- View all PhotosKimpton Seafire Resort + SpaSeven Mile Beach$70 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$70 Nightly Resort Fee
Sitting pretty on Grand Cayman's Seven Mile Beach, the Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa earns high praise from past guests for its luxurious accommodations and attentive staff – recent lodgers said everyone treated them like royalty. Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies, Frette linens and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Past visitors were also impressed with the pool and beach areas – in fact, some reviewers who weren't even guests at this Kimpton suggested renting a pool cabana for the day to enjoy the services and relaxing atmosphere. The resort's secluded stretch of sand on the largest of the Cayman Islands also received praise from travelers, who appreciated access to the resort's water sports equipment, including kayaks, paddleboards, floating rafts and more. For a break from the sun, guests can reserve a treatment at the 8,500-square-foot spa, break a sweat in the fitness center or grab a bite at the resort's three eateries. What's more, families will appreciate Camp Seafire, a kids club for children ages 4 to 12. Though past guests heap praise on the hotel staff, some grumbled about the daily resort fee, which costs $70 per day. However, if you're a member of the IHG Rewards Club, you can offset costs by cashing in points for a stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Willard InterContinentalWashington, DC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe massive Willard sits at the heart of everything D.C.; the National Mall and all of the most recognizable monuments are within walking distance. And recent guests say The Willard InterContinental's interior is just as impressive as its surroundings, particularly the massive marble columns and intricate chandeliers in the lobby. Elegant decor extends to The Willard's accommodations, which feature eye-popping red accents, wood furnishings and luxurious amenities like flat-screen TVs, individual climate controls and fully stocked minibars. To ensure a restful night's sleep, request a room that looks west, facing the Washington Monument rather than 14th Street. And after a long day of sightseeing, you can relax at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa or grab a bite to eat at one of the on-site reastaurants. If you participate in InterContinental's Rewards Club, you can accrue or redeem free perks and discounts by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Porto - Palacio das CardosasPorto1.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Occupying an 18th-century palace that sprawls an entire block in the heart of Porto, this InterContinental property is set in a great location. The hotel is just a short walk from the city's famous cathedral (Sé do Porto) and the riverfront, where you can take in the iconic Dom Luís I Bridge. Other sights, such as the Crystal Palace Gardens and Dragão Stadium, are accessible by subway via the nearby São Bento metro station. Recent guests especially appreciated the InterContinental Porto's proximity to the Estação de São Bento train station and raved about the hotel's service and accommodations. All rooms come with minibars, free internet access and LCD TVs, while upgraded suites span two levels and include two bathrooms as well as separate living areas. Although the accommodations are luxurious, some guests warn the hotel's central location means you can often hear street noise from your room. When you want to relax, a spa is available for treatments like body scrubs, wraps, massages and facials. An English library-inspired bar and a contemporary Portuguese restaurant round out the hotel's additional features. What's more, nembers of the IHG Rewards Club can earn perks for staying at this property.
- View all PhotosKimpton La Peer HotelWest Hollywood, CA6.6 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort Fee
Set in Los Angeles' trendy West Hollywood neighborhood, the Kimpton La Peer Hotel opened in January 2018. The hotel's 105 rooms and suites feature cool, neutral tones of white, cream and gray with wooden accents. In-room amenities include minibars, free Wi-Fi access (for IHG Rewards Club members) and yoga mats, and select accommodations feature balconies or soaking tubs. Those interested in a bit more space (and additional amenities) should spring for a suite: Suites offer separate living areas and bedrooms, plus Nespresso machines, hardwood floors and sofa beds. Recent guests were particularly impressed with the modern, hip vibe of the accommodations and the hotel as a whole. The staff members received high praise from past travelers as well. Outside the rooms, visitors will find a heated outdoor pool and a fitness center. Plus, true to the Kimpton brand, the hotel welcomes pets for no additional fee. This Kimpton also offers unique experiences like privately drawn spa-inspired baths and in-room cocktail service. The hotel's dining option, Viale dei Romani, dishes out creative Italian meals. The only downside a few travelers noted was that a stay here is pricey. Part of the InterContinental Hotels Group, this property allows IHG Rewards Club members to rack up or redeem points for stays.
