- Read MoreJust northeast of Kekaha Kai State Park, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is one of the most luxurious resorts on the Big Island. Recent visitors suggested indulging in the Hualalai Spa, which features spa treatments with island twists, like a Polynesian Niu (Coconut) Scrub or a Sun Relief Ti Leaf Wrap. Meanwhile, the resort's seven unique swimming spots – from a saltwater pond with a few friendly manta rays to an oceanfront infinity pool – earn high marks across the board. Should you be interested in learning more about Hawaiian life, the Ka'upulehu Cultural Center offers interactive programs that give insight into the island's history, traditions and even music. After a long day of learning (or relaxing), enjoy a fresh seafood meal at one of three restaurants or two lounges before retiring to your room. Accommodations at this Four Seasons resort feature nature-inspired hues and Hawaiian art, as well as balconies, granite bathrooms and plasma TVs. Although recent guests won't deny that room rates and dining costs here are high, they say that the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai's facilities and customer service are worth the price.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSurfside, FLTripAdvisor (188)Read MoreRecent visitors raved about this Four Seasons hotel, which opened in March 2017, saying it lives up to expectations with its stunning design, incredible ocean views and attentive staff members. The Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club is removed from the buzzy South Beach area in Surfside, Florida, and it is set on 9 beachfront acres. The property's 77 accommodations feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access, sitting areas, marble bathrooms and a convenient room service menu. Some upgraded rooms also offer wraparound balconies that overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Outside the rooms, there are a spa, which offers a wealth of treatment options, and a fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment. Additionally, Four Seasons guests have access to three outdoor pools (including an adults-only option) and a beach. Families visiting the property will appreciate the designated family pool, the kids program, the child-size robes and the available babysitting services. When it's time for a meal, head to Winston's on the Beach for a casual bite, or dress up for an upscale meal at Le Sirenuse Miami. As is standard across Four Seasons hotels around the world, previous guests cautioned that room rates here are pricey.
- Read MoreThis Four Seasons property attracts beach lovers. Positioned along a beautiful stretch of Hulopoe Bay sand overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this resort offers breathtaking ocean views, manicured grounds and top-notch customer service. During their stays, guests can enjoy outdoor pursuits, such as snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, hiking, whale watching, scuba diving and more. Visitors use terms like "paradise" and "heaven on earth" to describe the property. Guest rooms all feature private patios, as well as amenities like 75-inch flat-screen TVs with Blu-ray players, Nespresso machines and free internet access. One of the most loved features is the complimentary shuttle, which will cart you to and from Lanai Town. Recent visitors do say you should brace yourself for the high cost of meals at the resort's multiple restaurants and treatments at the in-house spa. Still, most travelers enjoy this Four Seasons resort's piece of shoreline and its world-class golf course.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosChicago, IL1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3584)Free WiFiRead MorePrevious lodgers rave about this North Michigan Avenue hotel's refinement and its unbeatable location. Sitting just steps from Chicago's Magnificent Mile, the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is central to all of the city's best restaurants, shops and nightlife. After you've sufficiently tested the limits of your credit card, retreat to one of the hotel's soundproofed spa treatment rooms to enjoy a relaxing massage or skin renewal treatment. Before you call it a night, previous guests highly recommend sitting down to dinner in the Allium's dining room, where diners are treated to fresh, farm-to-table Midwest cuisine. When it's time to bed down, this Four Seasons hotel's well-appointed accommodations provide a comfortable escape. Previous guests love the elegant decor, which combines contemporary fittings (like flat-screen TVs) with 20th century-inspired design accents and spacious marble bathrooms. Recent visitors recommend splurging on the lake view accommodations, rather than the rooms with the city skyline vistas.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThis Four Seasons Resort underwent a major renovation in 2016 that has impressed recent visitors. Guests say the staff here is consistently attentive and helpful, too. Guest rooms also receive high praise for their spacious floor plans and private balconies or patios. Plus, accommodations feature wireless internet access, an evening turndown service and luxury bath amenities. What's more, this Four Seasons outpost is one of Maui's most kid-friendly locales, offering complimentary kids toiletries, a popular game room and kid-friendly menus in its four on-site restaurants. Those traveling without little ones can make the most of the resort's spa and the property's proximity to three scenic golf courses. Or, spend your days lounging on the island's shoreline where service staff will ensure you have enough ice water and towels to keep you feeling cool and comfortable. The only gripe guests had was with the high room rates at this hotel, particularly during peak seasons. As its name suggests, Maui's Four Seasons sits pretty on Wailea Beach.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosWashington, DC1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1289)Read MoreThe Four Seasons' enviable location – perched on the edge of Rock Creek Park in D.C.'s chic Georgetown neighborhood – grants beautiful views of the park and easy access to some of the city's most popular attractions, including the Lincoln Memorial and the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. But that's not all this elegant Four Seasons property has going for it. Recent guests compliment the hotel's contemporary accommodations, which come furnished with modern amenities like LCD flat-screen TVs and high-speed internet access. Travelers visiting with kids love that the hotel has Nintendo Wii game consoles available to borrow as well. Guests also exalt Bourbon Steak, the upscale in-house restaurant that regularly plays host to foodies, celebrities and politicos alike. Another crowd-pleaser: the luxurious on-site spa, which offers a versatile array of lavish massages and body treatments. All recent guests agreed that the personalized customer service was a large reasons for return visits. Just try to leave your car at home, as this hotel has expensive parking fees.
