- View all PhotosHilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & SpaMarkham, ON13.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Situated roughly 20 miles north of Toronto in Markham, Ontario, this Hilton property caters to travelers looking for a place to escape the city bustle. Guests can unwind in spacious accommodations appointed with LCD TVs, coffee makers and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Large suites with one or more bedrooms are also available. After a day of exploration, lounge by the indoor pool or indulge in a replenishing massage or body treatment at the full-service spa. Once you're feeling restored, satiate your appetite at Absolute Lounge or the Essence of Unionville restaurant. If you're craving more activity, hop on a cardio machine at the on-site fitness center. Plus, if you're a Hilton Honors member, you may earn and redeem points at this property. While some guests enjoyed their experiences overall, multiple recent guests cite poor customer service as a reason their stays were so-so.
- View all PhotosHilton TorontoToronto, ON0.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Situated on Toronto's PATH system and steps from the CN Tower, the Hilton Toronto offers guests comfortable, stylish accommodations in the city's center. Visitors say the property's location, indoor/outdoor pool and spacious rooms, make a stay at this Hilton property worthwhile. All accommodations feature sizable work areas, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and minifridges. At the Hilton's Tundra restaurant, guests can sample modern twists on traditional Canadian cuisine. If American food is better suited for your tastes, the prime cuts and fresh seafood of Ruth's Chris Steak House can be found on-site. Plus, the hotel's convenient location in the heart of downtown means your dining and entertainment options are seemingly endless –a draw for past travelers. And since the Hilton Toronto participates in the Hilton Honors program, you can earn and redeem rewards points for your stay.
- View all PhotosHilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & SuitesNiagara Falls, ON4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWith 50 stories, seven restaurants and lounges, 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space and a large pool, the Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites is, well, big. For some visitors, the Hilton's abundant amenities are the main draw. Families especially like the nearby kid-friendly attractions, while night owls like swanky on-site lounges. The panoramic views of the waterfalls from the 33rd-floor Watermark Restaurant is also a crowd pleaser, though some guests say the continental cuisine fails to hit the mark. Some visitors also express disappointment with this Hilton's rooms and suites, saying that the accommodations need some updating and a more thorough cleaning from housekeeping. Still, all accommodations are appointed with flat-screen TVs, high-speed internet access (for a fee), coffee makers and minifridges. Some suites also boast extra perks like separate living areas and fireplaces. Keep in mind that the hotel's pool and fitness center are currently undergoing major renovations, and should reopen in the spring of 2020. Because this is a Hilton property, Hilton Honors members can rack up and redeem points for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosHilton Toronto Airport Hotel & SuitesMississauga, ON11.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis sleek, business-friendly hotel sits near Toronto's Pearson International Airport. And with a complimentary, 24-hour shuttle to and from the airport, making the short trip is easy. In addition to an abundance of meeting space, the Hilton Toronto Airport hotel has 419 guest rooms. Visitors praise the hotel for its value and the clean, comfortable accommodations. In your rooms, you can count on a flat-screen TV, a minifridge and high-speed internet access (for a fee). But it's the service that's likely to brighten your travel experience. Guests agree that the staff's attentiveness stands out. The on-site Mosaic Kitchen, Bar & Lounge serves up international food and features an open kitchen. If you plan to head into downtown Toronto, you'll only have about 15 miles to go. And since this property is part of the Hilton brand, it participates in the Hilton Honors program.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara FallsNiagara Falls, ON$1.7 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$1.7 Nightly Resort Fee
Upon entering the DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa, guests can't help but comment on the sleek, modern design of the lodge-like lobby. And the fact that visitors can be wowed by the hotel itself is saying something, since the property sits only a few blocks west of the falls themselves. After a day of ogling the rushing water or tasting wine in the surrounding area, guests can rest their heads on a DoubleTree Sweet Dreams bed in one of the hotel's 224 guest rooms. Each guest room and suite is appointed with a minifridge, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, free high-speed internet access and views of either Niagara Falls, the surrounding cityscape or the American Falls. Though travelers described rooms as spacious, several others noted that houskeeping was not thorough in cleaning. When you're ready to eat, head to Buchanans Chophouse for a buffet breakfast (a-la-carte lunch and dinner are served later). Though some guests weren't impressed with the breakfasts at Buchanans, most enjoyed the ability to grab a cup of Starbucks brewed java at Moose & Squirrel Coffee Bar. Looking to relax? Visitors suggest making an appointment at Five Lakes Spa AVEDA, where you can luxuriate in a Rosemary Mint Body Wrap or a Fusion Stone Massage. Because of this hotel's Hilton ties, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points here (and enjoy warm chocolate chip cookies upon check-in, a DoubleTree specialty).
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls-FallsviewNiagara Falls, ON12% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class12% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls-Fallsview is a 42-story tower that overlooks Niagara Falls. For breathtaking views, spring for a premium or presidential suite on floors 28 through 41 (though some suites on floors 10 to 15 still boast vistas of the water). All suites offer two or three rooms, flat-screen TVs, minifridges, microwaves and spacious living areas. Once you're done taking in the spectacular scenery, try the on-site TGI Fridays for a casual meal or The Keg Steakhouse and Bar for steak and seafood with dramatic vistas of Niagara Falls. If you're looking to jump-start your day, venture to the hotel lobby, where you can enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. You can always work off the calories at the 24-hour fitness center or in the indoor swimming pool. Recent guests appreciated the spacious accommodations, but were not thrilled with the high parking fees; however, because of this property's Hilton ties, Hilton Honors members can cut costs by choosing to redeem points here.
- View all PhotosDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London OntarioLondon3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Occupying prime real estate in downtown London, Ontario, this Hilton property serves as a convenient home base for both business and leisure travelers, with close proximity to attractions like Victoria Park. The Hilton London Ontario's wealth of facilities is another major draw for guests, who appreciated having access to a business center, a pool and a fitness center. Recent visitors also praise the spacious guest rooms — furnished with amenities like free Wi-Fi access, 250-thread-count linens and Serenity bath products — for their quiet and cozy feel. During your visit, guests recommend stopping at the Market Café, which they compliment for its laid-back ambiance and versatile cuisine choices. For a more formal dining experience, venture to the London Grill. Craving lighter fare or a cocktail before dinner? Head to JJ Keys Lounge. If you're a Hilton HHonors rewards program member, you can earn and redeem rewards points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.