- View all PhotosPortland, OR2.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (138)Read More
The Duniway Portland is situated in the heart of the city, putting guests close to Portland, Oregon's numerous eateries and top attractions, including the Portland Art Museum, Powell's City of Books and Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Its location is one of many reasons previous guests lauded this Hilton property. The accommodating and efficient front desk staff and the spacious, clean rooms also received high marks from past travelers. The 327 rooms and suites are decorated in a neutral color scheme and include amenities like 65-inch HD TVs, minifridges and espresso makers. However, some former visitors said that the standard rooms and bathrooms are on the small side. The hotel features an indoor pool, a fitness center and "Abigail's Hideaway," an 11th-floor terrace that hosts live music and wine-tasting events. Those looking for a bite to eat can sit down at the Jackrabbit restaurant, which incorporates local ingredients into its varied menu. The hotel also features the Jackrabbit bar (offering a craft beverage program with signature cocktails and beer and wine curated from the Pacific Northwest) and a lobby coffee bar, plus 24-hour room service. Additionally, Hilton Honors members can rack up or redeem points at this property.
- Read MoreThe Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, as its name suggests, sits alongside Fort Lauderdale, Florida's beach – so gorgeous ocean views abound. But that's not the only reason people like staying here. Although this Hilton outpost's customer service receives mixed reviews, the property is praised for its comfortable accommodations, which manage to remain peaceful despite its central location along the bustling promenade. Suites get high marks for their spaciousness, as well as the excellent views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Fort Lauderdale skyline. The $36 daily resort fee covers additional perks like in-room Wi-Fi access, morning beach yoga classes and use of two beach chairs. While staying here, guests have access to three in-house restaurants and a spa. Travelers can opt for a treatment outdoors, then mozy on over to S3's trendy outdoor patio for specialty sushi rolls or the adults-only BalQony lounge for chic poolside bites and cocktails. And thanks to the resort's brand ties, Hilton Honors members can enjoy perks and privileges and collect points when staying here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreWith 132,000 square feet of meeting and function space and a full-service business center, the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is popular with working travelers. But this resort is still a great choice for families, too. For example, this Hilton outpost offers free transportation to and from Walt Disney World Resort, and the on-site Harvest Bistro restaurant offers complimentary meals for the kids. In addition to four other in-house eateries, visitors can enjoy the resort's pool and lazy river and have access to the nearby Waldorf Astoria Orlando's 18-hole golf course, spa and kids club. Recent travelers were fond of the rooms here, which feel spacious and stylish with Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries, flat-screen TVs and minifridges. You should note that the resort charges a daily $45 resort fee and that on-site parking will cost you extra, but most visitors believe a stay here is worth a few additional fees. What's more, members of the Hilton Honors loyalty program can offset the price of their stay by using rewards points.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosOcean City, MDTripAdvisor (2260)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWith private balconies that open up to the ocean, the Hilton Suites Ocean City provides guests with optimal views. When guests decide to leave their balconies, they can dig into the sand right outside the hotel's back entrance. Guests also adore the hotel's in-suite amenities, which include sofa beds, full kitchens, spacious bathrooms and multiple flat-screen TVs. Previous visitors applaud the delectable Caribbean-inspired fare served at 32 Palm and Manana Mode as well as the laid-back atmosphere of Rumbas, the casual hotel lounge. Plus, the hotel's convenient location, between 32nd and 33rd streets in Ocean City, Maryland, allows visitors to make the most of their time at the beach, taking all the potential worries out of a family vacation with its accommodating staff and spacious facilities. If you frequent Hilton hotels and participate in the Honors rewards program, you may accrue or earn perks by choosing to bed down here.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOverlooking the Pacific from its seat about 5 miles south of Carlsbad, the Cape Rey Carlsbad provides a great home base for beach-going families. Recent travelers say that the Hilton's pool area was large enough to keep the kids occupied for hours, and the free shuttle service to LEGOLAND saves visitors the hassle of finding (and paying for) theme park parking. After a long day at the park, refuel at Chandler's Restaurant, which offers coastal cuisine that suits taste buds of all ages. As for accommodations, visitors will find guest rooms here are spacious and come equipped with flat-screen TVs, cozy beds and complimentary wireless internet access, though several recent guests thought the rooms should be updated. Guests who leave the kids at home can take advantage of the spa and a number of nearby world-class golf courses. Because of its Hilton connection, this resort takes part in the Hilton Honors loyalty program.Free WiFi