- View all PhotosOrlando, FLTripAdvisor (2346)Free WiFiRead MoreThe first Four Seasons property to open at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, this resort – which sits about 5 miles southeast of the Magic Kingdom – aims to fill the park's luxury lodging void. And judging by its amenities, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando appears to be succeeding. With its own 18-hole golf course, 13,000-square-foot spa and rooftop steakhouse, the property is well-suited for travelers who want easy access to the theme parks without the over-the-top kitsch associated with Disney-owned properties. That's not to say that the resort doesn't cater to little ones: The property also boasts two 242-foot-long waterslides, an 11,008-square-foot lazy river and the complimentary Kids For All Seasons kids camp. Plus, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers its own Disney character breakfasts, complimentary park shuttle service and a Disney Planning Center – a separate concierge desk designed for mapping out your park itinerary and purchasing tickets. Aside from its amenities, this Four Seasons excels in its accommodations, according to recent guests. Rooms are outfitted with large soaking tubs, flat-screen TVs, contemporary decor and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Recent travelers also appreciated the customer service team here but were not as pleased with the pricey nightly rates.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY2.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (549)Free WiFiRead More
This Four Seasons outpost opened in September 2016 and is situated in lower Manhattan. Its location puts guests near the National September 11 Memorial & Museum and offices in the Financial District, making it a popular choice for business travelers. The 189 guest rooms and suites are situated on floors seven through 24 of the building, with large windows offering New York City views. Accommodations are decorated in muted tones of gray and white and are equipped with spacious closets, smart TVs, Bose stereo systems and marble bathrooms that include a separate tub and glass-enclosed shower. Outside the rooms, guests will find a spa, an indoor lap pool and a 24-hour fitness facility, complete with cardio machines, TRX equipment and free weights, plus a yoga studio, chilled towels and fruit. When it's time for a meal, visitors can head to CUT by Wolfgang Puck for succulent steak or relax and order room service (available 24 hours a day). While many appreciated the amenities at this hotel, several recent travelers said the property and the restaurant are quite expensive.
- View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4919)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOverall, visitors love the quiet atmosphere and family-friendliness of this oasis on the Strip. For one, this luxury Las Vegas hotel is a gaming-free refuge. And even though this Four Seasons property sits on the top five floors of Mandalay Bay's tower, it has its own express elevators and the private check-in desk is said to have some of the speediest (and friendliest) staff in town. Once you've arrived in your room, you'll be welcomed by art deco decor, flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and impressive vistas of the Las Vegas skyline. Some recent travelers complained that being relegated to the south end of the Strip keeps them far from the action, but most visitors enjoyed the seclusion. In addition to its tranquil atmosphere, the hotel also boasts an outdoor pool, a fitness center, a spa, two on-site restaurants and three bars. What's more, guests are granted access to the Mandalay Bay's 26 restaurants, in addition to its pools. And if you're traveling with youngsters, you'll be happy to know the hotel offers a host of kid-friendly amenities, including a welcome gift and childrens menus in the on-site restaurants.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosTeton Village, WY6.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1193)Free WiFiRead MoreWith Jackson Hole increasingly becoming a popular luxury vacation spot, it should come as no surprise that you'll find a Four Seasons here. This sprawling resort, enclosed within the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort complex in Teton Village, offers opportunities for golfing, hiking and whitewater rafting; plus, the slopes are just steps from the lobby doors. Back on resort grounds, recent guests highly recommend taking advantage of the outdoor whirlpools – a soak after a day on the ski trails is a great way to unwind – and the services offered at the in-house spa. Meanwhile, the hearty fare served at Westbank Grill will satisfy your appetite after an adventure-packed day. If you'd rather do dinner and a movie, cozy up in your down duvet in your guest room or suite, order room service and make a date with the room's smart TV, which streams music and movies. Previous guests said a stay here is pricey, but also noted the staff goes out of its way to make sure needs are met.
