Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosSt. Kitts#1 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (176)Read MoreLocated on the southern tip of St. Kitts, this Park Hyatt resort houses 126 modern rooms and suites. Former visitors lauded the beautiful bayfront location and the well-maintained facilities. The neutrally decorated accommodations include LCD TVs, espresso machines, safes, spa-inspired bathrooms and private terraces. Outside the rooms, travelers can take advantage of various on-site perks, including two pools, a spa that offers yoga and meditation classes, and a private beach with views of the Caribbean Sea and neighboring Nevis island. Guests also have access to complimentary nonmotorized water sports equipment, and families will appreciate the on-site kids club, with morning, afternoon and seasonal evening hours. Meanwhile, the three on-site restaurants dish out everything from local to international cuisine, though past patrons warned that all meals here are pricey. World of Hyatt members can offset costs by cashing in rewards points at this Hyatt property.
- #2View all PhotosVienna0.2 miles to city center#2 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (1439)Free WiFiRead More
If you're looking to be in the heart of the action, you can't get more central than the Park Hyatt Vienna. Guests love this Hyatt outpost for its address smack dab in the middle of the Inner City. Not only is it within close proximity to cafes, bars and restaurants, but it's also near top attractions, including St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Museum of Fine Arts and the House of Music. The hotel is just as well-equipped as the neighborhood in which it resides. The Park Hyatt Vienna features a fitness center with personal trainers, a 24-hour business center, 24-hour concierge services, a spa, a swimming pool and valet parking services. As for dining and drinks, the Park Hyatt boasts a bar, a lounge, a cafe and a restaurant. The 143 accommodations are homey, featuring all the amenities needed to kick back and relax with ease. Standard rooms feature refrigerators, minibars, coffee makers, televisions, complimentary internet access and marble bathrooms with walk-in showers, among other features. There are also perks for pets: Dogs receive a welcome treat, bed, water and food bowl, plus dog-sitting services are available. But beyond the amenities, it was the staff and their incredible attention to detail that truly impressed guests.Free WiFi
- #3View all PhotosParis1.4 miles to city center#3 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (2709)Free WiFiRead More
The Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is set in the heart of the City of Light, putting guests close to the famous Musée du Louvre and the Palais Garnier. Previous visitors praised its ideal address and comfortable rooms, but many said the customer service left something to be desired. Decorated in a rich brown, beige and white color scheme, the hotel's 153 rooms and suites include limestone bathrooms with soaking tubs, rain showers and heated floors, plus complimentary Wi-Fi access and flat-screen televisions. Guests looking for fine French dining should look no further than the on-site Michelin-starred Pur' - Jean-François Rouquette. Featuring an open-kitchen concept, the restaurant serves a la carte and prix-fixe multicourse meals. The Park Hyatt Paris also features a tree-lined terrace and a dining room with a glass ceiling as other options for food and cocktails. If you're interested in a traditional afternoon tea service, visit La Cheminée for a variety of teas, pastries and tartines. Additional on-site amenities, such as a spa, a gym and several meeting spaces, are available as well. And thanks to its Hyatt ties, rewards members can earn or redeem points at this Park Hyatt property.
- #4View all PhotosNew York, NY1.1 miles to city center#4 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (1945)Free WiFiRead MorePart of the sky-high One57 building, the Park Hyatt New York is one of the newest five-star properties in the Big Apple. First opened in August 2014, the hotel houses 210 spacious rooms, including 92 suites, outfitted with natural stone floors, minibars and Nespresso coffee makers, as well as dual-sink bathrooms with separate soaking tubs and rainfall showers. Each accommodation also features techie touches, including a TV built into the bathroom mirror. When it's time to disconnect and unwind, guests can get a treatment at the on-site Spa Nalai, then take advantage of the hot tub, steam room or indoor swimming pool. The hotel is also home to the Livint Room, a cozy bar and restaurant. Recent guests raved about the large, well-decorated guest rooms, the friendly staff and the hotel's prime location on West 57th Street, just south of Central Park and across the street from Carnegie Hall. However, some visitors note that because the hotel occupies the first 25 floors of the 90-story building, some of the rooms' views are less than stellar. (Try to book an accommodation on the 19th floor or above, facing midtown Manhattan for the best panorama.) Rates are on the pricey side, but because the hotel falls under the Hyatt umbrella, brand loyalty members are able to earn and redeem points to offset the cost.
