- Read MoreAnchoring the heart of the Live Music Capital (just a few short blocks from the State Capitol) this historical property and hotel heavyweight has been accommodating Austin's visitors for more than a century. But just because this property is the city's grand dame doesn't mean it's stuck in the past. Sure, visitors are drawn to The Driskill's period decor – the property's leather furniture and embossed ceilings add a sense of grandeur – but they also appreciate the guest rooms' more contemporary amenities, like plasma TVs and complimentary high-speed internet access. The hotel's restaurants, The Driskill Grill and the 1886 Café & Bakery, also earn high praise, with diners calling the food spectacular and the service on point. But guests aren't the only ones who will feel like VIPs here: The Driskill even makes sure that your pooch has everything he or she needs, from a specially designed bed to a dog toy. Part of the Hyatt portfolio, loyalty members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosLost Pines, TXTripAdvisor (3040)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting about 23 miles southeast of downtown Austin, the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa grants you just enough distance from the city without making you feel isolated. And though you may want to head to the Live Music Capital for a daytrip, you'll find plenty of ways to stay busy right here. This Texas Hill Country property is home to the scenic 18-hole Wolfdancer Golf Club. And for non-linksmen, the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines offers a wide array of activities, including horseback riding, hiking and wildlife watching. For a more relaxing experience, book a treatment at the spa or simply spend some time by the pool. As far as accommodations go, guests describe this Hyatt's rooms as spacious and comfortable, praising them for their signature beds, complimentary Wi-Fi and an abundance of natural light. The multiple wide-ranging eateries also earn a thumbs-up for their assorted cuisine and casual ambiance. But what guests like most about the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines is the friendliness of the staff. Because this resort is part of the Hyatt hotel family, members of the brand's loyalty program can use or earn points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX10.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3051)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreRecent guests have great things to say about the beautiful Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa and its employees. Located about 17 miles from downtown San Antonio, this Hyatt's more than 300 acres are home to a water park, a spa and a 27-hole golf course. There's even a nature trail for guests hoping to get some fresh air and exercise. With so much to do and the resort's proximity to SeaWorld, the Hyatt Regency Hill Country attracts a lot of families. The hotel accommodates this with a variety of room types, from classic guest rooms to more spacious suites. No matter which type of lodging you choose, you'll have access to an iPod docking station, a flat-screen TV and a minifridge. Guests appreciate the property's variety of eateries given its distance from the San Antonio dining scene, but some visitors do warn that this resort might be a better fit for those looking to spend most of their time relaxing rather than sightseeing. If you're loyal to the brand, you can use your Hyatt Gold Passport rewards points to pay for your stay.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreGuests say if you ever find yourself in The Woodlands (just outside of Houston), this is the place you need to stay. Travelers enjoy its central location right next to the area's beloved Market Street, which features plenty of shopping and dining options. Also right around the corner is the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, which hosts local events and national performers year-round. Inside the hotel, guests will find an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness center and a restaurant and bar. The Market Street Kitchen serves traditional Texan cuisine, while the Market Street Bar offers delicious drinks and live music three days a week. Accommodations are lauded by lodgers for their style, comfort and amenities. Rooms feature sleek, contemporary furnishings alongside homey amenities, such as Hyatt Grand Beds with Italian bedding, in-room coffee makers and walk-in showers with rainfall showerheads. Aside from the property's amenities, the hotel's impeccable service is what really impressed guests. Travelers said the whole staff, everyone from the valet to the restaurant servers, was always on its A-game. And because this property is a member of Hyatt and participates in its rewards program, guests can earn and redeem points.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHouston, TX5.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (882)Free WiFiRead More
Located in west Houston by The Galleria, a large mall roughly 10 miles away from downtown Houston, the Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria provides an oasis for both business and leisure travelers. Families will enjoy the property's outdoor pool and sun deck, while those who are staying here for work can make use of the hotel's business center and 19,000 square feet of meeting space. There's also a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight-training machines, as well as complimentary towels, earbuds and filtered water. After working up an appetite, guests can sit for a meal at Urban Star Restaurant or take the complimentary shuttle to any eatery within a 3-mile radius. Or, retreat to one of this Hyatt outpost's 325 accommodations, which sport a simple, modern design and include amenities like flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, minifridges and walk-in rain showers. Most recent visitors praised this Hyatt Regency's cleanliness and staff, but some lamented the expensive valet parking fees. These frustrated guests suggested looking for cheaper parking options off-site. World of Hyatt members can also save some money by using accrued points to pay for stays here.
