- View all PhotosHilton AnatoleDallas, TX4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated off of North Stemmons Freeway several miles northwest of downtown Dallas, the Hilton Anatole is far enough from the city to be a peaceful retreat, yet close enough to be convienent for sightseeing. But for most visitors, what sets this hotel apart from its competitors is its size. This massive Hilton property contains more than 1,600 guest rooms, each with enough room for one king-sized or two double Serenity beds, as well as a private bath with double vanities, a flat-screen TV and video game access. What's more, the Hilton Anatole still has space left over for the V Spa, a fitness club and several on-site eateries. The new JadeWaters Resort Pool Complex boasts numerous pools, a lazy river, swim-up bar, two waterslides and more. Recent guests marvel at the hotel's grand stature, and Hilton Honors rewards club members can save a pretty penny by using points to cover the room rate.
- View all PhotosHilton Palacio Del RioSan Antonio, TX1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassGuests say that they are delighted by this Hilton's superb location along San Antonio's River Walk, providing easy access to nearby shops, restaurants and attractions. And while some are harder to please than others, most visitors praise the hotel's guest rooms, which feature signature Serenity beds and expansive windows with sprawling city views. Travelers especially liked having a private balcony, saying that it was fun to sit and people watch. But don't spend all your time just watching – get out and do. In additional to the River Walk, The Alamo and San Fernando Cathedral are both within walking distance. Or if you'd rather stick around, you can opt for a dip in the pool or a a drink in Tex's Riverwalk Sports Bar. When dinnertime rolls around, guests highly recommend The River's Edge Café and Patio for its tasty cuisine. But the prices of this recently renovated Hilton outpost don't go down quite as easily: Many visitors complained about having to pay steep fees for internet usage and parking. To save on stays, become a Hilton Honors member and earn rewards points every time you stay at a Hilton hotel.
- View all PhotosHilton Americas-HoustonHouston, TX1.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWithin walking distance of the George R. Brown Convention Center and Minute Maid Park, the Hilton Americas-Houston welcomes business and leisure travelers to its 1,200 guest rooms. Visitors are generally pleased with what they find here, noting the hotel's signature beds, flat-screen LCD TVs and spacious bathrooms come at a good value. But while they may not mind the initial room rate, some visitors didn't take too kindly to this Hilton's long list of additional fees, lamenting having to pay for internet usage and parking. But sometimes, convenience costs: Not only does this hotel provide prime access to downtown Houston, it also houses a full-service spa, a fitness center, a pool and two restaurants, 1600 Bar + Grille and Pappasito's Cantina. And because of its Hilton family ties, this property accepts and rewards points to Hilton Honors loyalty club members.
- View all PhotosHilton AustinAustin, TX0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSitting near two of Austin's favorite entertainment spots – Esther's Follies and Emo's – the Hilton Austin is popular among visitors looking to immerse themselves in the city's live music culture. It's also convenient for sightseers looking to visit the State Capitol or families hoping to witness the Austin Bats. Whatever the reason for your visit, you can pamper yourself in the Hilton Austin's spa and health club, or join the party at the poolside tiki bar. Though some warn of late night noise from the bars and clubs nearby, most guests enjoyed their time at this Hilton property. While they describe the guest rooms as average in terms of look and amenities, visitors find nothing wrong with the accommodations. Meanwhile, the fare at the Hilton's on-site restaurant earns a big thumbs-up. Members of the Hilton Honors loyalty club can rack up points for staying here.