- Read MoreLike any Four Seasons worth its salt, this luxury resort 8 miles southeast of West Palm Beach, Florida, offers plush cream-colored rooms, ocean views and quality customer service in spades. Although the beach is within easy reach, we'd be remiss if we didn't also highlight this property's grand freshwater pool area, where you'll be treated to ice water, Evian spritzes and chilled towels to keep you looking cool and refreshed all afternoon long. Should you happen to spend a little too long in the sun, previous guests highly recommended soothing your skin at the resort's spa. Past travelers were also fond of the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach's guest rooms and suites, which come outfitted with contemporary furnishings, down bedding, free Wi-Fi access and plasma TVs. Although the resort does offer some business-friendly services and a few family-friendly perks (kids younger than 5 eat for free at the on-site restaurants, while teens can play pool or watch movies), this property is better suited for couples looking for an escape. For example, the resort's Florie's restaurant, with its contemporary health-conscious fare, makes a great venue for a date night.
- View all PhotosSeattle, WA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1722)Free WiFiRead MoreSitting about a block from the waterfront in downtown Seattle, the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is sleek and polished with a few touches inspired by the region. Local artwork is on display throughout the property, and the popular Goldfinch Tavern serves Pacific Northwest fare paired with tasty cocktails and craft beers. Recent travelers compliment this Four Seasons property's highly attentive service staff. Many visitors also love the extra perks like the infinity pool and its views of both the Olympic Mountains and Elliott Bay. When it's time to retreat to your digs, you'll be greeted by plush terry bathrobes, down duvets and pillows, flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations, among other luxe features. If you bring a vehicle to this property, though, be ready to shell out for expensive valet fees.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1876)Free WiFiRead MoreWith the fresh California cuisine at MKT Restaurant – Bar and twice-daily housekeeping service, the Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco in downtown San Francisco deserves all of its five stars. And those aren't the only perks associated with this Four Seasons: Guests have access to the popular Equinox Sports Club, which offers a fitness center and an indoor swimming pool. The rooms are also outfitted in neutral tones with wood furnishings and come equipped with marble bathrooms (with deep-soaking tubs), down bedding and plasma TVs. The rooms' floor-to-ceiling windows afford excellent views of the city, the bay or the Yerba Buena Gardens. Overall, visitors are thoroughly pleased with their experiences here, although some balked at the bill at the end of their stay.
- View all PhotosVail, CO0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1259)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has earned a reputation as one of the city's premier lodging options. And it's easy to see why: The location of this Four Seasons property in central Vail allows easy access to the slopes, while those who opt for a day of rest and relaxation have access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Plus, the resort's in-house restaurant, Flame, is a classic American steakhouse serving all kinds of hearty, meaty dishes. Recent visitors enjoy the guest rooms, which come outfitted with stone-trimmed fireplaces, private balconies and flat-screen TVs. And you'll also love the on-site fitness center, the numerous kids activities, the coffee shop and the sports bar here. Be warned that some guests say that the amount of money you spend here may take your breath away; however, visitors say that the experience (and service) is worth the expense.
