- View all PhotosThe Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short PumpRichmond, VA12 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis Hilton has a gift for making guests feel really comfortable. Visitors regularly report feeling taken care of by property staff in ways few said they've experienced at other hotels. Not only that, but rooms are often described as both immaculate and cozy. Accommodations at the Hilton Richmond come outfitted with signature Hilton Serenity Beds, 42-inch flat-screen HDTVs, desks with ergonomic chairs, marble bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Travelers also reserve high marks for other convenient on-site amenities, including the Starbucks coffee found at Aroma Cafe and the delectable Shula's Steakhouse (a guest favorite). The property also houses a fitness center, a pool and the Aura Spa and Salon. What's more, the Short Pump Town Center sits just east of the Hilton Richmond. And though the long distance to Richmond's city center is a drawback (the hotel is located about 15 miles northwest of downtown), guests had little to no gripes with the commute. Plus, because of this hotel's Hilton ties, members of the Hilton Honors program are eligible to earn and redeem rewards points for staying here.
- View all PhotosHilton McLean Tysons CornerMcLean, VA10.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located in the middle of Tysons Corner's technology corridor and 18 miles northwest of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner appeals to business travelers. After a long day of work, guests can wind down at Harth restaurant (the hotel's cozy fireside venue), dive into a heated indoor swimming pool or retire to one of the comfortable guest rooms. All 458 rooms and suites feature Hilton's signature Serenity bedding, flat-screen HDTVs and iPod docking stations. While guests say the hotel facilities are on par with other Hilton properties, they stress the hotel's warm and welcoming staff as the highlight of their stay. Guests can earn Hilton Honors rewards by choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosHilton Virginia Beach OceanfrontVirginia Beach, VA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAs its name suggests, this Hilton covets a prime spot on Virginia Beach. But there's more than just an enviable location to enjoy here. The rooftop infinity pool and bar are highlights for a lot of guests – just be aware that these facilities are not available during the off-season. During the winter, guests can take advantage of the heated indoor pool. Another asset of this Hilton, according to previous visitors, is its spacious and clean accommodations, which come equipped with high-end amenities, such as flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and complimentary newspapers. Just be sure to request an oceanfront room, that way you'll also get a balcony. However, several recent guests cite poor experiences with housekeeping and the front desk staff. When you get hungry, make sure you check out Catch 31 and Salacia – Hilton's two on-site restaurants that serve up mouthwatering seafood with a side of excellent sea views. If you take part in the Hilton Honors rewards program, you're eligible to accrue or redeem extras by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosHilton Alexandria Old TownAlexandria, VA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe big city can often feel overwhelming to travelers, especially those who are used to hanging their hat in a small town. But at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town, you can get the best of both worlds. Recent guests loved its peaceful location in the heart of Old Town Alexandria and appreciated that Washington, D.C., is just a short metro ride away. Guests also praise the Hilton's comfortable rooms, which are equipped with Hilton's signature Serenity bedding, 55-inch HDTVs and high-speed Wi-Fi access (for a fee). Past visitors also compliment the fitness center and the hotel's breakfast options. When your stomach starts to rumble, head to KingStreet Tavern, where American comfort classics are served alongside a variety of beers and wines. The biggest drawback, according to previous travelers, is the hefty $36 per night parking fee. If you're a member of the Hilton Honors rewards program, you can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosHilton Washington Dulles AirportHerndon, VA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport is a 4 star hotel located at 13869 Park Center Rd in Herndon. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 2149 reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old TownAlexandria, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria Old Town offers a selection of all-suite accommodations equipped with a flat-screen TV, a wet bar and a minifridge. The property provides complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, while the on-site restaurant, Caprese, serves up Mediterranean favorites for lunch and dinner. Other on-site amenities include a heated indoor pool, a whirlpool and a fitness center. Some recent guests claim the service wasn’t satisfactory though. Garage self-parking at this Hilton property is available for a daily fee. Located in Alexandria, Virginia, this hotel sits across the street from a Metro station, putting Washington museums, monuments and parks in easy reach. What’s more, the property is just a few steps (or a free trolley ride) from many local shops and restaurants. Hilton Honors members should note that you may not earn or accrue points for your stay here.
