- Read MoreSet about 5 miles north of South Beach, the Hilton Cabana Miami Beach offers a more relaxed atmosphere while still showcasing the modern art deco style the area is known for. You can soak up the sun on the nearby beach (literally steps away) or lounge in cabanas with poolside service by one of the two outdoor pools. When you work up an appetite, head on over to the Salinity Restaurant & Terrace, which serves farm-to-table cuisine and dishes that highlight sustainable local seafood. When it's time to bed down, you'll find rooms that feature 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Cuisinart coffee makers and work desks with ergonomic chairs. Guests praise the ocean views in upgraded rooms and applaud the personable and knowledgeable staff. However, visitors caution that those considering a stay here should be aware of the daily resort fee, which covers amenities like in-room Wi-Fi and use of two beach chairs per day. As part of the Hilton brand, Hilton Honors program members can cash in points for room upgrades or free stays.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated at the southern tip of South Beach, the Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach offers a prime location in Miami Beach that's close enough to the action but still a fair distance from the party scene. You won't get the flash of some of the more central hotels, and you'll miss out on some of the hip features found in the area's boutique properties, but you're bound to appreciate the high-class furnishings and wellness facilities, including a fitness center and Spa 101. Guest rooms and suites here are spacious and comfortable with feather pillows and 250-threat-count sheets, kitchenettes and 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Meanwhile, travelers praise this Hilton's personable staff, describing them as friendly and helpful. But visitors can't get enough of the property's great location, just steps away from the beach. If you're a Hilton Honors member, you can earn or redeem points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMiami Beach, FLTripAdvisor (1353)Free WiFiRead More
A member of the Hilton family, The Gates Hotel South Beach - a DoubleTree by Hilton is just steps from Collins Avenue, Miami Beach's main thoroughfare. The 235 guest rooms and suites feature a light gray and white color palette, with blond wood accents and bright pops of color throughout. Plus, each accommodation is equipped with a large flat-screen TV, a work desk, a coffee maker, a minifridge and one king- or two queen-sized beds dressed with 300-thread-count sheets. Wi-Fi access is also available for an additional fee, but charges are waived for Hilton Honors rewards members. Other amenities on-site include a large outdoor pool, a fitness center and a lobby bar. And for meals, there's Agaveros Cantina, a Mexican-style eatery that serves traditional Mexican specialties, handmade tortillas and more than 100 tequilas. Overall, guests said the property's location made it easy to explore Miami Beach's top attractions. Many also liked the hotel's beach and friendly service, although some said that the nearby construction noise was disruptive.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMiami Beach, FLTripAdvisor (925)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated about a mile northeast of the Lincoln Road Mall and 2 miles north of Ocean Drive, Vintro Hotel South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton offers guests prime access to the area's shops and restaurants with less noise and fewer crowds than typically found in Miami Beach. Guests praise this Hilton-affiliated property's complimentary bike rental, so making the trek over to Miami Beach's hot spots is a breeze. If lounging at the hotel is more your speed, sprawl out in a hammock at the rooftop plunge pool or claim a chair on the city's famous beach, which is within walking distance. After a day out in the sun, enjoy a Mediterranean- and Latin-inspired appetizer or meal at Vintro Kitchen. Even though past diners gripe about the restaurant's hours – 7 to 11 a.m. for breakfast and 7 to 10 or 11 p.m. for dinner – and limited menu, they insist that the dishes and service justify a meal or two here. Accommodations also receive mixed reviews. While some past travelers characterized the rooms as clean, modern and spacious, others described the rooms as loud (thanks to the thin walls) and cramped, especially the accommodations (some Standard King rooms) that aren't outfitted with windows. If quiet and natural light are what you're after, request a room away from the kitchen. If you're a member of the Hilton Honors loyalty program, you can earn or redeem points while staying here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Sunny Isles Beach, FLTripAdvisor (1963)Free WiFi
NEARHaulover Park(1.81 mi)READ MORE3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.