Best Hyatt Hotels Corporation in California
- Read MoreSouth of downtown Carlsbad, California, on the Batiquitos Lagoon, the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa wows guests with its palatial size and romantic ambiance. The Spanish colonial architecture houses spacious rooms, all dressed in plush furniture, marble bathrooms and separate living areas. The property also houses four eateries and the 15,000-square-foot Aviara Spa. Golfers are particularly smitten with the esteemed Kip Puterbaugh's Aviara Golf Academy and Club. But what epitomizes this Park Hyatt's commitment to providing luxury is everything extra it offers guests. Need umbrellas, towels and chairs to take to the beach? The hotel has you covered. Want to learn how to hang 10? Schedule a session with the hotel's Surf Concierge for lessons on how to navigate waves on a surfboard. Need another reason to stay here? Members of the World of Hyatt program can use or accrue reward points for additional perks, like free nights.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHuntington Beach, CATripAdvisor (4216)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated in Huntington Beach, about 40 miles south of Los Angeles, the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort offers prime access to the shore and sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean. All 517 rooms have a balcony or patio, and guest rooms also earn praise for their warm orange and brown decor and ample amenities, such as 42-inch flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access and iHome stereos. (However, some guests note that the internet connection isn't always reliable.) While here, travelers are invited to take advantage of the hotel's facilities, which include a large outdoor pool, a water park for the kiddos and the Pacific Waters Spa, which boasts 17 treatment rooms and a long list of massages and skin therapies. The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach is also home to five restaurants serving everything from pizza to upscale contemporary cuisine (travelers particularly love the tacos at Pete's Sunset Grille). What's more, guests praise the overly helpful and friendly staff members at this resort. And because of its brand ties, this outpost participates in Hyatt's loyalty program.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Diego, CA2.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (8924)Free WiFiRead MoreThis Hyatt property, located on the San Diego Bay, sits within walking distance of the Gaslamp Quarter and gets kudos from guests for its two rooftop pools and picturesque views. Each one of the Manchester Grand Hyatt's 1,628 guest rooms boasts large windows that open to let in the sea breeze, as well as high-speed internet access, an iHome alarm clock and a flat-screen TV. Recent guests loved the spacious digs and praised the spectacular views, although some mentioned a few customer service snafus. The Manchester Grand Hyatt also encourages visitors to take advantage of the 24-hour fitness center and the in-house Marilyn Monroe Spa. And when dinnertime rolls around, the hotel houses several restaurants and lounges to choose from, including a top-floor bar that serves up cocktails and superb views of Coronado Island. And because of its brand ties, this hotel participates in the World of Hyatt loyalty program.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosIndian Wells, CA13.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2915)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated in Indian Wells, California, southeast of Palm Springs and about 124 miles east of Los Angeles, the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa provides a comfortable getaway for families. The hotel boasts seven swimming pools and a waterslide, not to mention a variety of activities – such as bocce, tennis, badminton and biking – that guests of all ages can enjoy. While the little ones are off making new friends in the Camp Hyatt kids program, parents can take a load off in the Agua Serena Spa or test their swings along the hotel's two golf courses. Meanwhile, the resort's restaurant selection caters to a variety of tastes. Lantana serves contemporary California cuisine, Agave Sunset specializes in Southwest fare and the Roadrunner Cafe is the place to go for burgers and fish tacos. As far as accommodations go, recent visitors were pleased with the balconies, free high-speed internet access and marble bathrooms, though there is a daily $29 resort fee. As a member of the Hyatt hotel family, this hotel participates in the brand's loyalty program.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreA short stroll from the Oxbow Public Market, the Andaz Napa brings exceptional service and comfortable accommodations to the center of downtown Napa. In fact, it's this hotel's ideal location that charms guests most, as they can walk to numerous restaurants and shops. There's also plenty of praise for the Andaz's guest rooms, which feature hickory hardwood floors, white marble bathrooms and 42-inch flat-screen televisions. The hotel's exemplary service and complimentary evening wine tastings, self-parking and Wi-Fi earn extra kudos. Some guests found this Andaz property a bit on the pricey side, but because the property is a member of the Hyatt family of hotels, rewards program members can earn and redeem rewards points here.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOnce known as the "Riot House" due to the antics of the many rock stars who visited, the Andaz West Hollywood now makes its mark with understated elegance. Travelers appreciate the low-key, sophisticated atmosphere, the scrumptious in-house restaurant (named Riot House) and the rooftop bar and pool area. The hotel's atmosphere permeates its 239 guest rooms, which feature Sealy Posturpedic beds, iHome stereos, LCD flat-screen TVs and minibars with complimentary snacks and drinks. Recent guests are also quick to praise the complimentary coffee and tea in the morning and the daily wine reception from 5 to 7 p.m. Business travelers appreciate this hotel, too, praising the free wireless internet and the variety of business services available in the lounge. And though this hotel's party days are largely over, there are still some quality nightlife venues nearby. Andaz West Hollywood is easy to spot near the House of Blues on Sunset Boulevard. And since this Andaz outpost is part of the Hyatt family, rewards program members can earn and redeem points when staying here.