- #5View all PhotosCarlsbad, CA#5 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (2332)Free WiFiRead MoreSouth of downtown Carlsbad, California, on the Batiquitos Lagoon, the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa wows guests with its palatial size and romantic ambiance. The Spanish colonial architecture houses spacious rooms, all dressed in plush furniture, marble bathrooms and separate living areas. The property also houses four eateries and the 15,000-square-foot Aviara Spa. Golfers are particularly smitten with the esteemed Kip Puterbaugh's Aviara Golf Academy and Club. But what epitomizes this Park Hyatt's commitment to providing luxury is everything extra it offers guests. Need umbrellas, towels and chairs to take to the beach? The hotel has you covered. Want to learn how to hang 10? Schedule a session with the hotel's Surf Concierge for lessons on how to navigate waves on a surfboard. Need another reason to stay here? Members of the World of Hyatt program can use or accrue reward points for additional perks, like free nights.
- #6View all PhotosMontego Bay#6 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (3834)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreMuch like its sister property, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall impresses guests with its top-notch cuisine and resort amenities. In addition to having access to seven restaurants, a pastry shop, a coffee shop and three bars (including a swim-up pool bar) on-site, visitors will find three additional eateries and another watering hole at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall. (Past visitors especially enjoyed Di Roza, Fuzion and Choicez for their wide array of options and delectable fare.) Additionally, previous guests appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms, which come equipped with private balconies or patios, complimentary Wi-Fi access, rainfall showers, flat-screen TVs and minibars restocked daily. However, some encountered customer service issues during their stays. Aside from the fact that the property is kid-friendly and all-inclusive, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is popular among travelers thanks to its location: It's conveniently situated just 7 miles northeast of Doctor's Cave Beach, one of Jamaica's most famous shorelines. And just like other Hyatt properties, the resort participates in the World of Hyatt rewards program, so members can accrue or use points here.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #7View all PhotosChicago, IL1.1 miles to city center#7 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (1944)Free WiFiRead MoreTravelers commend the Park Hyatt Chicago's attentive and responsive staff, along with its enviable seat along The Magnificent Mile. But there's more to this hotel than its convenient location. After indulging in some retail therapy, rest up in the NoMI Spa, where you can soak up the warm aroma of massage oils while your muscles are soothed. Or retreat to your spacious digs, which include oversized baths, modern decor and views of the Chicago cityscape or Lake Michigan. Guest rooms here also come with standard amenities like flat-screen TVs, minibars and complimentary Wi-Fi access. And though the hotel is surrounded by some of the city's top eateries, recent guests recommend sitting down to dinner at hotel's NoMI Kitchen, which serves up contemporary American cuisine alongside Chi-Town views. And because this property bears the Hyatt name, World of Hyatt members can earn or cash in points here for additional stay benefits.Free WiFi
- #8View all PhotosAmsterdam0.4 miles to city center#8 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (2363)Read MoreThis Hyatt outpost stands out among travelers for its over-the-top style. The Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht features an eye-catching mix of classic and modern designs big and small throughout. Giant bell-shaped sculptures housing crystal chandeliers hang low from the lobby ceiling while rooms are adorned with contemporary details like Lucite headboards, above counter sinks and tall, wingback armchairs. Meanwhile, the on-site garden, with its black-and-white-tiled floors and quirky sculptures looks like something straight out of "Alice in Wonderland," and the Bluespoon restaurant, which serves European fare, actually uses blue spoons. The property's long list of amenities are just as impressive as its design savvy. The hotel provides a gym, spa services, in-room minibars, valet parking, an on-site library and guest bicycles. As far as location goes, Andaz Amsterdam is situated on the central Prinsengracht canal and is within walking distance of Leidseplein (the city's prime entertainment area), Vondelpark and the Anne Frank House. Keep in mind, World of Hyatt members can earn and redeem points here.
