- View all PhotosDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City - Times SquareNew York, NY0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSet in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, near an eclectic array of iconic attractions (including Radio City Music Hall, Broadway and Central Park, just to name a few), this DoubleTree outpost appeals to families looking for a relaxing place to hang their hat after a long day of sightseeing. At Ginger's Restaurant, the kiddos can select from a broad kids menu catered to pleasing their taste buds as you savor casual American fare. And the clean, comfortable accommodations just steps away from the excitement of Times Square boast plenty of space for you and your clan, along with amenities like signature Sweet Dreams bedding, large flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi access (for a fee) and refreshment centers. Another perk: This hotel falls under the Hilton brand, so you can receive privileges if you're a member of the Hilton Honors rewards program.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York CityNew York, NY0.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassPerched in Manhattan's Midtown East, within walking distance of the Big Apple's most-loved attractions, The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City caters to travelers seeking easy access to major landmarks, including St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center. After a long day of exploration, you can unwind at the hotel's Met Bar, which serves up tasty American fare and flavorful cocktails. And when you're ready to turn it, cozy up in sumptuous Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep Experience bedding and take advantage of amenities like flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi (for a fee). While some guests report a satisfactory stay here, many express dissatisfaction with the noisy corridors, which can prevent a pleasant night's sleep. But on the upside, this hotel is part of the Hilton brand, so you may earn extra privileges if you take part in the company's Hilton Honors rewards program. For additional peace and quiet, previous guests recommend reserving a room on the hotel's south side.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City - Financial DistrictNew York, NY3.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassRooms in this DoubleTree branch are well-kept and modern (albeit on the smaller side according to some recent guests). Previous visitors highlight the hotel as a convenient place for business travelers thanks to the fully equipped fitness center, Antinori Restaurant and Bar and ample business facilities. But those traveling on leisure will be happy to note that the hotel sits less than a block from the subway and is within easy reach of iconic landmarks, including the Brooklyn Bridge and the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. Once you're ready to turn in for the day, retreat to your comfortable accommodations, which come furnished with mahogany dressers, spacious work desks and flat-screen TVs. Travelers consistently praise the hotel's ideal location and outstanding service, but there is one glaring drawback: Most visitors say the elevators are painfully slow. But at least there are complimentary cookies in the lobby and if you participate in the Hilton Honors rewards program, you can earn and redeem points here. You'll find this DoubleTree tucked away on Stone Street in the Financial District.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York - Times Square SouthNew York, NY0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassJust a few short blocks from tourist spots like Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building, this DoubleTree by Hilton hotel is popular among recent guests for its central, West 36th Street location. Guests do find the rooms to be small but also clean and comfortable with flat-screen TVs, minifridges and coffee makers. Lodgers speak highly of the hotel staff, saying that the team is friendly and helpful from the moment you arrive – although DoubleTree's signature, complimentary chocolate chip cookies at check-in don't hurt first impressions. If you don't fill up on welcome treats, then take time to dine on contemporary cuisine at the on-site Greenhouse 36, where sun fills nearly every corner of the greenhouse-inspired dining room. And for members of the Hilton Honors loyalty program, this Hilton-affiliated property comes with the chance to earn or redeem rewards.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City - ChelseaNew York, NY0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Situated in Chelsea's vibrant neighborhood, this 26-story DoubleTree outpost beckons to business and leisure travelers alike, with its business facilities, fitness center and stylish accommodations. Each room comes furnished with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, Sweet Dreams bedding and complimentary Wi-Fi. Before you hit the streets, venture to Chelton's Bar and Grille or cozy up in the hotel lobby, where friendly staff members greet guests with warm cookies (an appreciated touch, recent guests say). Plus, thanks to the DoubleTree's Hilton ties, those who participate in the brand's Hilton Honors rewards program may receive extra perks, like complimentary upgrades. But above all, previous visitors praise this Chelsea hotel for its enviable location, just blocks away from Penn Station and the Empire State Building.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square WestNew York City, NY0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Fans of the DoubleTree brand can expect typical amenities at this New York City branch, including the guest-favorite complimentary chocolate chip cookie upon check-in. Set in Midtown West, this Hilton property puts guests near Times Square, Madison Square Garden and numerous subway stations for easy access to the rest of the city. The hotel's 612 guest rooms and suites feature simple decor, plus blackout curtains, 40-inch HD TVs, free Wi-Fi access, minifridges, coffee makers and work desks. Guests can catch up on work in the on-site business center, break a sweat in the fitness center or consult the concierge desk for restaurant, bar and attraction recommendations. If you'd prefer to dine on-site, head to the DoubleTree Restaurant for a full meal or the rooftop lounge for cocktails, small bites and incredible views of the Manhattan skyline (the rooftop is a perennial traveler and local favorite, which means there can be a wait). This DoubleTree also welcomes small pets (weighing 25 pounds or less) for a $50 fee. Most travelers praised this hotel's location and friendly staff members but bemoaned the slow elevators. Keep in mind, Hilton Honors members can earn or redeem points and perks during stays here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.