater with nightly performances, a fitness center and a beach with complimentary nonmotorized water sports equipment. What's more, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is home to seven bars and seven restaurants, one of which only welcomes adults. All of the eateries earn ample praise from past diners, especially Asian-inspired Himitsu, French-influenced Bordeaux and the international buffet.Free BreakfastFree Parking
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (15338)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreParadisus Punta Cana Resort takes its Bávaro Beach location in Punta Cana seriously, with the surrounding landscape inspiring the resort's decor. The all-inclusive property's public spaces are open and airy, constructed from local materials and brightened by indigenous flora. Suites come equipped with LCD TVs, sofa beds, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and private balconies or terraces. Paradisus Punta Cana also encourages its visitors to enjoy the resort's setting: Take advantage of unlimited green fees at the Cocotal Golf and Country Club, indulge in a treatment at Yhi Spa, relax by one of five swimming pools or head to the beach for some kayaking or sailing. Visitors can also use some of the amenities available at The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana, the resort's adjacent sister property. When its time to eat, Paradisus Punta Cana offers nine dining venues that serve a mix of cuisines, including Mexican, Argentinean, Mediterranean and Japanese. Most past guests enjoyed their stays here, although several report outdated decor (in standard suites), mediocre food and slow service from the resort's staff.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis adults-only, all-inclusive hotel overlooks the southern sands of Bávaro Beach, just 12 miles northwest of Punta Cana proper. The TRS Turquesa Hotel's 372 expansive suites come equipped with a long list of amenities, including balconies or terraces, memory foam mattresses, hydromassage tubs, free Wi-Fi access and stocked minibars. Recent guests said that this hotel particularly caters to lovebirds with extras like mood lighting (in select suites) and 24-hour butler and room service. Step outside your digs and set sail on a catamaran or soak up some sun by one of the hotel's three pools before enjoying dinner for two at one of four on-site restaurants. Previous visitors rave about the property's amenities and staff, although a few warned that dinner service in the eateries can be slow at times.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosLa RomanaTripAdvisor (3161)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated about halfway between Punta Cana and Santo Domingo in the La Romana region of the Dominican Republic, this all-inclusive resort is geared toward couples. Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville is an adults-only property featuring 412 suites with flat-screen TVs, stocked minibars, balconies or terraces, free Wi-Fi access and butler service (upon request). Outside their accommodations, guests will find two pools, a spa, a nightclub and a beach with water sports equipment rentals (charges may apply). Plus, visitors have their pick of six restaurants and four bars, though some recent diners said the food made them sick. Travelers hoping to explore the island can schedule tours and excursions like daytrips to Saona Island and Jeep safari outings through the concierge (for a fee). And when it comes to service, past vacationers rave about the resort's friendly and accommodating staff.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (14504)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOverall, previous guests enjoyed their stays at Now Larimar Punta Cana. A night at this Bávaro beach resort in Punta Cana includes accommodations appointed with private terraces or balconies, stocked minibars and Gilchrist & Soames bath products, plus access to a wide array of facilities. You will find traditional resort features here, including several pools and kids and teens clubs. The all-inclusive property is also home to unconventional offerings, such as a rock climbing wall, a baseball batting cage and a casino. After a busy day, dine at one of 11 on-site restaurants, which serve Italian, French, Asian and Mexican cuisines, among other options. Those ages 18 and older can also sip cocktails at the on-site nightclub or various watering holes. Some past visitors were disappointed with the resort's restaurants, noting that their dishes were not on par with those served at other AMResorts eateries. However, Now Larimar's Sip, Savor & See program allows guests to dine for free at other Dominican Republic AMResorts properties, including Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana and Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (11156)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreNeighboring its sister resort Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda along the Arena Gorda section of Punta Cana's Bávaro Beach, Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar appeals to couples. The all-inclusive, adults-only property boasts 528 modern suites outfitted with walk-in showers, wall-mounted flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access, stocked minibars, butler service (upon request) and bathrobes and slippers. Previous guests praised the resort's beautiful accommodations, although some offered less favorable feedback about the property's eateries, citing limited options and lackluster service. However, diners can choose from six restaurants, including three international buffets and three a la carte venues that serve everything from Italian cuisine to steakhouse classics. Additional dining