- View all PhotosHilton Galveston Island ResortGalveston, TX3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Galveston Island Resort is located just across the street from the Gulf of Mexico beaches. The resort's 240 guest rooms come equipped with minifridges, coffee makers, bathrobes, video games, safes, weekday newspaper delivery and flat-screen TVs. Most guest rooms also have balconies with water views. Palm Court and The Lounge are the two on-site dining options, and they both serve American fare and beverages. There's also a poolside swim-up bar and grille. Other on-site amenities and services offered include an outdoor pool surrounded by lounge chairs and cabanas, a fitness room and both valet and self-parking (there are fees for both). While many recent guests were happy with their overall stay and the hotel's location, others said the hotel was showing wear and tear and could use a refresh. Because this hotel belongs to the Hilton brand, Hilton Honors members can accrue and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosHilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference CenterGrapevine, TX4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Even though DFW is in this Hilton's name, it's actually located about 22 miles from Dallas or Fort Worth in Grapevine, Texas. Catering primarily to business travelers, the Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center boasts 63,000 square feet of meeting space as well as a full-service business center. And because not all deals take place in the boardroom, Hilton staff can help you arrange tee times at nearby golf courses, or you can practice your swing closer to home on the hotel's tennis courts. The property also houses a pool, a jogging track, fishing facilities and basketball and racquetball courts. Inside, recent visitors appreciated the large guest rooms and amenities like complimentary daily newspapers and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. The on-site restaurants will keep your appetite satisfied. Despite all its offerings, some guests weren't pleased – warning to double (and triple) check your reservations and be careful of hidden charges. Travelers frequently complain of extra fees for parking and shuttle service, but because this property falls under the Hilton umbrella, you can earn and use Hilton Honors rewards points to help offset added costs and room rates.
- View all PhotosHilton Dallas/Plano Granite ParkPlano, TX4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park offers a variety of rooms, from 500-square-foot studio suites to higher-floor executive rooms that include complimentary Wi-Fi access and breakfast in an exclusive lounge. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, you can enjoy this Hilton property's year-round hot tub and resort-style pool, as well as a fire pit for chilly evenings. Despite the property's abundance of amenities, a handful of past visitors said the service could be improved. Still, some recent guests praised the hotel's proximity to The Boardwalk at Granite Park, which sits within walking distance and offers waterfront restaurants, entertainment and shopping. Visitors are encouraged to take advantage of the hotel's complimentary shuttle to explore destinations within a 3-mile radius of the property. When it's time to dine, you'll have a few options. Carso Restaurant features Italian-inspired dishes from breakfast to dinner and offers indoor or outdoor seating. If you're in a hurry, visit Carso Market to grab quick breakfast and lunch items, such as yogurt, Starbucks coffee, fresh salads and sandwiches. Lastly, Prairie Fire Bar is a good pick for cocktails and small plates, and patrons can choose to dine inside by the fire or outside on the patio. Members of the Hilton Honors program should note that they are eligible to receive complimentary Wi-Fi access and other perks during their stays.
- View all PhotosHilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & SpaSan Antonio, TX11.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
If you're traveling with kids, consider staying at the Hilton San Antonio Hill Country Hotel & Spa. This Hilton is a bit removed from downtown San Antonio, but it's just 3 miles from SeaWorld San Antonio. Free shuttle service is offered to and from the theme park, but families can also stay on-site for complimentary movie screenings and s'mores at the outdoor fire pits. Recent guests loved these free perks, as well as the hotel's three pools and welcoming staff. However, some said they encountered minor issues with their accommodations, such as faulty electrical outlets and worn bathtubs. Each guest room and suite features Texan-inspired ranch decor and comes with a marble bathroom, a high-definition television and a desk with an ergonomic chair. Outside the accommodations, additional amenities like a spa, a fitness center, a business center and a basketball court are provided. And for food, the hotel offers room service (which is available every day between 6:30 a.m. and 11 p.m.) and two restaurants: AB Lounge and Hill Country Cafe. Both eateries serve American-inspired bites with a Texas twist. The Hilton San Antonio Hill Country also participates in the Hilton Honors loyalty program, so members can earn or redeem points while staying here.
- View all PhotosHilton Dallas Lincoln CentreDallas, TX4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre is only 12 miles north of downtown Dallas, and recent guests say that getting into the city is relatively easy. However, their feelings on the hotel itself are mixed. Some visitors describe the hotel staff as extremely friendly and appreciate the unstandardized look and feel of the guest rooms. Others wish that the rooms were larger and room rates lower. But those in town on business find that the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre is suitable for their visit, citing ample business amenities and meeting rooms as reasons to stay here while on the clock. When you're not plugging away, you can burn off some energy in the fitness center, the pool or along the walking path. And as far as dining goes, Crockett's Restaurant & Bar offers an eclectic, Texas-inspired menu in a swanky atmosphere, and H Bar provides a hip environment for drinks with co-workers. Because this is a Hilton hotel, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem rewards points here.