- Read MoreThis Gaslamp Quarter hotel gets praise for its trendy ambiance – guest rooms and common areas feature stylized furnishings and contemporary artwork, and the general atmosphere of the hotel says "swanky." With that said, some recent travelers say the Andaz San Diego is more about partying than about relaxing. Guests warn against a weekend stay – Thursday through Saturday evenings, the Andaz's lounge, the Rooftop by STK, is swallowed by loud music and mingling social butterflies. Not to mention the neighborhood is fairly noisy. But during the rest of the week, travelers say a stay here isn't half bad. The comfortable guest rooms provide complimentary snacks and cable TV (plus earplugs for those sensitive to noise), and the on-site pool earns high praise. What's more, because of the hotel's Hyatt ties, rewards program members can earn or use points while bedding down at this Andaz property.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSacramento, CA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2056)Free WiFiRead MoreFlanking Capitol Park in the center of downtown Sacramento, this Hyatt Regency attracts visitors –particularly business travelers – with its ideal location near the convention center and restaurants. But aside from its locale, this Hyatt property also earns praise from recent visitors for its reasonable room rates, three on-site restaurants and efficient customer service staff. Lodgers are also pleased with the guest rooms, complimenting the bright decor and the long list of in-room amenities (which include flat-screen TVs, minifridges and iHome stereos). However, some visitors are quick to complain about the pricey parking fees. Luckily, members of Hyatt's loyalty program can shave some dollars of the final bill by using rewards to pay.
- View all PhotosSan Diego, CA12.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1479)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine offers visitors a convenient home base near the beaches of La Jolla and away (but not too far) from the hustle and bustle of downtown San Diego. Many visitors agree that it has a great location, though there are some that say the hotel itself falls a little short in terms of atmosphere. Some travelers complain that the rooms leave much to be desired, even though each accommodation does come with trendy blue and gray decor, high-speed internet and flat-screen TVs. Other visitors mentioned that the customer service staff members weren't always at their best. Still, there are perks to staying here besides location, including access to the hotel's pool and fitness center, as well the in-house sushi restaurant, Cafe Japengo. What's more, if you're a member of the brand's loyalty program, you can earn or redeem points for choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5522)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated a mere block from Union Square, the Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers easy access to the city's most popular sites (not to mention a variety of transportation options, including the cable cars). Recent visitors say that in addition to being convenient, the hotel's location also affords fantastic views of the downtown area. The Grand Hyatt's 660 recently renovated guest rooms boast warm orange and white decor and pillow-top beds, as well as flat-screen TVs, minifridges and free high-speed internet access. Previous guests attribute their positive experiences at this hotel to a number of factors: For some, it was the bistro-style American cuisine served at OneUP restaurant, while others give it all to the location. And most guests save some credit for the hotel staff, saying that the customer service here was right on point. Because of its brand ties, the Grand Hyatt San Francisco participates in the company's loyalty program.