- Read MoreThose seeking the best of Oahu may very well find it within the confines of this Four Seasons outpost. Situated along the turquoise waters of the Pacific, nearly 30 miles west of Waikiki, the Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina features 371 oversized rooms (the smallest options start at 640 square feet) that not only ooze with luxury, but most of which also boast unforgettable ocean vistas. Accommodations feature island-style decor (think palm patterned pillows, banana leaf headboards and wicker accents), 65-inch flat-screen TVs and furnished balconies. Beyond the rooms, the resort offers a 24-hour fitness center, a tennis terrace, a golf course and both adult and family pools, as well as the Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre. The resort also provides direct access to the beach and plenty of activities, including stand-up paddleboarding, sunrise yoga and the opportunity to participate in a traditional Hawaiian outrigger canoe ride. Plus, there are ample dining options (five to be exact) on-site. While the amenities certainly impressed visitors, many guests agreed that the most memorable aspect was the incredible service. Staff members are known to go out of their way to meet special requests, especially for couples celebrating special occasions.
- View all PhotosBeverly Hills, CA7.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2321)Free WiFiRead MoreThis iconic hotel has been welcoming LA's elite since 1928. Close to the shops of Rodeo Drive, the Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills stands prominently along Wilshire Boulevard. (In fact, if you recall, a certain "Pretty Woman" once left this very hotel to do a little Rodeo Drive shopping of her own.) But a supreme location and the ability to please high-end clientele doesn't mean the Beverly Wilshire is one bit pretentious. Backed by the Four Seasons, the Beverly Wilshire is known for its excellent customer service. Paying the lofty room rates will get you more than smiles, though: Guest rooms here earn high praise from recent visitors for their stylish decor, marble bathrooms, private bars and complimentary internet access. Travelers also speak highly of CUT by Wolfgang Puck and the relaxing in-house spa.
- View all PhotosNew York, NY1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (344)Free WiFiRead MoreAs you walk inside the Four Seasons Hotel New York, you might feel like you're entering a certain famous museum in Paris. After all, the opulent art deco lobby with its onyx ceiling was designed by I.M. Pei (you may have seen his pyramidal work outside the Louvre). This Four Seasons rises 52 stories high and holds 368 rooms and suites, including one of the most expensive guest rooms in America. You can unwind after a day of sightseeing with a cocktail in hand at the hotel's super-swanky and recently renovated bar, Ty Bar. Or, if you're hungry, indulge your taste buds with delectable cuisine at one of the Big Apple's top-rated restaurants pioneered by executive chef John Johnson, The Garden. Afterward, retreat to your luxe digs, which offer plush robes, goose-down pillows and duvets, marble bathrooms and sweeping views of Central Park or the alluring Manhattan skyline. But the deluxe amenities and stunning vistas aren't the only things recent visitors gush over. Travelers say the outstanding service and sophisticated atmosphere found here make this world-class hotel stand apart from its competitors. And, of course, with that comes a high price tag.
- View all PhotosSanta Barbara, CA3.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2320)Free WiFiRead MoreWith stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from its shorefront perch east of downtown Santa Barbara, the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is consistently lauded by guests for its friendly staff and stunning decor. The Spanish Colonial Revival structure houses 207 spacious guest rooms and suites that feel bright and airy and feature large windows and views of the 22-acre property, and visitors say that the down bedding adds an extra dose of luxury. Recent guests also praised the in-house spa for its extensive list of treatments, but should you desire some rest and relaxation without the additional cost, a day spent by the outdoor pool should do just fine. If you're traveling with kids, let the resort's certified staff provide them with a host of supervised activities while you enjoy a romantic meal at Tydes (if you like seafood) or Bella Vista (if you prefer your Californian cuisine infused with some Italian flair).
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1319)Free WiFiRead MoreThere are high expectations associated with a Four Seasons stay, and this Atlanta version of the brand met most for travelers. Here, complimentary access to the indoor pool and fitness center are just the beginning: This hotel also wins guests over with a full-service spa and family-friendly luxuries like kid-sized bathrobes, babysitting services and even bedtime cookies. While you're here, make sure to grab a bite to eat at Park 75; the hotel's restaurant wins over the taste buds of many who enter. And according to previous visitors, the Four Season Hotel Atlanta's customer service is fantastic: Travelers describe the staff here as incredibly professional, friendly and helpful. Plus, the Four Seasons is located near some of Atlanta's favorite attractions like Piedmont Park and the Atlanta Botanical Garden, so it's a great home base for sightseeing. The only drawback for some visitors was the quality of rooms. While some were more than pleased with the design and quality of the rooms and their facilities, other recent guests thought the rooms were outdated and in need of a refresh.