- #10View all PhotosAvon, CO7.9 miles to city center#10 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (1384)Free WiFiRead MorePrevious visitors say that the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is spot-on when it comes to customer service, and the spacious guest rooms receive a thumbs-up for their private balconies and fantastic views. And if you're in town to hit the slopes, this Hyatt's proximity to the Beaver Creek Ski Resort makes it a convenient home base. With on-site amenities like the heated outdoor pool and hot tubs – not to mention the full-service Allegria Spa and the mouthwatering 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill – guests have plenty of chances to unwind after a day on the ski runs. Although some travelers complain about the high resort and parking fees added to the rates, most say that staying here is worth the money. Plus, members of the Wold of Hyatt rewards program can save some extra dough by putting their points to good use.
- #11View all PhotosPhoenix, AZ#11 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (1896)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Royal Palms Resort and Spa has drawn many a VIP – including President George W. Bush back in 2004 – because of its intimate, luxurious atmosphere. Guest rooms here look as if they belong in an elite Southwestern estate, boasting vibrant, jewel-toned decor and deep-soaking tubs. Depending on when you visit, the property's pool area can feel a bit crowded (and snagging a lounge chair can be difficult), but it provides much-needed respite from the blazing Arizona heat. The open-air Alvadora Spa is also nice, offering wellness classes as well as a long list of treatments. Meanwhile, the outdoor dining area at T. Cook's provides a nice ambiance for the restaurant's bold flavors. Located in the Camelback Corridor, this resort is just a short drive from Old Town Scottsdale and downtown Phoenix. Royal Palms Resort and Spa is also a member of the Hyatt family, so Hyatt rewards club members can redeem or use points by choosing to stay here.
- #12View all PhotosCancun#12 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (7228)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you've come to Cancun to party, then you'll probably want to find another property. Hyatt Zilara Cancun is all about relaxation and tranquility, which can make this adults-only resort a little too quiet for some travelers. But if quiet is what you're looking for, then book one of the Hyatt's premium suites, which feature ocean views (even in the bathrooms), spacious two-person in-suite whirlpool tubs and handcrafted wood furnishings. Included in the price of your room is access to two pools, including an Olympic-size pool, the hydrotherapy circuit at the spa, the resort's bicycle center and daily and nightly entertainment. The all-inclusive package also covers meals at six eateries and unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages at the property's five bars. You'll also enjoy room service delivery into your room's "Magic Box" – a compartment that goes from your room to the hallway, allowing resort employees to deliver room service 24 hours without disturbing you. If you're a World of Hyatt member, you can earn or redeem points here for stay perks.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #13View all PhotosWailea, HI#13 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (3321)Free WiFiRead MoreGorgeous grounds, attentive service and awesome rooms are just a few of the reasons guests are gushing about Andaz Maui at Wailea. Stretching across 15 acres, the hotel offers visitors prime access to Mokapu Beach and lots to do: You can rent paddleboards, kayaks and snorkel gear, or you can head out on an island excursion. If your muscles are sore after a day in the water, you can rejuvenate at the Awili Spa and Salon or retreat to your spacious accommodations. Each of the Andaz Maui's guest rooms and suites is outfitted with white linens, wood furnishings and private verandas in addition to complimentary minibars and flat-screen TVs. As for dining, there are multiple restaurants on-site. Ka'ana Kitchen features farm-to-table fare, while Morimoto Maui, headed by Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, features Western-Eastern fusion cuisine. Though there is a high resort fee here, World of Hyatt members can save some money by cashing in points for complimentary nights or earning points for future stays.Free WiFi
- #14View all PhotosKoloa, HI#14 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (7484)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSome say the Grand Hyatt's exceptional staff will make you feel right at home. However, your home probably doesn't have immaculately kept tropical grounds, a sand-bottomed lagoon pool or a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. This resort treats Kauai travelers to a relaxed getaway, with guest rooms outfitted with flat-screen TVs, complimentary refillable water bottles and private lanais (balconies). But you'll likely not be spending much time indoors, as the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort offers plenty in the way of island activities. On the property, you'll find several pools and lagoons worth laying by, as well as a variety of cultural performances taking place on any given day. Visitors enjoy indulging at the Anara Spa and teeing off on the gorgeous Po'ipu Bay Golf Course. And when it comes to dining, travelers say you really can't go wrong with the Grand Hyatt's restaurants, which serve up a variety of cuisines ranging from Hawaiian to Asian to Italian. The Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa is along the south coast of Kauai, east of Po'ipu Beach. Members of the Hyatt Rewards rewards program can earn and redeem points here, which helps offset the pricey hotel's nightly room rates.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #15View all PhotosScottsdale, AZ#15 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (648)Read MoreGuests rave about the cuisine at this Scottsdale, Arizona outpost. For a unique dining experience, head to the on-site Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen, which features a plancha-style kitchen and a chef's table experience. For alfresco dining, you can grab quick bites at the Turquoise Pool Bar. In addition to those options, all rooms can order off an in-room dining menu 24 hours a day. In their accommodations, guests can also expect to find midcentury modern decor and amenities such as 65-inch flat-screen TVs, oversized bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi access and private terraces with views of Camelback Mountain. You can also enjoy mountain views from one of three outdoor pools or from the fitness center, which features large retractable walls for bringing the outdoors in. For those in search of even more ways to relax, visit the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary for a full range of treatments. While most guests reported a pleasant stay, some complained that customer service could use improvement. You'll find the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa about 16 miles northeast of downtown Phoenix. Plus, the property is part of the Hyatt family, so members of World of Hyatt can earn and use points at this hotel.