- View all PhotosLong Beach, CATripAdvisor (1159)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreLocated in the heart of Long Beach, the Hyatt Centric The Pike boasts 138 stylish guest rooms and suites, each flaunting designer furniture, Keurig coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and walk-in waterfall showers. The rooms may be sumptuous, but travelers say it's the rooftop pool and its views of Long Beach that will make your jaw drop. To better enjoy the scenery, indulge in a poolside martini from Rooftop 360°. The in-house restaurant, Bay Street Kitchen, delights with SoCal-inspired farm-to-table fare, while the hotel staff garner exceptional praise from recent guests. Because of its Hyatt ties, members of the loyalty program can earn and redeem points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMonterey, CATripAdvisor (4063)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAway from the shore and downtown Monterey, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa isn't the most convenient choice in terms of location. But this Hyatt outpost makes up for that in size: It's one of the largest luxury properties in Monterey with 550 guestrooms, ample conference facilities, 12,000 square feet of relaxation at the Marilyn Monroe Spa and a huge fitness center. Guests also have access to two pools, two restaurants (and a bar) and the greens of the Del Monte Golf Course. The Hyatt Regency's guest rooms and suites come equipped with flat-screen TVs, iHome stereos and high-speed internet access, not to mention minifridges and marble bathrooms. But as pleased as they were with the resort's offerings, some guests lament having to pay the daily $25 resort fee here. But, members of Hyatt's loyalty program can offset costs by redeeming points here.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5240)Free WiFiRead MoreSidling up next to Ferry Building Marketplace along the Embarcadero, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco earns high praise for its convenient location. Business travelers will find their needs well-met thanks to the hotel's business center, ample meeting space and high-speed internet access. Sightseers will have the city at their front door, with downtown San Francisco and the city's waterfront attractions just a short walk – or trolley ride – away. This massive Hyatt property houses a whopping 804 guest rooms, all of which feature flat-screen TVs, iHome stereo systems and coffee makers. However, not all guests were satisfied with the room decor, saying that the accommodations were nothing special considering their lofty rates. But many visitors say that they received a warm welcome from the staff and that the views from this property are hard to beat. While staying here, travelers will have access to the Hyatt Regency's 24-hour fitness center, as well as its in-house restaurant. And because of its brand ties, Hyatt loyalty program members can earn and use rewards when bedding down here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hyatt Regency Orange County can comfortably suit the needs of a broad range of business and leisure visitors. Its key asset is its accessible, central location close to the Anaheim Convention Center, the Honda Center, and Disneyland. The hotel offers shuttle service to and from the theme park, as well as a 24-hour fitness center and two heated, outdoor pools, and tennis and basketball courts. If you're in town on business, you'll appreciate this Hyatt's free in-room Wi-Fi connection and a convenient computer center, not to mention a variety of business facilities. The property also houses two full-service restaurants, a deli and a Starbucks, so there's no need to hunt for food elsewhere. And if you're traveling with youngsters, previous guests highly recommend booking a family suite, which comes with bunk beds. No matter which accommodation type you choose, you'll find your room outfitted with iHome radios, flat-screen TVs and Hyatt Grand Beds. What's more, this Hyatt participates in the brand's loyalty program, meaning you can earn or redeem points for choosing to bed down here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2157)Free WiFiRead MorePalm Springs visitors enjoy staying at the Hyatt Palm Springs because of its friendly, efficient staff and downtown location. The spacious, suite accommodations cater to larger groups, but the lackluster decor earned a few disapproving remarks from visitors. All rooms come with flat-screen TVs and iHome docking stations, as well as coffee makers and wireless internet access. Some also feature private balconies. If you're not a fan of this Hyatt's room decor, spend your days by the pool, at the fitness center or on one of the nearby golf courses. Or grab a bite to eat at the hotel's SHARE Small Plate Bistro or HooDoo Patio Restaurant & Bar. This hotel participates in Hyatt's loyalty program, meaning members will earn rewards for their stays.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreSituated in Newport Beach, California, about 50 miles southeast of Los Angeles, the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach completed a $15 million renovation in May 2013. Its location in southern California also puts it near Disneyland and the popular shopping complex, Fashion Island. The hotel features 407 rooms, each of which is appointed with a patio or balcony, an iPod docking station, a minifridge and a flat-screen TV. Outside the room, on-site pursuits abound thanks to the hotel's plentiful facilities, which include several pools, tennis courts, shuffleboard, and a golf course. In terms of eating and drinking, guests can enjoy coastal cuisine at SHOR American Seafood Grill or sit down for coffee or cocktails in the Lobby Lounge. Apart from the variety of activities and amenities, previous guests say they love this Hyatt property's staff. Visitors noted that the hotel's employees were friendly, well-trained and went out of their way to assist guests. And, if you participate in the brand's loyalty program, you can accrue and redeem points for choosing to stay at this hotel.