- View all PhotosInterContinental DublinDublin, D1.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The InterContinental Dublin is a little removed from the city, sitting on 2 acres of land about 3 miles south in the neighborhood of Ballsbridge. The hotel houses 208 rooms and suites, all of which offer views of the gardens, the surrounding neighborhood or the Dublin skyline; marble bathrooms with separate tubs and showers; and free Wi-Fi access. When it's time for a meal, travelers can enjoy Seasons Restaurant for breakfast or dinner. If it's just a cocktail you seek, head to The Lobby Lounge. And The Reading Room is where visitors gather for lunch and afternoon tea. A spa and a health club with a fitness center, an indoor pool and saunas are also available on-site. Overall, guests were impressed with the service at the hotel and say the afternoon tea is a must-do.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Amstel AmsterdamAmsterdam0.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Guests consistently praise this Intercontinental for its impeccable service, great amenities and historic, palatial interiors. Though it's a bit removed from the city in the Weesperzijde neighborhood, the hotel's address didn't seem to faze recent guests, who enjoyed the property's quiet atmosphere. Rooms here are pristine and classic, fitting in with the building's 19th-century roots. Along with antique furniture and French wallpaper, guests can expect to find stocked minibars, flat-screen TVs with DVD players, luxury bath amenities, Illy coffee makers and 24-hour room service. A few warn, though, that some rooms seem a little dated and could use a refresh. And here, dining is an attraction all its own. The hotel's signature restaurant, La Rive, gets high praise for its fine French-Mediterranean fare. The hotel also has a more casual spot, the Amstel Brasserie, a lounge and bar that serves lunch and dinner. What's more, the property features a fitness center for those looking for a little rejuvenation in between sightseeing. Guests can unwind at the indoor pool, get their blood pumping with the help of a personal trainer or simply indulge in a massage.
- View all PhotosInterContinental BostonBoston, MA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassWhen it comes to luxurious lodging, you can count on InterContinental – and its Boston branch is no exception, boasting a wide variety of amenities, including a bounty of spa services and several on-site restaurants. The InterContinental also serves as the perfect home base for family travelers; it's located just a short walk from the harbor, the Boston Children's Museum, and the New England Aquarium. Plus the elegant accommodations, which feature a warm beige and yellow color scheme and upscale amenities, such as flat-screen TVs, minibars and waterfront and skyline views, win over guests for the most part. However, a few recent visitors note that the overall room decor could use a bit of a revamp. If you frequent InterContinental properties and take part in the company's IHG Rewards Club program, you may earn extra perks, such as free stays and discounts, by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosInterContinental EstorilCascais5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
InterContinental Estoril is a 5 star hotel located at Avenida Marginal 8023 A in Lisbon. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 529 reviews.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Real Santo DomingoSanto Domingo5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Set in the financial neighborhood of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, about 5 miles west of Zona Colonial, this InterContinental property is popular with both business and leisure travelers. Former guests were particularly impressed with the InterContinental Real Santo Domingo's staff members and clean and comfortable rooms. All accommodations are outfitted with LCD TVs, work desks, minibars and coffee makers. Those in town for work will appreciate the 24-hour business center and can host events in the various on-site meeting spaces, which come with audiovisual equipment and can include catering services. Meanwhile, visitors on vacation can take advantage of the spa, go for a dip in the infinity pool or explore the nearby shopping malls. The hotel is also home to a few dining options, including a pool bar and a steak and seafood restaurant. Because the property is part of the IHG portfolio, IHG Rewards Club members can rack up or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Washington D.C. - The WharfWashington DC, DC0.8 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Positioned along the historic Washington Channel in southwest Washington, InterContinental Washington D.C. - The Wharf sits amid brand-new shops, restaurants and bars. All 278 accommodations come equipped with Nespresso coffee makers, minibars, 50-inch smart TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and spa-like bathrooms. Suites include extra space and high-end perks like Bose speakers, river views and $100 food and beverage credits. That credit is best used at Kith/Kin, the property's modern dining venue, where guests can feast on breakfast, lunch and dinner items influenced by cuisines from Nigeria, Jamaica, New Orleans and more. Recent guests praise the modern decor, the room size and the dining options in and around the hotel, as well as the nearby music venue, The Anthem. But, some past visitors note that the property's location is farther from major attractions than they anticipated. Thankfully, the hotel runs a complimentary shuttle to and from some of the district's monuments and museums. Keep in mind that because this is an InterContinental property, members of the IHG Rewards program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Gray HotelChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Kimpton Gray Hotel is located in downtown Chicago's Financial District, but it attracts more than just business travelers. With Vol. 39, a law library-inspired bar, and Boleo, a rooftop lounge with Latin American street food, it's a popular hot spot for tourists and locals alike. Plus, as a member of the Kimpton family, it offers all of the brand's signature amenities, like complimentary wine receptions, free bike rentals and the Forgot It, We've Got It amenities program. Taking after its name, accommodations are decorated in a soothing gray color palette, with powder blue accents, lace-inspired carpets and unconventional artwork. For a truly lavish stay, book the Presidential Suite, which at 908 square feet houses a living room with a custom wet bar, spa-like bathrooms and two signature bathrobes that are free to keep. Recent guests raved about the "wonderful" decor, "friendly" staff and "beautiful" rooftop eatery, as well as the great location, which is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, though others pointed out that being in the heart of the city does come with noise. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you can earn or redeem points when staying here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco ChicagoChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Hotel Monaco Chicago lives up to many people's expectations of a Kimpton hotel, boasting bright, funky decor and an excellent location. Looking out over the Chicago River from its seat in the northeast corner of the Loop, this hotel stuns travelers with the Victorian-esque furnishings and bold patterns found throughout the hotel, including in the guest rooms. Accommodations also come with flat-screen televisions, honor bars and yoga mats, while kid- and pet-friendly amenities are available upon request. According to previous guests, fans of the Hotel Monaco style will enjoy a stay in the Chicago version, particularly because of the hotel's excellent customer service. IHG Rewards Club members will be able to get additional perks, like free Wi-Fi access, and can earn and redeem night credits here. But this property has a few unique characteristics worth noting. First, there are in-room spa treatments, and let's not forget the flavorful Midwestern cuisine served at Fisk & Co., which travelers enjoy.
- View all PhotosKimpton Aertson HotelNashville, TN1.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Kimpton Aertson Hotel, which opened in June 2017, sits next to the Vanderbilt University campus in Nashville, Tennessee. Its location makes it a popular choice for visiting families and prospective students, but sightseers and business travelers enjoy the hotel, too. Its setting means the bars and restaurants on Broadway and attractions in downtown Nashville are less than 2 miles away. This Kimpton outpost has 180 rooms and suites that feature crisp white, gray and navy hues, plus wood accents and concrete ceilings. Previous visitors were impressed with the stylish and chic decor. Standard room amenities include marble bathrooms, 50-inch TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows, custom local artwork and sitting areas, but for more space or a balcony, guests can reserve a suite. Outside the accommodations, travelers will find a seasonal rooftop pool, a 24-hour fitness center, meeting and event spaces, and a restaurant dishing out modern American cuisine. Classic Kimpton perks like an evening wine hour and loaner bikes are also available. Past guests lauded the service at the Kimpton Aertson Hotel; however, some said the room rates were high for Nashville. To spend less while staying here, IHG Rewards members can use accrued points to pay for rooms.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Buckhead AtlantaAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassRecent guests seem to expect excellence from InterContinental hotels. And this iteration — which sits at the heart of the ritzy Buckhead area — certainly delivers. In fact, many who've stayed here say this property is a perfect balance of luxury and convenience. Accommodations at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta feature a hint of Old World decor, but the amenities are up to date: Expect to find flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access (for a fee). This InterContinental hotel also impresses with its regional cuisine, served in an inviting atmosphere in the Southern Art Restaurant. And boasting both a fitness center and spa, this hotel is determined to help you stay in shape. What's more, previous guests say the warmth can be found throughout the hotel thanks to its welcoming staff. If you're a member of the IHG Rewards Club, you can earn or redeem rewards here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco BaltimoreBaltimore, MD0.1 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore – just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor – makes an excellent choice for sightseers. Its wide array of amenities (from spacious rooms with high ceilings to in-room spa treatments) receive high praise from recent guests. Another crowd pleaser: The superb fare served at B&O American Brasserie. And its fanciful decor earns this Kimpton property such superlatives as "outstanding" and "stunning." The spacious accommodations, appointed with vibrant blue, gold and red colors, rich fabrics and sumptuous bedding, are also worth noting, as are the deluxe amenities like Frette linens, gourmet honor bars and spacious work desks. Plus, guests who participate in the IHG Rewards Club program can't stop raving about the free perks for choosing to stay here, such as complimentary minibar credits.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco PittsburghPittsburgh, PA0.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassFlaunting the signature quirky Kimpton style, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh receives high marks for everything from the attentive staff and comfortable beds to the whimsical decor and convenient location. The property is situated downtown, within walking distance of top Steel City sights like the Senator John Heinz History Center, the Andy Warhol Museum and PNC Park. Guests can use one of the hotel's complimentary bikes to explore the city or stick around to enjoy its on-site amenities, which include a fitness center, in-room spa services and evening wine receptions. Those looking for a bite to eat won't have to stray far: The Commoner dishes out classic American cuisine, while the Biergarten serves traditional Bavarian bites (think giant soft pretzels and bratwursts) alongside beers. Once you've had your fill of food, retire to your room. Accommodations feature green tufted headboards, bedside chandeliers, yoga mats and minibars. Plus, if you're part of the IHG Reward Club, you'll get extra perks.