- Read MoreTravelers love the Old World elegance than defines The Drake: think New York's Plaza Hotel done Chicago-style. Once the preferred choice of both Winston Churchill and Princess Diana, this Gold Coast neighborhood outpost knows how to deliver a quality experience. (If you really want to blend in with the posh clientele while you're here, recent guests suggest attending the traditional English tea service in the Palm Court, offered every afternoon.) Unlike its trend-setting neighbors, The Drake boasts a distinctly vintage ambiance with high ceilings, upholstered walls and glittering chandeliers. Though recent guests admitted the hotel could use some remodeling, they also said the property's old-fashioned style is exactly what makes it so charming. And because of its Hilton Hotels ties, guest rooms here include signature Serenity beds and Italian marble bathrooms, as well as modern amenities like flat-screen HD TVs and high-speed internet access (for a fee). Plus, if you're a member of the Hilton Honors program, you can accrue or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans, LA0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (6529)Read More
Guests are in agreement that the best part of the Hilton New Orleans Riverside is its location. This Hilton sits right along the Mississippi River and is sandwiched between the Lower Garden District and the French Quarter, the latter of which lies less than a mile north of the hotel. But leisure travelers aren't the only ones that benefit from the hotel's address. Business travelers appreciate the incredibly short commute to the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, which is just a few blocks away from the property. Accommodations, on the other hand, didn't receive as much praise, with some lodgers saying the rooms could use an update. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, minifriges, coffee and tea making facilities as well as Wi-Fi access (free for Honors members). On-site, guests can take advantage of the basketball, racquetball, squash and tennis facilities in addition to a fitness room and a rooftop pool. Dining is also abundant, with six eatery and bar options at the hotel. Though there are plenty of delectable restaurants within walking distance, travelers say the seafood at Drago's is not to be missed.
- Read MoreIf this hotel's title of "North America's longest continually operating hotel" means anything, it's that the Palmer House knows how to keep its guests coming back time and again. Welcoming Chicago visitors since 1873, this iconic downtown mainstay is a favorite among travelers who want to experience a bit of bygone glamour. The Gilded Age lobby – and lobby bar – is opulent, and guests say it exudes Old World charm. The guest rooms, on the other hand, are not as grand. Guests report the lodgings are a little small compared to other Chicago hotels, but they do come equipped with creature comforts like flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access (for a fee) and, of course, the Hilton brand's signature Serenity beds. The Palmer House also boasts a fitness center and an indoor pool (an especially popular feature among those who stayed here with kids). When it's time for a meal, you can find a hearty menu of American cuisine at the Lockwood Restaurant. If you're a Hilton Honors member, you can collect or cash in points by staying here.
- View all PhotosRichmond, VA12 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1249)Read More
This Hilton has a gift for making guests feel really comfortable. Visitors regularly report feeling taken care of by property staff in ways few said they've experienced at other hotels. Not only that, but rooms are often described as both immaculate and cozy. Accommodations at the Hilton Richmond come outfitted with signature Hilton Serenity Beds, 42-inch flat-screen HDTVs, desks with ergonomic chairs, marble bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Travelers also reserve high marks for other convenient on-site amenities, including the Starbucks coffee found at Aroma Cafe and the delectable Shula's Steakhouse (a guest favorite). The property also houses a fitness center, a pool and the Aura Spa and Salon. What's more, the Short Pump Town Center sits just east of the Hilton Richmond. And though the long distance to Richmond's city center is a drawback (the hotel is located about 15 miles northwest of downtown), guests had little to no gripes with the commute. Plus, because of this hotel's Hilton ties, members of the Hilton Honors program are eligible to earn and redeem rewards points for staying here.