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1615)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated on the northeastern tip of San Francisco's peninsula, the Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf offers comfortable amenities within reach of the city's biggest tourist draws. All of the hotel's 316 guest rooms come with 47-inch flat-screen TVs and Keurig coffee makers, as well as minifridges and complimentary high-speed internet access. While travelers appreciate the well-equipped rooms, some grumble about the hotel's nightly parking fees ($59). On the other hand, the modern American fare served at Brick & Beam, the hotel's on-site restaurant, has garnered approval from previous visitors. And those traveling with kids appreciated having access to the property's heated outdoor pool. Because this property belongs to the Hyatt hotel family, loyalty club members can earn or redeem points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSanta Clara, CA6.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1603)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAttached to the Santa Clara Convention Center, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is a massive, 501-room hotel fit for meeting attendees. It offers meeting planners, a business center and lots of function space. As for the guest rooms, travelers report them being comfortable and well stocked, featuring Samsung flat-screen TVs, iHome stereos, ergonomic furniture and complimentary high-speed internet access. If you need to stretch your legs, make your way to the outdoor pool or exercise in the 24-hour fitness center. And when hunger arises, travelers say the menus at all on-site eateries deserve praise, though the Tuscan-Californian fare at TusCA was particularly popular. Because of its Hyatt ties, this hotel participates in the brand's loyalty program.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAll of the 48 guest rooms in this exceptional oceanfront property boast spectacular views, plush furnishings and modern amenities such as iHome stereos, wireless internet access and flat-screen TVs. But those who stay here are even more impressed with the Pacific's Edge Restaurant for its jaw-dropping vistas seen outside its floor-to-ceiling windows. Although the setting is intimate, there's plenty to do on-site and nearby to keep you from getting cabin fever. This Hyatt property offers an outdoor pool, in-room spa services, complimentary mountain bikes and two lounges. Guests are also impressed by the staff's hospitality and available babysitting services. You'll find this Hyatt in the picturesque town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California. And because of its brand connections, this hotel participates in the rewards program.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBurlingame, CA14 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1159)Free WiFiRead MoreAbout 15 miles south of downtown San Francisco, this member of the Hyatt family is about as close as you'll get to sleeping in the San Francisco International Airport (but you'll be a lot more comfortable). The Burlingame hotel houses 789 guest rooms and suites, each equipped with iHome stereos, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and minifridges. Lodgers praise the hotel for its cleanliness and proximity to the airport, but many cite noise as an issue – especially from traffic on nearby Highway 101. Your best bet for getting a good night's sleep is booking a bay-view room on one of the hotel's higher floors. But before you head to your digs, grab a bite to eat at 3SIXTY Bistro for farm-to-table fare. You'll also find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour gym on-site. If you're a member of the brand's loyalty program, you can earn and redeem points here for free stays or meals4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Diego, CA7.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4059)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina offers guests a convenient home base near Mission Beach, just a short drive from downtown. Guest rooms here feature bright green accents, flat-screen TVs, high-speed internet access and ample space to spread out. Previous visitors say that the views from the rooms are great (make sure to ask for accommodations on a higher floor overlooking the water). If you aren't satisfied with the scenery outside your room, you can enjoy the surroundings while dining on coastal cuisine at Red Marlin Restaurant & Terrace – an experience many recent guests recommend. This Hyatt property also boasts three pools (complete with waterslides for the kiddos), a fitness center and the Blue Marble Spa. However, some travelers say that this property could be better, with some citing costly parking fees as reasons they may think twice about returning. Members of the brand's loyalty program can offset fees by cashing in accumulated points.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSanta Barbara, CA2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1757)Free WiFiRead More
According to recent guests, this Hyatt's location can't be beat. The hotel is situated on Cabrillo Boulevard, just a short stroll from Santa Barbara's popular East Beach. Prefer to lounge by the pool instead of the sand? The Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara boasts an outdoor heated pool with cabanas and a fire pit. Recent lodgers raved about the relaxing outdoor space and the happy hour specials at Mar Vista, the pool's indoor-outdoor lounge. If you're looking for a more formal meal setting, head to the Marbella, the on-site Spanish tapas restaurant. Or, heed the advice of reviewers and tap the front desk staff for neighborhood recommendations. Though visitors were generally pleased with the staff, travelers offered more mixed reviews of the rooms: Some loved the ocean views and the Spanish Colonial architecture, but others were less impressed with the small size of the accommodations (standard rooms start at 200 square feet). Previous guests also recommended splurging on a balcony room to fully enjoy the hotel's oceanfront location. No matter which accommodation style you choose, your room will be outfitted with a Hyatt Grand Bed, a Keurig coffee maker, an iHome radio and free Wi-Fi, among other amenities. What's more, those who participate in Hyatt's rewards program can earn or use points at this property.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read More
The Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa's name might seem deceptive, as there is no vineyard in sight. However, guests don't seem to mind, and perhaps that's because they're being spoiled in the Le Carre' Spa, splashing around in the moderately sized pool, or dining at the decadent Brasserie Restaurant. Or maybe they've taken a trip to the nearby Charles M. Schulz Museum or Railroad Square. You can find this Hyatt property in downtown Santa Rosa, Calif.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.