establishments can be found at the resort's nearby sister properties. Back on-site, travelers will find a beach, a lake-style pool, a spa and more. Plus, the all-inclusive rates cover various fitness classes, pool games, all meals and drinks, nightly entertainment and an hour per day of nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSituated on the southern tip of Bávaro Beach in Punta Cana, this all-inclusive, adults-only resort makes a great escape for work-weary couples. Guest rooms and suites are bright and airy, with blue and white decor and amenities like balconies or terraces, LED TVs, minibars and Wi-Fi access, which costs extra unless you stay in a Premium Level accommodation. Outside the rooms, you'll find a pool and a beach with complimentary water sports equipment rentals, such as kayaks, windsurfing boards and catamarans. If you prefer to stay on dry land, you can take advantage of the golf course, casino, spa, nightclub and more at the nearby Barceló Bávaro Palace. When you've worked up an appetite, head back to Barceló Bávaro Beach for a bite to eat at one of three on-site restaurants, including traveler-approved Chez Gourmet. Past visitors heaped praise on the property, citing the beautiful grounds, attentive staff and spacious accommodations as highlights.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (18124)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you're heading to Punta Cana with kids in tow, consider making the Meliá Caribe Tropical your home base. Overlooking Bávaro Beach from the southern end of the resort strip, this all-inclusive property caters to clans with special family suites, which include kid-friendly extras like bunk beds, baby bath amenities and step stools for sinks. Outside the rooms, younger guests will discover facilities like a climbing wall and a kids club. Meanwhile, adults can aim for par at the Cocotal Golf and Country Club (guests receive unlimited green fees) or sign up for a couples massage at the YHI Spa. Just save some time to test Lady Luck at the on-site casino and soak up some sun at the resort's nine pools. Past guests appreciated the variety of things to do here and the friendly staff; however, some warned that ongoing renovations mean select amenities are occasionally unavailable. Others said the cuisine served at the property's 14 restaurants is underwhelming at best.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated along Bávaro Beach in Punta Cana, the all-inclusive Ocean Blue & Sand offers amenities like two swimming pools, a casino, the full-service Despacio Spa Centre and even a PADI dive center, not to mention eight restaurants that serve everything from Asian cuisine to American diner classics. Suites feature blue and white color schemes and come equipped with private balconies or terraces, desks, whirlpool tubs, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs. For more updated decor, guests recommend upgrading to a Privilege suite; you'll pay more, but you'll also enjoy butler service, spa treatment discounts, 24-hour room service and late checkout (subject to availability). Plus, you'll have access to the exclusive Privilege beach and lounge (complete with a self-serve bar). Visitors cite the beautiful grounds and the tasty restaurant fare as the main reasons for a return visit. However, some warn that the beach is small and that the customer service is hit or miss.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (12238)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFlanking the white sands of Bávaro Beach roughly 10 miles northwest of downtown Punta Cana, the Bávaro Princess Resort, Spa & Casino boasts 808 suites catering to a variety of travelers. Newlyweds will likely love the Honeymoon Spa Suites, which offer private Jacuzzis, welcome gifts and extras like a romantic dinner for two and a 20-minute couples massage. Meanwhile, families are bound to appreciate the additional space found in the Platinum Suites. No matter which accommodation you choose, you'll find perks like a 32-inch cable TV, a balcony or terrace, a coffee maker, Wi-Fi access (for a fee) and a minibar replenished daily. Plus, the property's all-inclusive program covers additional amenities like kids club activities, nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals, tennis, yoga classes and all meals and drinks at eight restaurants and nine bars. Other on-site facilities include two adults-only pools and two kids pools, a theater with nightly entertainment, a nightclub, a fitness center and a spa. Overall, past guests praised the property's beautiful grounds, friendly staff and spacious suites; however, reviewers provide mixed feedback about the resort's cuisine.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (7938)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreRubbing elbows with its sister properties, Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa and Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda, Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana offers vacationers an all-inclusive experience at what previous guests described as a very competitive price. Suite rates not only include a bed – and a hydromassage tub and a private balcony or terrace – in one of the resort's 756 brightly colored accommodations, but also meals and drinks at any of the seven on-site restaurants. While past visitors appreciated the lack of sticker-shock, they cautioned that the cuisine and customer service are not up to par. However, travelers have access to two pools, a beach, a spa, a kids club and a fitness center. Another bonus: The all-inclusive package covers various activities, including nightly shows, nonmotorized water sports, tennis and scuba diving lessons.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.