- View all PhotosDenver, CO0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1762)Free WiFiRead MoreSituated in Denver's Theatre District, this member of the Four Seasons hotel family draws luxury-seekers with the promise of sumptuous amenities and high-end service. Decked out in simple yet sleek decor, rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Denver features hardwood floors and creamy hues, not to mention amenities like plasma-screen TVs and Wii gaming systems (upon request). Meanwhile, on-site amenities like the full-service spa and the AAA Four Diamond EDGE Restaurant are considered added bonuses. But what visitors seem to love the most is the Four Seasons' hospitality; many previous visitors praise the hotel's staff for its consistently friendly attitude and helpful demeanor. But be warned: You'll be shelling out a pretty penny to lay your head in the lap of luxury.
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1898)Free WiFiRead MoreSince opening its doors in 2011, this property has sparkled brightly from its perch along Baltimore's Harbor. Offering stunning views of the Inner Harbor, the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore places guests in the vibrant Harbor East neighborhood with easy access to local eateries and shops. Apart from the top-notch location, recent guests love the stylish lobby, gorgeous pool area and, of course, the Four Seasons' signature impeccable service. Visitors also praise this hotel's elegant accommodations, appointed with marble bathrooms, plush down comforters, cozy terrycloth robes and flat-screen TVs. When your stomach starts to rumble, the hotel's popular restaurant The Bygone is situated on the 29th floor and provides sweeping views of the city, plus delectable food and drinks.
- View all PhotosBoston, MA0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2080)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Hotel Boston is known for catering to even the most discerning of luxury seekers. Perched on the southern edge of the Boston Public Garden, this hotel is beautiful inside and out. Recent guests praise the lavish amenities at this Four Seasons, which include spa services and an indoor pool and hot tub. Guest rooms and suites feature understated New England decor in neutral tones and luxurious touches, such as glass-topped desks, refrigerated private bars and marble bathrooms. But it's the overly accommodating hotel staff, the serene setting and the flavorful dishes served at The Bristol that keep visitors returning year after year. Plus, this Four Seasons property sits within walking distance of top sites like Boston Common and the Freedom Trail.
- Read MoreAccording to previous guests, the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers excellent relaxation and isolation opportunities despite being just a short drive from hectic Los Angeles and posh Malibu. Recent visitors raved about the on-site spa and its extensive treatment menu, steam rooms, hot tubs, saunas and outdoor cabanas. And kids will love the on-site game room, activity lawn and family pool here. Although there aren't many dining options in the surrounding area, the resort's eateries, Hampton's and The Lookout, can keep guests' appetites satisfied for the duration of their stay. And the rooms receive high praise for their dreamy bedding and spacious bathrooms. Though parking is expensive here, it's worth visiting to check out the many amazing shops and boutiques in the surrounding area, all of which are accessible via the property's complimentary local shuttle.
- View all PhotosSanta Fe, NM7.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (990)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis Four Seasons resort on the northern outskirts of Santa Fe has earned its five stars, according to recent guests. Nestled on 57 acres in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains overlooking the Rio Grande River Valley, the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe offers visitors a secluded retreat. The hotel's 65 casita-style guest rooms are bedecked in neutral tones with warm, orange accents. Each room features a private terrace and fireplace, plus complimentary Wi-Fi access, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service. If you can part with your privacy, join other hotel guests at the outdoor pool, opt for a massage at the Spa at Rancho Encantado or grab a bite to eat at the Terra restaurant. Guests offer nothing but praise for this property, citing everything from its warm, welcoming staff members to the picturesque views from the accommodations as reasons to return. However, beware your room will have a $45 (plus tax) daily resort charged tacked on to the already expensive rate.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosIrving, TXTripAdvisor (1739)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated 13 miles northwest of Dallas, the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas is quite a mouthful. But it's also quite a hotel. Surrounded by 400 acres of rolling Texas hills, this expansive Four Seasons property is home to a spa, an 18-hole golf course and several restaurants and lounges. And that's on top of the 431 guest rooms, which visitors describe as spacious and comfortable with plush bedding and marble bathrooms that include soaking tubs. Travelers also say that there's no shortage of things to do at this resort, from practicing your tennis swing to lounging by one of the four pools. However, if you plan on doing any sightseeing in Dallas or Fort Worth, you might want to pick a hotel closer in – it can take quite a bit of time in heavy traffic to travel between Irving and Dallas.Free ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.