- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites By Hilton Denton Convention CenterDenton, TX4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassEmbassy Suites By Hilton Denton Convention Center is a 4 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 401 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites Portland - DowntownPortland, OR1.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This hotel's location in the heart of Portland puts guests near some of the city's top shops, businesses and attractions. Aside from the prime locale, past visitors appreciated the abundance of amenities and perks, which includes a complimentary hot breakfast each morning and evening receptions with free drinks and snacks. When you're in the mood for a full meal, head to Portland Prime restaurant, the on-site eatery that serves Pacific Northwest cuisine. The property is also home to some unique features, such as the ground floor's Grecian-inspired indoor pool and a game room with a billiards table and arcade. When it comes to accommodations, guest rooms and suites are all equipped with flat-screen TVs, minifridges, microwaves and blackout curtains. Groups looking for more space to spread out should consider booking a suite, which feature a separate living room and bedroom. One common gripe past guests noted, though, was that the walls of this hotel are paper thin, which made for an unpleasant stay for light sleepers. Since this hotel is part of the Hilton brand, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Louisville DowntownLouisville, KY0.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown is a 3.5 star hotel located at 501 S 4th St in Louisville. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1616 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent MileChicago, IL0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAs its name implies, this member of the Hilton portfolio resides in the heart of downtown Chicago near top attractions like The Magnificent Mile and The Chicago Theatre. On-site amenities include a fitness center, an indoor pool and two eateries – a pizzeria and Osteria Via Stato, an Italian restaurant that serves prix fixe, three-course meals. Many praised the hotel's restaurant fare, but the property's free breakfasts and evening cocktail receptions stood out the most to past guests. Rooms, however, received mixed feedback, despite coming equipped with blackout curtains, flat-screen TVs and wet bars. Some previous visitors bemoaned the thin walls that let in street noise; others liked their accommodations' two-room layouts and comfortable beds. Business travelers added that the hotel's location near the Loop made it a convenient option for conducting work, while shopaholics appreciated being within steps of the city's best stores. And for Hilton Honors loyalty program members, there's another perk: Points can be earned or redeemed for stays at this Embassy Suites outpost.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk-DowntownSan Antonio, TX0.8 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassEmbassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown is a 3.5 star hotel located at 125 E Houston St in San Antonio. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 2742 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton SpringfieldSpringfield, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton Springfield is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 1219 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes LandingThe Woodlands, TX3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing is a 3.5 star hotel located at 1855 Hughes Landing Blvd in The Woodlands. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 852 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista SouthKissimmee, FL3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassWithin driving distance of Walt Disney World, Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista South is just close enough to the magic. All 300 suites feature a private bedroom and separate living area, which includes a sofa bed, microwave, minifridge and two flat-screen TVs. Guests love the made-to-order breakfast and evening cocktail reception, plus the convenience of a restaurant, bar and marketplace all on-site. The nightly parking fee is a bit of a problem for some, so drivers should keep that in mind. Since this hotel is part of the Hilton family, members of the Hilton Honors program are eligible to earn and redeem rewards points for staying at this hotel.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton SavannahSavannah, GA0.5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah is situated on the western edge of downtown adjacent to the Savannah College of Art and Design’s (SCAD) Museum of Art and within easy walking distance city shops, restaurants and bars. It’s about 12 miles to the Savannah airport. Guest rooms in the all-suite property come in two- or three-room options – all have separate sleeping and lounge areas, are outfitted in soft, neutral tones and have two flat-screen TVs, black-out curtains, microwaves and minifridges. There’s a daily complimentary hot breakfast with omelet station (on Fri. and Sat. through a partnership with Old Savannah Tours, the property offers a southern character breakfast) that recent guests say is delicious and a daily evening reception. The hotel also boasts the independently-operated 39 Rue de Jean, an on-site French bistro with attached to-go mart. There’s a fitness center, business center as well as a patio with fire pit and outdoor pool. Garage parking is available for an additional daily fee. Some recent guests have complained of slow customer service. Guests of this Embassy Suites by Hilton property can earn or redeem Hilton Honors points during their stay.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton PlaceChattanooga, TN9 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place is a 3.5 star hotel located at 2321 Lifestyle Way in Chattanooga. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1898 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Savannah AirportSavannah, GA10 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Right off I-95 in a commercial area near a movie theater, restaurants and chain shops including the Tanger Outlets Savannah, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport is just 3-miles to the airport (airport shuttle provided) and 15-miles to downtown Savannah. Each of the rooms in the all-suite property is outfitted in neutral tones and has separate sleeping and living areas, a microwave, refrigerator, two TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. Bathrooms have granite counter tops and walk-in showers. There’s a small indoor pool and whirlpool and a brightly-colored fitness center; parking is free in the on-site lot. The included breakfast features a made-to-order omelet bar, there’s a nightly reception for guests, and 145 Mulberry, offering small plates, sandwiches as well as a limited number of American-style entrees and desserts, is open during dinner for dine-in or in-room dining. Guests of this property can earn or redeem Hilton Honors points during their stay.