- Read MoreGorgeous grounds, attentive service and awesome rooms are just a few of the reasons guests are gushing about Andaz Maui at Wailea. Stretching across 15 acres, the hotel offers visitors prime access to Mokapu Beach and lots to do: You can rent paddleboards, kayaks and snorkel gear, or you can head out on an island excursion. If your muscles are sore after a day in the water, you can rejuvenate at the `?wili Spa and Salon or retreat to your spacious accommodations. Each of the Andaz Maui's guest rooms and suites is outfitted with white linens, wood furnishings and private verandas in addition to complimentary minibars and flat-screen TVs. As for dining, there are multiple restaurants on-site. Ka'ana Kitchen features farm-to-table fare, while Morimoto Maui, headed by Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, features Western-Eastern fusion cuisine. Though there is a high resort fee here, World of Hyatt members can save some money by cashing in points for complimentary nights or earning points for future stays.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreGuests rave about the cuisine at this Scottsdale, Arizona outpost. For a unique dining experience, head to the on-site Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen, which features a plancha-style kitchen and a chef's table experience. For alfresco dining, you can grab quick bites at the Turquoise Pool Bar. In addition to those options, all rooms can order off an in-room dining menu 24 hours a day. In their accommodations, guests can also expect to find midcentury modern decor and amenities such as 65-inch flat-screen TVs, oversized bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi access and private terraces with views of Camelback Mountain. You can also enjoy mountain views from one of three outdoor pools or from the fitness center, which features large retractable walls for bringing the outdoors in. For those in search of even more ways to relax, visit the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary for a full range of treatments. While most guests reported a pleasant stay, some complained that customer service could use improvement. You'll find the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa about 16 miles northeast of downtown Phoenix. Plus, the property is part of the Hyatt family, so members of World of Hyatt can earn and use points at this hotel.
- Read MoreThis hotel in Lower Manhattan offers travelers contemporary, comfortable accommodations with a clean design aesthetic. But that's not the only reason recent guests enjoyed their experience here. The genuinely friendly staff and little details like complimentary wine hour are much appreciated highlights for many visitors. The hotel is also home to the Andaz Kitchen & Bar, plus a seasonal beer garden, a major plus, according to discerning foodies. However, recent visitors agree that the greatest assets are the in-room extras, such as 42-inch flat-screen TVs, crisp 300-thread-count linens and complimentary minibars loaded with free snacks. Another bonus: Because of Andaz's Hyatt connection, if you're a World of Hyatt member, you can earn and redeem points for free nights here.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThis chic hotel set in the heart of Manhattan, right across the street from the New York Public Library, earns major props for its exceptional space. Inside, guests are greeted with a 14-foot mural, massive windows and unique loft-style guest rooms. And the elegance extends to the airy and spacious accommodations, which feature deluxe amenities like travertine marble bathrooms, thick robes, large work desks, flat-screen TVs and stocked minibars filled with complimentary snacks (a bonus recent visitors highlight as a much-appreciated perk). Another major plus about staying at Andaz: Thanks to its Hyatt connection, World of Hyatt members may redeem privileges, such as free night stays, by choosing to stay here. And though some previous visitors were disappointed with the service, most report a pleasant stay overall thanks to great location and comfortable rooms. When your stomach starts to rumble, head to The Bar Downstairs for some food and drinks.Free WiFi
- Read MoreA short stroll from the Oxbow Public Market, the Andaz Napa brings exceptional service and comfortable accommodations to the center of downtown Napa. In fact, it's this hotel's ideal location that charms guests most, as they can walk to numerous restaurants and shops. There's also plenty of praise for the Andaz's guest rooms, which feature hickory hardwood floors, white marble bathrooms and 42-inch flat-screen televisions. The hotel's exemplary service and complimentary evening wine tastings, self-parking and Wi-Fi earn extra kudos. Some guests found this Andaz property a bit on the pricey side, but because the property is a member of the Hyatt family of hotels, rewards program members can earn and redeem rewards points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOnce known as the "Riot House" due to the antics of the many rock stars who visited, the Andaz West Hollywood now makes its mark with understated elegance. Travelers appreciate the low-key, sophisticated atmosphere, the scrumptious in-house restaurant (named Riot House) and the rooftop bar and pool area. The hotel's atmosphere permeates its 239 guest rooms, which feature Sealy Posturpedic beds, iHome stereos, LCD flat-screen TVs and minibars with complimentary snacks and drinks. Recent guests are also quick to praise the complimentary coffee and tea in the morning and the daily wine reception from 5 to 7 p.m. Business travelers appreciate this hotel, too, praising the free wireless internet and the variety of business services available in the lounge. And though this hotel's party days are largely over, there are still some quality nightlife venues nearby. Andaz West Hollywood is easy to spot near the House of Blues on Sunset Boulevard. And since this Andaz outpost is part of the Hyatt family, rewards program members can earn and redeem points when staying here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis Gaslamp Quarter hotel gets praise for its trendy ambiance – guest rooms and common areas feature stylized furnishings and contemporary artwork, and the general atmosphere of the hotel says "swanky." With that said, some recent travelers say the Andaz San Diego is more about partying than about relaxing. Guests warn against a weekend stay – Thursday through Saturday evenings, the Andaz's lounge, the Rooftop by STK, is swallowed by loud music and mingling social butterflies. Not to mention the neighborhood is fairly noisy. But during the rest of the week, travelers say a stay here isn't half bad. The comfortable guest rooms provide complimentary snacks and cable TV (plus earplugs for those sensitive to noise), and the on-site pool earns high praise. What's more, because of the hotel's Hyatt ties, rewards program members can earn or use points while bedding down at this Andaz property.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreAt Andaz Savannah, you'll get Southern hospitality but not Southern decor. The modern rooms are smartly designed with dark wood furnishings and bright pops of green, as well as convenient amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi access, 42-inch flat-screens TV and blackout drapes. Aside from the absence of bath tubs in standard rooms, recent guests agree that these Savannah digs are cozy and luxurious. While you're here, you'll also have access to the Andaz's outdoor pool and terrace, as well as the in-house restaurant – 22 Square Restaurant earns thumbs-up from travelers for its farm-to-table Southern fare. Another bonus: It's right across the street from the City Market, so you'll also be within walking distance of many of the city's popular things to do. What’s more, the service is exceptional, with some going to far as to say it made their stay. And because Andaz is part of the Hyatt portfolio, members of the Hyatt rewards program can accrue or redeem points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.