- #16View all PhotosPalm Beach#16 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (4252)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MorePerched on the white sands of northwestern Aruba's Palm Beach, the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino provides guest-approved customer service and amenities to suit every need. Each of the Hyatt's 357 accommodations comes equipped with a 42-inch LCD TV, a minifridge, a coffee maker and one or two of Hyatt's signature Grand Beds. Plus, all rooms can be booked with accrued World of Hyatt points. Adults can get a good pampering at ZoiA Spa or test their luck in the property's casino before retreating to the beach or three-level pool area. Kids will especially love the pool's two-story waterslide. When hunger sets in, visitors can choose from five traditional restaurants, including a Mexican-inspired eatery and the open-air Ruinas del Mar. For a more romantic atmosphere, dine on the beach at Pampered in Paradise or aboard one of the catamarans that set sail every Wednesday. Although many past visitors enjoyed their stays here, many cautioned that the property is currently undergoing renovations and suggested light sleepers stay elsewhere.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #17View all PhotosHamburg2.3 miles to city center#17 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (2867)Free WiFiRead More
When choosing a hotel in Hamburg, the Park Hyatt's central location is pretty hard to beat. Travelers rave about how much they are able to see and do so close to the property. From the hotel, lodgers are only a few blocks from numerous transportation links, including four different metro stops and the Hamburg train station. What's more, top points of interest, including the Hamburger Kunsthalle and Speicherstadt are less than a mile away. And if you're a shopper you're in for a real treat: The street that the Park Hyatt calls home is one of Hamburg's biggest shopping thoroughfares. The hotel itself houses 304 guest rooms as well as an indoor pool, a gym, a spa and a restaurant and bar. Guests report rooms here to be comfortable and well-appointed, complimenting the many amenities available, including TVs, minibars, PlayStation gaming consoles and coffee and tea making facilities. Travelers particularly favored the spacious bathrooms, which feature rain showers and Asian-inspired drop-edge tubs. The Apples Restaurant and Bar on-site serves local dishes and also offers a chef's table experience and cooking classes. Lodgers recommend indulging in the delectable breakfast on-site before heading out for the day. All of these perks combined with excellent customer service left many guests looking forward to the day they return to the Park Hyatt again. And because the hotel falls under the Hyatt umbrella, loyalty program members are able to earn and redeem points by staying here.
