- View all PhotosMarkhamTripAdvisor (1086)Read More
Situated roughly 20 miles north of Toronto in Markham, Ontario, this Hilton property caters to travelers looking for a place to escape the city bustle. Guests can unwind in spacious accommodations appointed with LCD TVs, coffee makers, complimentary Wi-Fi access, minibars and minifridges. Although some recent visitors found the guest room beds to be slightly smaller than they had expected, others who stayed in a suite can't stop raving about the comfortable king-sized beds, which they say helped ensure a restful night's sleep. After a day of exploration, lounge by the indoor pool or indulge in a replenishing massage or body treatment at the full-service eforea Spa. Once you're feeling restored, satiate your appetite at Absolute Lounge or the Essence of Unionville restaurant. If you're craving more activity, hop on a cardio machine or sign up for one of the 65 classes available each week at Club Markham. Plus, if you're a Hilton Honors member, you may earn and redeem points at this property.
- Read MoreSituated on Toronto's PATH system and steps from the CN Tower, the Hilton Toronto offers guests comfortable, stylish accommodations in the city's center. Visitors say the property's attentive staff, indoor/outdoor pool and spacious rooms, make a stay at this Hilton property worthwhile. All accommodations feature sizable work areas, free Wi-Fi access, 37-inch flat-screen TVs and 250-thread-count linens. At the Hilton's Tundra restaurant, guests can sample modern twists on traditional Canadian cuisine. If American food is better suited for your tastes, the prime cuts and fresh seafood of Ruth's Chris Steak House can be found on-site. Plus, the hotel's convenient location in the heart of downtown means your dining and entertainment options are seemingly endless –a draw for past travelers. And since the Hilton Toronto participates in the Hilton Honors program, you can earn and redeem rewards points for your stay.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosNiagara Falls, ONTripAdvisor (3669)Free WiFiRead MoreUpon entering the DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa, guests can't help but comment on the sleek, modern design of the lodge-like lobby. And the fact that visitors can be wowed by the hotel itself is saying something, since the property sits only a few blocks west of the falls themselves. After a day of ogling the rushing water or tasting wine in the surrounding area, guests can rest their heads on a DoubleTree Sweet Dreams bed in one of the hotel's 224 guest rooms. Each guest room and suite, which travelers describe as spacious, is appointed with a minifridge, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, free high-speed internet access and views of either Niagara Falls, New York, or the American Falls. When you're ready to eat, head to Buchanans Chophouse for a buffet breakfast (a-la-carte lunch and dinner are served later). Though some guests weren't impressed with the breakfasts at Buchanans, most enjoyed the ability to grab a cup of Starbucks brewed java at Moose & Squirrel Coffee Bar. For more variety, venture across the street to Yukiguni Japanese restaurant, which serves flavorful sashimi, teriyaki, tempura and sushi dishes. Looking to relax? Visitors suggest making an appointment at Five Lakes Spa AVEDA, where you can luxuriate in a Rosemary Mint Body Wrap or a Fusion Stone Massage. Because of this hotel's Hilton ties, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points here (and enjoy warm chocolate chip cookies upon check-in, a DoubleTree specialty).Free WiFi
- Read MoreWith 53 stories, seven restaurants and lounges, 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space and a 10,000-square-foot pool, the Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites is, well, big. For some visitors, the Hilton's abundant amenities are the main draw. Families especially like the nearby kid-friendly attractions, while night owls like swanky on-site lounges and wine bar. The panoramic views of the waterfalls from the 33rd-floor Watermark Restaurant is also a crowd pleaser, though some guests say the continental cuisine fails to hit the mark. Some visitors also express disappointment with this Hilton's rooms and suites, saying that even accommodations advertised as "Fallsview" look out on obstructed or partial views of Niagara Falls' most famous feature. Still, all accommodations are appointed with flat-screen TVs, high-speed internet access (for a fee), coffee makers and minifridges. Some suites also boast extra perks like separate living areas and fireplaces. Keep in mind that the hotel's pool and fitness center are currently undergoing renovations, and should reopen in the summer of 2018. Because this is a Hilton property, Hilton Honors members can rack up and redeem points for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosNiagara Falls, ONTripAdvisor (10687)Free BreakfastRead MoreThe Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls-Fallsview is a 42-story tower that overlooks Niagara Falls. For breathtaking views, spring for a premium or presidential suite on floors 28 through 41 (though some suites on floors 10 to 15 still boast vistas of the water). All suites offer two or three rooms, flat-screen TVs, minifridges, microwaves and spacious living areas. Once you're done taking in the spectacular scenery, try the on-site T.G.I. Friday's for a casual meal or The Keg Steakhouse and Bar for steak and seafood with dramatic vistas of Niagara Falls. If you're looking to jump-start your day, venture to the hotel lobby, where you can enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. You can always work off the calories at the 24-hour fitness center or in the indoor swimming pool. Recent guests appreciated the spacious accommodations, but were not thrilled with the high parking fees and daily "convenience fee;" however, because of this property's Hilton ties, Hilton Honors members can cut costs by choosing to redeem points here.Free Breakfast
- View all PhotosMississauga, ON11.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1937)Read MoreThis sleek, business-friendly hotel sits near Toronto's Pearson International Airport. And with a complimentary, 24-hour shuttle to and from the airport, making the short trip is easy. In addition to an abundance of meeting space, the Hilton Toronto Airport hotel has 419 guest rooms. Visitors praise the hotel for its value and highly recommend splurging for a room with back-to-back queen-sized beds facing separate flat-screen TVs; the added privacy is ideal for those sharing a room. Regardless of which room you select, you can count on a flat-screen TV, a minifridge and high-speed internet access (for a fee). But it's the service that's likely to brighten your travel experience. Guests agree that the staff's attentiveness stands out. The on-site Bliss Restaurant and Bar serves up Italian food in semi-private booths. If you plan to head into downtown Toronto, you'll only have about 15 miles to go. And since this property is part of the Hilton brand, it participates in the Hilton Honors program.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read More
Occupying prime real estate in downtown London, Ontario, this Hilton property serves as a convenient home base for both business and leisure travelers, with close proximity to attractions like Victoria Park. The Hilton London Ontario's wealth of facilities is another major draw for guests, who appreciated having access to a business center, a pool and a fitness center. Recent visitors also praise the spacious guest rooms — furnished with amenities like free Wi-Fi access, 250-thread-count linens and Serenity bath products — for their quiet and cozy feel. During your visit, guests recommend stopping at the Market Café, which they compliment for its laid-back ambiance and versatile cuisine choices. For a more formal dining experience, venture to the London Grill. Craving lighter fare or a cocktail before dinner? Head to JJ Keys Lounge. If you're a Hilton HHonors rewards program member, you can earn and redeem rewards points here.3.5-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.