- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE MurfreesboroMurfreesboro, TN3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThis property is located off Interstate 24 near shopping at The Avenue Murfreesboro, though it is about 30 miles southeast of downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport. However, guests loved the location near many restaurants and stores. On-site amenities at this property include an indoor pool, a fitness center, a spa, a business center, children's video rentals, guest laundry, free made-to-order breakfast and free parking. Accommodations are all two-room suites with separate living areas with sofa beds, desks wet bars, minifridges, microwaves and coffee makers. Some travelers warned about various issues with housekeeping, though. The property offers several restaurants, including Caffeina’s Marketplace with snacks and drinks, the Gateway Grille open for lunch and dinner, and the Gateway Lounge open for drinks from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. The hotel also hosts complimentary evening receptions with drinks and light snacks. What's more, as part of the Hilton hotel brand, this Embassy Suites property allows guests to earn and redeem Hilton Honors points.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree by Hilton MurfreesboroMurfreesboro, TN3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Close to Middle Tennessee State University (about 5 miles west) and adjacent to Stones River Mall, the pet-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro offers free shuttle service within 5 miles and is also about 27 miles southeast of Nashville International Airport. The property welcomes guests with its signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie and boasts rooms with 37-inch flat-screen LCD TVs with free Showtime access, free Wi-Fi access, minifridges and coffee makers, though some guests felt rooms could use an update. However, travelers praised the staff members for their excellent customer service. The hotel offers guests a fitness center, a day pass to the nearby Planet Fitness, a 24-hour business center, a heated indoor/outdoor pool, an electric car charging station and free parking. The property's on-site dining option is the Burger Bar & Bistro, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. And as part of the Hilton portfolio, this DoubleTree invites guests to earn and redeem Hilton Honors points here, as well as access a digital key to unlock their door using their smartphone.
- View all PhotosTru by Hilton MurfreesboroMurfreesboro, TN3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Tru by Hilton Murfreesboro is situated near the Avenue Murfreesboro mall, Cannonsburgh Village, Oaklands Mansion and Middle Tennessee State University, among other destinations. Its 79 rooms offer modern perks like free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and minifridges. Amenities include a fitness center, a business center, a pool table and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel provides complimentary continental breakfast and free self-parking. It has a convenience store, laundry facilities and an outdoor patio area with barbeque grills. Pets are permitted for a non-refundable fee. Some recent guests like the property’s modern, minimalist decor, but others find it cold and off-putting. Though the property is close enough to the expressway for convenience, it’s far enough so that traffic noise is not generally an issue. Though, some guests complain about sounds from adjacent rooms. As a part of the Hilton family, members of the Hilton Honors rewards program can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosHilton Garden Inn MurfreesboroMurfreesboro, TN
No confirmed availability on selected dates.3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.
Hilton Garden Inn Murfreesboro is situated off Interstate 24 and about 35 miles from Nashville, Tennessee. Its location offers ready access to attractions such as Discovery Children’s Museum, Oaklands Historic House Museum and Stones River National Battlefield (a Civil War site). It has 100 rooms with free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, minifridges, microwaves and coffee makers. Its amenities include a business center, a fitness center and an on-site convenience store (each open 24 hours a day) as well as an outdoor swimming pool. The Garden Grille & Bar serves breakfast and dinner. The Avenue Murfreesboro shopping area and numerous restaurants are within walking distance. While recent guests appreciate its handy location, some of them find this lodging option to be pricey. This Hilton Garden Inn property provides free self-parking. It participates in the Hilton Honors rewards program, which means that rewards members can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosHampton Inn & Suites MurfreesboroMurfreesboro, TN2.5-star Hotel Class2.5-star Hotel Class
Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro is a 2.5 star hotel located at 325 N. Thompson Lane in Murfreesboro. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1101 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.