- View all PhotosCambridge, MDTripAdvisor (2731)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina sits next to the Choptank River on Maryland's Eastern Shore, making it an ideal retreat for families looking for a resort experience. As the resort's name implies, golf, spa and marina activities are plentiful, as well as water sports like kayaking, paddleboarding and fishing. Guests looking for a quieter afternoon are welcome to lounge by one of three pools or snag a rocking chair on the manor lawn. Most recent guests traveling with younger visitors commend this Hyatt outpost's wide range of activities. After a day spent soaking up the great outdoors, get rejuvenated with a tasty meal at Water's Edge Grill or one of the other on-site dining establishments. Then, kick back in your relaxing digs, each of which is adorned with calming beige and blue accents, wooden furnishings, throw pillows, robes, a marble bathroom and a 37-inch flat-screen TV. While recent guests loved the wealth of on-site activities and amenities, some warned of inconsistent service. If you're a World of Hyatt member and a guest here, you can earn and redeem points at this property.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2703)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency boasts a pleasant combination of comfort and indulgence. Perched on the northwest corner of the Inner Harbor, the hotel is just a stone's throw from Baltimore's most popular attractions. And should you prefer to stay on the property grounds, you'll have the hotel's StayFit fitness center and the modern Bistro 300 restaurant at your service. However, recent guests offer mixed opinions about their experience at the Hyatt Regency – some say that this hotel's simplistic decor and minimal facilities aren't worth its steep nightly rates. Many guests also complain of thin walls and late-night street traffic. That said, most previous visitors report a satisfactory stay overall thanks to its location and spacious accommodations, appointed with flat-screen TVs, stocked minibars and iPod docking stations. Plus, guests who are part of the Hyatt Gold Passport program may accrue or redeem extras like free stays.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreHYATT house Gaithersburg is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 527 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (927)Free WiFiRead More
Hyatt Place Baltimore / Inner Harbor sits in the heart of downtown Baltimore, just a few blocks from local attractions like Fell’s Point, the National Aquarium and Port Discovery Children’s Museum. Rooms at this hotel are modern and spacious and feature views of the city or the harbor. Accommodations all include sofa-sleepers, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, minifridges and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Some of the on-site amenities are a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor swimming pool and free parking. Breakfast is available here as well as a 24/7 market, but visitors will have to venture out for full meals later in the day. Recent guests are happy with the friendly staff, but some of them complain about the noise level in their rooms. Because this is a Hyatt property, members of the World of Hyatt program are eligible to earn and redeem points during their stays here.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreHyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 383 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.