- Read MoreA trip to Jamaica can be fun for the whole family, especially if you stay somewhere like the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay. Previous guests loved the kid- and adult-friendly amenities at this all-inclusive Hilton property, especially the nightly entertainment (think: circus-style performances and live steem drum music) and the Sugar Mill Falls Water Park: The 280-foot waterslide and lazy river will entertain younger vacationers while the swim-up bar diverts the older set. Just beyond the pool complex lies Hilton Rose Hall's 2,500-square-foot private beach, the longest in Jamaica. You can also borrow nonmotorized water sports equipment, play tennis, tee off at three golf courses or unwind at the Radiant Spa. (But remember, spa services cost extra.) Plus, members of the Hilton Honors rewards programs can earn or redeem points here. When hunger sets in, you'll have your choice of seven restaurant that serve everything from Italian cuisine to Jamaican-style barbecue. After an action-packed day, retire to your guest room or suite. Each is decorated in chocolate, blue and white hues and comes outfitted with a flat-screen TV, a pillow menu, a private balcony or patio, a coffee maker and free Wi-Fi access. Past travelers who booked upgraded oceanfront accommodations praised the incredible sea views; however, many said the furnishings and fixtures were dated. Others encountered slow service when checking in.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreRenovated in December 2016, this expansive Hilton outpost in northwestern Aruba boasts two large swimming pools, a fitness center and four restaurants, among other amenities. Accommodations feature neutral color palettes and come equipped with granite bathrooms and private balconies or patios, plus free Wi-Fi access, minifridges and LCD televisions. After a restful night, guests can soak up some sun on the adjacent Palm Beach. Or, adults can send their little ones to the ShocoLand Adventures and Games Kids' Club (a supervised area with activities) and head to the on-site casino or the eforea Spa, where treatment options include massages that incorporate local ingredients like aloe vera and rum. Overall, past travelers loved the property's plethora of activities and amenities, especially the superb pool areas and beautiful beach. However, some Hilton Honors members were disappointed with the lack of extras available for elite guests. Others said prices were a bit high for meals at the property's restaurants.
- View all PhotosBayahibeTripAdvisor (13577)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis all-inclusive Hilton outpost, situated approximately 40 miles southwest of Punta Cana International Airport, is a popular Caribbean retreat for families. With age-specific clubs for little ones and teens, parents can rest assured that their kids will be supervised while participating in activities like sandcastle contests, treasure hunts and bonfire parties. Meanwhile, adults can test their gaming skills at the casino, take dance lessons or book a relaxing treatment in the 21,000-square-foot spa. Everyone can enjoy the resort's other amenities, such as pingpong tables, beach volleyball and an ocean trampoline, or just chill in a lounge chair on the beach or by the four pools. When it's time to retire for the night, you'll find your accommodation outfitted with a balcony or terrace, a minibar refreshed daily and a flat-screen TV. Plus, the all-inclusive rates cover in-room Wi-Fi access, 24-hour room and concierge services and meals and drinks at nine restaurants and a coffee shop. What's more, Hilton Honors members can use accrued points to pay for rooms. While most recent visitors appreciated the resort's picturesque location, they offered mixed feelings about the service, accommodations and restaurants. Some said they encountered friendly and helpful staff members and praised the clean rooms and delectable cuisine, while others said the employees were rude, the rooms were outdated and the restaurant dishes were hit or miss.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreGuests consistently praise the Hilton Barbados Resort for its hospitable staff and family-friendly amenities. Children 18 and younger stay for free, and youngsters ages 4 to 12 can participate in supervised activities at the complimentary Kidz Paradise Club. Meanwhile, parents can perfect their backhand at one of the three tennis courts or indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at the spa overlooking Carlisle Bay. And because of the resort's Needham's Point location (only 2 miles south of Bridgetown), travelers have access to plenty of shoreline activities. Work up an appetite snorkeling, kayaking or scuba diving at one of two white sand beaches, then head to one of this Hilton outpost's four on-site restaurants and bars. Traveling without the kids? Consider booking an Executive Room for more high-end perks, including plush bathrobes and slippers and complimentary breakfast, drinks and evening hors d'oeuvres at the Executive Lounge. No matter which room you choose, you'll have access to conveniences like balconies, separate showers and tubs, minibars and coffee makers. But remember, daily fees apply for in-room internet access unless you're a Hilton Honors member. Some visitors warn that the beds are not comfortable and that the property as a whole could benefit from a fresh.Free Parking
- Read MoreSet in the town of Ponce along Puerto Rico's southern coast, this Hilton property appeals to a wide variety of travelers with its ample amenities and secluded setting. Couples can linger in the Jacuzzis or main pool (a guest favorite) before strolling hand-in-hand along the beach, teeing off at the 27-hole golf course or testing their luck at the casino. Meanwhile, families can splash in the spray park, play mini-golf or run around the playground. For those in town for work, the property offers a fully equipped business center and nearly 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Plus, Hilton Ponce's four dining establishments cater to an array of discerning palates, offering everything from authentic Puerto Rican cuisine to sushi and contemporary Chinese fare. At the end of the day, all guests can cozy up in Hilton's signature Serenity beds; rooms and suites also include flat-screen TVs, work desks and balconies. The property's daily resort fee covers additional perks, such as in-room Wi-Fi access and bike rentals, as well. Because of its ties to the Hilton brand, members of the Hilton Honors rewards program can accrue or cash in points while staying here.Free WiFi
- Read More
Occupying 25 acres of Port of Spain, Trinidad, this member of the Hilton family welcomes business travelers to expansive indoor and outdoor function spaces. The property's high-speed Internet access and fully-equipped business center come in handy for guests who have to work. Meanwhile, the on-site pool, tennis court, and fitness room are available to help both corporate and leisure guests unwind after a long day. Then, bed down in one of the hotel's oversized guestrooms, which feature neutral tones, wooden accents, and private balconies. Despite the hotel's ample offerings, recent guests have mixed feelings, citing surly customer representatives and sub-par food at the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant as reasons not to return. Those who enjoyed their stay attributed the beauty of the Hilton's surroundings (despite its distance from any beach), which includes lush tropical gardens and excellent city views. Members of Hilton's HHonors™ program can earn and redeem rewards points by choosing to bed down here.