- Read MoreThe four-star Grand Hyatt DFW is ideally located at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport – at Terminal D, to be exact – which makes it a great spot to catch a couple of zzz's before hopping on that red-eye. This Hyatt hotel is also ideal for business travelers with its host of meeting rooms and conference suites. No matter the reason for the stay, recent guests appreciated the soundproofed guest rooms' plush beds and deep-soaking tubs, not to mention the friendly hotel staff. Should you feel a bit restless, you can burn off some energy at the rooftop fitness center and pool, or pop into the lounge for a quick nightcap or sushi from the raw bar. Recent visitors also praised the food and staff at the on-site restaurant, Grand Met, which serves up Mediterranean fare. When it's time to take to the skies, the hotel's access to free airport transportation makes it easy to get to your gate. And because this is a Hyatt property, World of Hyatt members can use points to pay for rooms or rack up more for later.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreResting serenely on the shores of Lady Bird Lake (across the Congress Avenue Bridge from downtown Austin), the Hyatt Regency Austin is a great choice for families and outdoorsy travelers. Its location garners rave reviews since Sixth Street, Zilker Park and the Austin Bats are just a stone's throw away. Meanwhile, recent guests enjoyed activites on the lake thanks to the Hyatt's boat tours and dinner cruises. Back at the hotel, the location is also convenient for business travelers and small conferences. Though recent visitors say the rooms are comfortable and full of amenities like flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, guests mention that the lodging is beginning to show signs of age. Some visitors also complain of noise traveling easily due to the Hyatt's atrium-centric layout. But recent guests do note that the customer service here is top-notch, and the Marker 10 restaurant hits the spot with its sushi bar and live music. Because this is a Hyatt hotel, Gold Passport loyalty club members can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3752)Free WiFiRead MoreBoth business and leisure guests can't stop raving about this Hyatt Regency's location (two blocks from The Alamo and right on the River Walk). Some visitors say that the rooms could use a facelift, while others found the signature beds to be cozy and the Wi-Fi access and iPod docking stations to be useful. Other highlights include the heated rooftop pool and the full-service DASA Spa on the River Walk, which provides facials and massages. After a day spent sightseeing (or rejuvenating), enjoy some saucy Barbecue at the swanky Q Kitchen or mingle over cocktails at Q Bar. Just one word of advice about staying here: Leave your car at home if you can. Parking here costs a pretty penny. Members of the Hyatt Gold Passport loyalty program can save a bit of dough by using points for free nights.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4217)Free WiFiRead MoreAlthough the rooms are fairly standard at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio (spacious with all the necessary amenities), the location and customer service keep guests highly satisfied. The hotel is positioned in a quiet area just off San Antonio's iconic River Walk next door to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, making it a convenient home base for both business and leisure travelers. Previous visitors say they enjoyed spending time at this Hyatt's gym and outdoor lap pool. Others note that the hotel concierge is happy to arrange a tee time for you at one of the nearby golf courses. End your day with a hearty meal from Ruth's Chris Steak House and a cocktail at Bar Rojo. Because this is a Hyatt hotel, Hyatt Gold Passport loyalty club members can use points to pay for rooms or upgrades.
- Read MoreThe Hyatt Regency Houston seems to attract mostly business travelers because of its downtown Houston location. The hotel also features expansive meeting spaces and a full-service business center. But enough shop talk: Previous visitors praise the Hyatt Regency Houston's rooms, which feature warm brown and orange decor, signature beds and iPod docking stations. After a long day on the job, you can take a dip in the sixth-floor heated outdoor pool, while the pleasing ambiance of the LobbiBar makes it a great place for an après-work cocktail. If you have to wine and dine some clients, impress them with stellar city views from Spindletop (the hotel's revolving rooftop restaurant) or with a hearty hunk of meat at Shula's Steakhouse. And because this is a Hyatt hotel, you can pay for your room or earn extra perks through the brand's loyalty program.