- Read MoreThis West Palm property is situated blocks from the water, multiple shops, restaurants, parks and the Palm Beach County Convention Center, making it a great option for both business and leisure travelers. Along with plenty of nearby amenities, the Hilton West Palm Beach's address affords spectacular views from its rooms. (Guests say booking a high level room, which provides city and water vistas, is worth the extra coin.) Aside from the views, rooms also come equipped with 55-inch flat-screen TVs and minifridges. Outside your digs, you'll find a gym, a 24-hour market, a gift shop, a business center and an expansive, palm-tree lined outdoor pool with a 20,000 square foot sun deck (a visitor favorite). There are also children's activities available and a complimentary airport shuttle. Those seeking a bite on-site can sit down at Manor, which serves up dishes made with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients, or sip a drink poolside at the Galley lobby bar. Customer service was definitely one of the shining stars of this property, with guests saying staff members' smiles followed them around the hotel. And thanks to the property's brand ties, Hilton Honors members can enjoy perks and privileges and collect points for choosing to stay here.
- Boca Raton, FLTripAdvisor (1326)Free WiFi
NEARGumbo Limbo Nature Center(1.98 mi)READ MORE
- View all PhotosMcLean, VA10.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1512)Free ParkingRead MoreLocated in the middle of Tysons Corner's technology corridor and 18 miles northwest of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner appeals to business travelers. After a long day of work, guests can wind down at Harth restaurant (the hotel's cozy fireside venue), dive into a heated indoor swimming pool or retire to one of the comfortable guest rooms. All 458 rooms and suites feature Hilton's signature Serenity bedding, flat-screen HDTVs and iPod docking stations. While guests say the hotel facilities are on par with other Hilton properties, they stress the hotel's warm and welcoming staff as the highlight of their stay. Guests can earn Hilton Honors rewards by choosing to bed down here.Free Parking
- Read MoreJust across the river from Nissan Stadium and a few blocks from Bridgestone Arena and the Country Music Hall of Fame, the all-suite Hilton Downtown Nashville is a popular choice among sports fans and music buffs alike. Amenities include a business center, a fitness room and four eateries. In the rooms you'll find Hilton's signature Serenity Beds and flat-screen TVs. Lodgers frequently praise the hotel's convenient location, cleanliness and quality rooms. If you're a Hilton Honors member, take note that you can accrue or redeem points by choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosPhiladelphia, PA1.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1628)Read MoreIf you are looking for a taste of the Ivy League, The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, is at your service. On the campus of the University of Pennsylvania, the hotel has 245 rooms. Accommodations feature both luxurious and modern amenities, including flat-screen TVs, minifridges and even Apple iPads with hotel service request software. The hotel is home to two eateries and a lounge: The Italian Penne Restaurant & Wine Bar, the University Club (which offers breakfast) and the Living Room. Recent patrons describe the entrees and service at Penne as both top-notch. Planning on doing some sightseeing while in town? You'll find the 34th Street subway station nearby, and it can shuttle you into downtown Philly. Keep in mind, Hilton Honors members can earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosOklahoma City, OK0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1816)Read MoreThis downtown hotel earns compliments from guests for its 225 spacious, recently renovated rooms, which come stocked with amenities like LCD flat-screen televisions and Hilton's Serenity beds with nonallergenic bedding. The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City also features several meeting rooms, as well as an indoor pool and a fitness center, should you need to work out some work-weary muscles. Though The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City sits within walking distance of numerous downtown eateries, many guests recommend visiting the on-site Park Avenue Grill at least once. But if you'd rather dine in private, Park Avenue Grill also offers 24-hour room service. Because of this hotel's family ties, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points during their stay.