- View all PhotosInterContinental MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The InterContinental Miami might be the perfect solution for beachcombers looking to save a little coin. Guests love the central location of this downtown Miami hotel, putting visitors within reach of the glitter and glitz of South Beach via the Intracoastal Waterway. Then again, you might just want to stay in and forgo the beach scene a few days to experience what this hotel has to offer. Spread out over 34 stories, this member of the InterContinental family houses spacious rooms and suites outfitted with marble bathrooms and a beige-and-blue color scheme. Guest rooms also feature oversized windows, large desks, flat-screen TVs and minibars, and if you're in the mood for more than just snacks, you can order room service 24 hours a day. But should you feel like dining in a more social setting, head to Toro Toro for a one-of-a-kind spin on Central and South American cuisine. Travelers especially praise the hotel's lively atmosphere and exceptional service provided by the staff. Because of its brand ties, this hotel participates in the IHG Rewards Club.
- View all PhotosKimpton Journeyman HotelMilwaukee, WI1.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
A newcomer to Milwaukee's Third Ward hospitality scene as of 2016, the Kimpton Journeyman Hotel has quickly become a favorite of business and leisure travelers alike thanks to its free happy hour, friendly staff members and tasty cuisine at the trendy Tre Rivali restaurant. The guest rooms and suites boast custom-made carpets, locally sourced artwork, modern decor, Atelier Bloem toiletries and Frette linens. If you're looking to break a sweat, yoga mats are provided in each room, and there's also a 24-hour fitness center and free bicycle rentals available. For those who would prefer to sit back with a cocktail, the rooftop bar is the perfect place to relax by a fire pit during the colder months or unwind under the trellis when the sun is out. An on-site ballroom and several event spaces can accommodate meetings and weddings. And because this pet-friendly Kimpton property is a member of InterContinental Hotel Group, IHG Rewards Club members can receive free perks (like free internet access; there's a fee for non-members) when staying here.
- View all PhotosInterContinental BudapestBudapest0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
InterContinental Budapest is a 5 star hotel located at Apaczai Csere Janos 12-14 in Budapest. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 4198 reviews.
- View all PhotosKimpton De Witt AmsterdamAmsterdam0.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam is a 4.5 star hotel located at Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5 in Amsterdam. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1596 reviews.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Palomar PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Striking the right balance of modernity and comfort, the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia boasts luxurious amenities, spacious rooms and chic decor. Recent visitors adore the stylish accommodations: rooms are appointed with eye-catching green and purple accents. They also feature recycled glass tile bathrooms equipped with Luxury Atelier Bloem bath products, as well as signature Kimpton amenities like ultra-soft Frette linens and large flat-screen TVs. The hotel's cozy restaurant, Square 1682, also earns high praise for its inventive dishes. While visitors appreciated the cuisine, they weren't as pleased with the expensive valet parking fees at this Kimpton. Still, previous lodgers agree that the property's best asset is its phenomenal urban location within walking distance of Rittenhouse Square. And thanks to the IHG Rewards Club program, members will receive extra perks, such as complimentary Wi-Fi access and upgrades, for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA0.8 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassSet in the heart of Philadelphia's vibrant historic district, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia grants guests easy access to top attractions like Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. And that's not all this trendy Kimpton hotel has going for it. Guest rooms come equipped with 300-thread-count sheets, flat-screen TVs and antique furnishings juxtaposed with modern decor. This hotel also receives high praise from guests for its evening wine hours, in-room spa services and fully equipped fitness center. The property's restaurant, the Red Owl Tavern and the Stratus Rooftop Lounge, earn rave reviews from previous visitors as well. Meanwhile, IHG Rewards Club members can earn various perks and points by choosing to stay here. Just keep in mind that many of the hotel's amenities, especially the valet parking, include hefty fees.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Marseille - Hotel DieuMarseille5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu is a 5 star hotel located at 1 Place Daviel in Marseille. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 2594 reviews.
- View all PhotosInterContinental KievKiev5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
InterContinental Kiev is a 5 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 727 reviews.
- View all PhotosInterContinental BucharestBucharest5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
InterContinental Bucharest is a 5 star hotel located at 4 Nicolae Balcescu Blvd in Bucharest. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1791 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.