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton AnchorageAnchorage, AK1.2 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The accommodations at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Anchorage – all two-room suites – feature Wi-Fi access, private bedrooms with separate living areas, two TVs, wet bars, minifridges, microwaves and coffee makers. On-site amenities include a free made-to-order breakfast, a complimentary evening social hour with snacks and drinks, a business center, a fitness room, a pool and a pool table. Recent guests said the breakfast was above average, with delicious, customized options, and the staff was friendly and helpful. However, others pointed out that it’s a bit far (3 miles) from downtown Anchorage, Alaska. For restaurants, the hotel offers Territory Kitchen & Bar, which serves American classics paired with Alaskan specialties. You’ll need a car to get to local attractions, including the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Alaska Native Heritage Center and The Alaska Zoo, and the hotel is about 6 miles from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. Because this property is a member of the Hilton family, Hilton Honors members can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Portland MainePortland, ME2.8 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
A convenient spot for those flying in or out of Portland, Maine, Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Maine is within a mile of Portland International Jetport and offers a free airport shuttle. It is also just 2 miles from The Maine Mall and 4 miles from the downtown city center. Despite being so close to the airport, recent guests reported that their suites were surprisingly quiet. Accommodations are all two-room suites with two flat-screen TVs, a microwave, a minifridge, a coffee maker, a sofa bed and free Wi-Fi access. This Hilton property also provides travelers with an indoor pool, a fitness room, a business center, coin-operated laundry machines, free parking and complimentary made-to-order breakfast. The on-site restaurant, Waypoint, serves fresh local seafood and American cuisine, but it is only open for dinner. Because Embassy Suites is a part of the Hilton family, Hilton Honors members may earn and redeem points during their stays, as well as access a digital key on their smartphone.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis DowntownSt. Louis, MO3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Conveniently located across from the America’s Center Convention Complex and the Dome at America’s Center, Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Downtown is also near the Gateway Arch and other popular St. Louis destinations. Its 202 suites have kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms also offer free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Amenities include a business center and a fitness center (both open 24 hours per day) as well as an indoor swimming pool. The hotel provides complimentary breakfast and hosts social gatherings with drinks and snacks in the evenings. Additionally, the Atrium offers light fare for lunch and dinner. Valet parking is available for a fee. Some recent guests claim that the property could be cleaner. Because this is a Hilton property, members of the Hilton Honors rewards program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton BuffaloBuffalo, NY0.2 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The urban and all-suite Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo sits in downtown Buffalo blocks from City Hall and the waterfront greenspace at La Salle Park. It’s a block from the shopping and dining on Chippewa Street, just under 20 miles to Niagara Falls, and about 10 miles to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (shuttle available for a fee). Most of hotel’s standard guest rooms follow two-bedroom suite layouts (though some studio options are available) — all have sofa beds, minifridges, microwaves, blackout curtains, complimentary Wi-Fi and TVs with premium channels including HBO. While recent guests appreciate the spacious rooms, some complain the water pressure in the shower is subpar. Upgrade to an executive room for jetted tubs and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. On the second floor, there’s a gym and indoor pool with whirlpool, and there’s a business center off the lobby. Parking is by valet only and incurs an additional daily charge. There’s an extensive included breakfast, a nightly evening reception and a lobby cafe with Starbucks coffee, pastries and sandwiches. SEAR Steakhouse is accessible via the lobby and offers steaks, cocktails and a detailed wine list during lunch and dinner (room service available). Guests can earn or redeem Hilton Honors points during their stay at this property.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma VillageTucson, AZ3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Situated near the Santa Catalina Mountains, Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village offers guests Tuscan-inspired all-suite accommodations. Each suite comes standard with separate living and sleeping areas, a flat-screen TV in each room, a minifridge and free Wi-Fi access. Rooms with views of the nearby mountains are available at an additional cost, though some recent guests caution that the views are still sometimes obstructed. Breakfast is included with your stay each morning, and the management at this Hilton property provides a light dinner fare for the popular (according to past guests) Evening Receptions. Other on-site amenities include a business center, a fitness center, an outdoor pool and fire pits. Abundant shops and restaurants can be found across the street at La Encantada shopping complex, while attractions like the Sabino Canyon and downtown Tucson, Arizona, are about 10 miles away. Keep in mind that Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points during a stay at this property.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE MurfreesboroMurfreesboro, TN3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThis property is located off Interstate 24 near shopping at The Avenue Murfreesboro, though it is about 30 miles southeast of downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport. However, guests loved the location near many restaurants and stores. On-site amenities at this property include an indoor pool, a fitness center, a spa, a business center, children's video rentals, guest laundry, free made-to-order breakfast and free parking. Accommodations are all two-room suites with separate living areas with sofa beds, desks wet bars, minifridges, microwaves and coffee makers. Some travelers warned about various issues with housekeeping, though. The property offers several restaurants, including Caffeina’s Marketplace with snacks and drinks, the Gateway Grille open for lunch and dinner, and the Gateway Lounge open for drinks from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. The hotel also hosts complimentary evening receptions with drinks and light snacks. What's more, as part of the Hilton hotel brand, this Embassy Suites property allows guests to earn and redeem Hilton Honors points.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Tampa BrandonTampa, FL6.5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassEmbassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon is a 3.5 star hotel located at 10220 Palm River Rd in Tampa. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1539 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites LexingtonLexington, KY3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