- Read MoreBoasting fantastic skyline views, guest rooms at this Hyatt hotel earn positive reviews from recent visitors, who appreciate the spacious layout and trendy decor. Visitors also say they were pleasantly surprised by the amount of effort put in by hotel staff to ensure a pleasant stay. And though this may not be the prettiest part of downtown Dallas, travelers who choose the Hyatt Regency Dallas will find themselves just a short walk from the Sixth Floor Museum and the Dallas World Aquarium. Stay on the property to take a swim in the third-floor pool or relax on the sundeck. When you prefer to retreat to your room, you'll find flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations, but guests with the city view rooms do warn about late-night noise from the nearby train station. If you feel like splurging, book a table at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck, which guests say is particularly tasty. You can always make up for the pricey eats by paying for your room with Hyatt Gold Passport rewards points.
- View all PhotosDFW Airport, TXTripAdvisor (2968)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MorePrevious guests claim that this hotel – not to be mistaken for the Grand Hyatt DFW – is a convenient place to hang your hat should you have a late arrival or an early departure. (But keep in mind that if you hit traffic, you're looking at an hourlong commute into Dallas.) To ensure that you make it to the gate on time, the Hyatt Regency DFW International Airport provides complimentary shuttle service to all of the airport's terminals, and Jett's Coffee Bar (open 24 hours a day) can provide the caffeine kick you need to get going. Should you need a little more than coffee in your system, you can feast on classic American fare at Mister G's or Jacob's Spring Grille and then burn off the calories in the heated infinity pool or the 24-hour fitness center. When you're ready to hit the hay, the Hyatt Regency DFW's hypoallergenic rooms provide a clean, healthy place to catch some zzz's. Guests were impressed by the accommodations as well as the pleasant staff that turned pesky layovers into enjoyable experiences. What's more, because of its Hyatt ties, members of the Hyatt Gold Passport loyalty program can use points for free nights or room upgrades.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSitting about 15 miles north of downtown Dallas, the Hyatt Regency North Dallas isn't the best place for sightseers. And its location right off of U.S. 75 means that the rooms can also be noisy from time to time. But business travelers appreciated the breakfast buffet at Boots & Brix, as well as the complimentary shuttle that takes travelers within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. Guest rooms come equipped with large work desks, iHome stereos and flat-screen TVs, while the 24-hour business center helps get the job done. But all work and no play isn't the name of this Hyatt's game: You'll also have access to a 24-hour fitness center, a pool and a jogging trail. After you work up an appetite while working or playing, you'll find the 701 Bar & Grill more than able to satisfy your appetite. And although some guests complained about a lack of housekeeping, most said they received a high level of customer service from this Hyatt. Members of the brand's loyalty program can experience a hearty dose of Texan hospitality here for free by paying with points.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated about 18 miles northwest of central Austin on approximately 220 acres of land near Lake Travis, Miraval Austin opened in early 2019. Guests have their choice of rooms or suites, all of which are decorated in calming neutral hues of white, gray and blue, and feature large windows that let natural sunlight pour in. All accommodations at this all-inclusive resort come equipped with coffee makers, minifridges, 65-inch LCD TVs and in-room safes. But chances are you won't be spending a ton of time in your room: Miraval Austin's resort fee, an additional 23% of your room rate, covers dozens of activities and experiences every week for you to take advantage of. You can enjoy horseback riding, yoga classes, hiking, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, cooking classes and more. The resort also features a spa that offers everything from classic massages and nail services to treatments like body renewal wraps and scrubs. Overall, previous visitors complimented the welcoming staff at the Miraval Austin and said it's an excellent place to relax, unwind and disconnect. (In fact, the resort encourages a digital device-free atmosphere and prohibits cellphones and e-readers in many areas.) Many also praised the beautiful grounds and facilities. However, a handful of guests experienced a few drawbacks: Some said the food options could use some improvement in quality and variety, and others said the hotel as a whole seems to have a few additional kinks it needs to work out. Keep in mind, Miraval Austin is part of the Hyatt brand, so World of Hyatt members can earn and redeem points for stays here.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.