- View all PhotosHilton Alexandria Mark CenterAlexandria, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Situated 5 miles from Washington, D.C., the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center offers guests standard accommodations equipped with modern amenities like flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access (complimentary for Hilton Honors members). On-site dining options include Finn & Porter, an inviting space that serves up modern surf and turf favorites, and the Sushi Bar, which offers its namesake cuisine in a romantic setting. Limited parking is available for a daily fee. Other on-site amenities include a business center, a fitness center and a pool. Recent guests loved that the hotel offers free shuttles to the nearby Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Pentagon City Metro Station, and King Street Metro Station, which means guests hoping to explore the district and Alexandria, Virginia, can leave their vehicles behind for the day. Because this is a Hilton hotel, travelers who participate in the Hilton Honors program can earn and redeem points by choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosHilton Crystal City at National AirportArlington, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Located near Washington, D.C., the Hilton Crystal City is within walking distance of a Metro station and next to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. The hotel’s variety of rooms and suites all feature work areas, lounge chairs, flat-screen TVs and coffee makers. For extra perks like access to a lounge with snacks, drinks and daily breakfast, upgrade to an Executive room. Guests can enjoy the sun deck, the fitness center, the on-site Starbucks and ride the free shuttle to the airport and to local shops and businesses. Keep in mind that there’s a fee for on-site parking. The property also has Relish restaurant, the Oasis Bar and The Marketplace, which has to-go items. Because this hotel falls under the Hilton umbrella, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points at this property.
- View all PhotosHilton ArlingtonArlington, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassLocated in the Ballston neighborhood of Arlington, Virginia, the Hilton Arlington is connected to a Metro station and is less than 7 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and downtown Washington, D.C. Rooms at the hotel include 32-inch HDTVs, 250-thread-count sheets, ergonomic work areas and easy chairs. When it’s time to eat, check out Dan & Brad’s, which serves fresh fare from the Chesapeake Bay. Other on-property amenities include a business center, beauty salon, convenience store, fitness center and snack shop. Runners will also find a nearby trail for exercise. As part of the Hilton chain, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points, as well as access a digital key via their smartphones. Recent guests liked the hotel’s convenient location, though the customer service received mixed reviews.
- View all PhotosEmbassy Suites by Hilton Crystal City National AirportArlington, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThis Embassy Suites property is located in Arlington, Virginia, three blocks from the Crystal City Metro station for convenient access to much of the city. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the Metro, Crystal City and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, which recent guests appreciated. Guests also loved the complimentary breakfast with made-to-order omelets and other dishes. Choose between one- and two-bedroom suites, each of which come with separate living rooms with sofa beds, microwaves, minifridges, dining tables and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). However, recent guests thought the rooms could use an update and mentioned that they could hear highway noise. The on-site restaurant, Tap Twelve, offers American cuisine and evening receptions with drinks and snacks. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and a 24-hour fitness center. Because of this hotel's ties to Hilton, Hilton Honors members can earn and redeem points by staying here. Recent guests said rooms need to be updated and that cars were too closely parked.
- View all PhotosHilton Richmond DowntownRichmond, VA2.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Hilton Richmond Downtown is a 4 star hotel located at 501 E Broad St in Richmond. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1911 reviews.
- View all PhotosHilton SpringfieldSpringfield, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Hilton Springfield is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 965 reviews.
- View all PhotosHilton Garden Inn BlacksburgBlacksburg, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 785 reviews.
- View all PhotosHilton Garden Inn FairfaxFairfax, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 864 reviews.
- View all PhotosHilton Garden Inn Newport NewsNewport News, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Hilton Garden Inn Newport News is a 3 star hotel located at 180 Regal Way in Virginia Beach. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 579 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.