- Read MoreRecent visitors consistently described the Hilton Columbus Downtown as refreshingly modern with a courteous staff and an enviable location in Ohio's capital: This Hilton is situated right across the street from the Greater Columbus Convention Center, near the Arena District and less than a mile south of the North Market. Rooms feature 42-inch LCD TVs, spacious work desks and alarm clocks with MP3 connectivity. When you're not lounging in your accommodations, you can head to the indoor pool (a favorite of recent guests) or work up a sweat in the fitness center. Past visitors said they were pleasantly surprised by the modern amenities found in the gym. However, guests were less impressed with the extra fees for parking and in-room internet access. Some also noted the walls here were a bit thin, meaning you could hear anything and everything in the hallways. The Gallerie Bistro, on the other hand, receives praise for its improved menu and variety of offerings. Looking for a way to save some coin? Cash in your Hilton Honors points here for complimentary nights or rack them up for future stays.
- Read MoreIf you're a Hilton fan (or a member of the Hilton Honors program), then you'll find more of the same at this efficiently run property a mile east of the shore (along Tamiami Trail North in Old Naples). But note – this property is better suited for business travelers than families. The hotel boasts numerous meeting rooms, as well as a fully equipped business center. Travelers say the rooms are simple (albeit clean and spacious) and come equipped with down bedding, high-speed internet access and flat-screen TVs. And special amenities are few, though according to recent guests, you'll enjoy dining at the delicious Shula's Steak House. Many recent lodgers said they enjoyed lounging by the well-appointed pool rather than battling the crowds along the beach. And if you're in need of a little fresh air after a long day inside working, you can make use of the Hilton Naples' complimentary bikes or break a sweat on the hotel's basketball court.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis Hilton resort is all about location. Every guest room at The Waterfront Beach Resort – which cozies up to the sands of Huntington Beach about 40 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles –has an ocean view. Of course, while the beach is a main draw here, guests also reserve praise for the resort's pool and fitness center. After a day in the sun, cool off at Shades Restaurant & Bar, which serves up classic American fare (don't miss the magician-accompanied Champagne brunch on Sundays). Although the in-room decor isn't exactly innovative, the accommodations here receive compliments for their spacious layouts and comfortable accoutrements. Each of The Waterfront Beach Resort's guest rooms comes equipped with a private balcony, a signature Hilton Serenity bed, a flat-screen TV and high-speed Internet access (for a fee). What's more, members of the Hilton Honors rewards club can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2877)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated on West Fifth Street in Cincinnati's Central Business District, this hotel earns high praise from recent guests for its convenient location and sophisticated atmosphere. Dating back to 1931, the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is a National Historic Landmark with a French art deco design. The lobby features Brazilian rosewood paneling and gorgeous ceiling murals. Inside the rooms, you'll find signature Hilton amenities like plush Serenity beds, complimentary high-speed internet access, flat-screen TVs and coffee makers. And as an added bonus, if you take part in the Hilton Honors rewards program, you can rest assured that you're eligible to accrue or redeem extras, such as free nights' stays, by choosing to stay here. This Hilton also contains a pool and a fitness center – though recent guests thought both were on the smaller side – and three on-site eateries. Previous patrons only have positive things to say about Orchids at Palm Court, citing tasty cuisine and top-notch service as reasons to return.
- Read MoreWithin walking distance of the George R. Brown Convention Center and Minute Maid Park, the Hilton Americas-Houston welcomes business and leisure travelers to its 1,200 guest rooms. Visitors are generally pleased with what they find here, noting the hotel's signature beds, flat-screen LCD TVs and spacious bathrooms come at a good value. But while they may not mind the initial room rate, some visitors didn't take too kindly to this Hilton's long list of additional fees, lamenting having to pay for internet usage and parking. But sometimes, convenience costs: Not only does this hotel provide prime access to downtown Houston, it also houses a full-service spa, a fitness center, a pool and two restaurants, 1600 Bar + Grille and Pappasito's Cantina. And because of its Hilton family ties, this property accepts and rewards points to Hilton Honors loyalty club members.