- View all PhotosHilton Houston Post OakHouston, TX4.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Houston Post Oak is just about a 9-mile drive west of downtown Houston. One of its most talked about attributes is its free shuttle, which transports guests to places within a 3-mile radius of the hotel (like The Galleria). But most hotel patrons seem to stay here on business since its location is close to corporate destinations without the downtown price tags. With spacious rooms and a pet-friendly policy, this hotel is also a good choice for families. Kids can take advantage of in-room video games (pre-loaded onto 42-inch plasma TVs), while parents can unwind on one of the signature Serenity beds. The all-American cuisine served at The Promenade caters to both child-like and mature tastes. No matter the reason for the stay, recent guests say this Hilton is a good value for the money. Because of its ties to the Hilton brand, this hotel provides perks and rewards points to Hilton Honors club members.
- View all PhotosHilton WacoWaco, TX3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Overlooking the Brazos River and Indian Spring Park, Hilton Waco provides a comfortable hub for those hoping to explore Waco, Texas. Within a mile of Magnolia Market at the Silos, this downtown hotel boasts all of the amenities you’re used to in a Hilton property: complimentary Wi-Fi access, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Plus, a covered walkway connects guests to the Waco Convention Center. Each of the 195 guest rooms features a flat-screen TV and a workstation. Past guests have noted temperamental and loud in-room air conditioning as a potential problem. Since this hotel is part of the Hilton family, members of the Hilton Honors program are eligible to earn and redeem rewards points for staying at this hotel.
- View all PhotosHilton College Station & Conference CenterCollege Station, TX3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Near Texas A&M University, Hilton College Station & Conference Center has 303 rooms with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs. Suites pair king-size beds with queen-size sofa beds. Its outdoor swimming pool features a waterfall and fountain. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a sauna and a fitness center. For food and drink, the hotel offers the Bell Ranch Steakhouse and the Gallery Bar. (As of mid-2018, the bar was being renovated and a temporary replacement had been set up in the basement. Some visitors suggest that the rooms could use an update as well.) The hotel offers a free shuttle to College Station attractions such as the Northgate entertainment district, golf courses, the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, and Post Oak Mall. Parking is free. As a part of the Hilton Worldwide Hotels group, the property participates in the Hilton Honors program.
- View all PhotosHilton Houston Galleria AreaHouston, TX7.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
As its name suggests, the Hilton Houston Galleria Area is located near The Galleria mall in Houston. This Hilton outpost – which participates in the brand's Hilton Honors rewards program – features guest rooms and suites with neutral color schemes, HD televisions, minifridges and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Executive rooms, meanwhile, include added perks like free breakfast and hors d'oeuvres, which are served in the concierge lounge on weekdays. All guests can use the property's other facilities, including a fitness center, a business center, an outdoor swimming pool and Veranda Kitchen and Bar, an American-inspired restaurant that's open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Most prior visitors were impressed with the hotel's friendly staff and the restaurant's "excellent" food, though some reported malfunctioning air conditioners and tired decor inside their accommodations. Another drawback: the property's removed location. Although the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service around the Galleria area, many of Houston's other top attractions, such as the Houston Zoo and the Children's Museum of Houston, sit roughly 8 miles away in the city's Museum District.
- View all PhotosHilton ArlingtonArlington, TX3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Hilton Arlington is a 3.5 star hotel located at 2401 E Lamar Blvd in Arlington, TX. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1419 reviews.
- View all PhotosHilton Dallas/Rockwall LakefrontRockwall, TX3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront is a 3.5 star hotel located at 2055 Summer Lee Dr in Dallas – Fort Worth. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1338 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.