- #18View all PhotosWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center#18 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (2089)Free WiFiRead MoreBoasting rich hardwood and stone floors with elegant furnishings, the Park Hyatt Washington D.C. is as visually stimulating as it is comfortable and convenient. Visitors rave about the spacious guest rooms, equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and deep soaking tubs. Guests also applaud the mouthwatering culinary creations served at the Michelin-starred Blue Duck Tavern and the personal services offered in the private Spa. But what really wins visitors over is the Park Hyatt's top-notch customer service, especially at the friendly and attentive concierge desk. You'll find the property situated just a few blocks north of George Washington University in Northwest Washington, D.C. Because this property is part of the Hyatt family, frequent travelers participating in the World of Hyatt loyalty program may earn or receive special privileges by choosing to stay here.Free WiFi
- #19View all PhotosMexico City4.9 miles to city center#19 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (2490)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency Mexico City offers a unique infusion of Eastern and Western influences, with Asian elements sprinkled throughout the property. Not only does this Latin American-Asian fusion set the Hyatt Regency apart from its Polanco-area neighbors, but it's also popular with leisure travelers. Visitors say the rooms are clean and spacious, featuring a contemporary, minimalist style, marble bathrooms, minibars, satellite TVs and views of the city skyline or Chapultepec Park. And while you may be in the heart of one of Mexico City's tastiest gastronomic districts, past visitors say the hotel's three restaurants (especially the Japanese plates at Yoshimi) as well as pastry shop Amado are worth sampling. The fitness center, which houses a sauna, tennis courts and swimming pool, also earns high marks from previous guests, who describe the facilities as clean and well-designed. What's more, if you participate in the World of Hyatt loyalty program, you can collect or redeem member benefits and perks, such as room upgrades and dining and spa services, for choosing to stay here.
- #20View all PhotosPlaya del Carmen#20 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (895)Free WiFiRead More
The Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya, which sits 6 miles northeast of Playa del Carmen, Mexico, appeals to travelers who are looking for a luxury resort that still retains some of the Riviera Maya's unique culture. Guests at this beachfront property praise the excellent food and friendly staff, as well as the clean and well-appointed rooms. Inspired by the surrounding environment, each space features a beige and white color palette and amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi access, a stocked minibar and a flat-panel TV. To avoid wearing your feet out while walking between your room and Andaz Mayakoba's facilities, travelers suggest taking advantage of the resort's free bikes and golf cart shuttles. Visitors also recommend exploring this Hyatt outpost's nature trails, which weave through and around the property's gardens, mangroves and lagoon. Other available amenities include an 18-hole golf course, a kids club, two pools, a spa and the Curator Program (or Mexico-inspired activities like cave excursions and guacamole-making classes). What's more, the resort offers four restaurants that serve Mexican and Latin American dishes, and World of Hyatt members can earn or redeem points during their stays.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #21View all PhotosMilan#21 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (2009)Free WiFiRead More
Recent guests are in agreement: The best thing about the Park Hyatt Milan is its unbeatable location. Situated steps from numerous restaurants, shops and top attractions like the Milan Cathedral (or, the Duomo) and the shopping plaza Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, this Hyatt property is a convenient home base for both business and leisure travelers. Lodgers also rave about VUN, the hotel's Michelin-starred restaurant renowned for its Italian cuisine. What's more, the property houses an outdoor lounge, a bar and a lobby lounge, as well as a spa, a 24-hour fitness center, shops and meeting spaces. And in the 106 guest rooms and suites, travelers will find Italian marble bathrooms with rain showers and separate tubs, Tai Ping rugs, Murano glass lamps, large windows with city views, free Wi-Fi access, walk-in closets and Travertine work desks. Recent visitors said the rooms were "spacious and modern" and also had high praise for the attentive staff. And while bedding down here is expensive, members of Hyatt's loyalty program can save money by putting points toward their stays.
- #23View all PhotosNew York, NY3.3 miles to city center#23 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (3269)Free WiFiRead MoreThis hotel in Lower Manhattan offers travelers contemporary, comfortable accommodations with a clean design aesthetic. But that's not the only reason recent guests enjoyed their experience here. The genuinely friendly staff and little details like complimentary wine hour are much appreciated highlights for many visitors. The hotel is also home to the Andaz Kitchen & Bar, plus a seasonal beer garden, a major plus, according to discerning foodies. However, recent visitors agree that the greatest assets are the in-room extras, such as 42-inch flat-screen TVs, crisp 300-thread-count linens and complimentary minibars loaded with free snacks. Another bonus: Because of Andaz's Hyatt connection, if you're a World of Hyatt member, you can earn and redeem points for free nights here.Free WiFi
- #25View all PhotosKiev#25 in Best Hyatt Hotels CorporationTripAdvisor (682)Free WiFiRead MoreAlong with a full-service spa, this hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.