With complimentary breakfast and spacious accommodations, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington impresses guests. All accommodations here are suites, with separate bedrooms and living areas. The bedrooms feature LCD TVs and work desks, while the living areas include small kitchens, each with a minifridge, a microwave and a coffee machine. What's more, the hotel houses a fitness center, a business center and an indoor pool. In addition to the made-to-order breakfasts in the morning, which can include everything from omelets, bacon and potatoes to oatmeal and pastries, visitors staying at this Hilton property can enjoy complimentary evening receptions with wine, beer, soda and appetizers – a particular highlight for past lodgers. Those looking for something a bit more substantial can head to the Paddock Grille or the Paddock Lounge for more hearty entrees. About 4 miles north of central Lexington, Kentucky, this Embassy Suites is on the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Research campus. It's a popular option with business travelers, thanks to its location near several companies, including Tempur Sealy International and Toyota Motor Manufacturing. While many recent visitors appreciated the staff members, some said the rooms and overall hotel appears a bit dated. Because of its Hilton ties, the hotel allows Hilton Honors members to earn or redeem points.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville Fort BraggFayetteville, NC3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville Fort Bragg has all two-room suites with separate bedrooms and living areas, as well as microwaves, minifridges and free Wi-Fi access. Amenities include a fitness center, an indoor heated pool, a whirlpool and free made-to-order breakfast with an omelet station. The on-site restaurant, Flying Spoons, is open for lunch and dinner. The property is close to a variety of attractions and military bases in the area, including Fort Bragg; Pope Field; and Cross Creek Mall. Recent guests enjoyed the free breakfast, though the housekeeping received mixed reviews. Part of the Hilton chain, the hotel allows guests to earn and redeem points through the Hilton Honors loyalty program.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference CenterGreenville, SC4.4 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassEmbassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center is a 3.5 star hotel located at 670 Verdae Blvd in Greenville, SC. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1344 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Columbus AirportColumbus, OH4.5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassJust 1 mile from the John Glenn Columbus International Airport, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport is ideal for travelers who need to catch a flight. The Columbus hotel’s accommodations feature separate living and sleeping areas in each of the 198 two-room guest suites. Each room includes a minifridge, a microwave, a workstation and a flat-screen TV. Similar to most Embassy Suites properties, this hotel offers a complimentary made-to-order breakfast daily and a cocktail reception on some evenings, which many past visitors consider a highlight. For recreation, guests can access a 24-hour fitness center and an indoor pool, plus complimentary Wi-Fi access in all communal areas of the hotel (there’s a fee for Wi-Fi in the rooms). Since this is a Hilton property, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points during their stays.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites Hotel Des Moines DowntownDes Moines, IA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown is ideal for out-of-town guests who want to experience Des Moines, as well as those looking to host a downtown event or wedding. Guests at this contemporary hotel in the East Village are near nightlife, the riverfront amphitheater and biking and walking trails that wind throughout the city. While the property features a restaurant that serves casual American fare, this hotel includes both daily made-to-order breakfast and an evening reception, where families are welcome, and appetizers and beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary. All of the accommodations are two-room suites, with two high-definition TVs, Wi-Fi, local art, coffee and snacks. Upgrades include two bathrooms, multiple sitting areas, larger refrigerators and a microwave. Plus, the hotel boasts an indoor pool, a fitness center, a business center and friendly staff, according to recent guests. There is a fee for on-site parking, though. Overall, visitors were pleased with the hotel's location and the complimentary bites and drinks in the morning and evening. You can save some coin by using Hilton Honors to cover your stay.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga SpringsSaratoga Springs, NY3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs is a 3.5 star hotel located at 86 Congress St in Saratoga Springs. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1252 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville WestKnoxville, TN3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West sits a few miles north of McGhee Tyson Airport and near many corporate parks and major corporations. The hotel features two-room suites situated around a large atrium. Accommodations have complimentary Wi-Fi access, a wet bar, a microwave, a coffeemaker, a minifridge and two flat-screen TVs. The hotel also offers numerous accessible rooms and amenities. Guests can exercise or relax in the 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool. Flying Spoons American Grill has complimentary breakfast (a guest favorite) and serves American cuisine for lunch and dinner. The nightly manager’s reception offers complimentary beverages and appetizers. Some past travelers say that the restaurant’s service could be improved though. This Hilton hotel caters to business travelers and has 9,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. It is close to downtown Knoxville, Tennessee, and a short drive to area attractions including Dollywood Amusement Park, Neyland Stadium and Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The hotel is part of the Hilton Honors program, which means that members can earn or redeem points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.