- Read MoreSet along the Condado Beach hotel strip in San Juan, Puerto Rico, this luxury hotel's main allure is its enviable access to the capital's historic district. The Condado Plaza Hilton sits within walking distance of numerous stores and dining venues and is just 3 miles southeast of Old San Juan's cobbled streets. The property's spacious guest rooms and suites come equipped with minifridges, private balconies, coffee makers and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. In-room Wi-Fi access is also free thanks to the hotel's daily resort fee, which is currently being waived while the property repairs damage caused by Hurricane Maria. Plus, this hotel's Hilton ties mean Hilton Rewards members can use points to pay for rooms. Outside the accommodations, guests can go for a dip in one of four pools or lounge on the property's stretch of sand. Prefer to stay active? Get your heart racing with a round of tennis or while breaking a sweat in the fitness center. After working up an appetite, visitors can head to one of the hotel's four dining venues, where menus feature everything from lighter grilled dishes to American comfort classics to sushi. Visitors commend the property's facilities and friendly staff but caution that construction noise can be heard at times.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreSituated within walking distance of historic downtown Nassau, the British Colonial Hilton Nassau serves as an ideal retreat for business travelers and vacationers. Boasting 13,500 square feet of meeting space, a business center and high-speed internet access (which costs extra in rooms for non-Hilton Honors members), on-duty travelers can only blame the area's alluring white sand beaches for any interruptions in productivity. Leisure travelers will have their needs met, too, with spacious rooms featuring Hilton's signature Serenity beds, 32-inch LCD TVs and coffee makers, among other amenities. Guests also receive access to a private beach with paddleboards and kayaks, plus an outdoor pool, a fitness center a pingpong table. What's more, the hotel features four restaurants and bars, but recent guests bemoaned the eateries' slow service and pricey, mediocre cuisine; many past visitors recommend dining at central Nassau's restaurants for more reasonably priced local fare.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreOverlooking Piscaderabaai near Willemstad, Curacao, this Hilton property offers a relaxed atmosphere. Recent visitors loved the friendly staff, two pristine (albeit small) beaches and tasty cuisine dished up at the property's four eateries. However, most were disappointed with their accommodations' worn appearances. All guest rooms feature traditional tropical decor with signature Hilton Serenity beds and amenities like minifridges, coffee makers, complimentary Wi-Fi access and LCD flat-screen TVs. Suites and Executive Rooms also boast access to an exclusive lounge with free daily breakfast, hors d'oeuvres and drinks. Outside the accommodations, travelers will find everything from a dive center to a casino to a spa. Since the Hilton Curacao falls under the Hilton banner, guests can earn or redeem Hilton Honors points while staying here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- Read More
The Hilton at Resorts World Bimini is set on 750 stunning acres on North Bimini Island. Guests have access to white sand beaches and an expansive marina complex, as well as a 10,000-square-foot casino, two pools, a tennis court, a spa and seven restaurants, quick service cafes and bars. Each of this Hilton outpost's 305 guest rooms and suites feature amenities like a flat-screen TV, a minifridge and blackout curtains and 250-thread-count sheets. All accommodations also offer balconies, but not all feature ocean views. Outside the rooms, guests can enjoy activities like Jet Skiing, snorkeling and sport fishing – which the island is known for. Some recent guests were disappointed with the service they received from the property's employees, but most appreciated the comfortable accommodations and the delicious (albeit expensive) meals served on-site. Plus, members of the Hilton Honors rewards program can cash in points for a free stay.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.