- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel BornDenver, CO0.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassIf you want to be in the middle of the action in Denver, the Kimpton Hotel Born might be the hotel for you. In fact, the property is connected to Union Station, the city's hub for dining and shopping in the newly revitalized LoDo neighborhood. Recent guests loved the character of the accommodations, which have a "contemporary Alpine aesthetic" with wooden headboards, exposed concrete ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and leather furniture. Standard amenities include flat-screen TVs, work desks and bathrooms with separate showers and free-standing tubs. Guests also loved the standard Kimpton amenities such as the fitness center, free bicycle rentals and daily wine receptions. For more substantial fare, travelers have their pick of two on-site restaurants. You’ll find aged meats cooked over a wood fire at Citizen Rail, while Tavernetta gains praise from visitors and locals alike for its fresh pasta and all-Italian wine list. But because of its premier locale, expect to pay premier prices for a night's stay here. Keep in mind, though, that because of Kimpton’s ties to IHG, IHG Rewards Club members can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco DenverDenver, CO0.5 miles to city center$23 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$23 Nightly Resort FeeWhen it comes to glitz and glamour, you can't go wrong with the Hotel Monaco. This funky hotel lives up to the Monaco's reputation, catering to the trendy set with its brightly colored furniture and chic artistic flair. The hotel lobby's fun decor makes it an excellent spot for an evening drink; like all Kimpton brand properties, the Hotel Monaco Denver offers its guests complimentary wine and coffee every day. Meanwhile, the guest rooms are just as stylish as the common areas, with bold wallpaper, metallic and leather accents, and pops of blue and green. Previous guests are also fond of the in-house VEDA Salon & Spa and the northern Italian dishes served at Panzano Restaurant. Recent visitors also had high praise for the friendly staff and nightly wine hour, but what guests love most about the Hotel Monaco is its location in the heart of downtown Denver, just a few blocks from Larimer Square. Keep in mind that an ideal location means expensive parking rates though. Members of the IHG Rewards program can earn or redeem points for stays here.
- View all PhotosSky Hotel, A Kimpton HotelAspen, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Kimpton brand's reputation for fun and funky decor melds surprisingly well with traditional Aspen style at the Sky Hotel. While bright colors and bold patterns abound, small tributes to local tradition — like massive fireplaces and pillowcases adorned with aspen tree trunk designs — add a rustic touch. Guests love the Sky Hotel's location (neighboring The Little Nell at the base of Aspen Mountain), and its outdoor pool and hot tub. The guest rooms also receive a thumbs-up, with visitors praising the lively colors and patterns present throughout. A downside, though, was the fee for wireless Internet access (but it is free for members of the Kimpton Karma loyalty program). And thanks to the brand's pet-friendly nature, you won't have to worry about paying lofty fees for Fido or Fluffy. When you get hungry, head to the on-site 39 Degrees Lounge for a meal or a nightcap.
- View all PhotosCrowne Plaza Downtown DenverDenver, CO0.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Crowne Plaza Downtown Denver is a 3.5 star hotel located at 1450 Glenarm Place in Denver. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 251 reviews.
- View all PhotosCrowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention CtrDenver, CO10.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr is a 3.5 star hotel located at 15500 E 40th Ave in Denver. It has a 3.5 overall guest rating based on 708 reviews.
- View all PhotosHoliday Inn Colorado Springs AirportColorado Springs, CO5 miles to city center3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Just 4 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport and 7 miles from downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado, the Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport offers a free airport shuttle and is close to a variety of area activities. Recent guests lauded the customer service team at this hotel, which has free parking for your convenience. Amenities here also include an indoor pool, a whirlpool, a fitness center, a business center and guest laundry services. Also, rooms have free Wi-Fi access, 32-inch flat-screen TVs with DVD players, microwaves, minifridges, coffee makers and walk-in showers. When it's time to eat, the on-site JBs Burger Kitchen & Bar features big-screen TVs and a wrap-around deck with views of Pikes Peak, and it is open for breakfast and dinner. There is, however, no hotel restaurant serving lunch. Members of IHG Rewards may earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosHoliday Inn Steamboat SpringsSteamboat Springs, CO3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Tucked in the Rocky Mountains' Yampa Valley, the Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs offers family- and pet-friendly accommodations close to Steamboat Springs, Colorado's abundant outdoor activities. This IHG outpost – part of the IHG Rewards Club – sits less than 2 miles southwest of Steamboat Ski Resort, a haven for skiers and mountain bikers. The two-story hotel features outdoor and indoor pools and whirlpools, fitness and business centers, laundry and dry-cleaning services, meeting space and free parking. At Rex's American Grill and Bar, visitors can enjoy the patio and live entertainment. Plus, guests ages 18 and younger stay for free when sharing a room with a parent, and waived fees for kids meals and children's lift tickets are available. All of the Western-style guest rooms and suites include double or king-sized beds, minifridges, microwaves, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Reviewers note a courteous staff and clean (albeit occasionally dated) accommodations.
- View all PhotosStaybridge Suites Colorado Springs NorthColorado Springs, CO6.7 miles to city center3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel ClassNestled near Interstate 25 in northern Colorado Springs, Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs North first greets guests with a beautiful stonework exterior and a natural backdrop. Inside, the all-suite accommodations come standard with fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Select rooms also enjoy views of the Rocky Mountains, which left recent guests raving. Complimentary breakfast is included daily, as is light dinner fare on some weeknights. Other on-site amenities include an outdoor pool, laundry facilities and a modest fitness center, though free access to a more robust off-site gym is available upon request. Plus, guests will find themselves close to a bevy of shops and restaurants and just a short drive from attractions like Pulpit Rock Park, Cave of the Winds Mountain Park and the Garden of the Gods. (A car is definitely needed to make the most of a trip here though.) Because of this hotel’s ties to IHG Hotels, IHG Rewards Club members can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosHoliday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango CentralDurango, CO3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Destinations like downtown Durango, Colorado, and the Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad and Museum are within a mile of the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central, while the popular Purgatory Ski Resort is just 27 miles away. Each of the hotel’s 116 guest rooms includes complimentary Wi-Fi access, blackout shades, a minifridge, a microwave, a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV. The hotel also offers common amenities like an indoor pool, a fitness center, a hot tub and an on-site restaurant. Recent guests particularly appreciated the free shuttle to downtown Durango and local attractions, which operates from morning to night. Some past travelers note that the on-site restaurant and breakfast is fairly forgettable, and they suggest that you may want to venture out for meals. Since this Holiday Inn is part of the IHG Hotels family, IHG Rewards Club members can earn and redeem points for staying here.
- View all PhotosHoliday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-AirportGrand Junction, CO3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Conveniently located just off Interstate 70, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport offers guests standard accommodations that come equipped with work desks, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Recent visitors praise the property as a pleasant and clean place to spend the night. The Grand Valley Grill offers American cuisine for breakfast and dinner daily, while more dining options are available just 5 miles away in downtown Grand Junction, Colorado. Other on-site amenities include a business center, a heated indoor pool and a fitness center. Plus, this Grand Junction hotel is near Grand Junction Regional Airport and attractions like the Colorado National Monument and many of Colorado wine country’s popular wineries are only a short drive away. What’s more, because Holiday Inn is a part of the IHG Hotels family, IHG Rewards Club members can earn and redeem points during their stays here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.