- Read MoreGuests say that they are delighted by this Hilton's superb location along San Antonio's River Walk, providing easy access to nearby shops, restaurants and attractions. And while some are harder to please than others, most visitors praise the hotel's guest rooms, which feature signature Serenity beds and expansive windows with sprawling city views. Travelers especially liked having a private balcony, saying that it was fun to sit and people watch. But don't spend all your time just watching – get out and do. In additional to the River Walk, The Alamo and San Fernando Cathedral are both within walking distance. Or if you'd rather stick around, you can opt for a dip in the pool or a a drink in Tex's Riverwalk Sports Bar. When dinnertime rolls around, guests highly recommend The River's Edge Café and Patio for its tasty cuisine. But the prices of this recently renovated Hilton outpost don't go down quite as easily: Many visitors complained about having to pay steep fees for internet usage and parking. To save on stays, become a Hilton Honors member and earn rewards points every time you stay at a Hilton hotel.
- Read MoreThe Hilton Orlando is frequently described by guests as a lovely resort – from the staff, to the furnishings and even to the amenities offered (a nine-hole putting golf course, a fitness center and a lazy river, not to mention two other swimming pools). While staying at this Hilton outpost, you'll have easy access to the Orange County Convention Center, plus you're only 13 miles west of the Orlando International Airport and a short jaunt from Walt Disney World and the Universal Orlando Resort amusement parks. But even some satisfied visitors had a common gripe: The guest rooms' inability to block outside noise from the hallways. On the plus side, past guests agree the accommodations here are comfortable thanks to the their flat-screen TVs, ergonomic desk chairs and spacious layouts. The resort also houses four on-site eateries, including Spencer's for Steaks and Chops, a sophisticated steakhouse. You'll find the Hilton Orlando in southwestern Orlando, on Destination Parkway. Members of the Hilton Honors program can earn or redeem points here.
- Read MoreThis sprawling, 22-acre resort is conveniently located next to northern edge of Waikiki Beach, offering access to both the sands and the downtown area. Features of the hotel grounds (like the secluded manmade lagoon and the tropical gardens complete with exotic birds) may be reminiscent of a remote Hawaiian jungle, but if you're looking for peace and quiet, you've come to the wrong place. The Hilton Hawaiian Village offers kid-friendly activities like snorkeling and sailing on the hotel's catamaran, and the resort also features 20 restaurants and bars to satisfy every member of the family. Meanwhile, the Waikiki Starlight Luau – which is held on the premises – is certainly a fun way for a family to spend an evening. Most travelers enjoy the long list of amenities, but others were not pleased with the high resort fee ($35 per day). However, Hilton Honors members may want to book a room here to earn and redeem points.Free WiFi
- Read MoreSet about 5 miles north of South Beach, the Hilton Cabana Miami Beach offers a more relaxed atmosphere while still showcasing the modern art deco style the area is known for. You can soak up the sun on the nearby beach (literally steps away) or lounge in cabanas with poolside service by one of the two outdoor pools. When you work up an appetite, head on over to the Salinity Restaurant & Terrace, which serves farm-to-table cuisine and dishes that highlight sustainable local seafood. When it's time to bed down, you'll find rooms that feature 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Cuisinart coffee makers and work desks with ergonomic chairs. Guests praise the ocean views in upgraded rooms and applaud the personable and knowledgeable staff. However, visitors caution that those considering a stay here should be aware of the daily resort fee, which covers amenities like in-room Wi-Fi and use of two beach chairs per day. As part of the Hilton brand, Hilton Honors program members can cash in points for room upgrades or free stays.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.